New Vice Awards

Topic started by Kuma_From_Argentina on Sept. 4, 2011. Last post by Kuma_From_Argentina 1 week, 4 days ago.
Post by Vapovile (1,647 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

Great job with the awards Cwolf! Loved the parts where Matt and Love line were correcting your swearing XD. Oh, and Haruko wants the mic for a second...

Haruko: "Thanks for voting for me and all...but Crow and I aren't a couple. He's a cool guy and all, but I think Toni has that spot reserved. Though best bromance I will gladly take. And I guess after my show, 'Harutomi' somehow became a reoccuring thing. Ah well, great show everyone!"

OK, I'm back. But yeah, the humor was great! Looking forward to this month's awards.

Post by ChronoWolf (2,089 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Online Now

@Kuma_From_Argentina: So you're the king of meaningful names then. Now excuse me while try and figure out all the meanings in Shinwa-mura and Inazuma.

@Vapovile: Thanks. To be honest, I was afraid that I completely failed in the humor department and that the swear stopping was annoying. But apparently people laughed so I'm not a complete failure. Yay!

And don't worry Haruko, CCC wasn't even nominated for Bromance and Crown and Hag were only voted for by one person in the couple section. So Harutomi is going to get old soon, too, I'm sure.

Post by SekiryuuteiDxD (1,237 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@ChronoWolf: Normally I don't read the Monthly Vice Awards but you made this one interesting, I enjoyed it like the Kids Choice Awards on Nick. Good work.

I just noticed i haven't watched regular Nickelodeon in years. I do watch Teennick from time to time but that's alot of time. I wonder what I missed. I wonder what i missed in the other New Vice Awards too.

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,556 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@ChronoWolf: It was pretty funny. I also have the same issue when I do the Awards, I do not know if I made funny jokes XD

Post by ChronoWolf (2,089 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Online Now

@Kuma_From_Argentina: I guess it's true what they say. You're your own worst critic.

Post by SekiryuuteiDxD (1,237 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@ChronoWolf: Now that was kind of messed up, like i said I don't read this often.

Post by Justalittlegirl (515 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Online Now

@Vapovile: @SekiryuuteiDxD: @Kuma_From_Argentina:

I just want to thank you guys. None of what I did would have been as good without you!

Also, holy crap, I got four awards (two if you don't count ties)! I was not expecting that! Thanks everybody!

Post by Justalittlegirl (515 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Online Now

Sorry if that second part sounded like bragging. I was just really excited.

Post by SamJaz (11,270 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@Justalittlegirl: No worries. I do the same.

Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Justalittlegirl: We all brag from time to time XD

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,766 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@ChronoWolf: Good Job dude but my only problem is the same one you were having in the rewards. I don't understand a single reference in this at all, I don't follow your characters stories because I'm never in any RPs with them. Who the fuck is Yancy, or Lilly Crown, or anyone you mention. I liked it it was very funny but if I know the insides jokes it would work. :P

This is the reason I want some sort of character summary and RP summaries. I am sure other than Kuma and Vapo nobody really knows Crow's story. :P I don't have the time or patience to read everyone's thread. I'm not trying to bring anyone down I'm just frustrated.

On another note thank you for the votes everybody and congrats to the other winners. I didn't have a good day today and this really brought a smile to my face so thank you.

Post by takashichea (10,631 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@ChronoWolf:

This forum is now linked to the front page. I'm not an RPG mod. Just keep private quarrels in the PMs. Things should be more professional now that the RPG is in the front page. We don't want to make a bad impression of the RPG forums now that Kuma, SamJaz, and Lobos had worked hard to promote the community on the front page.

I'll delete your comment.

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,556 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: I already have my characters Recaps ready I waiting for others to put them on the Canon thread

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel