OmegaMekix's Bio

Topic started by OmegaMekix on Jan. 9, 2010. Last post by BattleHeiz 3 years, 4 months ago.
Post by OmegaMekix (3,847 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Personal Information

Name: Victor Young  
Aliases: OmegaMekix, the Nanobot Warrior
Alignment: Chaotic Good  
Species: Homo sapien / Human   
Ethnicity: Caucasian  
Height: 5' 9"  
Weight: 145 lbs  
Eye color: Gray-Blue
Hair Color: Blue (dyed)
Origin of Power: Nanobots   
Martial Status: Dating Sabine  
Group Affiliation: the Company
Avatar Appearance: Minato Arisato, Ryuuji Takasu, Sa Ghang Gwon     

Personality

Victor is famous for his silent determination. While he appears quiet, he actually has an intense passion and will fight for what he believes in. He is cunning, flexible, and downright stubborn which makes him a worth hero.

Appearance

Nanobots

A nanobot is a machine that is the size of a nanometer or around 1/10,000,000th of an inch. While a single nanobot is too small to cause considerable damage, a cluster of billions of nanobots is able to perform feats that astounds scientists. The amount of nanobots inside Victor exceeds the hundreds of trillions, meaning that he is able to perform superhuman feat with ease. 

Victor is able to manipulate his nanobots through electrical currents similar to the nerve pulses from our brains to our body. Since the nanobots are so advance, they can decode these electrical pulses into messages. So all Victor needs to do is think of a deed and then the nanobots will preform it.

The nanobots are also immune to certain things while very susceptible to other. The nanobots are small enough to avoid the waves of an Electro-Magnetic-Pulses and when they are largely compacted they tend to be non mechanical objects (such as a knife) so the EMP would still be useless. Magnetism is also ineffective because the nanobots have an automatic response to pair up with an oppositely charged nanobots to create a balance that is unaffected by magnets. But the nanomachines are weak to both extreme heat and radiation. The only way they can be protected by radiation or heat is if they are compacted in the right formation that can withstand them.    

Victor's body has adapted to the nanobots and the nanobots have adapted themselves to Victor. That means that neither can live without the other. Victor provides a shelter for the robots and supplies so more can be created while the nanobots protect Victor from anything that could kill him.  

Abilities and Skills

Weaponry Training: After many years of training, Victor had learned how to fire most guns and wield daggers. He even has some basic unarmed training so he has some defense in cause he can not use a weapon. While Victor may not be an expert marksman or swords master, his skills are good enough where he can protect himself in combat.

Superhuman Feats: Since the nanobots greatly improve Victor's body, he is capable of performing many superhuman feats. Depending on the concentration of his nanobots, Victor can increase the amount of weight he can lift, the speed he can reach, and the amount of force his body can withstand.

Camouflage: The nanobots are able to cloak Mekix and make him appear invisible. While this doesn't mask his scent or quiet the noise he makes, the camouflage is still a useful ability. 

Formation: By condensing hundreds of nanobots together an object can be easily created. Any equipment formed this way will be stronger, lighter, more flexible, and durable because the nanobots are aligned together in an advance matter. Victor can create many things; guns, knives, clothing, walls, armor, tools, and even explosives with his nanobots. But there are some things that can not be made from nanobots, mainly food or anything living or was once living objects.   

Conversion: The nanobots can break down substances and transform the substances into even more nanobots. Victor can do this to virtually any material, even people, if he wishes. Though he tends to only use this on previously damaged or non vital material. On most occasions the process tends to be quick but different material can take more or less time. 

Detonations: Some nanobots are combustible, if they are triggered to explode they may preform devastating detonations. These explosives can range in destructibility because of their shape, size, and density. Only three methods maybe used to control the detonations of these devices; a set-up timer that will trigger the explosion, a code-word or other indication that may allow the device to detonation, or information threads that are attached and will trigger the explosive whenever Victor chooses to.

Homeostasis Regulation: With thousands of nanobots traveling throughout Victor's body his physical condition is always at top shape. Most of the nanobots are actually used to restore the body; preventing infections, stopping poisons, healing wounds, destroying harmful cells, etc. The nanobots are so advance they may even replicate limbs and organs.

Electrical Manipulation: Because nanobots have a energy storage compartment they have the ability to harmlessly absorb some electrical currents and store it for energy or later use. If Victor has collected enough electricity he may use it on his opponents. But he tends to avoid using this skill since it uses up the valuable energy supply of his nanobots.

History

It is rare for Victor to openly talk about his past. He usually tries to avoid the topic and tries not to let anyone know what his life has been like before. But in order to come to peace with himself, Victor occasionally writes in a personal journal that is kept secret. Here are a few of his posts.

Childhood

It is difficult to believe that some of the biggest decisions that we make in our entire lives occur when we are children who are not wise to the world yet. I made several big decision when I was just eight that dictated how the rest of my life would play out.

It was my eighth birthday and I was able to convince my parents to take me to the carnival. I was having a great time and enjoying the time with my parents before the sunset, when we had to go back home. We were walking on the sidewalk after dark, just the three of us, when a man appeared out of the nearby ally. He demanded money and my parents were willing to comply. Suddenly, everything went wrong. The man accidentally pulled the trigger and murdered my father. In fear, my mother tried to pounce on him but she was stopped by a bullet too. The man knew that he should cut his losses and try to run. In his fear, he accidentally dropped his gun and began to rush down the street. That is when I picked up the loaded gun and fired at him, taking away my first life.

After that event, I promised myself that I would not be so helpless where I would be unable to protect people. So I signed up to be recruited in a secret organization and was implanted with nanobots. Then I trained for the next several years to become physically fit and learn how to harness the nanobots. I preformed many missions; assassinations, rescue operations, retrieval missions, and any other type of missions that exists. But I quickly become tired of working for this organization and I left. Soon enough, the organization coincidentally fell apart and was completely ended. 

The Gekido Sunrise

Romance 

Sabine has dramatically changed since I first saw here. When we first met, we were enemies battling in the arctic tundra. But the ice broke underneath us and we were trapped in an underground, ice-craved dungeon. We decided to set aside our difference for the moment and try to work together so we could escape. At the time, Sabine was dressed up as a boy and was under the influence of her darker side, Sakir. I learned the hard way that she was actually a girl and around this time we began feeling things for each other. Now Sakir's hate for me grew. When we finally escaped Sakir was able to convince Sabine to attack me. Things didn't end well and I had to send a wounded Sabine to the Gekido base. 

A few later we battled again. I was close to giving up on her but she was able to fight off Sakir enough so I could help quiet him. After that we were able to rekindle our romance. Now we are an official couple.

But we still have our..... issues. Recently, Sabine has been able to conjure a 'reformed' Sakir into battle and that makes me a little uncomfortable. Enemies have also been attempting to strike at one by harming the other. I battled NewDeath, and lost, when he threatened to kill Sabine. He claimed that he didn't want to kill Sabine yet but I know that he will not hesitate to kill her if that meant I would suffer. I'm sure we'll be able to last through these obstetrical though.

Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@OmegaMekix:
How can someone with such a heavy polearm a speed-oriented fighter? And profiencity with Claymores? Weird again because of the same thing. Especially if you didn't mean the bastard sword-like Claymores...
I advise to either change his weapon(the easiest thing is to change it into a lighter spear) or make him of some kind of superhuman to be able to act speedily despite the use of such weapon.
Anyways, good luck improving your character bio!
Post by Kurohige (3,681 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@willyvereb:
Maybe he is like light speed or something?
Using bows and arrows while being a DNA altered supersoldier? Quite weird. It means you've born in the modern world and so you should be able to wield modern weapons also like pistols, assault rifles and submachineguns.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@willyvereb: generrally bow are quiter , and depending on the material it was made with can be quite strong, and of course the tipping possibility
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@OmegaMekix: So does your character have a reason to conceal his face or is he simply just mysterious?

ND
Post by Kimiko_Cronos (9,990 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@willyvereb: He could be using trick arrows.
@cfatalis: Well quieter, but not without a noise. And we have certain tools to make guns that quiet too.:)
Not to mention guns are much easier to use, more reliable and a more definite way to kill someone. Bows hardly have any kind of advantage over the guns nowadays.
@Kimiko_Cronos:
And perhaps he could use special bullets too. It really isn't advantageous to have a bow in any way. Imagine Green Arrow with a modified M4...much more practical. He could use specifically made bullets and else to achieve the same effects.
Post by Kimiko_Cronos (9,990 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@willyvereb: HIs character may prefer arrows over bullets, and may be better with them.
@willyvereb: a "perfect" can/silencer will only silence the gunshot to a 50% or change the sound into something that doesn't sound like a gun(most likely "schlub" sound), and yes guns(generall the rifle/carbine kind) will always be more pratical 

lethality? check
accuracy? check
versatility ?check
rate of fire ? check
expanded killing zone? check
capacity ?check(unless you are comparing that chinesse repeating crossbow , with low cap varmint rifle)
penetration ? check
reliability depends on the gun and enviroment (M4 unlike the rumor you have been hearing is quite reliable in urban/coarse sand setting, the only place it will get easily fucked is the tropics, and fine sand dessert)
sound? can be check or no check (range is all)
compact? check ( some rifle can be stored inside a jacket with nearly no bulge and can be deployed quickly, and of course bullets smaller than arrows)
@cfatalis: I know. M4 is a somehow a  fine rifle though the environments you listed are now the places they are used especially.:p
@willyvereb: poor little guy he never got the recognition it deserves.
this is what the competitor/next gen product(scar, massoud, masada, that kinda thing) offer

1.adaptability : done in M4, you can change the receiver, and god allmighty  RAS
2.accuracy: i don't know, being able to put bullets in pinhole(0.3 moa) is wholly unnecessary , i mean an adult killzone is about half of it's upper body , and you got a freakin aimin device
3. lethality: again receiver to better ammo(e.g 6.8mm)
4. realiability: ALL HAIL PISTON RECEIVER 

ak series got a wholly better recognition
 in form of many copy(even american ak)
off note

i am making a new character now, supposedly he would be able to fight fatalis at one on one combat
@Newdeath said:
" @OmegaMekix: So does your character have a reason to conceal his face or is he simply just mysterious? ND "
He does have a strong reason to conceal his face, to him, it is a very personal matter. 

@willyvereb said:
" Using bows and arrows while being a DNA altered supersoldier? Quite weird. It means you've born in the modern world and so you should be able to wield modern weapons also like pistols, assault rifles and submachineguns. "
He has the ability to wield most guns but he prefers weapons that can improve as he does. For example (cause I know that was confusing) you can only improve your accuracy with guns but arrows you can learn to shoot more than one at a time, you can shoot it faster and stronger the better you get, guns don't allow you those options.
@OmegaMekix: Realistically speaking shooting more than one arrow is stupid. It's impossible to aim at two different targets with the release of two arrows instead of one. Also it affect accuracy greatly even if one aims with two arrows at one target. I tried the later actually with relative success only at 10 meters. Maybe more skilled archers can shoot much further with it, but for example shooting in arc even remotely accurately is impossible.

It's true. The accuracy with bows improve at a much drastical way with experience and skill, but actually handling guns require quite a bit of it too.
Managing the recoil, calulating the wind, learning the certain characteristics your weapon has, holding the gun steadily, learing how to calibrate the Gun's sight/scope properly to achieve better accuracy. There are quite a few things. Also you have to learn how to maintain it and how to fix minor problems like the ammunition gets stuck inside the clip.

Surely, a regular gangster or any kind of criminal hardly knows even the quarter of these and still have results but there's quite a gap between being a capable to shoot and being an expert with gun.
@willyvereb: 
Long story short my character does use guns and arrows but prefers to use arrows. Also we are operating on fiction, shooting several arrows at once is easy this way. But you are right that guns may be more effective than arrows in some situations, that's why they are on the list on my main weapons.
@OmegaMekix:
And because I bet the scientist formed you into a supersoldier made you use guns mainly. That's it! We can call it as a vow of yours or anything, but what if your character feels disgusted of guns because of it? That can explain his preference of bows much better.
@willyvereb: 
The character doesn't mind using guns at all, I just haven't been given a chance to really use them. I've only been in two battles so far, one has me using arrows while the other one I brought a handgun. And when he was trained to use all the weapons he uses, but good suggestion.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@OmegaMekix: Hmmm I see. 

ND
Well, only if it's something special. I think it is. Of course you can reveal it via roleplay too. That way the whole reveal is more interesting.
@willyvereb said:
" Well, only if it's something special. I think it is. Of course you can reveal it via roleplay too. That way the whole reveal is more interesting. "
I was planning on showing it through a role-play. The face will be..... surprising in a way.  
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel