Official Guide To The Anime Vice RPG Universe

Topic started by Sonata on March 10, 2011. Last post by SekiryuuteiDxD 2 months, 1 week ago.
Post by Sonata (35,519 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Welcome newcomers and veterans alike to the new and improved Anime Vice RPG help and information guide. Searching for a team?, Looking for a battle?, Wondering how to begin? No worries this guide will answer your questions with links to important threads.

Getting Started

Need some help on the rules and how to build a character? Fear not, these three threads will help you down the path.

Official Rules

Learning to RP

Guide to Originality

The Vice Universe

World of the Vice- In this thread you will get information on The Vice Universe as a whole from locations to links to character bios.

In-Character Community Threads

Jewel's Sake Bar & Grill- Does your character enjoy great sake and fall off the bone ribs?? Come by Jewel's Bar & Grill and get a good meal. Be careful of the occasional bar fights.

The Park- Got a date, want to play a pick up game of Basketball Head on down to The Park.

Magical Sunset Beach- Need to get away from it all, The Magical Sunset Beach has it all Fun, Sun and Cocktails. Huh your still reading this go now!

Open Forum- Here your character can ask questions to other Characters.

Mesa's VNN- Almighty Jinn Goddess Mesamia gives us the news feed for the Vice. Occasionally she interviews other characters, one day she may interview you.

The Chat Room- Character communicate thru the web in a style similar to Chat Roulette.

Out of Character Community Threads

RPG Training Thread- Here you can ask for help to improve your RPing skills.

RPG Battle Thread- Looking for a battle?? ask away here

Team Recruitment Thread- Want to find a team?? Are you making a team, and looking for new members?? This is the spot for you.

About Your Character- Give a quick list of friends, enemies, crushes and battles your character was in.

I Wanna Fight- Itching for a battle with your character? come here and ask and you may receive.

Character Picture Threads

How Do You Picture Other Characters- Here you can post picture of other characters of the Vice Universe.

Official Look Thread- Here you post pictures of what your character looks like.

Your Character vs Another Character- Post pics or videos of you think a battle between your character and another would unfold.

Picture your character team-ups- In this thread you can post pics or video of how you think a team-up with your character and others would look.

I Need A Look Thread- Have an idea for a character but don't where to start. Go here and the Community will be glad to assist.

Quick Access Character Bio's

A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

J

K

L

M

N

R

S

V

Y

Hope this guide helps if you have any questions feel free to give me a PM. I'll be glad to help as quickly as possible:)

Post by Jlynnana (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 13

I think we should change the AV rules so that they are original.

Post by Manami (1,487 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Jlynnana: I agree, we should all work on the new rules. Want to make the thread to start us off?:)

@Manami said:

@Jlynnana: I agree, we should all work on the new rules. Want to make the thread to start us off?:)

I don't think it should be a public affair, maybe we ask who wants to be in on the project, and then we do it; inside a pm.

@Jlynnana: Sounds good, I'll setup a main PM. I assume you want to be in on it right.:)

@Sonata said:

@Jlynnana: Sounds good, I'll setup a main PM. I assume you want to be in on it right.:)

Sure lol

Post by SamJaz (12,928 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Jlynnana: @Sonata:

I'd like to be in the rules discussion as well, if that's appropriate.

@SamJaz said:

@Jlynnana: @Sonata:

I'd like to be in the rules discussion as well, if that's appropriate.

kay

@SamJaz: @Jlynnana: Cool I sent out the PM to the current RPG'ers:)

Everyone give user a huge hand for gathering up all our bios so I can place them here for quick access.:)

@Sonata:

@Sonata

Everyone give user a huge hand for gathering up all our bios so I can place them here for quick access.:)

Here ya go. Careful, it scratches.

Post by King_Gilgamesh (10 posts) See mini bio Level 4

O.O

Lots to read.

@SamJaz: LOLXD

Post by DBZ_universe (15,743 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Why haven't I created my character? Idiot me..

Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14

woot im here

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,817 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Shouldnt be also separate the characters by the players using them? To avoid any confusion?

@Kuma_From_Argentina said:

Shouldnt be also separate the characters by the players using them? To avoid any confusion?

Seconded.

@SamJaz: @Kuma_From_Argentina:

Depends if people want to do that. I know some RPG'ers don't like to have their name revealed on certain characters.

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,817 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Sonata: Well then the ones that do want it, leaving the one that dont in a Undetermined category

@Sonata:@Kuma_From_Argentina: I'm fine with those attached to the SamJaz account, but one specific other I'd like to keep separate, try and restore the magic.

@Sonata: Don't recognise latest avatar btw. What anime is that from?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel