Open Forum

Topic started by Jlynnana on May 31, 2010. Last post by Asune 2 years, 9 months ago.
Post by Manami (1,487 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@willyvereb: Those Homunculi are very impressive. I believe back then the reason why robots weren't around then was because people truly lack imagination. I just mostly have my Synthetic Adaptoid army, and trade mark Super Soldiers from decades of research, and dimensional travel.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Manami: same question like i ask to Miss boss, what are your three sizes?
@cfatalis: Curious aren't we 38-24-34 not too bad for a 50 year old smiles . Well I do have to thank my wondrous brain for creating the tech to make me look so young.
@cfatalis: So Fatalis where did you and your wife go for your honeymoon?
@Manami:  50? what are you? a long overdue Christmas cake 

do you ever have any normal relationship, that kind of relationship
@Manami: emmm it was this little  traditional honeymoon resort, it was called eden was it?, we also travel to Olympia and Hall of Odin in our trip, a bit simple and normal really
@cfatalis:  No silly, lets just say with enough time and dedication you can do wonders. I have had some relationships in the past with males and females some were just for lust ohh DS. Well I say the relationship I had with Sonata's father was close to normal as you can get. We had a kid,but he is dead now however.
@Manami: you had a relationship with a DS ?
Post by OmegaMekix (3,847 posts) See mini bio Level 16
@Nerx: If your character couldn't find anything to eat would he consume himself?  

@willyvereb: Does Keith have any fears? 

@cfatalis: Can you fight beyond physical and mental boundaries? Someway no human can imagine?  

Post by willyvereb (5,939 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@cfatalis: I know you're joking but to erase the clouds...I think she meant  this DS. Well, DS has a history with psychos so...
@cfatalis: Ha, no not that DS this one.

I had to see if the stories were true about him, and they were he is a man among boys. It was mostly just for lust however.
@willyvereb: Hmmm are you saying I'm crazy Keith.
@OmegaMekix:  let see, there's Ars Magna, basically the only way purebloods can fight without destroying many universe on course, this is what actually happened when human see a standing stare off between two gods
@Manami: Well, I didn't exactly call you that. Though if you prefer it then indeed, you're crazy.:)
Regarding the robots, at that time we have one more fundamental problem: The computers were just a tad bit too huge to fit inside a humanoid machine. Same with the energy requirements. Though the golems and puppets are actually quite much like robots.

@OmegaMekix:
Tough question. I believe I have them just it's like that I have the strength to overcome those emotions. Although, I have to admit I am a little bit paranoid...for a very valid reason.^^
@cfatalis: So technically you are unstoppable to the rest of the Vice characters. If someone could beat you at physical and mental combot you would wipe the floor with them. I'm glad you use your power responsible, I have a similiar character on Comic-Vine that was somewhat inspired by your character.
@willyvereb: I saw the paranoid aspect coming. Schemers tend to despise (or even fear) unexpected factors.
@OmegaMekix: I don't hate it...more like expect them and want to meet those unexpected factors. Just let it be small enough for me to handle.:p
It has more to do with the fact that the will of the Omniverse is intent on erasing my existence.:p
@willyvereb: Yes I am a bit crazy, and at times love my machines more than anything else. My imagination is large and i like to invent new things some useful some not so much like my grass blade counter.
@Manami: It is indeed useful. With little modification the grass blade counter can count screws or nails on the machine or the number of micro-processors on an integrated chip. It is useful...though not in the way you use that.
@OmegaMekix: if they actually manage that is so far only one person actually pulled a draw on me on the three subject (physical, mental, ars magna)

same question like miss manami
have you ever enter a normal relationship?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel