open RPG - TAYLOR MAID SOOTS

Topic started by taylor on Dec. 23, 2012. Last post by taylor 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by taylor (300 posts) See mini bio Level 11

[ HELLO LADIES ]

[ LOOK AT YOUR MAN ]

[ NOW BACK AT ME ]

[ NOW BACK AT YOUR MAN ]

[ AREN'T YOU SICK OF HIS SHABBY CLOTHES? ]

[ JUST COME DOWN TAYLOR MAID SOOT AND YOUR MAN WILL GO FROM... ]

[ DRAB ]
[ DRAB ]
[ TO FAB ]
[ TO FAB ]

[ MMM MMM WOULDN'T THAT BE LOVELY LADIES? ]

[ COME ON DOWN TODAY TO TAYLOR MAID SOOTS, 62 ON THIRD AVENUE ]

[ BUT GUYS, WHY WAIT FOR YOUR LADY TO MAKE YOU LOOK AMAZING? ]

[ YOU CAN DROP IN HERE TO IMPRESS HER ALL ON YOUR OWN! ]

[ AND FOR THOSE WITHOUT LADIES, WELL, WE CAN FIX THAT PROBLEM WITHIN A WEEK! ]

[ WITH ONE OF MY TAYLOR MADE SOOTS, YOU CAN HAVE THE LADIES CUEING AT YOUR DOOR WITHIN A WEEK! ]

[ THAT'S MY PERSONAL TAYLOR PROMISE! ]

[ SO COME ON DOWN TODAY TO TAYLOR MAID SOOTS, 62 ON THIRD AVENUE ]

[ LOOK AT ME ]

[ BEFORE I STARTED MAKING THESE SOOTS, I WAS A LOSER ]

[ I HAD NO FRIENDS ]

[ NO WOMAN COULD LOOK AT ME WITHOUT SQUIRMING IN DISGUST ]

[ BUT NOW, MY PHONE IS AS BUSY AS YOU COULD EVER WANT IT TO BE ]

[ YOU COULD HAVE THIS TOO ]

[ JUST COME DOWN TODAY AND TRY ON ONE OF MY SOOTS! ]

[ YOUR VISIT TO TAYLOR MAID SOOTS AT NUMBER  62 ON THIRD AVENUE COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE ]

[ WELL, I MUST DASH ]

[ I HAVE AN INCREDIBLY HOT DATE TONIGHT ]

[ I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU SOON ]

[ AT TAYLOR MAID SOOTS ]

[ 62 ON THIRD AVENUE ]

[ DON'T DELAY ]

"Aaaand, Cut!" The director declared. "That's a wrap folks, these suits are gonna sell like hotcakes!"

Lowering his head, Taylor let out a quiet chuckle as he slunked past the model hired to be his 'date'.

"Just Kidding..." He whispered, barely loud enough for her to hear.

FOURTEEN DAYS LATER

Where the once bright city stood, now was a smouldering shell.

Refugees were still fleeing from the blazes, the havoc caused by the four hundred beings, men trapped and envelopped by the suits, covering their heads like a mask and causing havoc throughout the land.

Taylor stood there with a huge grin.

[ FORGIVE OUR PARTY ROCKING, BUT I JUST NEED TO CONQUER THIS PLACE ]

And with a fist in the air, sent all his soldiers flying out to every other major city in the world, to spread the carnage, laughing as they went.

Post by Shadowchaos (2,766 posts) See mini bio Level 13

The Angel's Assault

Stasis looked over the destruction of the city as these beings wrecked carnage across the once peaceful city. The warrior angel smirked before he threw himself off of the roof he was on and brought his sword down upon the first enemy and he followed it with a swift strike at another cutting its arm off. He landed gently on the streets surrounded by a large group of the robotic beings. "So is this the welcoming party if so not so welcoming," he joked as he switched to a two handed grip on his sword. The balance angel gave a grin before he rushed at the nearest one to him and kicked him hard in the chest which propelled him sword first into another one. Stasis realized he wasn't getting anywhere so he leeped up into the air and landed gently onto a roof where he brought his sword up into a deffensive position. Stasis gave a smirk as the beings gathered around him in a massive mob of flesh and metal. "Alright come out already these boring henchmen are easy come on I want the brain of the entire thing right now!", Stasis yelled as he prepared for the rest of them.

Post by kashif1 (1,813 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Carmilla danced through the hoard of monsters, her sword disemboweling and decapitating those she came across. This was not a figure of speech, she was literally in a poofy white ballgown that was well on its way to becoming a red ballgown, abusing her ability to hypnotize monsters so that she could have a waltz and a kiss with each one before killing them. Not exactly the most efficient way to kill them all but it worked.

Sarah took a straight forward approach, using her assault riffle with its underslung grenade launcher to kill any monsters she could see. Her eyes were still the shade of brown they had been at her death. This was easy.

Jack watched the madness from the rooftops, only wasting his arrows when civilians were in danger. Otherwise he was fiddling with a device that looked very much like a telescope, the lens kept changing colors as he pushed the buttons on the side. Lan Fan, who was standing on the roof beside him, gave him an odd look. "What are you doing?"

"Looking for a distortion," he replied, changing the lens yet again. "What ever these things are they had to come from somewhere." She shook her head, Jack's magical gadgets never really worked for her. She just went back to coordinating the police and the other superheroes that Jack had command of.

One of these, a pale masked woman with long green hair and a blue tunic was fighting in the streets. The last monster's head flew off, she sheathed her sword. She took a deep breath, as much as she hated the smell of blood it was much more familiar to her then the tar and oil she had been surrounded by since she had come to this world. She shook her head and took out the cell phone Jack had given her. She held it with more then a little suspicion, it was still hard for her to accept that the touchscreen in front of her worked without some sort of magic. Lan Fan had tried to explain it to her but she hadn't understood a word of it. Still at least it was easy enough to use. "Lan Fan?" she said into the phone, "the street appears to be clear."

"Alright Anne," Lan Fan replied, "Head east and keep as far away from the Vampires as possible." Anne nodded and began walking, staying away from the parked cars as if they could come alive at any moment. She had learned to fear them within minutes of entering this world.

Four of the beasts saw their chance to kill the woman that had killed so many of their brethren. With her back to them and her sword in its scabbard they believed they had their opening. The ran quickly and silently, pouncing at her so that they would hit her simultaneously. They found themselves pouncing on empty air. Anne was standing a good 10 feet in front of them, her back to the, resheathing her sword. Then they were in pieces.

Jack finally found what he was looking for, the green lens showed a bright light, almost like a second sun, to the west. He folded up the telescope, preparing to make a large jump in that direction. A sudden huge flash of power appeared in the opposite direction, this one in the visible spectrum. Jack felt a slight tingling in his skin. "Lan Fan, please investigate the Angelic light."

"You're not handling it yourself?" she asked, Jack didn't respond, instead he lifted himself up in a ball of wind and flew towards the distortion. Lan Fan shook her head and ran towards the angel, jumping from roof top to roof top.

@Shadowchaos:
"... Help... Me...." Aweak voice behind Statis wheezed. It was one of the suited men, mask melting off like sewage, and blood oozing from his wounds. "You're... an angel... right? Save us..."
The was an explosion of a burst gas pipe, taking out the building Lan Fan was leaping towards, flames flying high and gas flying outward, igniting several other buildings.
The debris collapsed into fragments, steel, glass and dust. The wounded man in the suit screamed as the cloud of burning dust enveloped him and rushed for the angel, ready to choke.

@kashif1
Taylor closed the explosion app on his yPhone, currently satisfied with the present state of things.
Oh, there would be more explosions, no need to worry. 
Until then, he would continue perusing the cd's in the music aisle of Tesco.
"Oh, Mr Shmitt?"
Taylor raised his head to the female voice, his bottomless smile perfect as always.
"Ah, Miss Elizabeth." He said, bowing deeply to kiss her on the hand, causing her to blush and giggle in the middle of the empty supermarket. "How may I help?"
Elizabeth pushed the overriding thought of 'HE LOOOKS SO GOOOOD' out of the forefront of her brain to form the sentence, "Is there anything I can do to help?"

Taylor smiled.

"Would you be so kind as to continue selecting the music for my seven dates tonight?" He politely asked. "But I can't quite decide on Motorhead or Skrillex for ours tonight?"
He stroked her on the cheek, stealing the air from her lungs, not quite literally.  "Please can you choose something for Penny, Rin, Mariah, Sally, Ashley and Melanie for me?" He asked her, gazing deep into her eyes.
She nodded, moving slghtly closer. "Of course I would Mr Schmitt." Elizabeth replied. "But won't you call me... Liz?"
She was putty in his hands.
Taylor moved in, putting is head slightly past hers on her shoulders.

[ WE HAVE SOME COMPANY AT THE MOMENT]

He dashed past her, flicking her hair into the air as he did so, and span a left for the toy aisle, stocking up on as many marbles, bubble canisters, trick pens, stink bombs and toy weaponry he could fit into his pocket.
He sprinted on, bouncing off the seasonal sale aisle to change direction, then slided to a stop outside the front door, cookie in his mouth, pointing his Nerf gun wildly to find the incoming threat.

KRAKOOOM!

Taylor looked behind him to see the smouldering flames of the destroyed shop.
The explosion was terrific, despite not having a scratch on him. The whole car park was devestated.
He reached into his pocket and checked his yPhone.
[OOPS]
[POCKETDIAL]
Post by ReliusClover (784 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Shadowchaos: @taylor:

"You're too loud, boy." a voice next to the man known as Stasis stated. It was a man with fire red hair reaching below his shoulders. The right portion of his face was obscured by both his hair and an white opera like mask. On the other side you could spot an eye red just like his hair, looking down at the situation through a pair of glasses. He was wearing a long black coat under which a white shirt can be spotted. As soon as he finished the sentence, shots could be be heard. If not for the fact that his coat was still moving from the motion of tanking the gun out of it's holster, there would have been no way of telling where it even came from, as the speed at which Willard drew could fool the eye of any human. Down at the ground the monsters, formerly humans, fell to the ground one after another, their bodies completely torn apart by the force of bullets.

"You know, instead of wasting your time and effort with searching for the head of the snake, you could just start with the tail and reduce the body to minced meat as you go, sooner or later you're get to the head." He says while turning to Stasis, still shooting the monster on the ground perfectly without a single miss, without even bothering to look at his targets. In this situation, where his enemies were weak, he could probably take out a majority of the group out if not all of them with just one bullet and the use of Refraction. But he decided against the effective and economic style for two reasons. First, revealing his tricks before the main show begins would just show a lack of style and it wasn't like he could run out of bullets either. And after all, he came down from the ship and left his position as a captain to find some action, yet this was barely more interesting than some dull and boring target practice he could have organized on the ship, using his abilities to make it even more simple than it already is would just be cruel. He wasn't really there on behalf of Union of Seven, actually even if someone asked him he wouldn't refer to himself as a general who's on duty and is protecting the innocent by exterminating evil, right now he was just a stranger passing by, looking for some fun activities.

He finishes with the shooting, all the monsters below the building lying on the ground, or rather tiny bits that are left of them. He makes his gun disappear, now completely turning to Stasis "But you might be right boy, the head, which bears fangs and can defend itself might really be more interesting than the helpless body which can do nothing but to take your hits." a grin on his face as he says so.

@ReliusClover@Shadowchaos
The world went dark and silent, piano music replacing the sounds of chaos and devestation and white words appearing against the blackness.
[ JUST KIDDING ]
The world returned to light again, and thirty of the Soots were standing upright and immaculate.
Seventeen were holding swords. Twelve were holding guns.
One was holding a mobile phone. 
His Tailor was on the other line.
[ SOOTS ADAPT ]

Not a stitch was out of place or damaged on any of them.
Broken glass began to rain from the sky as bullets began to fly and blades began to dance.
They were just as fast as the weapons that killed them.

[ AND, IF I KEEP TALKING, YOU CAN'T SEE A THING ]
[ OOONNNEE HUNDRED BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL ]
[ ONE HUNDRED BOTTLES OF BEEEER ]
[ YOU TAKE ONE DOWN, YOU SMASH IT AROUND ]
[ NINETY NINE BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL ]

Stasis ignored the man and shot a thin beam of energy through a row of them from his finger before he removed his shirt and jacket. He flexed his muscles then dark energy floated around him and formed a pair of pure black angel wings that could easily wrap his entire body. He glared at the enemies before he launched himself at the cutting them to pieces in his wake fighting way to the center of the city. The angel showed no sign of mercy as he plowed through the creatures each sliced just increased his excitement rose to new heights as he took down enemy after enemy. "Come on give me a real challenge, I'm even keeping myself at a weak level to give me at least a bit of fun!" he yelled none of his youth carried in his voice just a dark fearsome voice that even put fear in the hearts of the mindless beings. The dark angel formed a red disk in his hand and threw it and sliced through the crowds. "Gun man get in the way of my fun and you will meet a painful end" Stasis said to the gunslinger as he ripped a enemy in half. Stasis activated his senses and noticed there were several others fighting along with countless enemies that ranged so highly he got a minor headache. The mastermind was hidden by the numbers making him impossible to find. Finding no fun the dark angel sheathed his sword and began fighting hand to hand finding it easier to incapacitate then to kill and it allowed him to at least give the city a chance to rebuild. Though the act of compassion caused his wings to change into pure white and his features to soften into one more fitting for his age. Seeing the uselessness of the fight Stasis retreated to the skies and began a giant ball of yellow energy. He launched the ball into air and waited for it to take effect.

@Shadowchaos: The ball shrank rapidly and formed around one specific Soot, its clothing now glowing with golden light.
Six golden wings sprang out of its body as it leapt into the air, rising rapdly into the skies at an unreal pace.
Once it reached eye level with the angel, the cloth around its face pulled back to reveal a demonic smile.
[ WOULDN'T IT SUCK IF I HAD A GUN THAT SHOT MORTALITY BULLETS? ]
[ LIK E, GETTING HIT WOULD TAKE AWAY ALL SPECIAL ABILITIES AND RECUDE YOU TO A MERE MORTAL FOR... SAY... TEN SECONDS? ]
Hundreds of firearms materialised around the angel, each one glowing an unearthly black.
Cloth returned around the Soot's head, and it launched a huge ball of energy as the countless guns opened fire.

@taylor: "Yes it would but I am faster then you can imagine and ten seconds isn't long enough to kill me as I would still have my sword and my skills have no connection to my powers." Stasis calmly said as he blocked each bullet and dodged the ball of energy. He was in the middle of attacking who he thought was the leader when he stopped and grabbed his head in pain and his breathing became ragged. He knew his time was small in this form but he didn't want to go all out in case he had a miss fire. He had no choice though so he just relaxed his body and one wing became black and his hair became messy and ragged. He stood straight and tall as his muscles grew more defined and he gained a six pack. He flexed his muscles and caused a crater to form beneath him. A beam of angelic light surrounded him and shot up into the sky and formed a pillar of power. The pillar light soon faded and was replaced lightning that danced around his body. He turned his head to his opponent and stared at him with eye that showed the knowledge of centuries. He launched himself forward once again and threw a series of punches and kicks along with a few slashes. He jumped away and followed it with a few back flips and launched a beam of red and yellow at his target hoping to finish it.

@Shadowchaos: The beam ripped straight through the Soot, who grabbed it with both hands.
The beam transmogrified into an enormous screw, twisting and extending back towards the launcher, reaching back into Statis' reach.
The screw had an unreal weight to it.
Just one touch would turn Statis from angel to a very gravity bound human with no special abilities.
While the change would be very temporary, Statis would have plenty of time to suffer due to the fall.
The Soot gripped the screw tightly, swinging it as it extended in both directions through it. The arc was huge and great, and as it began to roll in the air, it soon became a giant sphere of powerlessness, drawing the angel towards the centre of the screw by the sheer centrifuge of the spin.
One touch.
And the angel would fall to his peril.

@taylor: Stasis looked like he was going to be hit when the drill passed through him without leaving a mark on him. The image of him faded and he was nowhere to be seen. He reappeared from behind and launched a barrage of gold and crimson blasts at his opponent and finished off with a giant golden blast that completely destroyed the building and hopefully his opponent. Not even bothering for the results he launched another barrage to double check his work. He followed up with tiny bullet sized blasts that could get vital areas. He landed on the ground and very carefully charged a giant blast that had the destructive capabilties of a nuke. He tossed it at the cloud of dust and contained the explosion to a round orb that just left a huge crater. The Balance Angel launched another barrage which left weak and barely standing. "Take that!" he yelled before falling onto his knees.

@Shadowchaos: A golden-suited body hit the floor.
It was clearly dead as a doornail.
However, several others surrounded him.
One down, twenty-nine to go.
"WAIT!"
The girl charged in, swinging a magical blade to launch the powerful pink energy slash ahead. "DON'T HURT HIM!!!!"
She dove over the first line of Soots, skidding into the embrace of one in a dark green suit, whose mask peeled back to hold her.
"He's mine." She said, turning around and preparing to strike, clearly enchanted by the power of the soots. 
And she was not the only one.
Easily forty of the beautiful and deadly young women from the around the city were closing in on this battle, determined to protect their well-dressed men.
Not that the men in the Soots needed defending.
They simply prepared the energy blasts to finish off the angel before the cavalry arrived.

@taylor: @Shadowchaos: @kashif1:

Willard was surprised by the change in his vision and hearing. "Troublesome." he says in a low musical voice unclear whether he means the monsters, the lose of senses or the boy that dashed off, leaving a rather crude threat behind. "Whatever ya say boy, but in that case it would be polite if you didn't get in the way of my fun either." he states it, more like a demand than a wish. He jumps off the building right into the masses. Even though his vision was obscured and he was robbed of his hearing, Willard was as confident as he was just a minute ago. After all if he had just relied on his senses up till then he wouldn't have the name he has today and he would hold the position he has either. During his mercenary days, countless were the targets that he had killed in nights darker then the black screen before his eyes was. And just as many times he had anticipated the assaults of unseen assassin which wouldn't even breath let alone make a sound. It wasn't just that he felt the vibrations of every of the monster's moves hit his skin, he simply had that battle instinct that told he what was going on. Even though he couldn't really tell what exactly was happening, he did know that the boy that was next to him just a moment ago, dashed off into the sky and was in combat in this moment. Besides that he also felt the presence of the monsters around him, while there was no way for him to say for sure, he was confident that there were more than 25 enemies. Even in this situation there was a simple way for him to regain both sight and sound, he could even improve them, but that was out of question, that was something not even Union of Seven knew about and he sure as hell wouldn't expose it here. He opens up with another barrage of bullets. The impacts were... strange. It was clear that the monsters blocked his shots, or rather tried to, but the tools that were used to try to do so were shattered at first contact with the bullets. After dodging some swift slashes aimed at his throat, Willard concluded that his enemies were in possession of bladed weapons. Just as he took down his fifth target something made him do a low slide to the right. It was something he was just too familiar with, he lost count of the number of times that "something" passed so close to his head that even a hair couldn't fit between him and it. It was a bullet. He gives off a high whistle as he turns to his enemies and says in a mocking voice "You even brought guns? You must be trying really hard to impress me." But he wasn't impressed, not at all. Right now the whole thing, while more interesting than the previous clash and target practice was still no challenge to Willard. It was boring when compared to most of the situations he found himself in during his life. What made the monsters even more laughable was the fact that many of those situations were caused by mortal men and not some supernatural foe (then again just as many also had mystical beings as the source of terror). There were some rather fancy explosions going on, as he could tell from the massive blasts and the heat. He didn't really care though, from what he could tell it was part of the fight of the boy, in other words it did not concern Willard he turned his attention to the enemies in front of him.

Willard prepared Bohemian Rhapsody for the sixth time, the shot went straight to the middle of the head belonging to the monster that would become Willard's sixth victim. Suddenly something happened. He was sure that his bullet didn't hit the target. It wasn't that the bullet didn't connect because the target moved out of the way, the simple-minded monsters did not possess the speed or skill to do so, at least no when the bullets shot by Bohemian Rhapsody were concerned. From what Willard saw, or rather felt the monster would be capable of reacting to human made bullets, well Willard's bullets were also "man made" but not in the same sense. But as the shot was not dodge and that was no way that Willard would miss only one explanation left, it was intercepted. If the color black and the words of a annoying brat (that being what Willard thought of him by now) did not hinder him in it, Willard would be able to see a girl standing in front of the monster. She couldn't stop the bullet in time and was left with a big wound on her shoulder from blocking it. A deed Willard would praise as both courageous and foolish at the same time. The girl after checking on the monster behind her the girl turned to Willard without saying a word, she readied a pink energy blade and gazed at Willard with a look full of killing intent. All those were thing that Willard could just loosely register with his instinct but not really feel it. What he did feel on the other hand was a dash with a speed well surpassing that of the monsters. If anything, the girl would entertain him more than those ugly being did, then again there was no way of telling for Willard whether the girl was pretty or not, so speculating on the looks of her would be rather pointless. Lost on his thoughts the girl had already passed half the distance between them in less then a split-second. Then without a warning Willard fire another shot, the girl moving in a straight line was be helpless against it, the best she managed was to ram her blade into the ground and turn slightly left, avoiding most of the shot, but still receiving a wound, now to her other shoulder. She rolls to the side and readies her blade again, this time executing an energy slash, bearing the same color as her blade. It was casually sidesteped by Willard, who then increase the distance between them to where it was before the dash.

"I guess you earned the right to at least see some of my magic tricks." he sighs while saying so, as if annoyed by it. As soon he finishes 10 shots can be heard, each them accompanied by the word "Reset" as if it was a chant. All that happened in less then a few seconds. Countless shells lying on the ground around Willard. "Refraction!" a simple command is made by Willard and the bullets as if to obey him start dancing around him. Small platforms in the in the shape of circular seals start appearing around him and disappearing as soon as a bullet hits them. They are then replaced by a new seal to intercept some other bullet and redirect it in a way he desires. And this goes on, like an endless waltz of the bullets, creating a storm of led, in the shape of a sphere around Willard. Sixty bullets are being reflected in all ways but never leaving the territory made by the seals and never touching Willard even of they pass next to his head just a hair away. Anything that comes close to Willard now would be ripped to shreds, even projectiles would simply be cut down in mid air by the bullets.

He starts walking towards the girl slowly while lighting a cigarette , "Come now, show me what you got."

Stasis smiled at the new targets before returning to his human form which loss him much of the power he had from the transformations. He dodged every blow gracefully for his exhausted state. He kept dodging not wanting to attack the girls but still not wanting to be killed. He clapped his hands together and placed his hands on the ground. From his hands grew a vortex that was made of crimson and gold. From the vortex shot out blasts of gold and crimson that hit every opponent in the area that wasn't made to kill. He looked at the horde and gave a smirk. "So you see I got a date to prepare for so I got to go." Stasis joked as he flung himself into the vortex and caused it to close up leaving a eerie calm in the air.

@Shadowchaos: @ReliusClover@kashif1

Light and sound returned to the vision of all those around.
An abandoned mobile phone had just been splintered by the cloud of bullets, cutting the link to the Taylor.
With light in the world, the masks covering the Soot's hosts melted away, leaving the young men in amazing suits.
Now freed, each one grabbed the wrist of the nearest girl. "COME ON!" They shouted, dragging their confused saviors away from the firefight.

Within moments, the gunman stood alone, the vortex of the angel closing shut.

That wasn't according to plan.
The closest source of power was off in the distance, a mile and a half southwest, and it was pathetic.
This power source was barely powerful enough to smash a window.
Yet the malevolence that emenated from it was unworldly.

That ... thing... whatever it was, somehow made each one of those young men far more powerful that he himself was.
And with the phone shattered, there was no link to keep that power active.

There was no doubt. 

This fight would end shortly after a brief jog towards the supermarket.

Willard hadn't taken three full steps when it happened, he could see and hear again. Before him was a rather lovely girl, with wounds on her shoulders, exactly where Willard expected them. He doesn't really spend much time thinking about it and after just a moment of adjustment he continues walking towards her. The bullets are moving so fast around him that Willard's whole figure can only be seen as a shadow behind a curtain of led and smoke coming from his cigarette. When just a few more steps were separating the girl from the deadly stream of projectiles, her wounded body rises again. It wasn't that she stood up with the strength of her own legs, rather than that she was picked up by one the monsters, or more appropriately young men as that was how they looked now after the masks have been removed. While Willard expected some desperate tries to breach through his barrier they did quiet the opposite, they started running. A little bit confused by the scene before him, Willard decides that he won't chase them. He releases Refraction and all sixty bullets scatter in an omnidirectional blast around him.

"A pity, the girl was really cute, but alas there is nothing to be done i guess." he says while turning around and making Bohemian Rhapsody disappear, a sigh showing his annoyance about the premature end of them fight and the loss of such a pretty girl. He taps his foot on the ground two times activating the teleportation sequence which would take him back to the ship. He could already guess that chaos will await him. He was away for too long and after all, his men thought that he just went on an "enthusiastic walk", even though most of them already know what it means when he says that.

He drops the half finished cigarette, before his body completely disperses into light blue particles and then disappears.

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,333 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Gen was lost, not in thought or any metaphysical bullcrap, he was as lot as you get as he roamed NY with a map. He snuck on-board a merchant ship in Tokyo to get here, as one of the Spirit Boxing League matches was scheduled here for him and a local. Yet Gen didn’t spoke English or knew how to read a map, thus he was walking the metropolis streets with some confusion. But as he did, something caught his, and everybody else attention. A massive explosion and the sound of battle suddenly started filling the air, as hundreds of people ran away from something or someone that Gen didn’t reached to see from his location. Not doubting a second Gen jumped over the traffic jammed cars, running over them as English voices insulted the living crap out of him. The Spirited Boxer managed to see what was happening, strange creatures were attacking the place. Not even stopping to consider the situation or the stakes he had on finding his match, Gen rushed forward as the scent of battle enticed him. Jumping from one of the cars, the Hot-blooded Brawler punched with a haymaker in the side of one of the things that was trying to break into a car, and then he kept punching it into submission. Once he finished, cleaning, some bits from his fist, he moved forward, looking for the epicenter of the madness. He had glimpses of other weird people fighting, one even seemed familiar, but he kept pushing forward, punching anything in his way. -ORA ORA ORA ORA! I’m gonna deck you bastards!- he roared as he even punched cars out of his way making a path in the middle of the streets

@Kuma_From_Argentina: A large, very muscular creature in a bright blue suit, glittery lapels, landed and stood in Gen's way.
In posed, squeezing it's muscles tight, launching a shockwave to send cars flying towards the boxer.
A barrier formed behind this Soot. There would be no passing until it was defeated.
So, this behemoth, eight feet tall, four feet across the shoulders, arms like tree trunks and legs like, like a very thick thing, charged energy around its fist and launched a powerful haymaker punch at the boxer.
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,333 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@taylor:

Gen grinned as the monster suddenly blocked his path. –So a big ugly bastard has come already, is nice to be taken seriously- The Battle Chaser Delinquent shook his fingers and closed his fists readying his guard –Punching so much small fry was fun while it lasted, but a big guy is always better to give a beat down- The shockwave sent by the monster preceded the flying cars, that Gen managed to either punch out the way of avoid with a swift step to the side. But this was only a diversion, as hidden behind the last car the strange creature appeared, punching through the car the Hot-Blooded Boxer was about to avoid, shattering it in a thousands pieces. As the car parts flew all around, shattered glass and torn metal, the massive haymaker, which almost cut the air itself in its path grew near to Gen’s face by the second. The logic would be to avoid it or try to block, yet logic wasn’t our favorite brawler strong point and he stepped towards it.

The index finger knuckle of the Monster grazed Gen’s face, and so did the rest of the inner side of his arm, as the Spirited Boxer barely avoided the attack, ending up with a nasty friction burn in his cheek. Gen stepped in sharply and swiftly, with almost no useless movement, all in a single motion, a necessity for an in-fighter such as himself. Knowing that this wasn’t the “Big Guy” out of them all, he knew he had to end this quickly so nobody of the other weird guys in the midst of battle could steal the chance of kicking the real leader of this beast into the asphalt. He shifted from Orthodox Stance, with his right hand as dominant, to the more comfortable Southpaw as he stepped in, yet he didn’t planned to hit with his left, using his right foot as pivot, he spinned his whole body to the left as he jumped, while his right fist moved upwards spinning to the right, this double spin, created some strain into the Battle Chasing Brawler, yet if he connected it in the proper moment the force of his uppercut multiplied and better yet the spirit around his hand, concentrated enough to be visible took the shape of a drill.

-Eat this ugly bastard! DRILL DRAGON UPPERCUUUUT!!!! – The Hot Blooded-Boxer aimed with this deadly blow, capable of punching through concrete with ease, at the monster unprotected chin

@Kuma_From_Argentina: The Soot's head popped like a balloon as soon as the drill touched it. 
The soots arms, however, reached out to grab the airborne brawler, intending to lift Gen above its shoulders and force him into the hollow hole of the neck- a porthole into the Darkness.
One could hear a lone penguin cry from inside the Soot.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel