OmegaMekix's Bio

Topic started by OmegaMekix on Jan. 9, 2010. Last post by BattleHeiz 3 years, 5 months ago.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@willyvereb: Science?

I suppose Company Technology scoff at moderns limitation
Post by OmegaMekix (3,847 posts) See mini bio Level 16
@willyvereb said:
" @OmegaMekix: Well, I think you should consider my and Fatalis' ideas about the nanobots' alternative use. You know the mono-molecular vibrating edge, the alternative propulsions and etc... Magnetism is interesting but that means your nanobots are ferro-magnetic in nature.That's a little limiting. "
Looking back on it, I should have used the manomolecular edge idea earlier. It could definitely work. Though, I don't remember any alternative propulsion though, maybe I just need to look at it again.

But I could still use the magnetism idea. Remember that my nanobots can change the composition of something and rearrange molecules. So using this, I could technically make things magnetic.  
I updated a few things. I added ferromagnetism into the abilities, made some huge changes to the nanobot section, and made a new style of history that I am satisfied with.
Post by JackBbz (74 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Uber. Very nice
Post by Superevil225 (6,742 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@OmegaMekix: Interesting style of history. I like it ^.^
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Very nice update Mekix. 

ND
I'm considering making a huge update to Mekix but I need a few opinions on some drastic changes.

• Should I change his hair color to black?
  • Would it be better to keep using OmegaMekix as his main name or should I just use his real name, Victor Young.
  • Should I simplify the nanobots and only use them to enhance my body and create materials or should I keep all their abilities?
  • Could Mekix become more stealth oriented or should I make him more aggressive in battle?
  • Ar these any other changes I should take into consideration?
Post by Maximus (2,394 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@OmegaMekix: I think Victor could be more stealth or something like that.
Post by Manami (1,487 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@OmegaMekix: 
  • Personally I like his hair color as blue not many character here are using that color for their hair. So it makes him stand out a bit.
  • OmegaMekix or Victor Young? thats really up to you on that one.
  • I think the Nanobots could stay as they are, you can do many things with them now.
  • That depends on your style of writing actually, and if you really like writing  a certain way.
  • Cant think of anything else off the top of my head.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@OmegaMekix: I don't think you should change anything.  

ND
Okay, I made some updates. I decided to make him a lot like Batman. His powers have been toned down and I altered his personality so he is only stern and cold hearted while on missions.
Post by The_Count_Of_Monte_Cristo (415 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@OmegaMekix: Nice Update
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@OmegaMekix said:
" Okay, I made some updates. I decided to make him a lot like Batman. His powers have been toned down and I altered his personality so he is only stern and cold hearted while on missions. "
You remind me of Red X
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel