One Year of Awsome! Thank You!

Topic started by Superevil225 on Sept. 7, 2011. Last post by cfatalis 3 years ago.
Post by Superevil225 (6,742 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Hey guys! September 2nd I made my bio for Sabine and in the last 370 or so days I've improved a pile. Thank you all so much. This is the AMV I promised. It's complete.

P.s. If your character's picture was not included, I'm sorry. I did post a thread for you to submit the images, but if you did not then I was too lazy to search for them myself. Also, there is a slim chance I missed the images. I am human after all. BUT just because your character isn't in the video, that doesn't mean that this isn't directed towards you. 
This is a thank you to everyone on Anime Vice RPG. I'm so glad that you've been so awesome, and it's hard to think it's only been a year.
Post by The_Count_Of_Monte_Cristo (415 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Superevil225: It's our pleasure yo have you with us, Mademoiselle. 

And we love you too ^^
Post by kashif1 (1,813 posts) See mini bio Level 13
I think you missed me ):
Still its been a fun year, I started just a month before you did, we had some great times.
@kashif1: Waaahhhh~ *bows* i'msorryi'msorryi'msorry!!! I am only human!! D: *cries*
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Awww, wellI guess I miss the thread there is after all that whole month where I miss EVERYTHING
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,782 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Thank you for joining and giving us such masterpieces as your threads 

I'm getting all emotive here T-T
@Kuma_From_Argentina: *pets* Awww you're so cute when you're emotional! XD

@cfatalis
It wasn't all too noticeable, in your defence. XD
Post by Kurohige (3,742 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Nice job pal! This is nearly the third year on here, surprisingly I am not as active, I am going to join more RPs (Since the all the single ladies, is not moving lol) then I need to edit some wikias.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
The video is pretty cool :) 

You're welcome, you've made the year pretty awesome yourself XD 

ND
Post by Zella_Thorn (735 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Superevil225: Love the vid, and I am personally glad you are a big part of our universe. Your writing has truly inspired me multiple times when I have felt like stopping. You reminded why I started Rping in the first place over 3 years ago, so I deeply thank you.:)
Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,874 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Superevil225
Sweetmess :D I am honored to be in the hall of fame with you  

My only question.... 

When is someone going to make an anime out of our RPs? 
Post by Emerald_Flame_Fate (699 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Superevil225: Aw I love it I love it I love it! X3
Post by Dahlia_Magenta (814 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Superevil225: Big Hugs Superevil!!!! We did have a blast, and I still have a ton of Sabikix brand whip cream;P
Post by xXZeroXx (322 posts) See mini bio Level 8
@Superevil225: AWESOME!!! I'm happy to be apart of the vice-universe too. :D And you are truly amazing. ^^
Post by AntiRoX (1,145 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Superevil225: I chose a bad time to come back. Q_Q And I didn't see Kaen in the RIP, part. Q_Q XD
Post by Emerald_Flame_Fate (699 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@AntiRoX: Cause those were her characters xD Sabine, Sakir and the twins, I think ^^
@Lobos_Del_Rayo said:
@Superevil225: Sweetmess :D I am honored to be in the hall of fame with you   My only question....  When is someone going to make an anime out of our RPs? 
When I become a world famous animator.... then. XD

@AntiRoX
RIP part was just my characters. It would have taken me too long to choose other ones.
@Superevil225: But you loved Kaen. Q~Q. Everyone loved Kaen. He was adorable and cuddly, he loved to crawl into peoples laps and get his ears scratched. o_o 
He was quite perverted to, now that I remember it. xDD
@AntiRoX: Caius didn't like Kaen. XD
@Superevil225: Well Kaen didn't really like Caius either. XD
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel