OmegaMekix's Bio

Topic started by OmegaMekix on Jan. 9, 2010. Last post by BattleHeiz 3 years, 4 months ago.
Post by Sonata (35,091 posts) See mini bio Level 20
You have an extra eye dont you:P
Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14

hay nice little bio
Post by OmegaMekix (3,847 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Ok I've just update my bio, finally. And I must admit that I've added a lot more information than what was originally on it. Enjoy the new- nano-technological Mekix. 
Added a bit more information on the nanotechnology (I feel like I've been typing nano too much).
Post by Kimiko_Cronos (9,990 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Interesting on the nano-tech

love the new nanobots that cool and new, nice job :)
@haseo_yashimora said:
" love the new nanobots that cool and new, nice job :) "

I guess I have you to thank. You kinda helped me come up with the idea and your technology made it possible.
@OmegaMekix said:
" @haseo_yashimora said:
" love the new nanobots that cool and new, nice job :) "
 I guess I have you to thank. You kinda helped me come up with the idea and your technology made it possible. "

ya, human technoligy only go's so far, the only tech i think is even good enough to tand up to my tech is this-http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/X-304       but the amaricans are using all of there battlecruisers to help there own a$$, newdeath will destroy them all betime we get back! after this i hope it can just be a plain on teku vs gekido!?
@haseo_yashimora: Well Teku vs. Gekido won't be happening anytime soon.
@Kimiko_Cronos said:
" @haseo_yashimora: Well Teku vs. Gekido won't be happening anytime soon. "

well i just hope it happens, i would love to see this happen 

sonata vs kimiko_cronos 

newdeath vs cly or haseo vs cly

and so on!

Wait, you've already fought cly......
@haseo_yashimora: And ND has already fought Cly:P
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Sonata said:
" @haseo_yashimora: And ND has already CURBSTOMPED Cly:P "
fixed miss boss
@cfatalis: LMAO Poor Cly
@Sonata:
cly lost?
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@haseo_yashimora: Yes he did :P 

ND
Post by Mokujin (251 posts) See mini bio Level 8
@Newdeath: @haseo_yashimora: You're surprised? If Newdeath lost to a samurai who is pretty much a normal human with some tricks I don't think anyone would be comfortable with him being leader lol, well in all fairness if Cly was able to use that one trick that willyvereb got on his case about he might have won Newdeath was not going all out or taking the battle seroiusly so if cly did that and went for a kil Newdeath might have at least been really hurt, and Boxer_Joe has a chance from what I've seen he has not posted in a while but I read his bio and he sent me some PMs explaining some things and honestly with his plan he is going to use on Kurohige if it works on him and brings him down he has a chance against Newdeath (Newdeath and Kurohige are pretty equal from what I've seen Sonota seems a bit stronger than Newdeath an kurohige though). And the best part is Boxer Joe uses no tech or powers and his plan was still awesome.
@Mokujin: Indeed. Boxer Joe doesn't seem like a pushover despite his lack of power. With a proper and organized plan he could defeat my character although he'll have to consider the fact that my character is a constant planner and schemer. He already has a file on Boxer Joe and has prepared himself for whatever he has although he isn't aware of Boxer Joe's plan. I also believe that Sonata is somewhat stronger than my character but my the versatility of my powers can enable me to defeat her :P 

ND
Post by Mokujin (251 posts) See mini bio Level 8
@Newdeath: Oh yeah because you would need to be able to calm her down or else we would all be doomed huh? And as far as I know Newdeath is  the ONLY one who would have a chance here well maybe Keith but then again he could do just about anything lol.
@Mokujin: Indeed. Sonata's power is tremendous and if left unstable it will easily raze the entire planet and doom everyone. LMAO Keith can most likely take on anyone with a good enough plan. 

ND
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel