Omnicron City [Invasion}

Topic started by Amaranth_Strix on Jan. 30, 2014. Last post by Shingui_Takeda 7 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by Amaranth_Strix (143 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Know, oh prince, that between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis and the gleaming cities, and the years of the rise of the Sons of Aryas, there was an Age undreamed of, when shining kingdoms lay spread across the world like blue mantles beneath the stars.

The legends of the Arcani speak of a golden age. An age of prosperity, of peace and of unity. Like the memory of the shadow of glory Omnicron lays nestled in the bosom of the sea. Summoned forth from Amaranth's faded memories, forged from tremendous quantities of sea water Amaranth utilized his molecular powers to break the molecules of the water down into their individual components and reassemble them as solids with his power of solidification. Each portion of the city is sealed off from every other portion as well as the seas themselves, allowing air breathers to live in Omnicron City without drowning or being crushed by the weight of the oceans.

Battlements
Battlements
  • Battlements. The city is three concentric layers of battlements wrapped around an underwater mountain. Between these fortifications lay barracks, storehouses, and training grounds. Originally intended to house a host of ten thousand mutant warriors it lays empty. Lonely halls are patrolled by the smattering of warriors Amaranth has brought into this new world. Weapon racks lay empty, dust gathers upon the training grounds and sea weeds creep along the barricades.
Mountain
Mountain
  • Mountain. The mountain is a collection of esoteric dwellings, antique and alien in style. Forged from molecularly altered material the translucent 'glass' and 'stone' pillars are far sturdier than they appear at first glance. Many of the dwellings are forged into the rock side of the mountain itself, connected to one another through a plethora of passageways carved through the stone. Sadly the majority of these dwellings are empty, gathering dust as Amaranth struggles to move his mutant brothers and sisters from his world into this safe harbor.
  • Spire. At the apex of the underwater mountain it stretches out, unnaturally long, reaching up through the waters like a spear of rock. It provides the Omnicron's connection with the surface world in the form of a helipad, docks, and elevator. The elevator shaft is well over a mile long, reaching down into the heart of the mountain itself. It is within the spire that Amaranth makes his home in a cavern carved from rock. There he stares out from translucent barriers at his neigh empty city, at its abandoned barricades, and vacant homes.
Rules:
Sell.
AV rules apply.
Open to AV and CV characters alike.
Post by Mr_LeBeau (137 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Impressive.

Post by Zauberin (21 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Niceness.

@Mr_LeBeau: @Zauberin: [ Thanks :-) ]

Post by Sparrow_of_Aces (41 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Sparrow_of_Aces: [ Hahahaha perfect gif. ]

Post by La_Espada (27 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Nice :)

Post by Mercy_ (292 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Badass!

@La_Espada: @Mercy_: [ Thank y'all :-) ]

Once again I'm lumped into a shared "Thanks" response -_____________________________- respect the greatness or else!

Post by Pyrogram (93 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Mr_LeBeau said:

......or else!

Skip to three minutes exactly :P

@Pyrogram: Who's who in this scene lol

@Mr_LeBeau: I don't know, but the "or else" thing just reminded me of that scene lol Maybe Andres could be the big dude who backs you up, and the white person is Liberty :P

@Pyrogram: Nah son the big dude is my ego and I back myself up. Yeah, I like that headcanon better :D

@Mr_LeBeau: Haha that should be Urban_Ronin's power :P Ego persona lol

@Pyrogram: Actually thats not a bad idea. Some sort of split personality disorder...I'mma play with that idea a bit and take full credit for it when its a huge success :D

@Mr_LeBeau: Creativity is knowing how to hide your sources :P

Post by Zauberin (21 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@Mr_LeBeau said:

Once again I'm lumped into a shared "Thanks" response -_____________________________- respect the greatness or else!

What does it say that I had a similar initial reaction?

@Zauberin said:

@Mr_LeBeau said:

What does it say that I had a similar initial reaction?

Great minds and all that :)

@Mr_LeBeau said:

[ Pfffffft take what you can get and be happy! ]

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel