[OOC] ~ The Conqueror VS The Beast Knight

Topic started by ZombieLuck on Sept. 20, 2011. Last post by Falken 2 years, 9 months ago.
Post by ZombieLuck (91 posts) See mini bio Level 7

This is a battle, and farthermost it is a fight to gather information from ZL, The Battle will take place in London, England. Where Zombieluck's headquarters is located.

Zombieluck vs. Callis.

Wish us luck, well.. Wish Callis luck. :P XD

ZL

@The MODERATORS: Delete which ever one you want..

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,620 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@ZombieLuck: Ebisu usually operates in Japan, at least Callis does, but I can picture him travelling to London tracking some sort of supernatural affairs out of Japan and ending up in London

Post by Mesamia (5,109 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@ZombieLuck: @Kuma_From_Argentina: Ooh have fun you two, and keep the Big Ben out of this:P

@Mesamia: Kukuku.. Big Ben is so totally going to get destroyed. :P

It won't be Zombieluck he'll be fighting, it would most like be Umbra or Nero. ZL will just watch and evaluate Callis' fighting-style. :P

Online Now

@ZombieLuck: Next time let me know where you are planning to make the fight, so we can sort it out before, and I dont have make the story on how Callis got to London in the run.

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Yes.. I think That would be a good idea.. for next time. XD

@Kuma_From_Argentina: I'll have the first post up tomorrow.. I have some work I must do here..

Online Now

@ZombieLuck: Ok, I'll repost tomorrow (if it's up) when I return from Cooking classes

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Ah sounds good.. Have fun at cooking class. ^u^

@Kuma_From_Argentina: First post is up. ^_^

Edit. Sorry had to make a quick edit, just fixed a few mistakes. I think I may have got all the ones I spotted, but there could be more. miner ones. But oh well. lol. XD

Online Now

@ZombieLuck: Posted, I left you the perfect entry point (or at least a really good one)

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Very nice, my post will be up shortly. ^_^

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Posted.

Online Now

@ZombieLuck: Posted

Post by xXZeroXx (322 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Oops posted in the wrong thread. XD Meant to wish the two of you luck again and that it looks great. XD

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Sorry, about not posting, my laptop crashed on me and had like several bad case viruses, I also had to wait practically a month til my uncle got off vacations since he is the 'computer wiz' :D But I'm back now. and I'll post.

Post by Falken (219 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@ZombieLuck: Dont sweat it.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel