Official Look Thread

Topic started by Okami on Dec. 4, 2008. Last post by Sonata 1 month, 2 weeks ago.
Post by Shadowchaos (2,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@SamJaz: trust me he can. He might become my main character just got to get rid of Stasis and Raven before I bring him out.

Post by SamJaz (12,908 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now

@Shadowchaos: 2014 is going to be a fun year for RPing here.

Also, say what you want about the second half of Sword Art Online. No other series has so successfully made me want to take the villain into a dark alley with a baseball bat and a bad idea.

@SamJaz: yeah he did have some issues but there are worst villains. Like Patchman from Arago he took over the body of the main character's twin brother and made them fight eachother after killing a dude who was like a dad to Arago. Also he killed Arago's real parents also he killed several other people.

Post by Panorama (46 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@SamJaz: What's wrong with Bishie?:P

Online Now

@Panorama: Nothing, I just like tormenting Shadowchaos.

@Shadowchaos: True. As a villain, he wasn't that threatening. That's why I detested him so much. As a villain, I could have beaten him senseless with a copper pipe. He was such a slime ball who threw around power he didn't have that he was lucky Kirito didn't slit his throat.

@SamJaz: Well the character is based off of who I took his look from with a few creative liberties I took to make the character my own.

Post by Panorama (46 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@SamJaz: I knowXD

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,803 posts) See mini bio Level 13

One of my newest friends is a really good artist and I hired him for a couple of jobs, I got some free pics for free and I asked him to do a definitive Gen look, mixing all of Gen previous looks and my own ideas into a single image, this is a draft. I may convince him to make other characters for free and I thought I each time I get a freebie I will ask him to do a Vice character. For example I hired him to make some designs for the novel Lobos_del_Rayo and myself are working on and Check out Crow Cementerio, OG Batsu and Falken that are in the novel universe. This are obviously similar yet different characters but all are quite nice. Or also the cover for the Callis Novel I'm working on.

Online Now

@Kuma_From_Argentina: … Nice. Which reminds me.

Your friend's better than me.

@SamJaz:

Still this guy A game comes with the final forms...

Check Batsu's

Batsu Deus Kazetora : Stage III

Online Now

@Kuma_From_Argentina: That's pretty A game.

GEN DEFINITIVE LOOK

@Kuma_From_Argentina: nice

Post by Jlynnana (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Game Time

Post by Jlynnana (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 13

That ass is mine

Post by _Creed_ (15 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Post by ShadowSwordmaster (16 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Post by LovelySicily (39 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@ShadowSwordmaster: @_Creed_: @Mr_LeBeau:

You guys don't appear to be eating right, Allow me to give you a wholesome health breakfast.
You guys don't appear to be eating right, Allow me to give you a wholesome health breakfast.

Post by taylor (305 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel