Open Forum

Topic started by Jlynnana on May 31, 2010. Last post by Asune 2 years, 7 months ago.
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@cfatalis: Ard? I heard that measure before though I think it had an apostrophe before it. Well, nevermind. I am a serious realist so I don't believe in miracles(Diabolus ex Machina is another matter though). I believe I would be at somewhere 7. With Chaos Energy even reaching Ard level 8 and 9 wouldn't be impossible. Although generally I wouldn't resort to any more than 5.
Post by Manami (1,487 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@willyvereb: My brain was already pretty powerful when i was young able to compute and analyze at a high rate of speed. With my Quantum Brain i replaced my normal brain cells with small processor Cells I call pocket brains. Over 100 billion of them each as powerful as a desktop Computer, with my neuron wave patterns as the main power source moving at the speed of though them easily. I dont tire heck I haven't even had a headache since. 
@battleheiz:  Did it three times in less than an hour:P
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Manami: WHAAAT??????
Seriously?
She takes awesomness to a new level!!!
ROFLMAO
@battleheiz: Its just a standard exercise for me, just one of multiple things I can do at once.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@willyvereb: mostly it was use as a measurement on how many "miracles" or how large a miracle a deus can make in one time so around 7 or 9 huh, ah for a human that is impressive
@cfatalis: Well, to be exact I carry the knowledge of about a thousand Earths and many alien species'. I conquered dozens of demon worlds and spiritual realms. It would be certainly pathetic if I can't to do this much.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@willyvereb: no, not really, most humanborn miracle maker have around what ? 4 unless they have external sources

a question 
who is the person you felt the most rivalry with
@cfatalis: Interesting question. I had many rivals and even more enemies. It is wise of you to not ask who's my most serious enemy(the answer would be obvious).
Let's see. For now it's Zelretch, the vampire with 800 years of experience. He somehow always manages to cross my plans in the last minute. I am fighting with him for over four decades and we're still at a standstill. He and his League of Magicians is a serious obstruction. Thanks to his efforts I have yet to attain a new piece to my set of True Magics.
I am about to finish the First and already possess the Third as you may know. The Fourth and Second is nearly half-done and the Fifth is slowly but surely progressing. Perhaps, capturing any of the said magicians would sped up my research.
Post by OmegaMekix (3,847 posts) See mini bio Level 16
@cfatalis: Sorry for the delay, I was distracted. Mekix had never had a normal relationship of any kind. Huis childhood never offered him any chance to make a friend and ever since he has been involving himself with supernatural beings. He also never had a girlfriend because he is too solitary.

@Nerx:  It is possible to make the nanobots into something edible but he never attempted it. But they could certainly help prepare food.
@OmegaMekix: Ohh how sad, Not finding a girlfriend yet, you have such nice...Potential.
@Manami: Question for you. Were you hitting on me?
What's your main goal?
@OmegaMekix:  Hmmm not really, smiles just wondering why such a nice boy like yourself is all alone.
Post by Evilblack2010 (102 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@OmegaMekix: Question for you can you help train me i'm good at fighting just need so polishing.lol
@Manami: I blame my bad luck with women. I don't know any normal one and all the super-powered ones have some bad impression of me.
Post by Evilblack2010 (102 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@all: Y'all can come watch me battle my first battle and i would mind y'all support
@OmegaMekix:  Now why would you want someone normal, that is so dull. I cant hold a decent conversation with most people,due to what i know. I think you just haven't found the one that has the right imagination for you. Your Nanobots are very impressive, and to me shows you have a great imagination to create something like that, and i like that myself.
@Manami: Do you want to be stronger?
@battleheiz: Of course, but i'm not in a immediate rush. Life is a game if you get all the cheat codes early its no where near as fun.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel