Om freaking G

Topic started by Lady_Nightmare on Dec. 11, 2008. Last post by Rain_Man 5 years, 9 months ago.
Post by Lady_Nightmare (2,789 posts) See mini bio Level 13

This has been bugging the sh!t out of me. What is this "new start "and “there is too much drama on comic vine? If you don’t want drama, you won’t have drama. If you decide to feed into the drama someone is creating, then that’s you.If you continue to feed in someone else, then you waste your time and energy on something that just doesn’t matter. It’s annoying the crap out of me like Come On!. Grow the freak up. Learn how to walk away. To the people who say the vine is “dying”. The vice has the same freaking threads. Every one from the vine is coming to the vice, so what makes you think that some how, some why things are going to be different. Same People. Same Problem. If the people change, then the site changes. If not, this site is going to go down the same path as the vine. Then people will start claming that this site will be “dying” and have “too much drama”. What will you do then; wait for the next site to destroy? If you like comics more stay on the vine, but if you like anime/manga more then stay here. If you like both then split the time. This is just a site, not life. Now that I’m finished ranting, I’m going to go do…..Stuff.

Yay!

Post by Kasonmaru (59 posts) See mini bio Level 1
High fives

Well said Nightmare
Thankz^^
Post by Little_Sparrow (1,220 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Okay. The vine will never die full stop its the vine:D, As for the threads most site simular have the smae threads. I was on another comic site the other day and it had a what are you listening to thread. Alot of things will be simular. WAL well they were mostly Manga guys and brought their page over , seems cool to me. As for Drama it goes everywhere, People are people we are born to disagree state of fact im afraid. if everyone was the same the world would suck, So drama is drama LOL . But as you say people need to realise this is just a website and not to get tangled in something that at the end of the day is just 1 and 0 (binary joke) . I moved here for the subbing I love Manga. the rest of the moaners to be honest I have no idea.,But welcome to vice LN nice to have you:D.

LMAO that was actually a long ass way to say I agree 0_o
Little_Sparrow said:
"Okay. The vine will never die full stop its the vine:D, As for the threads most site simular have the smae threads. I was on another comic site the other day and it had a what are you listening to thread. Alot of things will be simular. WAL well they were mostly Manga guys and brought their page over , seems cool to me. As for Drama it goes everywhere, People are people we are born to disagree state of fact im afraid. if everyone was the same the world would suck, So drama is drama LOL . But as you say people need to realise this is just a website and not to get tangled in something that at the end of the day is just 1 and 0 (binary joke) . I moved here for the subbing I love Manga. the rest of the moaners to be honest I have no idea.,But welcome to vice LN nice to have you:D."

i understand the reason for some threads being simular
yeah i know  people disagree
but when it gets pointless
and or the subject matter
isnt manga/anime
thats when its drama

unnecessary drama at that

annnnnnnnnnnnnd
Thankz
for agreeing that is
;P

Post by Little_Sparrow (1,220 posts) See mini bio Level 12
LMAO damn you missed the bullet points on those answers;p.
Post by Morita_Shunsuke (1,029 posts) See mini bio Level 9
I'm too awesome to stay in just one place :P

beside here I can have my team with no problem, in the vine there are so many teams that you don't know who's your teammate and who's not!

here there are only four teams chillin..

WAL
Chosen few
soul crushers
and that team with the weird Japanese name..

is like, is new is not all scramble:

BA
VV
LAS
TM
VI
ZS
WAL
TR
GWE
UA
YJ
WC

The last three got the same leader if I'm not mistaken..

also here you don't need to be in a team to be in a RPG because every player counts. and since is a anime world you can let lose your imagination and people wont mind.

But I don't think the Vine is dying though, I mean the vine got most of the best players! 

The bad guys here are cheap lol :P

Post by Dawnwalker (1,663 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Morita_Shunsuke said:
WAL
Chosen few
soul crushers
...and Cosmic Patriots.
Dawnwalker said:
"Morita_Shunsuke said:
WAL
Chosen few
soul crushers
...and Cosmic Patriots."
O_O? Oh yea, those guys too XD :P
Post by Damnation_Lee (223 posts) See mini bio Level 5
I see your point and I put the new start thing on her because I though it sounded nice. Didn't mean to make anyone angry. Sorry. :(
its okay
it wasnt directed toward you
Post by Damnation_Lee (223 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Ok. Thanks. :)
any time
hugs
Post by Desisashi (1,801 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Lady_Nightmare said:
"

This has been bugging the sh!t out of me. What is this "new start "and “there is too much drama on comic vine? If you don’t want drama, you won’t have drama. If you decide to feed into the drama someone is creating, then that’s you.If you continue to feed in someone else, then you waste your time and energy on something that just doesn’t matter. It’s annoying the crap out of me like Come On!. Grow the freak up. Learn how to walk away. To the people who say the vine is “dying”. The vice has the same freaking threads. Every one from the vine is coming to the vice, so what makes you think that some how, some why things are going to be different. Same People. Same Problem. If the people change, then the site changes. If not, this site is going to go down the same path as the vine. Then people will start claming that this site will be “dying” and have “too much drama”. What will you do then; wait for the next site to destroy? If you like comics more stay on the vine, but if you like anime/manga more then stay here. If you like both then split the time. This is just a site, not life. Now that I’m finished ranting, I’m going to go do…..Stuff.

Yay!

"
well said mi amiga

good job my friend so i guess that puts an end to the nonsense
Post by Trauma (5 posts) See mini bio Level 7
some people use the vine and vice though to get away from life so yea it is like life to some not to me but hey others who knows also though with the vine dying thing i just think that there has been so many rpg's that are getting old cause the plots are the same and there been no new changes in the threads meaning not alot of things are going on and it foes seem that not as many people are on the vine.
every time im on the vine theres people about
Post by Trauma (5 posts) See mini bio Level 7

well yea but just i remember when i first join it was alot more active but, i do agree with people do start to much drama and need to stop though

Post by Rain_Man (1,318 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Morita_Shunsuke said:
"I'm too awesome to stay in just one place :P

beside here I can have my team with no problem, in the vine there are so many teams that you don't know who's your teammate and who's not!

WAL
Chosen few
soul crushers

"

Kuro Senshi , damn you hate my team lol
Rain_Man said:
"Morita_Shunsuke said:
"I'm too awesome to stay in just one place :P

WAL
Chosen few
soul crushers

"

Kuro Senshi , damn you hate my team lol"
LOL Is hard to remember damit! XD
Post by Disco (364 posts) See mini bio Level 2
Trauma said:
"

well yea but just i remember when i first join it was alot more active but, i do agree with people do start to much drama and need to stop though

"
I deff remember you being at the center of Many controversies.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel