Official Look Thread

Topic started by Okami on Dec. 4, 2008. Last post by Manami 4 days, 7 hours ago.
Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,809 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Juni_Hinamura: Va Va voom ;) When do I get to fight her XD

Post by Juni_Hinamura (613 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: LOL Whenever you are ready:P

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,809 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Juni_Hinamura: As long as Toni not around I think it would be good she met get a little jealous XD

Post by Juni_Hinamura (613 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: LOL we could possibly met at Jewel's:P

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,809 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Juni_Hinamura: jeez I haven't been in Jewel's in forever

Post by Juni_Hinamura (613 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: LOL me neither, the waitresses may have been put out of work due to inactivity there:P

Post by Surkit (516 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Juni_Hinamura said:

Juni after a hard fought win over Surkit:P
Juni after a hard fought win over Surkit:P

Post by Juni_Hinamura (613 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Surkit: LOL good thing my undergarments defy gravity:P

Post by Surkit (516 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Juni_Hinamura: Right...good thing >_> lol

Post by Juni_Hinamura (613 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Surkit: :P

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,809 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Juni_Hinamura said:

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: LOL me neither, the waitresses may have been put out of work due to inactivity there:P

I'll post in there soon but first I got AT to post for Kuro-san and Hellscaper for Samjaz

Post by Juni_Hinamura (613 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Cool, I'll post in there first:)

Post by Feral_Nova (1,863 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Feral_Nova: ok question WHERE THE HELL can i watch this anime i have been looking on 14 diffrent anime sites and diebuster, gunbuster what ever its called is no where to be found :;(

Post by Jlynnana (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Post by Feral_Nova (1,863 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@haseo_yashimora said:

@Feral_Nova: ok question WHERE THE HELL can i watch this anime i have been looking on 14 diffrent anime sites and diebuster, gunbuster what ever its called is no where to be found :;(

o_o' idk... I've never watched the anime >_> It was just suggested as a look for me and I liked it... so I used it...

Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Feral_Nova said:

@haseo_yashimora said:

@Feral_Nova: ok question WHERE THE HELL can i watch this anime i have been looking on 14 diffrent anime sites and diebuster, gunbuster what ever its called is no where to be found :;(

o_o' idk... I've never watched the anime >_> It was just suggested as a look for me and I liked it... so I used it...

oh, ok, bah ill never find it :(

Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Post by Sonata (35,219 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
Little Kita Post Valley of Souls
Little Kita Post Valley of Souls
Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Sonata: O_____________o ur going to give me nightmares

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel