Newdeath's Bio (Rebooted Version)

Topic started by Newdeath on April 20, 2011. Last post by haseo_yashimora 2 years, 9 months ago.
Post by Nathaniel_Amplifier (24 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@Kuma_From_Argentina said:
" @Newdeath:  That's my main point! why make a Comic-book based character in a Anime RP forum? 
Because he can
Post by Pepper (2,496 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Kuma_From_Argentina: in the end, Anime and Comics while different aret exactly WORLDS apart. it can be an easy transition. when it's all said and done. it's character substance and credibility that matters. better a comic book themed character than over powered god ...based in anime
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Kuma_From_Argentina: Because I can, thats why.

ND
Post by Pepper (2,496 posts) See mini bio Level 11
love the bio btw newdeath :) we shall have to work together...or against sometime soon ^_~
@Pepper: Thanks :) That can happen if you start RPG'ing here :P
Ray would like that, he likes attractive women :P

ND
Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,864 posts) See mini bio Level 12

So its the same old super ND president of the united states by day and super villian by night but now with a super suit not bad
@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Not same old :P they have some personality differences.

ND

@Newdeath:
Okay so there are a few differences.

I'm starting to notice this about alot of the reboot characters their not so much super powered people they are just really smart and awesome businessmen with alot of disposeables at their command whether it be techonogly or mercenaires or money

Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@Lobos_Del_Rayo: LoL, the new Keith has those in spades...without any kind of special power in return.
Just stay tuned. He's going to be rather different to play as.:p
@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Well.. even old ND was a super-smart businessman with unimaginable tech. He was just also really powerful and a lot smarter than most characters. 
So in a sense I toned him and his technology, altered his personality a little and made him less evil :P

ND
@willyvereb:
Well with all these new characters the RPs after the reboot are going to be difficult because instead of a single people encountering each other it going to be more merncenaries teams and armies fighting along wiht a hint of business stardegy sorta like Risk meets Monoply.
@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Truthfully, it was always like that.
Sunrise had ND's troops, Kurohige's pirates, Fatalis's forces, Haseo's fleets, Paladin's Inquisition and of course Keith's soldiers and demons in action.
Big RPs always involved some external force. And small ones would be limited to few squads of support trooops anyways.
It won't be confusing. Especially not for the one I am fighting against...
Well, at least I hope it'll keep being that way.:p
@willyvereb:
Lol Somehow Crow feels seriously underpowered he doesnt have any armies behind him just him and his guns guess I got to amp him up a little anyone have any suggestions. Btw thanks for the bump
@Lobos_Del_Rayo: 
Well, you can always PM me with ideas in mind.
I don't like to brag but I  technically have 8 RP characters on this site...not counting the AU characters and the secondary chars involved with my main chars.
I battled with all these save for two.
Just give me a few pointers and I can cook up a good concept.:p
Post by AntiRoX (1,145 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Kuma_From_Argentina: Honestly Kuma, we didn't hear you complaining about ND's Alt character Creer? He's a comic-based character just like this one.
So who cares, as long as there kick ass and taking names, It shouldn't matter as long as the user is having fun. :D
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,754 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@AntiRoX:  Somewhere in Creer bio I mentioned the fact that it was mostly Thor with some different skills and different name
Post by LilRoX (75 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@Kuma_From_Argentina: Hmmm.. Didn't notice, since I don't usually read the comments. xDD I read the bio, and then comment what I think Of it. :3
Post by mydeathlyways (2,389 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Newdeath: Gosh the editing made NEWDEATH more bad a**.
Post by LilRoX (75 posts) See mini bio Level 6
I thought It was impossible for someone to be even more badass then the original, But ND made ND 10times more badass! O________O
Update in the equipment and organizations.

@LilRoX: LOL Thanks. 

@mydeathlyways: More badass is better :P

ND
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel