Open Forum

Topic started by Jlynnana on May 31, 2010. Last post by Asune 2 years, 5 months ago.
Post by Manami (1,485 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@willyvereb: I could do that though inside my Quantum Brain I have the numbers of bolts and other items already memorized. Although I may sell it one day to the highest bidder of course.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@willyvereb: question for Mr Keith Mackenzie
have you ever fall in love?
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@cfatalis: 
Yes I had. I think I could call that as such. It was somewhere in Beta-01, if I remember about 75 years, 3 months and 3 days ago.

If you excuse me I would administer you a question too. Do you find meddling with the human relationships that amusing? I especially mean the personal love lives.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@OmegaMekix: He would always find something to eat, and eating himself is considered a free time activity or excercise 

and Question to Mekix

have you ever considered eating your nanites, or ordering them for culinary things?
@willyvereb: I wonder Keith, what kind of meal do you like for breakfast?
@willyvereb: ah i want to know what unholy abomination would result from the unholy matrimony of manami and keith if it so happen
@cfatalis: *dense* It would be indeed interesting though I first need to find the real Manami before I get any DNA samples to use.

@Manami:
Toast with orange juice. Although I believe I have no set preference. Especially because of the body of Homunculous runs exclusively on mana.
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@cfatalis: Can you age?
I know that you are immortal but maybe you can regenerate like doctor who or something like that
@battleheiz: I'll answer you instead. No, he has perfect regeneration. And asking a completely multi-dimensional god-like being about age is pointless. Even if they count it thir age is entirely moot to question. Fatalis entirely above any physical law and impervious to many magical rules also.
@battleheiz: @willyvereb: 

Basically God among Gods

Question to Willy

do you have any pets?
@Nerx: Depends on your definition of pet. If you mean that whether I need a fluffy animal staying beside me as a companion then my answer is a definite no.
If you mean whether I have a non-human companion , then it gets more complicated. Indeed, I can't say I am alone no matter the situation. I have the company of swarms of spirits and machines constantly. All of those obey me without the slightest hesitation. 
If you mean whether I have a non-human supporter in battle then I can say yes once again. For one I have my group of Lictors. They are somehow like my bodyguards though they relation is much more complicated than that.
@Nerx: Can you eat your hand or some other part  of your body and what it tastes like?
@battleheiz: It tastes good as usual , and as asked before I occasionally eat myself for morning excercise
@Nerx: can you die from starvation?
@willyvereb: Aww, but that was the answer I expect however.
@willyvereb: you are mostly correct, but that applies to purebloods, we don't exactly age so much as choosing our appearance
@battleheiz: Whats starvation? and I think I ate that a couple of weeks ago so yeah...
@Manami: Question: How many quantum-brain units you have. You mentioned billions but exactly how much?
@willyvereb: ah a question for Mr Mackenzie how big is your "Ard" ( Ard is how Deus measure their power, 12 is enough to perform miracles)
@Manami: Can you count infinity?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel