Newdeath's Bio (Rebooted Version)

Topic started by Newdeath on April 20, 2011. Last post by haseo_yashimora 2 years, 10 months ago.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Do not copy anything from my bio unless you have been given my permission.

Characteristics

Newdeath
Newdeath

Hair: Black

Eyes: Red

Height: 6'3"

Weight: 230 lbs

Marital Status: Single

Alignment: Evil

Aliases: ND, The Genius, The Influence, The King, The Boss, Last Emperor, King ND, Big Boss, Newdeath, Cunning Chameleon, Devil Eyes, The Cursed, The Demon, Beast, The Evil, The Master, Master of All

Place of Birth: Kiseki Island

Group Affiliation: Kisekian Army, Hybrid

Race: Half-Human/Half-Kisekian

Orientation: Heterosexual

Famous Quotes:

-"Understand, I'm everyone's Master"-

-"Make room for The King clowns"-

-"I am the most feared, most respected, and greatest villain of all time"-

-"Don't forget it, I set trends for these criminals"-

-"I was, am, and always will be The Boss"-

-"I am the truest, name a villain that I haven't influenced"-

Personality

Though his real name is Akuma, The Genius prefers being called by his alias "Newdeath". Newdeath usually projects the image of a cool-headed and composed individual with a sinister persona hiding underneath his at times aloof expression. He is particularly notorious for his calm and patient approach even in the most intense and dangerous situations. Newdeath is a cold individual when he is in battle, often insulting and mocking his enemies. He almost always has a calm facial expression on display, evidence of his collected behavior. Newdeath is known for being exceptionally cruel and ruthless, showing no mercy be his victim a woman or even a child. He has no moral compass and has once claimed to be "evil personified" although he was most likely boasting. However, he is indeed quite evil and does not view the lives of others as an importance. To him, only his life is important, the others are insignificant insects that he can either use or destroy. Newdeath has made it a point that he yearns for world domination so that he can shape the entire world in his image. It is interesting to note that he states that even if he succeeds in taking over the world, his objectives will only get higher. He is obviously, a very ambitious person. Newdeath is quite smart and is often described as an incredible genius, both tactical and scientifically. He is known as an innovative scientist for his out of the box thinking. The Boss is also known as arrogant. He is arrogant about his capabilities and his vaunted demeanor never seems to fade away. Despite usually being arrogant, Newdeath is cautious to never underestimate his opponents. He is a very prepared individual, Newdeath is often several steps ahead of his opponents. One of his most interesting traits is his virtual fearlessness. There is hardly anything that can frighten Newdeath, but the one thing that he does seem to fear or at least avoid is losing his intellect. Aside from this, Newdeath is also known to have an interest in women although he claims not to be a womanizer. Cold and calculating, he is incredibly deadly as an enemy. He is a manipulator, and loves to play with the emotions of others and abuse weaknesses. He is a charismatic leader and enjoys being in control. Newdeath is a very determined individual and hardly ever gives up on a task unless it would be idiotic and foolish to proceed with it. He is quite proud of his supernatural abilities. Newdeath's trust is nearly impossible to attain as he does no trust anyone, even his supposed loved ones. He possesses unimaginable self-control and has a mysterious personality, almost as if he is hiding his true self which might possibly be true. Interestingly enough, Newdeath is a fan of highly lyrical rap music. Believing himself to be the successor of Ray Donovan's plans, Akuma has taken the deceased villain's codename and now calls himself Newdeath. The Boss is quite cunning and enjoys manipulating his opponents with his complex mind games. He often plays people without their knowledge. Newdeath is also very curious in a scientific sense. He enjoys experimentation and is aware of the consequences, however, he states that nothing can be accomplished without innovation and experimentation. He is very knowledgeable on the human body and the biology of living things as a whole. Newdeath's vast knowledge is not merely in scientific areas but it also extends to the supernatural such as magic. Being a master manipulator, Newdeath only aids those he believes will benefit him in the near or even far future. Every person he aids is simply because he knows that they have something that can benefit him enough for him to lend some of his resources. Newdeath is also unreasonably ambitious and will go to great lengths to obtain what he wants. Aside from wanting to gain control of the entire world, Newdeath wants to master life and death which is essentially gaining true immortality. Some of his closest cronies suggest that his plan for world domination is merely a front for his true goal which they believe is mastering life and death so that he may become the perfect and ultimate being by perfecting his experiments and training methods. The Genius has stated that he does not fear death but wants to defeat it when it attempts to challenge his life. It should be noted that he does not trust anyone because sharing personal information would compromise his plans, not to mention that he has watched many fall because they trusted others who eventually betrayed them. This is one of the reasons that Newdeath has no trust in anyone and strongly believes in his capabilities. He is specifically arrogant about his super-genius intellect, believing that nobody can compete with him on an intellectual and mental level. Despite his high level of arrogance and high opinion of himself, Newdeath does not underestimate his opponents at all but does mock them in order to provoke them into making dangerous mistakes. Being an expert manipulator, Newdeath usually gives off false information about himself which he makes sure is completely fabricated that will immediately throw people off of his trail. He also does not like to engage opponents in battle without having prior knowledge of their abilities but he will if the situation renders it impossible. Newdeath also enjoys to abuse the personal ties of others in order to cause them great emotional and mental pain. It has recently been revealed that aside from taking control of the entire world, Newdeath also yearns for "completion". He hopes to master every single supernatural ability in existence by the end of his lifetime. Recently, Newdeath has formed an unbreakable spiritual, mental and physical link with Zella for the purposes of furthering his plans. This essentially means that the two now share minds and souls, leaving them eternally bonded. This is an excuse for Newdeath to place some trust in her but unfortunately due to his personality he will do no such thing.

Appearance

Newdeath
Newdeath
Current Newdeath
Current Newdeath

Perhaps the most prominent feature of his appearance other than his intense glares are his unique red eyes. His red eyes have several numbers of tomoe around the central pupils. Newdeath's eyes are known to strike fear into the hearts of most ordinary individuals due to their intense appearance and even sinister aura. At times his eyes may glow for unknown reasons, although this is usually when his intentions are highly destructive. Newdeath usually has a calm and relaxed facial expression on display, one that elusively lures people into believing that he is an easygoing individual when in fact he is a force of evil. Though he does not smile very often, he does not put up a stern or serious expression, he is simply calm. Newdeath has black hair that hung near his cheeks to frame his face and kept the rest of his hair in a ponytail which is almost always obscured by the high collar of the cloak that he wears. Newdeath is quite tall, standing at six feet and three inches, which makes him taller than most ordinary people. He has an athletic build, similar to that of an Olympic athlete. Newdeath wears a long dark cloak with red clouds, a red interior, and a chin-high collar. He also wears dark purple nail polish on his fingernails. Sometimes Newdeath also wears a conical straw hat with small ornamental torques and tassels hanging over his face. This gives him a very enigmatic and shadowy appearance. He also wears a forehead protector with a crossed symbol on it. Newdeath can always be seen wearing a red ring on his right finger. Something that has most likely become a trademark of his is his ability to dissolve into a flock of black crows for transportation or for other purposes. Whenever this happens, Newdeath's body turns into a group of black crows. It is not unusual to see him with a crow standing on his shoulder. He is also in possession of a very sharp sword that he does not use too much in battle, hardly finding it a requirement. However he does carry it with him, it is often hidden in his cloak. The color of Newdeath's eyes have earned him the nickname "Devil Eyes", something that he seems to enjoy. Despite having his own body, at times Newdeath uses his Hybrid to represent him in situations where he does not want to appear in person. Recently, after developing a spiritual connection with Zella, Newdeath underwent a procedure that altered his appearance a little. Currently, Newdeath has long, spiky near waist-length black hair with a blue tint. He also now wears a red armor similar to samurai armor, a black attire underneath the armor and a pair of black gloves. He also now carries a war fan, a scythe and his Abysmal Sword into battle. Newdeath claims that his new appearance is for his upcoming plan.

The Devil Eyes

The Silent Killer
The Silent Killer

Before a cataclysmic event known as "The Kurimuzon Conflict" the Kiseki civilization was allowed to have hybrid offspring. In fact, the island's ruler encouraged this, knowing that genetic diversity produces the strongest offspring. This was however, before any potential Kurimuzon Eye users were born. At first the Kiseki civilization welcomed all hybrid Kisekians, they were remarkably talented in hand to hand combat and they possessed a higher amount of negative energy than full-blooded Kisekians. This looked very promising indeed. But soon what was once thought to be an opportunity from the heavens, something delivered to them by the universe as an act of providence would soon turn out to be a nightmarish hell with virtually no end. The Kisekian hybrids upon becoming adults developed a mysterious set of crimson red eyes that granted them a deadly array of supernatural abilities. But it came with a price. They're hearts would be overflowed by negative energy, forever corrupting them and pulling them to the side of darkness. Now irreversibly evil, the Kisekian hybrids named their special set of eyes "Kurimuzon Eyes" and were quick to wage war on the rest of the Kisekian civilization. This was not because they were treated differently or anything of the sort, they were actually treated better than ordinary Kisekians simply for being biologically superior. No, the Kurimuzon Eye users did this out of evil and the desire to conquer all. A civil war broke out and at first the Kurimuzon users appeared to have gained the upper hand, but after ten long years of carnage and destruction, the number's game overwhelmed the Kisekian hybrids and they were all killed during the war, all of them except one. One who chose not to fight in the war. This one hybrid was known as Akuma Shinma. He was different from the other hybrids. He had more self-control and patience. He was much smarter than them, he was a genius really. Not just intellectually but a fighting genius. Choosing to improve his own abilities instead of fighting in the war, Akuma took advantage of his family's desire to keep him alive and spent those ten years improving his Kurimuzon Eyes through extensive training. Eventually, the man known as Akuma had achieved what no other Kurimuzon user could. Was this because of his sheer brilliance? Or was it because he was the only one who lived long enough to discover this? Only time will tell. But Akuma had unlocked the true power of the Kurimuzon Eyes, he had obtained the Demon Kurimuzon Eyes which he proceeded to master in two more years. Now undoubtedly the most powerful Kisekian ever to emerge from Kiseki Island, Akuma Shinma had a goal in mind. During a silent cold night, Akuma grew distrustful of his family, believing that they would one day reveal his secret. "They will die", he murmured. With his intentions set, Akuma proceeded to silently assassinate every single one of his family members and disposed of their bodies quite skillfully. Knowing that nobody would care for the death of his family due to their very low social status, Akuma carried out his plan.

The Genius Vs. The King
The Genius Vs. The King

Weeks after murdering his entire family, Akuma already had an ultimate goal in mind. He was going to become the island's ruler. With his genius and power, he would lead the island to an age of unparalleled power under his political guidance. The time had arrived for a traditional event of the Kisekian civilization to take place. This event was a fighting tournament where only the most gifted fighters of the Kisekian civilization take part in. The one who defeats all of the competitors in the public tournament will be allowed to face the island's ruler and become the nation's next leader. "This is my time to rise to power. But I must not use my eyes during the tournament. I must keep it a secret until the time is right", Akuma thought after entering the tournament. Even without his powerful eyes, he knew that he would be the sole victor of the tournament. This was a tournament to death, only the last two fighters (the King and the challenger) will fight to a knockout or decision. Akuma literally blitzed past every single one of his opponents. Keeping his Kurimuzon Eyes deactivated, he made sure that his secret would not be discovered until he intended it to. Finally reaching the final stage of the tournament, Akuma was excited to be fighting the leader of his nation. "King Kama. I hope you realize that this is the end of your political career", Akuma said with cool confidence as his cold and empty eyes stared into Kama's eyes. "Hmph! Do not flatter yourself boy. The King will not lose to low-class trash", Kama responded arrogantly, taking a fighting stance. Pulling out a kunai blade from his cloak, Akuma provoked Kama into attacking him. The two gifted fighters soon began to trade mighty kicks. Their blades clashed and clashed. "How I wish I could kill you now. But the tournament spares the king doesn't it? Is it a rule that you cowards set to protect your own lives? Did you know that I, the Devil was coming for your neck?", Akuma mocked as he instantly flashed his Kurimuzon Eyes and quickly deactivated them, startling Kama so much that the King fell on his back. "What was that?!", Kama asked, visibly alarmed and confused. "It was your old mind playing tricks on you.. or should I say my eyes..", Akuma continued his cruel mind games. "What do you mean eyes?", Kama asked, getting to his feet. "I said nothing of eyes Kama. You must really be losing your mind. With a broken mind like that, you're not fit to be king are you?", Akuma asked as Kama responded with silence. Suddenly pulling out two kunai, Akuma threw them at Kama at impossible speeds. The kunai blades pierced Kama's legs, leaving him unable to continue the battle. With Akuma declared the victor, he would be named the nation's new leader by tomorrow. Kama however, was left with disturbing mental images. Akuma had done something else to the king with his Kurimuzon Eyes. But what?

The New King

Guess who?
Guess who?

Ever since doing battle with Akuma, Kiseki Island's former king, Kama has been plagued by nightmarish visions that show him his own horrific death at the hands of a black silhouette with glowing sinister red eyes. But what had happened to Kama for him to be experiencing such terrifying visions? The answer is simple. The former king had looked into Akuma's crimson eyes. Even a glance for less than a second will torture the untrained mind. Looking into the Kurimuzon Eyes is like looking into Hell itself. Trapped in a deep sleep, Kama struggled and wrestled with himself on his bed at night. "No!", Kama shouted as he tossed and turned in his bed sheets. In his dream, his frightening dream, Kama was imprisoned in an endless realm of redness and black crows. Suddenly, a pair of colossal red eyes stared at him intensely. The eyes were like unmerciful pools of blood.. his blood. It was overwhelming. There was no escape. But it was nothing more than dream, or was it? Calmly experimenting on the countless corpses of the dead Kurimuzon users, Akuma could feel that Kama was effectively trapped in his illusionary world. "Look into my eyes and you will see what your eyes won't let you", the cold Akuma murmured as he experimented on the reanimation of corpses. Meanwhile, Kama continued his fruitless struggle. He was exhausting himself. But there was no use. The moment that he had looked into Akuma's soulless eyes, he was condemned to endless mental suffering. These illusions were too much, they seemed far too real to be nothing more then a dream. Suddenly, in the illusionary world, Kama was visited by a dark cloaked figure with glowing red eyes. "Who are you!?", Kama shouted, alarmed. However, the cloaked figure remained silent as it stared eerily at the former Kiseki King. "This can't be a simple nightmare. Nothing can be this terrible.. the sky is red.. those eyes keep looking at me.. and you! You're going to tell me where I am or God help me I'll make you tell me", Kama shouted with a glimpse of bravery. And just as the glorified king was about to walk towards the dark figure, he was instantly nailed to a wooden board that was planted on to the ground by an unknown force. It was a painful experience. A unique one. The pain he felt was not simply mental, it was physical as well. "I'm a king. I fear nothing!", Kama shouted. At least he wasn't a total weakling during the entire illusion. He was at the very least a defiant victim of the Kurimuzon. Soon, the cloaked figure removed the hood that was casting a shadow over its face, and what Kama saw did indeed surprise him. The cloaked figure was none other than the cool-headed Akuma Shinma. "You!", Kama had realized that Akuma did indeed possess the Kurimuzon Eyes. He never would have thought that a Kiseki hybrid had managed to survive the war. "Hehe.. a user of the Kurimuzon I see. You are a damnation!", Kama yelled, the pain was becoming difficult to ignore. "I hope you realize that this is your end", Akuma said, calmly approaching the king's body. "I do not fear you", Kama revealed. "You should", a collection of voices simultaneously replied to the king's words as dozens of Akumas surrounded him, all of them wielding swords. "There is no escape". Kama had nowhere to run, his fate had been sealed.

A visit to Hell
A visit to Hell

Showing no fear, Kama put up a brave facial expression, ready to endure whatever punishment was heading his way. "You won't get away with this. My son will come for you", Kama said angrily. "He has the Kurimuzon as well", Kama laughed, almost triumphantly. "I'm not an idiot Akuma. I knew that there were people who did not want me to succeed again. I hired a Kisekian sage long ago to create a connection between my son and I with his magic. If I am killed by someone then he will know because right now.. he can see what I am seeing. And he will come for you", Kama smiled, his physical exhaustion becoming evident. "Your son? Interesting. I will just take his eyes", Akuma responded coolly. "You'll never find him! He's not even on the island", Kama revealed. A visibly unfazed Akuma readied his sword for bloodshed as did all the other Akumas that surrounded Kama in the nightmarish realm and replied with his usual composure and indifference, "I don't have to find him. He will come to me", and without giving the king a chance to reply, Akuma viciously stabbed him in the gut. And suddenly, in the blink of an eye, Kama screamed in unbearable pain as blood began to pour out of his torso. "This is no normal sword. Every time you are stabbed, you'll feel the pain of a thousand poisoned needles piercing your entire body every second", the Cunning Chameleon said, just after stabbing the now speechless king. Soon, all the other hundreds of Akumas took their turns at stabbing Kama. And though this was nothing more than an intense illusion, it would go on to completely melt the king's mind by the end of the night, leaving the former leader deceased. His body no longer had a mind to control its functions and so it internally collapsed. A truly gruesome and cruel end to a once great politician and feared warrior. "It is done", Akuma murmured from his laboratory as he felt his illusion eradicate the king's mind. Having eliminated the only man who would one day pose a threat to him when his evil intentions become public, Akuma was genuinely pleased with himself. And just as his fortunate reached a new height, the corpses he was experimenting on were successfully reanimated. "Good result. This will be a good thing for me. Nobody can stand against me now", the malicious villain thought to himself after establishing an absolute mental bond between the corpses and his Kurimuzon, allowing him to completely control them and see everything that they see. Because the corpses were Kurimuzon users, they possess the deadly crimson eyes as well which made Akuma's achievement all the more satisfying. Conducting a few more experiments, Akuma had successfully imbued the corpses with other unique powers as well and he hit yet another scientific milestone by creating his own species of colossal serpents that obey his every command. Eventually forming a secret military organization known as "Hybrid", Akuma would always travel with at least two Hybrid members under his control. It became one mind controlling three powerful bodies with Akuma being the main body himself. Approaching the public with a speech as their new leader, Akuma gave himself the title "Newdeath" which made him the absolute monarch of Kiseki Island. Now with everything going according to plan, the Cunning Chameleon would now wait to clash with Kama's son who was no doubt coming to avenge the death of his father.

A Good Son Always Comes Home (Part 1)

What is it?
What is it?

It has been quite a while since Newdeath had put an end to Kama's pitiful life. The Genius simply snuffed the flame of the former Kisekian King's soul. Now with the entire nation under his authority, Newdeath had the military force to challenge the entire world. Not only because Kiseki Island is the most advanced nation in the world, but because they are superhuman citizens. With their supernatural powers coupled with a vast array of innovative technology, Kiseki Island is the world's most powerful country. But a patient mastermind like Newdeath does not rush his plans. Waging an all out war against the world would only result in miserable failure. And though it might have spread fear across the entire globe, in the end it would have been a fruitless pursuit of something that is still a little above his reach. No, the Cunning Chameleon would take things slowly and accurately, calculating for every possible outcome. An entire month has passed and there is still no word from Kama's supposed son who would come for Newdeath's head as revenge for killing his father. "Sir Newdeath", a tall regal man said, walking into the Boss' throne room. "Yes?", Newdeath asked coolly. The man who now knelt before him was his most trusted adviser Ryu. "I have received word that Kama's son lives on Shishi Island among the Chikara people", Ryu revealed. For a brief moment, Newdeath's eyes were brimming with excitement. But soon this excitement and surprise turned into sheer determination and ambition. "I see. That's good news. I've been planning to go to Shishi Island for a while now. I've heard stories of the legendary Shizen Beasts. They harbor a colossal amount of negative energy that I can use for my own benefits. Kama's son being there just makes everything much better. Along with the Shizen Beasts, I can take the boy's eyes as well", the Genius replied with a light chuckle. "So what's the boy's name Ryu?", the manipulative mastermind asked. "His name is Taiyo. They call him Taiyo of Shizen over there because he is the protector of the most powerful Shizen Beast", Ryu answered obediently. With a slight smirk, the composed and cold Devil Eyes replied, "Good. Thank you Ryu, that'll be all. You may go", Newdeath said. After Ryu had left his throne room, Newdeath got off of his throne and silently touched a wall panel with his hand, instantly teleporting him to an undisclosed dark room, presumably his laboratory. "The Shizen Beasts are very powerful. And they're guardians are no pushovers as well. I must head to Shishi Island with reinforcements. Four of my Hybrid will accompany me", he said to himself just above a whisper. The Genius had chosen his Hybrid wisely. The first Hybrid body was called "Hybrid Yoso", it was capable of manipulating water aside from its Kurimuzon abilities. The second Hybrid was "Hybrid Jigoku", it possessed the ability to summon unbreakable flaming chains that it could command. The third Hybrid was "Hybrid Bussei", it possessed tremendous physical power and durability. The fourth and final Hybrid was "Hybrid Keimusho", it possessed the ability to detect, steal and contain near-limitless amounts of energy.

We're off
We're off

Newdeath's choices were all justified. He chose Yoso for it's master water manipulating powers that would benefit him greatly in an island since it is surrounded by water. Jigoku was chosen for its unique summoning powers that could restrain even the strongest of opponents. Bussei was chosen for its sheer brute force while Keimusho was chosen because it will be useful in containing the negative energy of the Shizen Beasts. With the four Hybrids under his complete and absolute control, Newdeath could see what they see through their Kurimuzon. "It is time for me to complete an important objective. After this, the amount of negative energy at my control will be unimaginable. With it I could generate an explosion that would devastate the entire globe. But destruction isn't my objective. Everything will run very smoothly once I have all of my resources prepared", Newdeath thought to himself, looking into the vast blue sky. "Your eyes will be mine Taiyo", the Cunning Chameleon murmured coolly as he and his chosen Hybrid dissolved into a large flock of black crows that took off into the endless skies. Flying high above the clouds in his crow form, Newdeath still not far from Kiseki Island, telepathically told his adviser Ryu to publicly announce to the Kisekian public that he has gone off on a business trip and that during his absence, Ryu would rule the nation. Following his master's orders without question, Ryu complied. "If that fool attempts to betray me during my absence by usurping power that doesn't belong to him, I will see that he is brought down to his knees", Newdeath thought during flight. The sky was darkening little by little as the Sun began to set and the clouds that once infested the sky began to scatter. Nighttime was approaching. The cold night air instantly swept in as the Sun had finally set. The sky now, black and cloudless was covered in twinkling stars. This was the perfect setting. Newdeath and his entourage would be able to arrive in Shishi Island undetected not only due to taking advantage of the low activity level of the night but hardly anyone will be able to detect them with Newdeath's Kurimuzon cloaking their presence. "This will be a fruitful journey. And these idiots will soon be cowering before my evil", thought nefarious Newdeath. Finally reaching their destination, The King was pleased that they managed to reach Shishi Island while it was still night. Taking advantage of the darkness and low activity during the night, Newdeath and the Hybrid stealthily made their way into a dense forest and set camp for the night. As they rested, Newdeath had Yoso create a dense fog cloud that would spread around the entire forest. This was to make sure that they would remain undetectable even when Newdeath rests his Kurimuzon during sleep or meditation. Briefly relinquishing the Hybrid from absolute mental control, Newdeath allowed them to assume their own personalities while still maintaining a strong level of mental control over them with the "Bond". "Protect my body while I sleep", The Genius ordered and the Hybrid obediently complied, surrounding The King's tent as he rested. Unlike Newdeath, the Hybrid were reanimated corpses and did not require sleep. They simple sat around the tent, ever observant of their environment.

A Good Son Always Comes Home (Part 2)

Hot Enough?
Hot Enough?

The sound of birds chirping began to fill the air. The Sun's powerful rays of white light pierced into the tent, reminding Newdeath that morning will always come after the silent night. Emerging from his tent, the Cunning Chameleon pulled out a tiny device that instantly washed his body and replaced his cloak with a new clean one, discarding the old one by completely disintegrating it. This was a brief showcase of the capabilities of his advanced technology. "This will be our campsite. Our base. We'll return to this place after every pursuit", Newdeath said, pleased with the fact that the Hybrid were completely devoted to protecting him which essentially meant that his experiments on them were quite successful. Taking a look around the forest, Newdeath noticed that the fog cloud had thinned out and would soon disappear. Deciding to head on to their first target, Newdeath had Hybrid Keimusho use it's energy-sensing abilities to search for the first Shizen Beast's energy signature in order to determine its location. After a mere five seconds, Keimusho had determined the first Shizen Beast's location, "I found it. Follow me", Keimusho said, silently heading out of the dense forest and into a dusty road. Calmly walking behind Hybrid Keimusho, Newdeath had the other Hybrid walk around him, surrounding him so that he is completely protected from all sides. "After capturing these mythical beasts, hardly anyone will be able to stand in my way. The world already shakes at my political might, when they discover that I will soon possess the ultimate weapon of destruction, all will kneel before me", The Genius thought in tranquil silence, using his Kurimuzon Eyes to make himself mentally invisible, urging the Hybrid to do the same with their Kurimuzon. As they walked and walked, Newdeath suddenly felt some nearby energy signatures move towards his location, two of them were not particularly high but one of them was decently high. "Get into the shadows of the trees and use your Kurimuzon to keep yourselves undetectable", Newdeath ordered, the Hybrid instantly obeying their master's command as they dashed into the shadows of the trees. Silently standing in the middle of the dusty sand road, Newdeath waited as a small group of three were standing a few meters away from him. They still had no idea that he was there. "Hmm so they are Chikara people. That explains their high energy signatures", Newdeath thought after hearing one of the group members talk about their fellow Chikara people. The only adult male in the group revealed himself as "Toku" a guardian of the first Shizen Beast. "Don't worry girls, this seems like a good place to build the Shizen Beast's new container", Toku said, seconds before Newdeath revealed his presence. An alarmed Toku jumped back, taking a defensive stance, instantly recognizing the evil mastermind by his soulless crimson eyes. "Newdeath", Toku almost sounded angry when he uttered The King's name. "What do you want?", Toku asked, holding his sword up defensively. "The answer is simple and there's no need for you to die. I want the Shizen Beasts, all of them. Move or die", Newdeath said coolly, maintaining his calm demeanor. "I'd rather die than hand the beast over to you", Toku said with the rest of his team taking a defensive stance as well. "That can be easily arranged", Newdeath said casually as he unleashed a massive fireball from his mouth like a dragon. The fireball was extremely hot, so hot that the oxygen around it even burned, making it difficult for some to breathe around it.

The 1st Shizen Beast
The 1st Shizen Beast

The massive fireball flew at incredible speeds towards the Chikara trio. With an intense facial expression, Toku opened his palm and discharged a massive energy blast that completely consumed Newdeath's flaming ball of fury and now aimed towards him. "There is a lot of power in his attack. Interesting", The Boss thought, swiftly evading Toku's energy blast by sliding to the left, away from the energy blast that exploded a few meters away from an unscathed Newdeath. "I'm warning you fiend, the next blast won't be as merciful", Toku warned confidently. Calmly walking a few feet forward, almost as if he wasn't warned at all, Newdeath commented on his opponent's impressive energy blast. "Not bad at all. But you see, as powerful as you people are.. you can only use energy attacks. That won't work well against me I'm afraid", Newdeath said with a smug smirk that was hidden by his cloak's high collar. The sinister genius continued, "Newdeath is not a man. He is a force", he said as all of his Hybrid emerged from the trees and stood behind him, wearing the exact same cloak he wore. They all had his eyes and hair color. And they all spoke in unison with Newdeath. It was obvious, even for an idiot that these other warriors were under his control. "Don't be an idiot and die here. Move out of the way and join me", Newdeath said, attempting to manipulate Toku into joining him. It was however, unsuccessful. Toku had the heart of a hero and would not fall against temptations. "Never!", the Chikara guardian refused as he hurled his energy-charged sword at a composed and still Newdeath. Suddenly, in the blink of an eye, Hybrid Keimusho dashed over and stood in front of Newdeath, completely absorbing the sword's energy, including it's kinetic energy which caused it to drop on the ground. Without warning, Hybrid Jigoku dashed forward as unbreakable flaming chains that formed out of thin air lunged straight at Toku. Piercing the Chikara warrior's chest, Jigoku's chains had severely weakened Toku who was beginning to lose a lot of blood. Pulling the injured Toku towards Newdeath with his flaming chains, Jigoku was careful not to kill Toku just yet. "You chose poorly Toku", Newdeath said, calmly approaching the Chikara guardian. Toku's group stood motionless, too frightened to help him. "Hehe.. you won't stand a chance against the beast's true guardian", Toku said before leaping into unconsciousness. "Idiot", Newdeath said, calmly watching the Chikara warrior lose consciousness. "Take his energy and transfer it to me", Newdeath ordered as Hybrid Keimusho obeyed and calmly did so. It could only do this on severely weakened opponents though. "Perhaps after I am done on this island, I will have enough energy reserves to use my negative energy in battle", The Genius thought, silently watching Hybrid Keimusho remove Toku's energy from his body in the form of a giant energy ball that Keimusho quickly transferred into Newdeath's being. Feeling a massive energy surge through his body, Newdeath smiled a little before mercilessly throwing two black needles at the remaining Chikara warriors. Instantly piercing into their brains, the needles functioned as transmitters, allowing Newdeath to completely control them, adding new non-Kisekian members to Hybrid. Incinerating Toku's now dead body, Newdeath continued to move forward with the Hybrid eventually coming face to face with the first Shizen Beast and it's guardian. The Shizen Beast was massive with countless tentacles, truly mythical. Newdeath could feel it's tremendous energy and power, he knew that he just had to capture it.

A Good Son Always Comes Home (Part 3)

Can't Touch This
Can't Touch This

The Shizen Beast's power was truly tremendous and could be felt by the Cunning Chameleon himself. "This is intriguing. The power in these beasts is enormous. And it will soon be mine", a smirking Newdeath said as he and his Hybrid were now standing face to face with the Shizen Beast and it's main guardian Tako. The immense power that poured out of the Shizen Beast and Tako was quite intoxicating. A power that Newdeath required in order to move his plans along at a faster pace. "Don't defy me. We're here for the Shizen Beast", Newdeath and his Hybrid spoke in unison as Tako stood his ground as the sole protector of the first Shizen Beast. "I don't think so. The Shizen Beast is a sacred being. It does not belong to anyone and it sure as hell isn't going anywhere with you creeps!", a defiant Tako shouted at an indifferent Newdeath. Calmly chuckling, Newdeath voiced his amusement in his usual composed tone and manner, "Is that so? Jigoku, Keimusho, Bussei.. apprehend the Shizen Beast. I will take care of this.. guardian myself", The Genius said as his three chosen Hybrid instantly lunged towards the mighty mythical creature. Hybrid Yoso however, remained standing behind its master only to be told to move into cover in the confinements of the forest trees. "I'll never let you pass", Tako shouted as he quickly pulled out a colossal sword wrapped in white blood stained bandages. "You don't have a choice", Newdeath replied coldly. The time for words was now over. Without giving The Boss an opportunity to utter another word, Tako quickly dashed over to the evil mastermind, ready to swing his mighty blade to sever the head of the merciless tyrant. Fortunately, just as Tako's massive sword was inches away from taking an earth-shattering swing at Newdeath, The Genius swiftly jumped back into the air, flawlessly evading Tako's strike in an excellent display of agility and speed. At the very second that he flew into mid air, Newdeath reached into his pockets and threw countless shuriken at Tako. At first it seemed like a pitiful attacking method, until Newdeath instantly breathed out a massive fireball, completely enveloping the shuriken in scorching hot flames. "I think you should reconsider your plan", Newdeath mocked with a devious smirk, landing a few meters away from the sword-wielding guardian. "Damn", Tako murmured as he was cut a few times by the flaming shuriken. Managing to deflect the rest of the flaming shuriken away from himself by twirling his sword in a circular motion, generating a spinning energy disk, Tako realized that Newdeath may be too fast for him to fight in close combat. With two quick swings of his heavy sword, Tako generated two colossal sharp slashes of wind that sped straight towards Newdeath who evaded them by jumping over them. However, while he was airborne, he was hit by a powerful energy blast that Tako shot from his eyes. "Interesting", The Genius thought as he landed on the ground and wiped the blood off his chin. Inhaling some air, Newdeath quickly breathed out an enormous fireball that engulfed Tako in a blaze of hellish flames. Inside the scorching hot fireball, Tako knew that he was going die unless he did something. Quickly spinning his sword at the fastest speed he could, the Shizen Beast's guardian generated a powerful burst of wind that completely blew the fireball apart. "Impressive. You'd make a fine addition to the Hybrid", Newdeath commented on Tako's fighting prowess. "Don't push your luck", Tako replied with anger spilling out of his words and eyes. The Shizen Beast's Guardian was visibly enraged, but this meant nothing to the manipulative mastermind. The King knew that the task at hand would not be an easy one, but it would be accomplished.

The Fusion
The Fusion

Instantly dashing over to The King, Tako went for countless powerful energy-charged sword swings. Tako's sword was imbued with so much energy that it was causing distortions in the air around it. Fortunately for the much faster Newdeath, none of the swings even scratched him as he effortlessly dodged Tako's berserk sword strikes. Pulling out a kunai, Newdeath used the bladed weapon to block Tako's following sword strikes. "Your effort will all be in vain", The Influence said calmly parrying a sword strike with his kunai. Suddenly, in the blink of an eye, Newdeath unleashed yet another gigantic fireball from his mouth. Nearly burning Tako to ashes, Newdeath quickly leaped into the air and used his Kurimuzon Eyes to temporarily enhance his speed and physical strength. Now physically strong enough to lift forty five tons and fast enough to reach one thousand miles per second in an instant, the manipulative planner immediately landed on the ground at great speeds as he dashed over behind Tako brutally punched him in the gut, sending him flying into a horde of trees. "Had enough?", The Genius asked, his composed aloof demeanor never fading. Getting to his feet, Tako quickly dusted himself and stared Newdeath in the eye, giving the notorious villain an angered glare. "I'll never give up!", Tako yelled, filled with determination and fighting spirit. And though Newdeath commended his opponent on the courage he displayed, he did not hesitate to point out that Tako had committed a crucial mistake. "I admire your bravery. Although I can't tell whether it is true bravery or just blind stupidity on your part. But you did one thing that will not benefit you. You've looked into my eyes. I get that they're astonishing but you're looking into the eyes of The Devil", Newdeath said coldly. Looking back into Toka's hazel eyes, Newdeath cast a cruel illusion that temporarily made Tako see the world as the fiery depths of Hell. Walking away from the beast's guardian, Newdeath silently watched his Hybrid do battle with the powerful Shizen Beast in an attempt to capture it. It was indeed a pleasure to watch. Hybrid Bussei used it's massive physical power to deliver earth-shattering strikes while Jigoku used it's unbreakable flaming chains to restrain the Shizen Beast. Silently approaching the now dazed mythical creature, Keimusho attempted to steal and absorb the Shizen Beast's energy. "Good. It is going according to plan", The Genius thought with a pleased devious smirk. However, unfortunately, Tako was not defeated. Managing to break free of Newdeath's illusion due to the evil mastermind's lack of concentration in maintaining the illusion, Tako quickly dashed over to the Shizen Beast and touched the creature which suddenly generated a blinding flash of light. All the Hybrid quickly jumped away from the flash of light and remained behind Newdeath, ready to do battle with whatever emerges. To their surprise, what emerged was a powerful fusion between Tako and the Shizen Beast. Adopting a similar appearance to the Shizen Beast, Tako now had tails and was covered in a coat of blood-red energy. "Now you will pay", Tako said with the Shizen Beast's voice under his own. The amount of power that Tako was now radiating was monstrous, even more than before. This was even better than Newdeath had anticipated. "No, it just got very good", Newdeath smiled as he performed some hand signs, causing the ground to quake.

A Good Son Always Comes Home (Part 4)

There is no escape!
There is no escape!

The ground quaked for a few seconds as Newdeath chuckled. "I'm very interested to see how well you will do against me now", The Genius murmured as a colossal forty foot snake burst from the ground beneath his feet. Standing on top of the gigantic serpent's head, Newdeath introduced it as Orochi. A powerful result of a fruitful experiment. "This will end quickly", Tako said in his Shizen Beast form, confident that his power is no unmatched. Suddenly, in a heartbeat, one of Tako's tentacles sped over to attack Newdeath who was quick to have Orochi maneuver around the tentacle and behind Tako at blinding speeds. When fused with the Shizen Beast, Tako is just as big if not slightly smaller than Orochi. With a quick deep breath, Newdeath breathed out an enormous stream of fire at Tako who managed absorb the flames into himself in order to enhance his strength. "Interesting", The King thought as he calmly had Orochi wrap itself around an unsuspecting Tako. "Squeeze", the evil mastermind ordered as he jumped off Orochi's head, leaving the colossal serpent to use its immense power to squeeze Tako. While in mid air, Newdeath breathed out a vast array of intensely hot explosive fireballs at Tako who quickly destroyed them with a swipe of it's tentacles. Landing on the ground, Newdeath had Hybrid Jigoku use it's unbreakable flaming chains to pull Tako to the ground with the aid of Hybrid Bussei's tremendous physical power. As they struggled to pull Tako to the ground, Hybrid Yoso smashed a massive tsunami wave that knocked Tako to the ground while Orochi continued to tighten it's grip around him. Unfortunately, Tako was too powerful and hurled the Hybrid into the sky with his tremendous strength as Orochi was knocked a few meters away. "Now you will pay!", Tako shouted, generating a building-sized black energy ball. "I doubt it", the infamous villain smirked as he apparently braced himself for the attack. As the energy ball came closer and closer to him, Newdeath felt the ball's energy, it was enormous, truly monstrous. Disturbing actually. If it hit then it would mean devastation for the entire island of the Chikara people. Tako was too drowned in power to realize what he was doing and therefore, he was not fighting properly, a weakness that Newdeath quickly spotted. Calm and composed, the Cunning Chameleon quickly activated his Emperor Kurimuzon Eyes and sucked the energy ball into his pocket dimension, residing in his eyes. A mere second afterwards, he sent the energy ball straight back at Tako by repelling it from his pocket dimension, almost like a white hole. Deactivating the Emperor Kurimuzon Eyes, Newdeath watched with a smile as the energy ball hit Tako and weakened him greatly as a bright flash of energy outshone even the Sun for at least five seconds. Dropping to his knees, Tako could barely maintain his fused form as Newdeath calmly approached him. "That was fun. But in the end, I always win", Newdeath said as he activated his Demon Kurimuzon Eyes and stared into Tako's eyes. In an instant, The King had trapped the Shizen Beast's guardian in an illusionary world that was in Newdeath's control. "Don't even bother trying to escape. My illusions.. are real", Newdeath stated as Tako attempted to strike an illusionary version of himself, therefore making the illusion a reality that Newdeath controls. "That was pretty stupid of you. Now it really is real", The Genius chuckled triumphantly as he used his powers to completely breakdown Tako's mind and proceeded to use the guardian's soul to increase his own energy reserves. The illusionary world soon broke down as Tako lay on the ground, defeated. The Shizen Beast exhausted, was now Newdeath's to take.

The crow sees all
The crow sees all

And just as he had approached the unconscious Shizen Beast, the notorious villain sighed as his Hybrid finally returned from the sky by landing on their feet. Orochi remained still as it watched it's master at work. "Keimusho, begin the absorption process", Newdeath ordered coolly as Hybrid Keimusho complied and began absorbing all of the Shizen Beast's energy. In the form of a large ball of blue energy, the Shizen Beast's energy was truly marvelous. Activating his Emperor Kurimuzon, Newdeath sucked the now contained energy of the Shizen Beast into his personal dimension residing within his mysterious eyes. "Like all of my real inventions and experiments, the Shizen Beasts will remain in my dimension. Come let's go to the final Shizen Beast. This one will be a much greater challenge, in fact, it's said that it is completely immune to mental attacks", Newdeath warned as he dispelled the Orochi summon with the Shokan Tattoo, sending the colossal serpent back to Kiseki Island. Looking around the area, the malevolent mastermind took notice of the battle-scarred forest but he hardly cared. It wouldn't alert anybody due to the simple fact that the city of the Chikara people is on the other side of the island, it would be highly unlikely that they would waste their time to visit a simple forest. With the Hybrid following behind him, Newdeath walked into the forest and returned to his campsite, pleased to find that it had not been bothered. Taking a seat outside the tent, The Genius was glad that extreme stealth was no longer required after discovering that the Chikara City is far from their current location. "I wonder if there are any corpses nearby", Newdeath wondered, clearly having something up his sleeve. Placing his palm on the ground, The King's Kurimuzon Eyes began to glow as he felt the presence of at least one corpse nearby. A smile came across his face as he had found a corpse or "soul vessel". Ordering Hybrid Bussei to bring the body to him, Newdeath was looking to add one more member to his Hybrid, another Chikara just as he had added those that accompanied Tako during their battle. But they were now his. In about an hour, Bussei returned, carrying the body in its arms. Placing the body on the ground before Newdeath, Bussei returned to keeping watch of the surrounding area. "Good. He is a Chikara", Newdeath said just above a whisper as he inserted in a small black needle into the corpse's body. Suddenly, in the blink of an eye, the corpse was now under Newdeath's control due to the link between the black needle and the mastermind's eyes and Shokan Tattoo. "This will be interesting", Newdeath thought, naming the corpse "Burst". Without another thought, Newdeath had Burst join the rest of the Hybrid in keeping watch of the area while he rested. But of course, there was still one more person that could foil his plans, and that is none other than Taiyo the son of Kama and guardian of the final Shizen Beast. However, this was the plan, to capture the Shizen Beasts and capture Taiyo for.. experiments. Creating a black crow from his palm, Newdeath without a sign of hesitation sent the crow on a mission to spy on Taiyo and his Shizen Beast. "With the information that crow will gather, the advantage will be mine".

A Good Son Always Comes Home (Part 5)

I'm here
I'm here

The next day had arrived, the birds were particularly cheerful as the Sun shined with intensity and unparalleled radiance. After washing himself and taking care of everything, Newdeath decided to wait for his crow to return with any information it may have seen. After roughly half an hour, the black crow returned and landed on the palm of it's creator. Quickly reabsorbing the crow into himself, it's memories became his. And the knowledge he now possessed was quite useful, it was indeed something that would benefit him during his encounter with Taiyo. Deciding that a specific plan was in order, Newdeath gathered his Hybrid and left the campsite. "This island will be mine. The secrets that the crow has learned of are valuable, and I must have them. But first, Taiyo must be dealt with", the Cunning Chameleon thought to himself, leading his Hybrid through the dense forests of Shishi Island. Before arriving at the island's capital city, Newdeath concealed his presence by using his Kurimuzon and had his Hybrid do the same. Moving through the city, he marveled at the more spiritual nature of it's citizens as opposed to the more scientific and advanced nature of the Kisekians. The Chikara people had a very beautiful culture, they placed great importance in the concept of energy and chi. And their "energy" secrets would soon belong to Newdeath. Eventually making his way before the city's royal palace, Newdeath wondered why it was isolated from the rest of the city. A small explosion could take place in the palace and it would never be heard by the city. With a quick but powerful fireball, The King broke into the palace's throne room by blowing the wall up, creating a large hole. The powerful and bright rays of the Sun invaded the throne room through the hole as Newdeath emerged alone, his deadly eyes glowing with a sadistic intention. And there, sitting on the throne was the ruler of Shishi Island. The man looked into Newdeath's eyes without fear. "You dare invade-", but the king's words were cut short as he instantly fell under the mental control of nefarious Newdeath who through unknown means, disposed of Shishi Island's ruler. "This island is mine to take, just like the rest of the world. Now it is time to alert Taiyo of my presence", The Boss thought, "But first, Hybrid.. go search through this entire city for the secrets I will now share with you", Newdeath said and in less than a second, the Hybrid dashed off in search of whatever Newdeath sought.

This is fate
This is fate

In the meantime however, the cruel tyrant purposely revealed the presence of his Kurimuzon by uncloaking them, allowing Taiyo to instantly detect them involuntarily. "And now I wait for the boy to come to me", Newdeath murmured, calmly waiting for his opponent to come face him. After a few hours, suddenly, Newdeath began to feel a familiar presence approach him. It was the presence of another set of Kurimuzon in a Kisekian. And from the large hole that Newdeath's fireball had made, Taiyo emerged, eager to avenge his father's death and free Kiseki Island from Newdeath's tyrannical rule. Taiyo was a young man, perhaps in his early twenties. He wielded a long shiny sword that looked like it could cut through the air itself. "You! You are my father's killer", an angered Taiyo shouted, pointing his sword's tip at Newdeath in a threatening manner. "Ever since I became aware of your actions Newdeath, I trained much harder than ever. All just to defeat.. no.. to kill you!", Taiyo continued as Newdeath remained silent and calmly listened to the youth's words. "I'm so excited to avenge my father that I can't even hold on to my sword", Taiyo grinned with determination. Soon, silence set in as the malevolent mastermind stared at Taiyo with his menacing soulless Kurimuzon Eyes. "Is that all?", Newdeath asked, finding Taiyo's words amusing. But he knew that he could not underestimate this boy, he was powerful, very powerful. Much stronger than his father could have ever dreamed. However, the mind games would begin now. Toying with the spunky youth's mind would be beneficial. Meanwhile Newdeath taunted the determined Taiyo, his Hybrid scattered around the city in search of the secrets that his crow had seen. Hybrid Keimusho was the focus of Newdeath's Hybrid as it made it's way into a hidden underground chamber. Upon entering the chamber, Keimusho found that it was guarded by what appeared to be living statues. With a few quick kicks, Keimusho made quick work of the statues, but how exactly were they alive. Upon closer inspection of the statues, Keimusho spotted the words "Energy Lives" on the statues. What did that mean? Was it implying that the Chikara were so skilled at manipulating energy that they have managed to master the life-giving properties of energy? Only time will tell. But if so, then Newdeath has found something quite intriguing. Continuing the search in the underground chamber, Keimusho eventually found itself in a vast library filled with countless scrolls, books and unique items. Was this one of the secrets?

A Good Son Always Comes Home (Part 6)

"You don&squot;t wanna mess with me"
"You don't wanna mess with me"

Ah how the moment became intense. Taiyo's fiery eyes were burning with determination, excitement and of course, anger. The Cunning Chameleon however, remained undeniably calm. "I can see your excitement. Act wisely, I wouldn't want you to die too early", Newdeath said, remaining still on the throne. A trembling smirk was splashed on Taiyo's face, the youth has been waiting for weeks ever since the death of his father to face nefarious Newdeath. "Don't worry, I won't disappoint you", a confident Taiyo said, strolling around the throne room. Soon however, the youth's facial expression took a serious turn, he was no longer smirking like an arrogant fool, he was truly serious. Perhaps his anger was finally rising up, after all, even Newdeath was beginning to doubt if Taiyo was truly angered by his father's death. "Enough jokes", Taiyo said, pulling out a sword from inside his black cloak. Tightly gripping the sword's hilt, Taiyo began to twirl it in a circular motion as he continued to speak as a patient Newdeath listened and watched with his undying eyes. "This isn't just about avenging my father. This is also about people like you", Taiyo said, his tone raising, "You people sicken me. People like you who think the world is here for your taking. Well it's not gonna happen Newdeath! And I'll tell ya why", an almost shouting Taiyo continued, "Because a lot of people won't let you do this. The world isn't for anyone to take, it doesn't belong to anyone and it never will. It's a free world". Taiyo's heavy words merely amused a chuckling Newdeath, "You're so naive Taiyo. Nothing is going to stand in my way. Nobody can mess with The King. That's why hardly anyone even tries. All of these clowns calling themselves heroes and even some villains, nah nobody's gonna touch me, cause I'm untouchable. You must not forget that ND is the man that laughs last. Now that this discussion is over, I'm going to take the last Shizen Beast for myself. If I have to kill you then I won't hesitate since there's no reason for your existence whatsoever after Newdeath speaks", The Boss replied, maintaining his composed and straight expression. "I'm not going down without a fight", a determined Taiyo said as he instantly vanished much to the notorious villain's surprise.

A worthy opponent?
A worthy opponent?

Before Newdeath could even think of simply breathing, Taiyo had reappeared behind the throne and quickly pierced The Genius from behind the throne. As the sword pierced through the throne and into Newdeath's back, Taiyo shoved the sword further as it pierced all the way through the merciless villain's chest. Silently looking at his chest, a calm and serene Newdeath simply chuckled as the sword's blade peeked out of his chest. "Why the hell are you chuckling? This is funny to you?", Taiyo asked, both angered and confused. "It'll take more than that to break the ND State of Mind", The Boss said as he got off his throne and got to his feet, standing to his full height as the hole in his chest began to close. It was his uncanny regeneration at work, if not for that then Newdeath would have surely died. "I hope you're not as... gifted as your father", a sarcastic Newdeath said as he pulled out a kunai blade. "Shut the hell up!", an enraged Taiyo shouted as he lunged straight at Newdeath as he prepared for a powerful swing of his sword. Positioning himself, the Cunning Chameleon quickly blocked Taiyo's sword swing with his kunai and followed by kicking Taiyo into the air and ended the combination with a roundhouse kick, sending Taiyo flying across the throne room. Quickly getting back to his feet, Taiyo smirked and suddenly, in the blink of an eye, the throne behind Newdeath exploded, sending The King flying across the room. Managing to land on his feet, Newdeath put out the fire on his cloak as Taiyo proved to be a clever opponent. "Didn't expect that did ya? My sword's blade has the ability to place explosive tags on the first thing it touches", Taiyo explained with a triumphant smirk on display. For a moment, Newdeath was a little shocked but soon he chuckled, "Impressive. You're not that bad kid. Let's see how far you go though", however, as the notorious villain spoke, he had summoned a group of snakes that emerged from the ground beneath Taiyo and quickly restrained him. "What the?!", Taiyo was trapped. Inhaling a large amount of air, Newdeath exhaled and breathed out a massive stream of blue fire that sped straight towards Taiyo. What would he do now? And in the meantime, Hybrid Keimusho collected some books, scrolls and items from the underground chamber it had found itself in.

A Good Son Always Comes Home (Part 7)

Can't see me?
Can't see me?

The colossal stream of wild blue fire edged closer and closer to Taiyo. Restrained by previously summoned snakes, Taiyo was trapped. Despite his superhuman physiology, the snakes summoned were much stronger than one would expect. "What will you do now kid?", nefarious Newdeath taunted, hoping that his attack would completely incinerate the troublesome youth. However, a determined Taiyo would not concede in battle so easily, if ever. Briefly covering his body in dark red flames, Taiyo burned the coiled snakes to ashes before generated a quick burst of flames in the shape of a hawk that engulfed Newdeath's attack. "Impressive", the Cunning Chameleon noted with a slight smirk. "You're going to have to do a lot more to put me down big boy", Taiyo boasted, taking a fighting stance. Without even replying to Taiyo's last sentence, the notorious villain quickly generated a dense flock of crows that filled the throne room, limiting visibility. Pulling out a vast array of kunai and shuriken, Newdeath instantly threw them at Taiyo who was still occupied with the crows that flew around him. Suddenly, in a mere second while they were flying through the air, special tags on the kunai and shuriken lit on fire. They were explosive tags ready to take action as soon as they strike their target. Due to the sheer number of shuriken and kunai, the resulting explosion would be truly devastating. Fortunately, Taiyo's Chikara abilities warned him of impending doom. His energy detecting powers quickly sensed the energy building up in the explosive tags. "Shit", he thought as he instantly erected a faint blue barrier of chi mixed with white flames. As soon as the flying blades touched the barrier, a powerful and bright explosion took place, however, Taiyo had been saved by his powers. Unscathed, Taiyo began to look around for his opponent but found nothing. The Boss having apparently used the explosion as a distraction, tapped into his frightening speed to secretly get behind Taiyo who was soon kicked across the room by Newdeath. "Keep your eyes open", Newdeath whispered, activating his Kurimuzon Eyes. However, while Taiyo flew the across the room, he fought through the pain of the devastating kick and released a surging slash of lightning with a swing of his sword. The slash flew towards Newdeath who quickly dodged the attack, only for it to generate a powerful blast once it got behind him. Thinking quickly, The Genius got to his feet before he hit a wall from the impact. Taiyo was indeed a powerful opponent and a lot better than his father, at least better in terms of skill and power. And this wasn't even the youth's full power, he wasn't relying on the Shizen Beast yet.

That was close
That was close

Without any time to spare, Taiyo quickly performed a succession of impressive martial arts strikes that each generated large fireballs. "Those militaristic movements.. I've never seen anything like them", the vaunted villain thought, observing the uniqueness of Taiyo's fighting style. Quickly raising his arms, Newdeath summoned an enormous amount of snakes that he used to form a spherical barrier around him, protecting him from Taiyo's attacks. While inside the barrier, the Cunning Chameleon used his Shokan Tattoo to contact all of his Hybrid and have them come to his location. "Abandon your current tasks and come to my Shokan Tattoo's signal", clearly Taiyo was proving to be a powerful opponent. Still inside his barrier, Newdeath pulled out his most favored weapon, the Abysmal Sword. Tightly gripping the sword's hilt, Newdeath had the snakes that made up the barrier all fly towards Taiyo for the purpose of delivering countless venomous bites. In the meantime, The King used the sharpest sword in existence to generate numerous sharp slashes of air pressure with a succession of fast sword swings. "Come on Taiyo, let me see your Kurimuzon", the infamous dictator taunted. Aware that the approaching snakes would be dangerous to dodge, Taiyo began spinning at great speeds, drawing out his chi energy as a spinning spherical barrier that disintegrated every snake that struck the barrier. One of the air slashes managed to leave a small cut on Taiyo's arm before the youth evaded them. It was quite an intense battle however, both fighters where nowhere near their full power and they were not using everything in their possession.. yet. With a wave of his arm, Taiyo generated a vast array of energy bolts that Newdeath managed to dodge, sustaining only a minor burn mark from the last bolt. And while Newdeath did this, Taiyo generated humongous fireballs shaped like a dragon's head. One of the fireballs blew a massive hole in the ceiling, and with no time to waste, Newdeath leaped out of the hole in the ceiling and into the sky as a fireball chased him. As it was only inches away from him and about to explode, The Genius threw his sword higher into the air and quickly performed some hand seals, summoning Orochi. Ordering the colossal serpent to swallow him, Orochi complied and Newdeath remained unharmed inside it's mouth as the fireball exploded outside. Upon exiting Orochi's mouth, Newdeath grabbed his falling sword and jumped to the ground as Taiyo leaped out of the palace and into the battlefield outside. Taiyo's Kurimuzon were activated. "Let's kick this up a notch", a confident Newdeath smirked, activating his Demon Kurimuzon.

A Good Son Always Comes Home (Part 8)

Too hot for ya?
Too hot for ya?

With an excited smile splashed on his face, Taiyo temporarily focused his eyes on the colossal serpent Orochi. "That's one hell of a snake you got there", the energetic youth commented as Orochi slithered to the Cunning Chameleon's side. "You should be careful boy, cause he bites", Newdeath chuckled. Suddenly, without warning, Taiyo thrust his right palm forward, aiming at the infamous villain. In a mere second, a humongous energy wave was discharged from Taiyo's palm. That energy wave contained quite the impressive amount of energy, so much energy in fact that perhaps it would be too dangerous to attempt to dodge since Taiyo could most likely have it explode once it is a few inches away from Newdeath's body. "Hybrid Chikara have some impressive energy reserves.. just like hybrid Kisekians", Newdeath smirked. Without a moment to spare, The Genius had Orochi race towards the energy wave. "Consume it", the notorious tyrant commanded as the massive serpent opened its mouth and swallowed the wave whole. However, Newdeath was aware of what he might have done. Fortunately, he was mistaken. The energy wave exploded inside Orochi, the evidence came from the smoke seeping through the serpent's eyes and nostrils. And while Orochi was injured, it was still alive and capable of fighting. Staring intently at Taiyo, Newdeath attempted to use his Demon Kurimuzon to deactivate Taiyo's own Kurimuzon. And as The King's eyes glowed a menacing red light, Taiyo experienced a mild headache. But his efforts were in vain. Deactivating Taiyo's Kurimuzon was a futile effort as Taiyo surprised and shocked the deadly super-villain by activating a pair of his own Demon Kurimuzon. "Well things just got a lot more interesting", Newdeath murmured. In a matter of seconds, merciless Newdeath used his Abysmal Sword to create a barrage of sharp air pressure slashes with incredibly fast sword swings. Managing to dodge the first three slashes, Taiyo soon sustained a deep cut on his right arm and a final deep cut on his left thigh. "Goddammit!", the powerful youth exclaimed as he nearly tripped while running towards Newdeath as he dodged the remaining air slashes. "Is this all you can do Taiyo? Is this the final Shizen Beast's power?", Newdeath taunted as Taiyo generated an explosive wave of intense fire. Using Orochi to spring himself into the air, avoiding Taiyo's attack, The Genius used his Demon Kurimuzon to mix his negative energy with his flames. Projecting the flames through his eyes, Newdeath had created jet black inextinguishable flames that covered the entire area.

A force of nature
A force of nature

Without any way of escaping this attack with speed, Taiyo covered himself in his own flames in a desperate attempt to protect himself. However, nefarious Newdeath's black flames were far too hot and overwhelmed the youth's dark red flames. As they were about to burn into his skin, Taiyo used his Chikara powers and created a clone from his chi energy. Quickly trading consciousnesses with the clone, Taiyo's previous body perished as he inhabited a new unscathed body. Extinguishing the black flames, The Genius began to shoot black fireballs and streams of intense hot black flames at Taiyo from his devilish eyes. "How does he do that?", Taiyo wondered as he ran from Newdeath's pursuing flames. Managing to find enough time, Taiyo leaped into the air and began spinning rapidly while airborne, covering himself in a blue energy tornado that redirected The King's flames with the power of wind. "Impossible!", Newdeath thought as the redirected flames almost instantly covered his left arm. Quickly extinguishing the flames with his Demon Kurimuzon, Newdeath was unfortunately too late. His left arm was burned beyond repair. Using his sword, Newdeath quickly cut off his left arm without so much as even flinching. "This is good. This boy sure is something. Which is why I cannot let him live after this", Newdeath said just above a whisper. It would take a while before he can regrow another arm so for now the Last Emperor would have to do battle with only one arm. Seizing this opportunity, Taiyo dashed over to Newdeath at impossible speeds. And with an overconfident smile on display, Taiyo clearly believed that he now had the upper hand however, he did not have Newdeath's level of mastery with the Kurimuzon. Once the heroic youth was inches away from The Boss, he spotted an almost triumphant smirk on the villain's face. But why? Suddenly, in the blink of an eye, Newdeath generated a massively powerful burst of violent and destructive negative energy with his Demon Kurimuzon. Having barely evaded the powerful attack, Taiyo was knocked several meters away by a force strong enough to smash countless skyscrapers. "How are you using the Demon Kurimuzon for so long!?", a frustrated Taiyo shouted, having sustained a broken arm and jaw from the sheer force of the burst. "Simple. Tako's Shizen Beast makes my energy reserves much much higher. I can use my eyes for as long as I want", Newdeath smirked at a shocked Taiyo. "Enough playing. Time to end this", Taiyo said as he leaped into the air and leaded on a tall piece of rectangular stone. With his hand raised, Taiyo summoned the natural forces of lightning in the shape of a gigantic fierce dragon. What counter does Newdeath have in store?

A Good Son Always Comes Home (Part 9)

Not done yet
Not done yet

The colossal lightning dragon was getting closer and closer with every second. What could possibly stop it from crashing down on nefarious Newdeath and vaporizing his existence? Well, apparently the handicapped tyrant holds the answer. Almost instantly activating his Emperor Kurimuzon, Newdeath knew exactly what he had to do. "This will be easier than I thought", he murmured as his right eye instantly created a space-time vortex, ready to suck the massive dragon-shaped lightning bolt into his personal pocket dimension. Although the lightning bolt was fast enough to escape the vortex's gravitational force, it was flying right at his face, making it quite easy to suck into his right eye. In a mere second, the humongous lightning bolt struck and though most of it was absorbed into The Boss' right eye, he did sustain some injuries from the collateral damage caused by the lightning. "That bolt.. was much stronger than an ordinary lightning bolt", Newdeath realized after having sustained several burn marks and a large wound on his back. "Looks like he can't tank those kinds of attacks. Found his weakness", a confident Taiyo realized as he began preparing another lightning-based attack, however, this time he created three gigantic lightning tigers. But Taiyo was making a grave mistake with this attack. "Now that my Emperor Kurimuzon are activated, I can absorb those tigers", the infamous super-villain smirked as he simply braced himself for the attack. "Incinerate his ass!", a determined Taiyo shouted, pointing at the Kisekian Overlord. The three enormous tigers ran towards a prepared Newdeath with great ferocity and tenacity. The moment they were inches away from The Last Emperor, they were almost instantly absorbed into the tyrant's body in the form of blue energy beams. Absorbing Taiyo's attack not only instantly healed all of his wounds and regrew his lost arm at an incredible rate but it also revealed that Newdeath was capable of manipulating lightning as well. "Thank you for that Taiyo", Newdeath smirked arrogantly. "F*ck off creep!", a slightly angered Taiyo replied, breathing out a large stream of orange fire mixed with chi. The Genius however, was quick to leap into the air and used his earth manipulating powers to erect a pair of giant rock pillars that he used to smash into an unsuspecting Taiyo. "Damn.. I got sandwiched by a couple of rocks", a wounded Taiyo murmured disappointingly. Without giving Taiyo enough time to react, Newdeath raised his arm, creating a giant wave of sand that he used to blast Taiyo into some nearby trees. With that done, The Genius raised both his arms and had the vast wave of sand crash down on Taiyo in the form of a sea of sand that he quickly compressed to crush Taiyo to powder. However, a dexterous Taiyo narrowly escaped death by using his Demon Kurimuzon to teleport away from the attack and back into the battlefield.

Hazardous?
Hazardous?

A desperate Taiyo realized that in order to defeat Newdeath, he would have to call upon the power of his Shizen Beast. "There's no way I'm gonna beat this guy with his new powers. At least not on my own. I need my Shizen Beast", Taiyo thought as he panted heavily, generating several colossal energy blasts to temporarily distract the merciless villain. Touching a medallion that he wore around his neck, Taiyo whispered an incomprehensible code. "What is he doing? Could he be summoning the beast?", a curious Newdeath wondered, calmly observing the powerful youth. Suddenly, in the blink of an eye, Taiyo was enveloped in a pillar of red light that soon caused some powerful quakes and shot nearby trees into the air with a powerful energy current it began creating. "He's using the Shizen Beast's power huh? Well this is an interesting turn of events. Does this kid finally realize he's got no shot against me?", Newdeath said just above a whisper in a truly triumphant tone. Finally, the pillar of light expanded into an outward flailing ball of violent red energy that began creating a crater around it. A bright but brief explosion followed and once the light dimmed, what emerged was an almost beast-like version of Taiyo enveloped in a cloak of glowing red energy, glowing white eyes, a black face and most prominently of all, several tails. "So this is the power of the final Shizen Beast. It's truly overwhelming", The Boss thought, "But power won't do any good against me", he continued. "I'm impressed Newdeath. Not many people are dangerous enough to push me this far. But with you I had no choice. I really thought you were a goner when I cut your arm off. But you're not going to get lucky anymore", Taiyo said, revealing his control over his Shizen Beast's power. "Now that I see that you're cutting loose, it seems that I have no reason to hold back anymore as well", The Genius replied as he began to draw out massive amounts of negative energy from his body. Soon he was surrounded by a colossal humanoid giant of negative energy called Monsuta. Normally this would be an extremely hazardous ability to use due to its massive energy consumption however, because he is in possession of a Shizen Beast, he can use the creature's great energy to replace his own energy reserves. "Well.. this is going to be fun", Taiyo replied. In truth the youth had no idea of what Newdeath had just done, he wasn't experienced enough with negative energy to know of its secrets. "Once the Hybrid arrive, Taiyo's Shizen Beast will be mine", the Cunning Chameleon smirked. He wasn't expecting Taiyo to resort to the Shizen Beast's power but apparently the youth had no other choice. It's a pity, Newdeath was on the verge of summoning the Byoki and other frightening creatures into battle. "DIIEEE!!", Taiyo roared as he charged straight towards Newdeath who was ready with a counter. The true battle between the titans has just begun. But this was far more than a simple battle. This was Newdeath's relentless pursuit of the final Shizen Beast.

A Good Son Always Comes Home (Part 10)

Stay down fool!
Stay down fool!

As a savage, almost beast-like rage overtook Taiyo's personality, the Shizen Beast's guardian charged towards The King in a zigzag pattern. "So this is what the Shizen Beast can provide it's guardian. I wonder though.. what it could provide to it's absolute master", Newdeath wondered, smirking as he skipped to his right, narrowly avoiding Taiyo's bull-like charge. Forming a large sphere of negative energy around Monsuta's fist, Newdeath had Monsuta ram it's energy-enhanced fist into Taiyo, triggering a powerful explosion generated by the energy sphere. The resulting explosion sent Taiyo crashing into the nearby palace, collapsing it as a result. "Is that it?", Newdeath asked himself, hoping that Taiyo would emerge from the rubble, things were becoming quite interesting. Once the dust settled, the remaining parts of the palace were blown into the air and incinerated by a massive explosive wave of energy as Taiyo leaped into the sky and shot a colossal black energy ball at Newdeath. "Good, he's not out yet", the Cunning Chameleon thought as he placed Monsuta's palms in front of the large energy ball, hoping to push it back. However, once Monsuta's palms made physical contact with the black energy ball, it began to grow in size almost instantly. "What?", nefarious Newdeath murmured, surprised. Taiyo merely grinned as he grew four massive clawed arms on his back, covered in an even more dense cloak of dark red energy. "Oh how you must regret killing my father now!", the angered youth shouted as Monsuta began to struggle in pushing the energy ball back. Newdeath soon realized why it was growing in size. "So the Shizen Beast is only about power. There is some versatility to it. This is good, this is very good", the infamous tyrant said. He had quickly deduced what was taking inside that energy ball. It was simple. It was absorbing Monsuta's energy. Newdeath could feel Monsuta's energy fading away. This was a very bad situation, Monsuta already consumes a great deal of energy, having it's energy stolen will do him no good. As The Boss was on the verge of letting go of the energy ball and taking his chances with a dodge, Taiyo warned him, "Don't even try it villain! You let go of that and it'll explode instantly! You'll die!", so what other option did Newdeath have? With quick thinking, Newdeath used his right eye to create yet another space-time vortex and send it into his personal pocket dimension. "Now then, shall we continue?", the villain smirked as Taiyo's attack exploded in Newdeath's pocket dimension. Forming what appeared to be a giant shuriken made of energy in Monsuta's palm, Newdeath quickly threw at Taiyo who was confident that he would be unharmed by the attack. Bracing himself for the attack, the shuriken soon broke into a strong energy net that tied Taiyo to the ground, restraining him for a while. If his Hybrid were with him, this would have been the perfect opportunity to weaken Taiyo and separate him from the final Shizen Beast, weakening the creature enough to be taken captive by the malevolent mastermind. But the infamous tyrant would have to wait a while longer for his Hybrid. Taiyo was proving to be quite the worthy opponent, almost the opposite of his father who was no more than a joke to the Cunning Chameleon. "Well done Taiyo. But your efforts are futile. The Shizen Beast'll be mine. It plays a vital role in my master plan", Newdeath revealed.

Another transformation?
Another transformation?

Forming a flaming sword from Monsuta's right arm, Newdeath sliced off Taiyo's multiple arms however, before he could do any more damage, Taiyo broke free of the net's control as it was incinerated by his energy cloak. And with an earth-shattering roar, Taiyo discharged a humongous energy beam from his mouth, knocking Newdeath clean through the entire forest. Running towards the Cunning Chameleon at inhuman speeds, Taiyo once again grew multiple giant clawed arms on his back. Extending the arms towards Newdeath who was still on his back, Taiyo had the closest hand to punch the notorious villain into the air. "He's strong!", Newdeath noted, managing to catch his breath. Taiyo's second giant hand grew to such a size that he was capable of grabbing Newdeath in mid air. The third hand was used to ram the villain into the ground with a powerful punch, creating an enormous and deep crater as a result of the impact. The final colossal hand was forming an immensely radiant yellow lightning bolt by gathering energy from nature and lightning from the sky itself. Getting back to his feet with Monsuta still intact, The Genius wondered where his Hybrid were. He was determined to capture Taiyo's Shizen Beast however, he couldn't accomplish this without the assistance of his Hybrid. "I need my Hybrid to capture the beast. But they're almost here so holding Taiyo off for a while shouldn't be a problem", Newdeath thought as the energetic youth charged towards him in a beast-like manner. Once he was within a few feet away from Newdeath, Taiyo jumped towards the cool-headed villain. Extending his hand and aiming his palm on Taiyo's chest, the vaunted tyrant generated a powerful gravitational wave that repelled Taiyo away from him with such sheer power and raw strength that the area around The Boss' palm was slightly distorted. Creating multiple giant claws from his back, Taiyo inserted the claws into the around, preventing him from flying into the distance and enabling him to get to his feet. "If I use the Emperor Kurimuzon for too long, my eyesight will begin to suffer. I can already feel part of my vision escaping from me", Newdeath thought, still maintaining a rather calm and tranquil demeanor despite the intense and dangerous situation. "If not for that red energy cloak around him, I would've summoned my Byoki, they would have caused him great trouble but nothing of that nature will get through that cloak", The King realized. Raising his arms, Newdeath summoned a massive tsunami-like wave of his enhanced snakes. They soon rained down from the sky and piled down on Taiyo who quickly blew them apart with a powerful burst of energy. Summoning Orochi, the giant snake emerged from the ground beneath Newdeath, allowing it's master to stand on it's head. Shooting fireballs at a dodging Taiyo from a tall height, Newdeath soon placed his hands together, generating a massive earthquake, causing the ground to break apart, allowing magma to escape. Aware that his chances are becoming slimmer, Taiyo decided to transform once again. This time, his form changed little, gaining a few more tails and a partial skeleton on his back. "What? So it seems that the city has caught on. I can feel the presence of numerous Chikaras drawing closer", Newdeath noted. The Genius can only hope that his Hybrid get to him before the Chikara do so that he can end this.

A Good Son Always Comes Home (Part 11)

Evening the odds
Evening the odds

Feeling the energy signature of a large group of Chikara people growing more powerful each second, Newdeath knew that the city had sent a significant amount of warriors to confront him. "Looks like they know something strange is taking place. Handling all of those Chikara at once will be troublesome", the malevolent mastermind realized. Not giving nefarious Newdeath any time to think of a possible plan, Taiyo generated a spherical red barrier around himself that kept shooting countless explosive energy balls at The Genius. Using Monsuta's energy-absorbing shield, Newdeath placed the colossal shield in front of himself. And while the shield absorbed the energy balls, Newdeath formulated a plan. "In a matter of minutes those Chikara will be here. And my Hybrid still haven't arrived. This will hurt my plans", The King thought, "Perhaps a new plan is needed for me to succeed", he continued, "Once they arrive. I'll put it in motion", however, before anything else could be said, Taiyo had his countless tails extend towards Newdeath. "Die villain!", Taiyo shouted angrily, covering his tails in a dense cloak of black energy, enhancing their striking power. Barely dodging the attack, Newdeath raised his arms, calling down an incalculable number of enormous white lightning bolts, each aiming to turn the energetic Taiyo into dust. "What!?", Taiyo was shocked as the countless lightning bolts crashed down on him, generating a bright flash of white light that temporarily outshone even the Sun. But unfortunately, Taiyo had become too powerful after his recent transformation. This would force The King to resort to a more internal attacking approach. But would his unparalleled telepathy affect Taiyo at this rate? It wouldn't do him any harm to try. Once the dust had settled, Taiyo emerged completely unscathed with a triumphant grin on his face. Using this opportunity to his advantage, Newdeath tapped into his inhuman speed and instantly appeared in front of the valiant youth. His Emperor Kurimuzon suddenly, became so very intense. "What the!?", Taiyo struggled as he was forced to endure an intense number of immensely powerful telepathic assaults. The telepathic attacks rushing into Taiyo's mind were like colossal asteroids crashing against helpless planets. "Graaaaaah!", Taiyo roared in pain and mental anguish. "Don't resist", Newdeath whispered menacingly as he attempted to break into Taiyo's mind. It was like a fortress, but the manipulative tyrant could see the protective walls around Taiyo's mind breaking down into mere stone. But soon a humongous energy beam nearly struck the two combatants, distracting Newdeath from his target. As the two turned to look at their attacker, they spotted a great number of Chikara soldiers. "Damn", The Genius murmured, leaping away from Taiyo who was more shocked at the fact that Newdeath almost broke into his mind. "That was close.. even with the Demon Kurimuzon and the Shizen Beast's protection, that creep almost got in my head. I better watch it", Taiyo realized as he panted heavily. "We do not take kindly to those who try to take our Shizen Beast from us", one of the soldiers said as he used his energy abilities to do something surprising which was generate an earthquake. As the ground beneath him split apart, Newdeath placed his palms together and summoned none other than Tako into battle along with Burst. "This will even the odds a little bit. At this rate, the Shizen Beast will no longer be in my grasp. But perhaps my Hybrid will find something equally as useful if not more useful and versatile than the Shizen Beast", The King realized.

No escape?
No escape?

Bringing shock to the eyes of the soldiers, Newdeath smirked. But what he was actually interested in was how that soldier managed to create an earthquake when he simply possesses energy manipulating powers. "That soldier.. how he did that.. he'll become part of my Hybrid", The Genius decided with a smug smile. However, what the soldier had actually done was use his powers to tap into natural energy thereby enabling him to manipulate nature. Apparently, energy has a broader range of abilities that even Newdeath himself was unaware of. If this is true then it would be better to have his Hybrid return to collecting the secrets of the Chikara people, it will benefit him greatly. "I would've summoned the Hybrid here instantly but summoning so many powerful individuals at once, that would drain even the Shizen Beast that I'm using", Newdeath thought before sending a telepathic message to all of his Hybrid, ordering them to return to searching for the scrolls and secrets of the Chikara people. "Go back to getting those secrets. They're more valuable than I initially believed", the infamous tyrant ordered. In the meantime, he had Tako and Burst attack the Chikara soldiers while he summoned a horde of Byoki into battle. Seconds later, Newdeath stopped using Monsuta, it was consuming far too much energy and it would render him quite weak if he continued. Reverting back to his normal state, Newdeath maintained only his Emperor Kurimuzon however, his vision was beginning to blur. "T-Tako?", Taiyo stuttered, shocked that his comrade had been placed under Newdeath's control. "He isn't Tako anymore. He's one of my zombies", Newdeath chuckled arrogantly. And without giving Taiyo the opportunity to reply, The Boss had Tako and Burst attack the courageous youth. Although Newdeath was quite aware that the duo did not stand much of a chance against an opponent as powerful as Taiyo, the friendship between Tako and Taiyo will force Taiyo to hold back a great deal of his true power. And while the three Chikara did battle, the soldiers dashed over to Newdeath as they were on the verge of blasting him to oblivion. Instantly stretching his arms out, The Genius generated an immensely powerful repelling spherical wave of gravity sending his opponents flying into the sky and crashing into the trees. Inhaling a large amount of air, Newdeath began spinning round at a very fast rate as he exhaled, breathing out countless blue fireballs at the soldiers. And while some managed to dodge them, others were hit successfully. Not taking his eye off of Taiyo, notorious Newdeath used his earth-manipulating powers to generate another earthquake, splitting the ground underneath a distracted Taiyo. And while the Byoki took care of some of the soldiers, Newdeath shot out a cluster of poisonous snakes from his palm at some soldiers. One of the soldiers used natural energy to create a number of large vines that chased after Newdeath who soon burned them with a stream of fire. Realizing that he will be unable to defeat the soldiers along with Taiyo without having to resort to using a great deal of his resources, Newdeath decided that retreating would be a much better plan and since his Hybrid are gathering very useful secrets, he will still be gaining something. However, the soldiers had a similar mindset. "Go Taiyo! Go to Mount Kami. You'll be safe there!", one of the soldiers insisted. "But what about Tako?", Taiyo worried. "Just go! The Shizen Beast is more important than Tako..", Taiyo was convinced and he soon used his teleportating powers to head to Mount Kami. Aware that following Taiyo's energy signature in his state was far too risky, Newdeath decided against it, confident that he will capture the Shizen Beast another time. But now he had an army of angry Chikara soldiers to battle.

A Good Son Always Comes Home (Part 12, Final)

Reuniting with his Hybrid
Reuniting with his Hybrid

With the surrounding Chikara soldiers closing in on him, nefarious Newdeath could only help but smirk a little. "Well isn't this great? My enemies united against me. I shouldn't really be smirking but it's kinda funny.. that you all think you can touch me", and without another word, The Genius disappeared instantly as the soldiers simultaneously fired an energy stream at him. Now where was the notorious villain off to? Hours later, Newdeath had returned to his campsite with all of his Hybrid. He was content with what he had gotten, and though not everything went according to his plan, he did manage to collect some very useful scrolls and a Shizen Beast. It was a successful journey with a slight shortcoming, Taiyo's Shizen Beast had slipped right past his clutches. But it was fine, Taiyo didn't get what he wanted as well, which was to avenge his father's death. "It's time to make some preparations for what I have in store for the world", The King smirked before leaving Shishi Island and returning to Kiseki Island. Upon his return, Newdeath wasted no time in removing loyal Ryu from a position of power as he assumed total control of his nation once again. "You served me well Ryu, my opinion of you has gotten better", the infamous tyrant said as a thankful Ryu briefly bowed down before his king and quickly left to return to his true duties. Chuckling to himself while sitting on his throne, Newdeath quickly had his scientists observe the scrolls and books that his Hybrid had stolen from Shishi Island, and while he made no strenuous effort in understanding the secrets of the scrolls, he did assist his scientists and the more difficult aspects of understanding energy the way the Chikara do. After many weeks of intense work, Newdeath's scientists had finally uncovered every single piece of information on the scrolls. And a patient Newdeath put them to good use. With the information revealed by his scientists, Newdeath wasted no time in using the secrets of energy as well as his incredible science to create a mysterious mask. The mask was not a weapon, but a tool that will aid the villain in better controlling his fate. It was a mask that provided uncanny vision of the world of energy. Such vision that with it, Newdeath discovered that the mask enables him to see death itself approaching. How? According to the stolen scrolls, death and life are simply cycles of energy and death is the energy of fate taking it's course and striking the mystical holes of life thereby causing death. With the mask, Newdeath can better avoid near-death situations by predicting what has a greater possibility of causing not only his death but the deaths of others. This was an interesting development. "This.. this is good. Being impossible to kill will be fun", a confident Newdeath whispered.

The Celestial Alignment!
The Celestial Alignment!

It was soon that The Boss had his scientists use their advanced comprehension of energy to experiment on Newdeath's Hybrid and some of his mysterious experiments. With their knowledge and Newdeath's futuristic technology, the hard-working scientists had managed to grant some of Newdeath's Hybrid very interesting energy-related abilities which included tapping into natural energy for the purpose of manipulating nature itself. With his military force even more powerful now, The Genius was indeed very content with his progress. "Soon the world will kneel before my might", the vaunted overlord boasted while in his laboratory. And to make things even better, the Shizen Beast that he managed to capture successfully was now fully tamed and loyal to him. Keeping it in the most secure place he knows of (his right eye's pocket dimension), Newdeath was also pleased that Tako and Burst were added to his personal army of mindless cronies. "Now that everything has been nearly perfected. My master plan can be put in motion. Taiyo's Shizen Beast will have to wait. He is a threat to me but he isn't stupid enough to defy me at this point, not with all of my military might and power", the manipulative mastermind said to himself just above whisper while sitting on his throne. Soon, a smile grew on his face, "And the celestial alignment.. it's only a matter of time. Only a few more weeks and everything will begin. The world will bow to a new ruler. All of my competition.. hehe they're all chumps. Soon these clowns will realize that it's time to make room for The King", he continued. In the meantime, far from Kiseki Island, Taiyo rested on Mount Kami, weeks after an intense battle with a determined Newdeath. "Man, that freak was strong. And I wonder what was all the talk about.. what did he say? The Hybrid, I think? Ah whatever", a calm Taiyo wondered but soon diverted his focus to more important matters. Mount Kami was not simply a place for him to hide from the Cunning Chameleon, it was a place where he was learning to fully control his Shizen Beast's power under the guidance of two elderly gurus who are there to help wandering warriors. This training is so that Taiyo no longer falls prey to the Shizen Beast's savage rage whenever he resorts to using it's terrifying power. Meanwhile, Newdeath gathered his vast army while his other military forces were arriving. Standing above his army from a cliff, The Genius' Kurimuzon began to glow intensely as the Sun soon changed and turned red as strange patterns appeared on it, the star now looked striking similar to a Kurimuzon. The celestial alignment was beginning, and it was affecting the Sun itself! "Now we begin. The alignment has returned", a smirking Newdeath said to his army as every single Kisekian on the planet, especially those in possession of the Kurimuzon, felt the enhanced power of the celestial alignment. It was time.

All Hell Breaks Loose (Part 1)

Intervention
Intervention

After many months of precise planning and an insane amount of preparation, Newdeath's master plan is ready to bring eternal darkness to the world. With the celestial alignment having arrived, the sky above all the lands had taken a special appearance. At times it may produce a red tint however, one thing remains constant, the Sun and the Moon have both taken the appearance of a giant Kurimuzon Eye. "General, we will first attack Shishi Island. They are the most powerful of our enemies. They must be taken out first", Newdeath said, calm but serious. With a nod, the general agreed, "Of course sir. Shall we proceed with the invasion on Shishi Island now?", General Haxx asked. Taking in a deep breath before uttering another word, The Genius nodded his head and in a few hours, the Kisekian Army had engaged the Chikara Army in bloody combat. The two military forces appeared to be evenly matched, suffering virtually the same amount of casualties. "The Chikara don't intend to give up so easily. I think I should join the battle to show them that there's no hope", nefarious Newdeath smirked. He was using only the Kisekian Military Force for this climatic battle. His Hybrid, monstrous serpents, the Byoki and other creatures are being saved for the superheroes of the world. As he watched the war from a hilltop, Newdeath decided to intervene. "I think I've seen enough equality here", The Boss said to himself just above a whisper as he dropped from the hilltop, landing firmly in the middle of the battlefield, temporarily silencing the two sides. Unsheathing the Abysmal Sword, the infamous tyrant looked around with his demonic eyes and was ready to draw blood. "It's Newdeath! Kill him!", one of the Chikara soldiers shouted, channeling his elemental energies to take control over some of the forces of nature. "These people, they're so versatile with their energy. I would think that they could only use them for blasts and such. But there's more to it", Newdeath thought as he watched one of the Chikara soldiers used elemental energy to generate a colossal sand tornado that flew towards him. "This is good. You'll make a fine addition to my Hybrid!", an excited Newdeath shouted, covering his sword's blade in white hot flames. With a quick slash, Newdeath generated a tornado himself, a tornado of scorching hot flames that is. And as it clashed with the sand tornado, Newdeath didn't hesitate to increase the fire's temperature to intense levels. As his fire tornado completely engulfed the sand tornado, notorious Newdeath spotted a Chikara soldier sneaking up behind him with two energy blades formed on his forearms. "Not quick enough", The Genius mocked as he instantly dodged the soldier's swing and countered with a powerful kick that sent him on his back. "Now time to end that clown", Newdeath said, as he shot the fire tornado at the Chikara soldier, burning him to ashes. The King then quickly turned his attention to the rest of the Chikara Army. "Time to end this", the evil tyrant murmured, sounding even more serious than before.

Survivor!
Survivor!

Suddenly, the Kisekian Lord's crimson eyes changed in appearance. Newdeath had activated the Emperor Kurimuzon Eyes. "Using these eyes so early is hazardous but this must end now. The Chikara are too powerful. A small gamble like this won't cost me in the long run. My calculations have never deceived me", Newdeath realized as he looked up at the sky and focused his right eye on a particular area in the sky. However, the Chikara soldiers wouldn't simply stand by and watch, they would take action. All of them, shooting blasts and using their own unique attacks against Newdeath, it seemed like the equivalent of hell. How could Newdeath possibly escape this? Soon however, in a matter of seconds, a colossal dimensional rift tore open in the skies above them. Suddenly, all of the attacks of the Chikara and even some of the Chikara soldiers were forcibly sucked into the dimensional rift. Only those who possessed mastery over physical energy managed to keep their ground by enhancing their speed and strength. This what was happening here, it was like a miniature black hole. "Your comrades are now in my personal pocket dimension! And now you will all die! Tonight gentlemen, you will suffer in hell!", the master manipulator shouted as he reversed the effects of his dimensional rift and likened it to that of a white hole. From it, he had a horde of mystically enhanced swords and blades rain down on the Chikara Army, killing well over seventy percent of the army in a metallic rain of chaos. Soon the dimensional rift closed as many blades and swords were spilled all over the battlefield. However, what was most prominent was the excessive blood of the dead and mutilated Chikara soldiers. It was a true bloodbath, a display of the violence and brutality of war. "Ah blood", Newdeath smirked as he reverted his Emperor Kurimuzon to his Demon Kurimuzon. "It fuels me. My power, I can feel it growing. Even more so because of the celestial alignment", Newdeath's grin said it all. Not only did the celestial alignment enhance his power, but it made his mastery over his abilities even sharper. Now capable of opening the dimensional rifts of his right eye anywhere in his location, Newdeath thanked the celestial alignment for fueling his power. But his joy would sadly be short lived. "What the hell?", The King murmured in surprise as the new Chikara King covered in a humongous violent aura of energy crashed down on the merciless tyrant. The resulting explosion was indeed quite destructive and intense. As the Kisekian soldiers watched in horror, the Chikara King emerged from a large crater. Believing that Newdeath was defeated, however, as the dust settled, all were shocked and some relieved to see a gigantic flaming humanoid wielding a colossal flaming sword. From the crater, emerged Newdeath. He had activated Monsuta. He had no alternative, it was the only way of surviving the Chikara King's attack. Now the ultimate battle between kings will take place. Will the greatest energy manipulator win? Or will he fall before The Genius?

All Hell Breaks Loose (Part 2)

Monsuta's Might!
Monsuta's Might!

Rising from the colossal crater with Monsuta activated, nefarious Newdeath instantly focused his deadly crimson eyes at the valiant Chikara King. It was silent, and there was a lot of dust in the air, visibility was becoming limited. Indeed limited to all but Newdeath who's vision was flawless. "So I see that the king has come to defend his people", Newdeath said coldly, uttering the first words in this encounter between kings. "And I see that the tyrant has come to disturb peace", the Chikara King replied, emotionless. "You can't possibly win", Newdeath responded with untouched confidence, even arrogance. Maintaining his seriousness and concentration, the Chikara King's only desire was to defend his people. "I only care about saving my people. And because of that, because I have that compassion, I will win", and without giving the notorious villain the chance to utter yet another word, the Chikara King quickly formed a blue energy ball on his palm and from it he discharged a colossal energy wave that hurled towards Newdeath. "Lets end this now", showing no sign of fear, Newdeath used Monsuta's flaming sword to cleave through the Chikara King's powerful energy wave. Quickly extending Monsuta's fist to the Chikara King, merciless Newdeath sent his opponent flying through a rocky hill with an earth-shattering punch. Emerging from the shattered hill, the Chikara King surrounded himself in a blue outward flailing aura of energy. Thrusting both his palms forward, the Chikara King discharged a colossal energy beam that blasted Newdeath across the battlefield. And while Monsuta protected him from the damage, he did feel the amount of power that his opponent was flaunting. "I will not lose to you tyrant. Let's see how your monstrous cloak fares against me", the Chikara King shouted, determined to win. Using his energy to supercharge his body, the Chikara King was now ridiculously fast, strong and durable, the perfect warrior. Instantly charging towards Newdeath, the Chikara King rammed into him and began to lay out a barrage of vicious punches, each generating a powerful burst of energy. And as the punches got harder, the bursts of energy were joined by violent shock-waves. Fortunately, Monsuta protected The Genius from the Chikara King's mighty blows. "You're powerful. But like I said before. There is no way you can win", an unfazed Newdeath said, pointing out that his defense remains unbroken. Monsuta's gigantic fist quickly smashed the Chikara King into the ground. Suddenly, in the blink of an eye, Monsuta strung out a large number of interconnected energy bolts in the shape of a thread of tomoe. "This is over", Newdeath murmured as he shot the explosive energy bolts at his opponent. "Your offensive power is very impressive. Aside from Taiyo, you are the greatest energy manipulator I've ever fought. In fact, you are even stronger than Taiyo if I recall correctly. I'm much stronger now than when I fought Taiyo, thanks to this glorious celestial alignment. Now I wonder, how will you survive this?", The Genius taunted.

Leaders of the Invasion
Leaders of the Invasion

Realizing that under his own durability, surviving such an attack would be miraculous, the Chikara King generated a faint blue energy barrier around himself. Upon smashing against the energy barrier, Newdeath's attacks each exploded simultaneously. Realizing that using Monsuta any further will prevent him from using the Shizen Beast effectively in the upcoming war, the master manipulator ceased tapping into his negative energy as Monsuta faded away. "Are you conceding?", a puzzled Chikara King asked, getting to his feet. "Of course not", Newdeath answered coldly. Suddenly, in a heartbeat, the enormous serpent Orochi burst from the ground beneath Newdeath's feet. Standing on his creature's head, Newdeath ordered it to chase after the Chikara King. "Devour him", the malevolent mastermind commanded. Without even blinking, Orochi obediently followed its master's orders and relentlessly chased after a running Chikara King. While he kept on his feet, the courageous king shot a volley of powerful energy blasts at Orochi. "There's no use in trying to escape", Newdeath shouted, only for the Chikara King to laugh off his opponent's words, "Escaping? This is no escape", the Chikara King smirked as he instantly erected a humongous energy wall right in front of Orochi, causing the massive serpent to unexpectedly crash into the hard wall headfirst. Temporarily disorienting Newdeath's serpent, the Chikara King prepared to kill it with an attack only for an observant Newdeath to erect an immensely bright wall of white flames that temporarily blinded his opponent. However, even temporary blindness would not stop the Chikara King who does not see with his eyes but with his energy-sensing powers. "This is my ultimate technique!", the Chikara King shouted, spreading his arms out wide. How fortunate for Newdeath that his opponent decided to use his ultimate technique. The Kurimuzon enable Newdeath to effortlessly copy any opponent's techniques by simply desiring to do so. Soon Newdeath used his optical powers to copy the Chikara King's technique. The two kings performed the exact same movements, prompting the Chikara King to believe that Newdeath was possibly mocking him. Then in an instant, both shouted, "Kyobo Taiho!", and in a matter of seconds, two skyscraper-sized dragons made of energy collided. The collision generated violent winds that tore the very ground apart and the amount of energy being released was truly frightening. The combined attacks were threatening the existence of Shishi Island, it was horrendous. Using the celestial alignment to his advantage, Newdeath activated his Emperor Kurimuzon and created a dimensional rift to his pocket dimension behind the Chikara King's energy dragon. Instantly sucking his opponent's attack in and soon disappearing, the dimensional rift benefited him well. Now without any counter, the Chikara King was quickly killed by Newdeath's energy dragon as it completely vaporized his body. "It is done", Newdeath murmured the Orochi summoning was dispelled and his eyes reverted back to the basic Kurimuzon. After their king's defeat, the Chikara people conceded defeat. Days afterwards, Newdeath assembled his completely military force as he stood next to General Haxx. It was time to invade the world!

All Hell Breaks Loose (Part 3)

Coming Soon
Coming Soon

Powers & Abilities

Kurimuzon Eyes:

Kurimuzon
Kurimuzon

The Kurimuzon Eyes are a set of mysterious red eyes that are attained only by the offspring of a human and a Kisekian. There are barely any users of the Kurimuzon Eyes after an unfortunate event took place on Kiseki Island. In the past, humans and Kisekians were allowed to have offspring, however it was when the Kurimuzon Eyes came into existence that this was put to an end. Though the intense red eyes grant the user amazing supernatural abilities, it unfortunately dooms them into harboring a great deal of negative energy inside their hearts which turns them irreversibly evil. This almost led to the destruction of Kiseki Island, however once the practice was stopped and all of the half-Kisekians were killed during a massive war called "The Kurimozon Conflict". Being half-human and half-Kisekian, Newdeath is a user of the Kurimuzon Eyes and has access to all of its abilities. Not only does it grant him enhanced vision, but he is also given 360 degree field vision. Other abilities include telescopic vision and the ability to see through solid objects and even the flow of life-energy inside a living creature. The visual range of Newdeath's telescopic sight is at least 1000 meters. The Kurimuzon Eyes also render Newdeath absolutely immune against any type of illusions or mind-based attacks, making him immune to any degree of telepathy. In addition to being immune to mental attacks, Newdeath is capable of launching his own mental attacks. The Kurimuzon Eyes grant him powerful telepathic abilities. He can effortlessly take over the minds of individuals, alter their thoughts, create illusionary cloaks to hide his presence, generate mental blasts to literally destroy a victim's consciousness, etc. Newdeath's eyes enable him to detect any being that is at least 150 miles from him by sensing the brain activity nearby, he can distinguish animal brain activity from that of human brain activity. One of the most interesting and unique abilities that the Kurimuzon Eyes possess is something that can be linked to "Vampirism" if you will. The abilities of the eyes will increase in the presence of blood, more blood essentially means more power for the eyes. His mental attacks can be resisted by those who possess indomitable wills. The Kurimuzon Eyes allow Newdeath to manipulate the brain waves of ordinary humans. Aside from this, whenever he is in the presence of blood, he can manipulate it. These eyes can also instill great fear into the hearts of many, even some superhumans. The Kurimuzon Eyes also allow Newdeath to see a person's energy-signature, this allows him to follow anyone by seeing their energy trail. Even the smallest remnants of a trail can be seen by the Kurimuzon Eyes. Though he can cast deadly illusions and use countless telepathic attacks, the eyes also allow Newdeath to heal psychological wounds and even find lost memories. The Kurimuzon Eyes also enable Newdeath to temporarily enhance his physical attributes, specifically his speed to one thousand miles per second and his strength to lift at least forty five tons. His durability however remains the same. A standard power of the Kurimuzon Eyes is the ability to implant the user's consciousness into the mind's of corpses, essentially granting the user control over a group of any nearby corpses, this however requires a great deal of energy to accomplish. An additional ability is a strong resistance against soul-based attacks. This is because the soul is an extension of the mind and consciousness, therefore Newdeath's immunity to mental assaults extends to his soul as well, however, it is not as strong which gives him only strong resistance against it and not immunity. Another ability that Kurimuzon Eyes grant Newdeath is the ability to perfectly copy any technique.

Demon Kurimuzon Eyes:

Demon Kurimuzon
Demon Kurimuzon

Only masters of the Kurimuzon Eyes can achieve this state. The Demon Kurimuzon Eyes are the ultimate state of the intense red eyes. Newdeath can use these eyes whenever he wishes however, he usually saves them for when they are truly required due to their massive energy consumption. The Demon Kurimuzon Eyes have a different appearance from the ordinary Kurimuzon Eyes, instead of having three tomoe around the pupils, a black kaleidoscope wheel symbol appears on his eyes, it's appearance may change sometimes. In the presence of blood, the Demon Kurimuzon Eyes can be maintained for longer periods of time since blood is its power source. However, continuous use will waste excessive amounts of energy. It can only be used for ten minutes without the presence of blood, and a total of fifteen minutes in the presence of blood. If the user attempts to exceed this time limit with the eyes, they will die. Aside from tripling the power of the eyes' default abilities, the Demon Kurimuzon Eyes grant Newdeath the ability to generate powerful blasts of negative energy. These blasts at full power can level entire cities, making Newdeath a walking nuke of sorts. The eyes also grant him the ability to turn invisible and intangible, however a disadvantage is that he cannot turn invisible and intangible at the same time, he must choose. Users of the Demon Kurimuzon Eyes can even disable the ordinary Kurimuzon Eyes in other users which is evidence of their superiority. Perhaps the most useful ability that the Demon Kurimuzon Eyes grant is the ability to "feel" an opponents movement. By sensing the life energy of a being, the Demon Kurimuzon Eyes allow Newdeath to completely follow his opponents' movements and know of his whereabouts. It literally lets him see his opponent's energy making it impossible to conceal their presence from him, unless they are somehow nonexistent. His eyes at this point grant him an affinity with all kinds of serpents for some reason. These eyes apparently speak to serpents and they allow him to control them. As such, Newdeath can command a horde of snakes and gigantic serpents to do his bidding. An ability that perhaps Newdeath will never use is the ability to bring the dead back to life at the expense of his own life. The Demon Kurimuzon Eyes also grant Newdeath the ability to control demons with evil hearts, however, demons who have strayed away from the path of evil are capable of resisting this unique "demon control". This essentially makes Newdeath the most dangerous individual in the presence of evil demons. However, evil demons with a very strong will can overcome this control. A very useful ability that the Demon Kurimuzon Eyes grant is the power to instantly teleport across great distances. However, this teleportation ability is very energy-consuming. Newdeath can travel anywhere in an instant with this attack, however, he can only use it a maximum of five times before his energy reserves run out, making this ability hardly useful in battle. Newdeath has theorized that if his energy reserves were exponentially higher then he would be able to travel across entire dimensions. However, this is only a theory although it could be made possible by experimentation or training. Newdeath believes that there are abilities of the eyes that he has yet to unlock. The most powerful ability of the eyes is to project a powerful illusion into reality. Once the victim looks into Newdeath's eyes, there is no escape from the illusion. The illusion is an apocalyptic version of the Earth covered in red skies, blood and the victim's worst fears come to life as well as more. The illusion is so horrifying that it can drive most individuals insane. The experience is described as looking at Hell itself. This ability however, requires Newdeath to remain still while the illusion is taking place and it causes a large amount of strain on his eyes if maintained for too long, causing the eyes to bleed. An interesting ability that is unique only to the Demon Kurimuzon is that when Newdeath traps a victim in an illusionary realm, he alters their perception of time and if the victim believes that the illusion is real and attempts to interact with it, then it will become real, implying that Newdeath possesses some weak reality-altering abilities.

Emperor Kurimuzon Eyes:

Emperor Kurimuzon
Emperor Kurimuzon

These are the most powerful supernatural eyes that are in The Genius' possession. Being one of the most powerful ocular possessions that a combatant could want, the Emperor Kurimuzon Eyes is quite the deadly set of eyes. Not only does the Emperor Kurimuzon possess every single ability of the previous eyes, it also strengthens the abilities due to its superior power. With this set of eyes, Newdeath is capable of casting even more powerful illusions and his telepathy is nearly unmatched. Aside from making all of Newdeath's telepathic and previous Kurimuzon powers even stronger, the Emperor Kurimuzon has it's own unique powers that Newdeath can use for his benefit in battle. It grants The King the ability to mentally manipulate the elements of earth and lightning. Capable of shooting bolts of natural lightning and manipulating the electrical energy for countless purposes, Newdeath is quite skilled at using lightning. His earth manipulating abilities are very powerful as well. Newdeath manipulates earth by using great telekinetic force that is so powerful that he is capable of generating devastating city-destroying earthquakes. His skill also enables him to erect colossal walls of earth for defensive purposes. Due to his incredible genius-intellect, Newdeath can manipulate most things that contain earth in them such as wood and he can even manipulate different forms of earth such as diamonds and crystals, not just rock and sand. An interesting superhuman power that is Newdeath's to control is limited control of space-time. Capable of absorbing people into his right eye by having his eye act similar to a black hole, Newdeath can absorb any ordinary person without any effort. However, superhumans who are capable of moving at hyper-sonic speeds can escape the pull of his right eye. He can also release people from his right eye by having it act similarly to a white hole. Aside from that power, his other space-time ability is the ability to teleport at nearly instant speeds to any place he has been to at least once. Perhaps the eye's most powerful ability is the power to invoke the power of Death itself. Almost instantly appearing behind Newdeath as it hovers, Death can be used to seal the soul of the target. All Newdeath must do is to hit the opponent in the chest which will cause Death to pierce the target in the chest and rip out the soul, sealing it forever in an undisclosed location, instantly ending the victim's life. This attack is impossible to resist however, because Newdeath must hit the target on the chest, it is very difficult to use and can be easily dodged and evaded. The ability also consumes a lot of energy and therefore can only be used twice before the user loses consciousness. Another interesting ability is that the Emperor Kurimuzon Eyes enable Newdeath to seal demons in the dimension of death. It is very difficult for demons to resist this sealing attack, even for the strongest demons. His final space-time ability is the power to replicate the effects of a white hole to repel almost any attack with a powerful invisible repelling force. This ability however, can only be used once every hour due to massive energy consumption. The Emperor Kurimuzon Eyes' final power enables Newdeath to create weaker clones of himself in battle. However, because the clones are unstable, only two attacks are needed to destroy them. These unlike the previous Kurimuzon Eyes, do not consume great energy and therefore can be used repeatedly in battle. It's only drawback is that every time it is used, Newdeath will lose part of his sight and eventually they will seal themselves rendering him irreversibly blind which is a reason to not abuse this set of eyes. These eyes were the result of merging two Demon Kurimuzon Eyes, but how Newdeath found the other set is a mystery. It is revealed that Newdeath also possesses the power of gravity manipulation when these eyes are activated. The Emperor Kurimuzon has a unique design.

Kisekian Powers:

Monsuta
Monsuta

Newdeath's only physical powers are tremendous superhuman speed enabling him to move and think at Mach 15 speeds, shape-shifting, fire manipulation, peak-human strength and immensely powerful leg muscles enabling him to jump over entire buildings. His greatest power is his tremendous amount of negative energy. This is a unique type of energy that is found only in Kisekians. Negative energy is the energy source in Newdeath's body. Whenever he uses the Kurimuzon Eyes, his negative energy is wasted in the process and it takes some time for it to rebuild. Negative energy can be used as a weapon. Newdeath can draw out his negative energy for the purpose of winning difficult battles. With enough concentration, Newdeath can unleash his full power with negative energy. When he feels that he is no match for an opponent then Newdeath will proceed to draw out his massive amounts of negative energy in the form of a colossal giant of negative energy that completely surrounds his body. The colossal energy giant is in possession of an energy-absorbing shield which renders energy-based attacks useless against Newdeath. This energy colossus acts as a cloak around Newdeath and protects him from damage, it is apparently durable enough to endure at least two simultaneous nuclear warheads. However, using this amazing power causes massive energy consumption and Newdeath will be unable to use this form for at least an entire week. The colossal giant is also in possession of a massive flaming sword. The sword is powerful enough to cut entire islands in two. Unfortunately, this form is too power-consuming and can only be used for a maximum of only two minutes before Newdeath is rendered unconscious due to his energy having been sucked dry out of his body. The Boss has made it very clear that he will never use this ability unless he has an ally by his side to make sure that he will be safe after using the dreaded ability. Ordinary Kisekians cannot use this ability because their negative energy levels are too low which is why they are goodhearted unlike hybrid Kisekians who possess exceptional amounts of negative energy which not only grant them this power but also renders them evil. Newdeath however, has deemed this ability nearly useless due to its endless disadvantages. This is one of Newdeath's least favorite abilities, one that he almost abandoned due to its massive disadvantage. The Boss has suggested that with enough experimentation he will be able to increase his negative energy reserves and not only use it for battle but he may convert it to some reliable energy source for a future plan that he has yet to reveal. Even for Kisekian hybrids, Newdeath is known to have a tremendously high amount of negative energy which has earned him the nickname "The Demon" or "Beast". Despite his high level of negative energy, Newdeath does not give the energy much importance but claims that he does have future plans for negative energy that will bring him a weapon far more powerful than the atomic bomb. Newdeath has made it a point that he plans on increasing his negative energy reserves. This ability is called "Monsuta". Newdeath suggests that the only way to use Monsuta effectively is by using his Shizen Beast's energy reserves as his own to power the technique however, this will make it difficult for the Shizen Beast to replenish its energy as it will take quite a while.

Shokan Tattoo:

The Shokan Tattoo on one of the Hybrid
The Shokan Tattoo on one of the Hybrid

Newdeath has a unique tattoo on his shoulder that extends all the way to his back. Although it is an interesting tattoo, it is not an ordinary tattoo by any means. It is a tattoo that the Cunning Chameleon created through complex experiments involving innovative science and what a few may call mystical enhancements. The tattoo is called "The Shokan Tattoo". It is linked to Newdeath's army of serpents and snakes which enables him to instantly teleport or better yet, summon any snake or serpent to his location. This is possible because all of his snakes and serpents were given this tattoo as well in order to complete the mystical connection required for summoning. During important battles, Newdeath usually summons a colossal 40 foot serpent named "Orochi" that was created through experiments that resulted in the evolution of it's snake species. Orochi is quite large and incredibly strong, capable of constricting victims with a force of 80 tons. Orochi is durable enough to survive an entire nuclear explosion, although sustaining severe injuries. Being a snake, Orochi is incredibly fast and is capable of moving and reacting at Mach 20 speeds. It can travel much faster than it's reacting speed, Orochi can slither at a maximum speed of Mach 30. With its massive size, lightning-quick speed, and monstrous physical power, Orochi is an imposing figure in the battlefield. However, Orochi's most dangerous ability is it's ability to spit a deadly poison from its tongue at lightning-like speeds. Even the most durable of opponents find it very difficult to resist the poison which destroys the victim's body from the outside by burning through the skin as it spreads mysteriously. Once the poison enters the body, it will proceed to completely disintegrate the body from the inside, targeting especially the nervous system. Due to its infinite devotion to Newdeath, Orochi is the evil mastermind's favorite summoning. Aside from Orochi, Newdeath can instantly summon a large group of super-venomous snakes to attack his victims. Despite not being as physically powerful as Orochi, the super-venomous snakes are just as fast as Orochi and their venom is much deadlier than the poison that Orochi can spit. It is interesting to note that Orochi is not venomous, it can simply spit poison, not venom. Additionally, the Shokan Tattoo has been given to all of the Hybrid enabling Newdeath to instantly summon any Hybrid into battle at any time by simply activating the powers of the Shokan Tattoo with a simple brief hand sign. The Boss has stated that the Shokan Tattoo is one of his most treasured abilities. It is interesting to note that Newdeath has stated that the Shokan Tattoo is nearly as important to him as his Kurimuzon Eyes. The Shokan Tattoo also provides Newdeath with an extra ability which is the ability to completely seal anything or everything with the Shokan Tattoo except himself. This prevents enemies from obtaining information on captured Hybrid or genetically altered snakes by completely sealing all of their abilities which would turn a Hybrid into an ordinary human with no trace of extraordinary abilities. This is a very useful ability that aides Newdeath in the preservation of his scientific secrets. It's very last ability is granting Newdeath a secondary method of controlling the Hybrid and his army of serpents. The Shokan Tattoo grants him absolute control over them so even if his Kurimuzon were destroyed, he would still be capable of completely controlling them. His control over them is absolute and can only be broken by removing the tattoo which is ridiculously difficult as not even laser surgery can remove it. The Shokan Tattoo also grants Newdeath physical immortality. This is because his consciousness is linked to every single member of the Hybrid, the Byoki and all of the serpents and snakes under his possession, he can effortlessly transfer his mind into any of their bodies which has essentially granted him a form of physical immortality. Newdeath plans on perfecting his physical immortality through experimentation.

Skills, Talents etc.

Hand to Hand Combat Master & Master Tactician: Coming from a civilization of powerful warriors, Newdeath is a natural born fighter. Having spent years and years, training and mastering countless different martial arts and fighting styles, both armed and unarmed, Newdeath has become a highly formidable opponent and he is indeed a martial arts master. He is a gifted fighter who focuses on speed and technique rather than physical power since power is not exactly his gift. Newdeath also happens to be a master strategist and tactician, capable of conducting complex plans in the heat of battle. His calculating and observant nature render him very dangerous as he observes even the tiniest weakness and abuses it to no end. This often helps him remain several steps ahead of his opponents. He is also known for his deadly traps. He describes himself as a "Battle Theorist" and is always prepared with many calling him crazy for preparing so much. Newdeath's method of planning is unique in the sense that his mind is basically a battle supercomputer which is capable of performing countless calculations to determine the possible outcomes of nearly every single action. No weakness, even the tiniest does not go unnoticed by him. He describes battling as a science that requires theorizing and experimentation for success and achievement.

Genius-Intellect & Knowledge: Born with the mind of a genius, Newdeath is one of the great minds of his generation. Virtually peerless on an intellectual level, Newdeath is incredibly smart. His IQ cannot be accurately measured by any tests. Exceptional in all fields of science etc. Newdeath is perhaps the complete genius. Building numerous inventions and conducting countless experiments, if Newdeath's true accomplishments were ever revealed, he would most likely revolutionize science. This combined with his knowledge of the mystical realms make him very dangerous. Newdeath's experiments usually involve combining science and mysticism/magic. That is how he made Kiseki Island the most advanced civilization in the world.

Kisekian Army & Notoriety: Being the leader of Kiseki Island, Newdeath commands the most powerful and advanced military force in the world. Although the United States was once a rival due to having aid from the notorious deceased Ray Donovan, Newdeath himself had the Kisekian Army advance even further than the US Military. With the aid of the Kisekian Army, Newdeath is truly a force to be reckoned with. Being rather open for his villainous activities, Newdeath rules Kiseki Island with an iron fist. He is surprisingly loved and celebrated on the island despite his evilness and sinister reputation, particularly because he promised to spread the Kisekian Empire across the entire globe by the end of his life. Around the world, Newdeath openly acknowledges his evil and sinister persona unlike Ray Donovan. This has brought him great notoriety, respect and fear across the world. The super-villains and criminals respect him and the heroes fear him. Fortunately, due to its great resources, Kiseki Island is very important to the world which is why Newdeath's empire can openly trade and interact with other countries. And though many countries fear Newdeath, they cannot cut their ties to Kiseki Island seeing its importance to the world.

Diplomatic Immunity, Wealth & Influence: Due to being the ruler of an entirely different nation, Newdeath cannot be arrested outside his own soil for his villainous acts. He is also very influential in a small number of countries that respect him and do not fear him. His influence over the super-villain community is so great that he has made it clear that he plans on doing something truly "big" with the villains sometime soon. Being the leader of an entire nation, Newdeath is also very very wealthy.

Secretive Nature: Newdeath is known for his extreme secrecy. Because of this, nobody knows exactly what powers he possesses. He does not reveal vital information about himself, especially his powers and abilities which leaves room open for speculation. He is incredibly silent and speaks only when he wishes to which is not very often.

Innovative Science: A known genius, Newdeath is an intellectual and due to his constant experimentation, he has developed numerous pieces of futuristic technology that the modern world sees only in science fiction. These range from teleporters to artificially intelligent cyborgs etc. Newdeath claims that his science is well over 40 years ahead of modern science and technology. However, Newdeath does not waste his genius by inventing and building on his own. He has a team of genius scientists that work for him in his secret underwater factories while his true headquarters' location remains unknown. Newdeath's constant experimentation has enabled him to accomplish frightening milestones in the field of science such as reanimating an army of corpses which is essentially bringing the dead back to life however, this is different. His scientific method of resurrecting the dead only brings back their bodies, they are essentially mindless and do not have their personalities intact. He however, claims that he will one day perfect this, in fact he has sworn to perfect it. Another scientific objective he has is to attain immortality which he claims is still too far beyond his reach.

Ambition: Newdeath is extremely ambitious. He is known for endless determination in tasks he deems worthy of his attention. He is never known to concede and will struggle until he succeeds. His ambition and great determination stem from the fact that he has known defeat in his life and never again wishes to experience it.

Manipulator: A master at mind games and psychological warfare, Newdeath can use his expertise to play others into traps or manipulate potential allies or even enemies into doing something to his advantage. He can apply his methods for a number of purposes such as instilling fear or misleading others.

Weapons, Affiliations, Special Experiments etc.

Abysmal Sword:

The Abysmal Sword
The Abysmal Sword

This is a very very sharp sword that is in Newdeath's possession. The Boss often boasts that it is the sharpest sword in existence, being able to cut through even air. The Abysmal Sword or Blade is made of a nigh-unbreakable mystical metal called "Nion" that does not suffer the effects of magnetism. The sword's blade is capable of absorbing energy which will automatically enhance it's already impressive cutting power. Capable of cutting through nearly anything, the sword is truly a dangerous and powerful weapon. Being supernatural by nature, the Abysmal Sword can even cut some non-physical things such as shadows and light. However, prolonged use of the sword will cause Newdeath to collapse since it feeds off of his massive amount of negative energy whenever he wields the sword. Ordinary humans cannot wield the sword because they do not have the sufficient energy level to use it, if an ordinary human even swings the sword, they will die as their entire life-force will be absorbed. Even some superhumans are unable to use the sword. The Abysmal Sword is sharp enough that Newdeath can unleash compressed slashes of air that can cut through most solid materials. In addition to the sword, Newdeath also possesses several daggers, knives, shuriken and other bladed weapons underneath his cloak. The Abysmal Sword has proven time and time again that it is an immensely powerful weapon. Because it is made of "Nion" it is very durable and is nearly unbreakable. Its supernatural properties enable it to survive in areas of immense heat and much more. The Abysmal Sword has effortlessly survived being dipped in molten magma. The sword was not a gift given to Newdeath by a close family member or mentor, it was a weapon that he obtained in a battle against a very powerful and deadly swordsman. Although he did not initially fight for the blade as a prize, Newdeath eventually realized that the sword's qualities make it a very useful and formidable weapon that would be of great use o him. He has become attached the sword but does not use it in battle very often, unless he feels that it is required.

Kisekian Military & Government:

Kisekian Soldiers
Kisekian Soldiers
Government Symbol
Government Symbol

Being the absolute ruler of Kiseki Island, Newdeath has access to all of the nation's resources, including its powerful military force. Not only is the Kisekian Army made up of true superhuman soldiers (Kisekians) but Newdeath's feared warriors are also in possession of his advanced technology. Each Kisekian soldiers is an elite warrior of the expanding civilization and are capable hand to hand combat masters with a vast array of traditional weaponry such as swords and shields to futuristic weaponry such as particle beam weapons. Physically, Kisekians are slightly superior to human beings however with Newdeath's technology they are in possession of powerful battle suits that enhance their physical capabilities enabling them to lift a maximum of twenty five tons, move at Mach 10 speeds and withstand high caliber bullets. This coupled with the Kisekians' natural shapeshifting and fire manipulating powers make the entire army alone a highly formidable force. The battle suits of the Kisekians also render them highly resistant to telepath attacks but vulnerable to the effects of the Demon Kurimuzon Eyes. Aside from the grounded army, the Kisekian Military has perhaps the world's most powerful Air-Force. With highly futuristic airborne vehicles accompanied by innovative weaponry, the Kisekian Air-Force alone can wage war against the United States. The fighter jets used by the Kisekian Air-Force are made of a strong flexible metallic alloy durable enough to endure entire atomic explosions. The Kisekian Navy is just as deadly due to the amount of technology and mystical enhancements at their disposal. With a clever combination of his innovative science and some mystical aids, Newdeath has transformed the Kisekian Military into the most powerful military force in the world, as well as being the largest. Aside from all of the military aid, Newdeath is the most powerful government official of the Kisekian Government. Taking advantage of the island's natural resources and strong trading connections, Newdeath has not only made his country's economy slightly larger than the United States' but he has also used his technology to make Kiseki Island the most technologically advanced nation in the world. Newdeath however, does not use his military force very often as he prefers approaching threats with a different organization. The Kisekian Military also contains colossal mythical serpents and snakes that Newdeath created as a result of experimenting on reptiles.

The Hybrid:

Hybrid Symbol
Hybrid Symbol
The Kurimuzon Eye users resurrected
The Kurimuzon Eye users resurrected

This is a secret military organization that was formed by Newdeath for his more evil approach to threats. After the Kurimuzon Conflict, all of the Kurimuzon Eye users except Newdeath had died. A true genius, Newdeath saw the use in experimentation with the corpses of his fallen brethren. Pulling strings in the Kiseki Government, Newdeath assigned help to dig open the graves of most of the deceased Kurimuzon Eye users. After countless experiments, the Genius managed to reanimate most of the corpses. Kisekian corpses do not decay unlike the corpses of other living creatures. After reanimating the corpses of his fallen brethren, Newdeath discovered that they were for all intents and purposes mindless. Using his incredible science and some mystical enhancements, Newdeath managed to implant consciousnesses into the minds of the corpses. However, to make sure that he would always have complete control over them, Newdeath altered their Kurimuzon Eyes a little with some experiments. Making it impossible for them to deactivate their crimson eyes, Newdeath also placed a consequence on their eternal use of their eyes. As long as their eyes are activated, they will be absolutely bound to his will, granting him complete and total control over them. The organization was named "Hybrid" due to the simple fact that it is composed of Kisekian hybrids. All members are masters with their Kurimuzon Eyes but they have not yet achieved the Demon Kurimuzon Eyes. They are far more powerful than the soldiers in the Kisekian Military. Aside from using Hybrid to attack his enemies and potential threats, Newdeath also uses the organization to maintain order in his nation through cruel and at times illegal acts. Hybrid's existence is unknown to the public, especially the Kisekian citizens. In addition to being exceptionally powerful warriors, Hybrid members are given even more advanced technology than the Kiseki Soldiers. Hybrid is known for keeping a low profile and they are incredibly stealthy during their activities. Newdeath is almost always accompanied by at least two Hybrid members who conceal themselves in the shadows and by also using their crimson eyes to mentally hide their presence from others. Because they are absolutely bound to Newdeath's will, they can be effortlessly controlled by him mentally. Newdeath usually has at least two Hybrid members accompanying him so that he can use them in battle. Whenever he wants to battle an opponent seriously, Newdeath takes five Hybrid members with him for him to control in battle. He does not take all of the members because traveling with an entire army would be quite inconvenient but also because it consumes a massive amount of energy. He already consumes a good deal of energy fighting while controlling five other Kurimuzon Eye users. It is interesting to note that because of the numerous experiments that Newdeath has conducted with the Hybrid members, most of them have unique abilities other than the standard powers granted to them by their physiology and their crimson eyes. Some of these powers range from force fields, elasticity, gravitational manipulation, magnetism, water manipulation, weather manipulation and more. Because they are all bound to his will by absolute force, Newdeath can see what the Hybrid members see and can read their thoughts as any Hybrid member who is at least 250 miles from him can be linked to his mind due to the absolute bond. This essentially makes the accompanying Hybrid members different bodies all controlled by Newdeath's mind. This is one of the reasons why Newdeath is so greatly feared and respected.

The Byoki:

The Byoki
The Byoki

The result of experimenting with genetically altered corpses and unique deadly super-viruses is truly a disturbing one. An abominable creation known as The Byoki, Newdeath has once again achieved yet another scientific milestone. After some experiments resulted in the creation of a new exceptionally dangerous super-virus, Newdeath was quick to fuse it with some genetically altered Kiseki-hybrid corpses. The result was an entirely different type of creature. After correcting for some flaws in his creation, Newdeath became responsible for the birth of a vast army of deadly creatures known as "The Byoki". The Byoki have somewhat of a humanoid appearance, but they are clearly more likened to atrocious monsters. A Byoki has two large venus fly-trap like extensions that envelop its head and upper body, giving it a plant-like appearance. When the extensions are open, its head is visible, revealing some of its human characteristics. It has yellow eyes, short green hair. The body of a Byoki has two separate colored halves. It's left side is completely white, and the right side is completely black with white dots along its body. The feet of a Byoki however, are white which implies that the black half does not extend all the way down its body. Unlike the white half, the black half does not have a nose or mouth and the eyes on the black half are devoid of pupils. A Byoki has remarkably sharp teeth that can secrete poison for it to spit in the eyes of opponents which will then proceed to eat the opponent from the inside. It's fly-trap like extensions can be used to pierce or cut opponents since a Byoki is capable of altering them into spikes if it wishes. The extensions are very sharp and can pierce through reinforced titanium. Whenever they pierce or cut, they secrete a deadly toxin/venom into the opponent's body that can turn them into a Byoki in as little as four hours. Depending on the Byoki's intentions, the toxin can also be used to burn the opponent from the inside with it's excessive acidity. A Byoki can also shoot the spikes it creates from the extensions. A Byoki has very sharp black or purple fingernails that it can cover in poison that can be used to destroy the outer skin of an opponent, as well as paralyzing them. Some Byoki can use their fingernail poison to cause the entire body of the opponent to rot. Some Byokis are different because their venom can attack the opponent differently. Some Byoki venom can completely dismantle the molecular structure of the opponent while other Byokis can use their venom to attack the heart and cause it to rot while few can use their venom to disintegrate the entire nervous system. Some Byoki venom can cause excessively severe gangrene. One of the most dangerous things a Byoki can do is release a very deadly green colored gas that if inhaled will quickly cause vomiting, violent bloody coughing, severe nercosis, bleeding from the eyes, nose, and mouth, muscle convulsions and within thirty minutes, an excruciatingly painful death. These deadly abilities are so powerful that even some of the strongest immune systems in superhuman beings cannot resist them. Because of this, Newdeath has labeled The Byoki biochemical weapons of unspeakable horror. He claims that as little as ten Byokis can infect an entire city by releasing the deadly green gas that will cover an entire city with a cloud of the gas in as little as twelve hours. Only Newdeath knows the cure to this and he himself is immune to everything a Byoki can do after rendering his body highly resistant to their attacks. The Byoki also have Shokan Tattoos on them, enabling Newdeath to control them with his Shokan Tattoo. Byokis are physically strong enough to lift at least five tons and they can withstand bullet shots due to their barely superhuman level of durability and their very high level of regeneration. Their regenerative abilities are so strong that they can regrow entire arms. The Byoki are remarkably fast, capable of moving at Mach 7 speeds. They also possess the ability to instantly create weaker copies or clones of themselves. The Byoki are hive-minded and when not under Newdeath's control, their only objective is self-preservation. Newdeath's army of Byoki is hidden deep underground Kiseki Island. The Byoki are natural flesh eaters and can tear through human beings like butter. Under Newdeath's command however, they do not savagely devour humans but use their deadlier and more effective abilities. Newdeath himself claims that if he wanted to, he could unleash a zombie apocalypse on the entire world by letting all of his Byoki sate their hunger for flesh.

Connection to Zella:

Zella
Zella

After meeting Zella along with other interesting super-villains, Newdeath took some interest in the seductress and voiced his desire to have her body for certain experiments that would further enhance his army of serpents, the Byoki and he could even enhance his own physical abilities. Holding a secret telepathic conversation that was concealed to all during the meeting, The Genius and the Viper traded ideas and eventually reached an agreement. Newdeath would be allowed to use her body as he pleases only if he creates an unbreakable spiritual, mental and physical link with her. Agreeing to this, after the meeting, the two met each other in Zella's secret complex in the Amazon Rain Forest. There, the two villains gave each other their genetic samples and undertook a scientific process to merge the other's genetic material with their body. Zella emerged, looking slightly more like Newdeath himself while Newdeath emerged taller, with longer hair and a slightly increased sexual appetite. Aside from that, the villains gained some new powers from the process. They were now for all intents and purposes, physical siblings. The evil mastermind soon proposed a shorter and more efficient method of linking their minds and souls with one another. Zella agreed and Newdeath bringing forth to mysterious incubators from the pocket dimension in his right eye, quickly used his machines to form an indestructible infinite mental and spiritual link with Zella, leaving them eternally bonded and aware of each other's thoughts. This bond grants Zella the mind of Newdeath while it grants Zella's mind to Newdeath, implying that the two know everything the other does. The spiritual bond enables them to feel each other's emotions and it can warn the other of some potential danger that the other might be facing. This connection to Zella essentially means, that she is his only true ally. One of the terms for this connection is that whatever belongs to one also belongs to the other which implies that Newdeath's resources belong to Zella and vice versa. Newdeath has voiced his desire to implant some Kurimuzon or possibly Jouten in Zella's eyes.

Experiments & Inventions

One of the results of Newdeath's experiments
One of the results of Newdeath's experiments
Aka
Aka

The Cunning Chameleon is known for his curiosity in the field of science, well known at least by his team of brilliant scientists. Newdeath is a consistent experimenter and urges his team of scientists to conduct innovative experiments as well. He has stated that though he is fully aware of the possible consequences, the chances of getting the intended results is simply too good an opportunity to pass up. He is also interested in seeing what kind of result a certain experiment will give. Newdeath's experiments often have positive results although they have had their fair share of negative results. One particular experiment that he is proud of is the one that resulted in the creation of colossal serpents and genetically enhanced snakes. And because the Kurimuzon Eyes grant the user the ability to communicate and even control a legion of serpents and snakes, Newdeath was particularly pleased with the experiment's result. Now he has a hidden army of obedient gigantic serpents, snakes and other snake-like reptiles concealed in his private headquarters located underwater in a secret location that is cloaked from all forms of detection by his advanced technology. Due to his constant experimenting, Newdeath has even accomplished a scientific milestone in reanimating dead corpses. He has even managed to implant entire consciousnesses and personalities in the corpses not only through scientific experimentation but by mixing science with the supernatural, another thing that he considers an experiment. Perhaps his greatest achievement yet is that he managed to create a virtually unbreakable mental bond with the reanimated corpses and his Kurimuzon Eyes, effectively granting him near-absolute control over the corpses. The Genius' experiments often result in the birth of a new species or the enhancement of an existing species. Deep within his personal laboratory that even his scientists are not allowed to access, Newdeath has created a deadly unknown super-virus. The capabilities of this virus remain unknown at the moment. Aside from biological experimentation, Newdeath also experiments with various chemicals which have allowed him to develop dangerous toxins, chemicals and gases that can be used in chemical warfare. His experiments have also resulted in the advancement of his technology as well. Newdeath has made it clear that he soon plans on experimenting on his Kurimuzon Eyes as well, curious to know how he can make them evolve or at least remove some weaknesses which he believes will be extremely difficult even with his intellect. Newdeath's greatest achievement so far "The Hybrid" are a result of intense experimentation and perfection. His constant experiments have made him a master at genetically altering living things. He has also made it a point that at some time in the future he plans on experimenting on his own body in an attempt to evolve it. One of Newdeath's greatest creations is a colossal wooden living statue called "Aka". The giant humanoid statue has countless spikes protruding into its back. These spikes are actually transmitters that link with Newdeath's Kurimuzon Eyes granting him complete control over it. Any mental command will be transmitted to Aka in less than a nanosecond. It has nine slots on its face that contain nine Demon Kurimuzon Eyes that allow it to see and use all of the abilities granted by the supernatural eyes. It is the only living thing aside from Newdeath that has the Demon Kurimuzon Eyes which Newdeath created during experimentation on the eyes of fallen Kiseki-hybrids. Aka is in Newdeath's words "His personal weapon of mass destruction". Due to his experiments on countless Kiseki-hybrid corpses, those that are not part of Hybrid have been used differently. Their collective negative energy has been transferred from their bodies and into Aka. Newdeath claims that Aka contains enough negative energy to blow up an entire country as large as the United States which would however, result in the statue's energy being completely used up. Aside from this, Aka possesses tremendous physical power due to its size. Newdeath has built a tiny receiver in the form of a black needle that can be inserted deep into his body to link himself with Aka, allowing him to use its energy to completely control all of the countless members of Hybrid. However, Newdeath will have to remain at least twenty feet near Aka to use its energy as his own which makes it inconvenient for battle. Aka is incapable of speech but is intelligent and absolutely obedient to Newdeath. To use Aka's energy, Newdeath cannot involve himself in battle and in turn uses the entire Hybrid Army which is as large as the Germany's army in battle by simultaneously controlling all of them. Newdeath has also managed to create near-perfect clones of himself which he sometimes uses for encounters instead of going himself. The clones are prevented from thinking individually by being completely under Newdeath's control through microscopic black rods in their brains that act as receivers to transmitters in The Boss' body. The clones are however, substantially weaker than him and are only used for impersonation purposes. His countless experiments have resulted in the creation of unspeakable weapons of mass destruction, unique super-viruses, deadly biochemical agents and much more.

Pocket Dimension

No way out!
No way out!

Newdeath's right eye serves as the entrance for his own personalized pocket dimension. After unlocking the Emperor Kurimuzon Eyes by merging two Demon Kurimuzon, The Genius discovered that his new set of eyes granted him limited control over space-time. Enough control for him to create an eternally expanding dimension in his right eye. It is not known which part of space-time this dimension is located in however, Newdeath's right eye is the only method of reaching it. With the ability to suck people into his right eye by having it act similarly to a black hole, Newdeath creates a powerful vortex that sucks in anything into his right eye which serves as the gates to this mysterious pocket dimension. Residing in Newdeath's right eye, this pocket dimension can only be accessed by Newdeath, it is impossible to enter it without his permission due to his right eye being the entrance to it. The entrance to this dimension of course is the Emperor Kurimuzon Eye, if his Demon Kurimuzon Eyes are activated and not the Emperor Kurimuzon then it is impossible to access the pocket dimension. Newdeath himself has claimed that the pocket dimension is infinite and always growing. Interestingly enough, Newdeath can suck himself into his right eye, therefore allowing him to travel into his own pocket dimension. It is impossible to escape the dimension unless Newdeath allows it as the only exist is his right eye and the exit only appears within the dimension when Newdeath activates the vortex. It has been revealed that Newdeath keeps all of his most dangerous, precious and greatest experiments, items and inventions in his pocket dimension as it is the most secure place in existence. Half of the Byoki Army resides in his right eye. The King himself has stated that whenever he goes to war, he simply sucks all of his forces etc. into his right eye and once on the battlefield, he quickly deploys them. This essentially implies that Newdeath can always have all of his forces with him in his right eye's pocket dimension which almost literally makes him a "Walking Army". His right Emperor Kurimuzon serves as a container for everything that he holds precious and important, including classified information that he will never reveal to another soul. An example of an important item in the pocket dimension is one of the Shizen Beasts. The Shizen Beast resides in the pocket dimension in the form of a large energy ball inside a spherical container. Newdeath claims that he can recreate the Shizen Beast and have it attack anyone he pleases, he has also stated that he can use the Shizen Beast as a massive source of energy that can be used to create super-nukes which are nuclear warheads that are powerful enough to eradicate entire countries. It is not known what else is being kept in the pocket dimension. However, the pocket dimension is also the location for Newdeath's "true" laboratory. It is interesting to note that Newdeath possesses full control of the space in this pocket dimension.

Post by SamJaz (12,962 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
So, he's iron man meets mekix, and you can knock his head clean off and he'll function fine.

I like new Newdeath.
@SamJaz: Looks like you got the gist of it. 

Thanks.

ND
Online Now
@Newdeath:  Cheers. Still working on rebooted Taylor.
@SamJaz: Cool. I can't wait to see what rebooted Taylor will be like.

ND
Post by mydeathlyways (2,389 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Newdeath's a hero! Sh*t
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@Newdeath:
Well, he certainly looks...pretty powerful.
Evil Tony Starks on steroids?
Post by AntiRoX (1,145 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Newdeath: Nice, Looks like there's going to be two Ray's on the vice verse now. xDD
@mydeathlyways: Hero? Never :P I'm a villain through and through.

@willyvereb: LOL he's not that powerful. 

@AntiRoX: Ha :P current ND (not rebooted) would kick this guy's ass XD

ND
@Newdeath:
Well, for one Mr. White would need a literal army to take on this fresh Newdeath...alone. Not talking about the potential for other enhanced individuals and mass-produced versions of such weapons.
Online Now
@willyvereb:
Philemon
@willyvereb: I took a look at Mr. White, I was actually going to make a similar character but then I felt more comfortable with this type of character. 

ND
Post by mydeathlyways (2,389 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Newdeath: Oh yay he's evil though he gives the impression of a hero with the ironman suit and you know :P
@Newdeath: Hahaha, If you want to count "Non-rebooted" in this than there are three ((3)) Ray's on the Vice verse. :P
@SamJaz said:
" @willyvereb: Philemon "
Well...every businessman has his own secrets.
Also I wonder if I can use Philemon in the two years of waiting.:p
Online Now
@willyvereb:  Watch Mewtwo Strikes Back. I have no objections to being a robot suit of armour with little will of its own to be cloned, duplicated, and used as a weapon until the SJ Philemon shows up.
@mydeathlyways: LOL

ND
lol.
Post by Nathaniel_Amplifier (24 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Nice
@Nathaniel_Amplifier: Thanks :)

ND
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel