Open Forum

Topic started by Jlynnana on May 31, 2010. Last post by Asune 2 years, 5 months ago.
Post by Asune (1,191 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Lebreus

@UsachanMaN:Uhhm... Hello there, I'm Lebreus, so, who are ya? where do you came from?

Post by UsachanMaN (4,514 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Asune: "Hi there! I'm Paintress!" replied the artist enthusiastically. "As for where I came from," began the blonde girl as she reaches to her pouch and takes out an old storybook; "I came from this book" she continued, wriggling the book in her hand.

Lebreus

@UsachanMaN: A book?, now that's new for me, normally Lebreus would be atonished for such fact, yet the last year to him showed a lot of unnatural or incredible stuf all this plus his powers to the point that the origin of Paintress althought interesting it wasn't precisely atonishing. So, what are you doing here? asked the holder of Pandora

PD: The question is about Paintress objective inside the vice

@Asune: "Good question." said the painter, while lifting up the book in front of Lebreus. She then opened the book and revealed that it contained no pages; "I'm trying to find the pages that have been scattered. If I don't gather them fast enough, then I'll.." Paintress dramatically snaps her fingers, "....vanish." She still withheld the same optimistic expression, despite talking about something so grave.

Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I got Emerald permission to reveal her identity...

The player of Emerald was my brother Juan (The same player of the Count and Maximus)

The player of Emerald was my brother Juan (The same player of the Count and Maximus)

@Kuro_San: (OOC: No way! I totally didnt see that one coming!)

@UsachanMaN: XD

Post by Sonata (35,218 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Kuro_San: (So he finally decided tell. I personality thought that was one of the most awesome secrets here:P)
Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,804 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Kuro_San said:

Mind=Blown Sonata right that was an awesome secret it was such a different character then Count and Maximus. Why did he choice to reveal now?

Personally I thought Sonata was Emerald.

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: He said he wont be playing anymore so he allowed me to speak

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,804 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Kuro_San: So what will happen to Emerald (and Count and Maximus). I love how Crow finally joins Ebisu and now there is no members left. :P

At least Enigma joining Mangetsu isn't bad Zella is still a client and Blindside just joined.

@Lobos_Del_Rayo:After his battle with Raseri, Gerad became more doubtful of his own task, even if himself cannot deny his mission due to his origin, chains even more fierces than the thin strings of fate, so to found another fictional being that call himself a righteous hero is convenient, then the hunter of fiction asked to the young man. Why do you fight so fierce?, What do you pursue with such passion?, What would be the force that will move you if I said that I'm gonna finish all the fictional beings, because all of them represents a danger to society?, would you try to stop me even if I were to spare your and your loved one of this judgement??

PD: Returning to the topic xD

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel