OmegaMekix's Bio

Topic started by OmegaMekix on Jan. 9, 2010. Last post by BattleHeiz 3 years, 5 months ago.
Post by OmegaMekix (3,847 posts) See mini bio Level 16
@Newdeath: @Mokujin: 

What ever happened to your guys fight at Gekido?
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@OmegaMekix: I'm actually just waiting for his reply. I'm not really interested in the fight right now, I'm kind of the middle of updating my bio. 

ND
Post by Mokujin (251 posts) See mini bio Level 8
@OmegaMekix: Me and newdeath? Well I may make a retreat anf follow mekix's advice since we really are not hurting each other and sonata is right there along with kurohige lol
Updated on powers. Can anybody suggest a cool name for my halo symbol, I'm not creative enough.
@OmegaMekix: Nice update. I'd give you a suggestion but it depends if you want a traditional Japanese name or not :P 

ND
@Newdeath: I up for any suggestions, if I like it I may take it. So go ahead.
@OmegaMekix: You could name it "Haro" which literally means "Halo" in Japanese however if you want some other names I have more suggestions. 

ND
@Newdeath: Interesting idea but let's try something a little more complex. But I like the direction you're heading in.
@OmegaMekix: How about Kopikyatto which means "Copy-Cat" since the Halo allows you to mimic your opponents abilities. 

ND
@Newdeath: The 'Kopikyatto Halo'..... I like it. Gives that complex feeling I wanted. Unless you think you can top that I'll be going for that one. Great job.
@OmegaMekix: I don't think I can top that :P Thanks and your welcome :)

ND
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@OmegaMekix: New name? Triforce.:p
Well, not really...
I've just done some serious editing and I must say I'm happier with the edited ability section.
Nice update. Good job Mekix. 

ND
@Newdeath:  Thanks, my main attempt was to get rid of any supernatural elements in my bio and enhance the technological aspect. I think I did a decent job on that. But it was a good thing I cleaned it up a bit, it was kinda a mess.
@OmegaMekix: You did a good job in keeping the technological aspect. 

ND
@Newdeath: You do a great job with your chi aspect as well. In truth you're kinda like Superman and I'm like Batman.
@OmegaMekix: LOL now that you mention it yes :P 

ND
Updated to make his past more realistic, I'm surprised how regretful it was making it so unrealistic before.

Anyway, I feel like my bio is missing something. Does anybody have any suggestions of things I should add?
Cool update. 

ND
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel