Open Forum

Topic started by Jlynnana on May 31, 2010. Last post by Asune 2 years, 5 months ago.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Sonata: thank goodness i invented growth spurt when making the human blueprint

@willyvereb:
how many person tax do you have to pay?
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Sonata: How many liters of soma do you produce on a daily basis?

@willyvereb:
Do your clones and/or homunculi possess any eccentric traits?

@cfatalis:
What do you mean by ascended?
Post by Sonata (35,091 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Nerx: Not really sure, but i dont think i can anymore. The Chaos Gene has been warping my body.
@Nerx: ummmm best summarised as those who are not born deus but instead gained it as status
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@Nerx:  My Homunculi do possess many eccentric traits. I realized that weirdos despite drawing attention are generally taken less seriously and suspected only rarely. They're quite good infiltrators.
Well, my copies are of course just as eccentric as I...in ideal case the very least. Do to mysterious reasons my copies made at Delta 101 (Commonly known as the Vice World) eventually develop extreme eccentrism. Some became even borderline psychotic. I am still investigating the reason behind the changes and working on a method to correct it.
@cfatalis:
*smirks* Interesting question though let me rephrase it: How much tax the Government pay for me? My Homunculi can act completely independent and have a job like any normal Human. I have no worries about taxes and alike. Instead...*smile*Have you ever wondered how why the recession did happened worldwide? Same with 40% of all corruption. I have my own sources for money even outside trade.
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@cfatalis: If i absorb 4 judges can i beat you???
It's not like i want to but still.
@battleheiz: it's not like you can absorb them, but no, not really even thought we held the same job title and subspecies, i am different
@willyvereb: Why Homunculis and not for example robots?
@cfatalis: Can i be one of them and how many judges can beat?
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@cfatalis: o0o that sounds fun , so whats a criteria to be accepted into the Deus society

@Sonata:
Aww... darn

@willyvereb:
Does your homunculi come in flavors?

@battleheiz:
When copying others do you copy weaknesses as well [package deal] or is it a selective capability?
@battleheiz: there's exactly one judge who is fully mortal and the weakest of the five of us
he is at least  have the power to surpass living triburnal

@Nerx:
it's  "you killed it, you bought it" so one way would to kill a Deus, ascended or natural, the other is that Deus died and passed on his title  to you, it's not exactly accepted
@Nerx: I can't copy weaknesses as much as i can't copy appearence.
@cfatalis: So i need to beat one of them?
@battleheiz: Well, I have my reasons. For starters my Homunculi do posses the free will to choose like any normal human. They just choose to serve me, of course. Free will is one of the few things with relative independence from Akasha. It's an invaluable asset and you can say my trump card against the Counterforce.
But initially I had different reasons. I am perfectly sure you know my origins. My family had the secret skill at the creation of artificial human bodies, namely puppets. In my time there were no robots, to be exact electricity was just introduced to the households a decade ago. Later to my luck I could merge my puppetmaking skills with the Einzbern alchemy and created my very own versions of Homunculi.
In short I didn't have any other methods to choose from at that time and later I had no reason to replace them. Actually, the Homunculi have quite a few advantages over a classical robot. As artificial humans born from magic, the Homunculi could cast magic themselves like any magus. They were more convinient. Especially as opposed to a machine a Homunculous could blend in the crowd much more effectively.
You can say  I never had a reason to replace them to robots. They are simply better.
@battleheiz: to what?
@Nerx: Yeah. Although only the ones I am presenting to you. The regular Homunculi has vaguely the same flavor.
@cfatalis: If i beat one of them then i can be a judge
@battleheiz: nope , being a deus is  SOCIAL standing being a judge however is a subspecies and right from the moment your are "born" oh it also had something to do with eons long of education and upbringing
@cfatalis: Do you realy like being all that powerful?
@battleheiz: well yes and no,  i kinda take it for granted, it's not like you ask human "do you really like having social interaction?"
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel