New Vice Awards

Topic started by Kuma_From_Argentina on Sept. 4, 2011. Last post by waybig1010101 1 day, 16 hours ago.
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,815 posts) See mini bio Level 13

- Hello and good night, here, live from the red carpet! In the first new monthly awards ceremony of the Vicecerse! I'm your host Kuma and I'm with the co-host Callis the Beast Knight!- The overhyped Argentinian young man introducted his co-host, that blushed, visible even under his fur and stuttered a repply while bowing, H-hello everybody, evidently timid under the current situation, as they were on a small stage just over the entrance to the Awards Hall. Throught the red Carpet several of the Viceverse most famous characters and players entered in groups or pairs. Raseri walked tall followed by a troupe of Asgardians, and further back Harumi and her player Superevil225 laugh at Caius antics while he tries to walk by the arm with Crow, one of the characters with more nominations tonight. -The show is just beginning, stay tuned with us, will come after this announcements-.

Tired of having undead in your basement? The ghastly whimper of a Yokai at midnight doesnt let you sleep? You need to deliver a package in time? Who you're gonna call? Call Ebisu! We will kill maim or vanquish any kind of supernatural threat, and with any luck your house wont be trashed by Raseri in the meantime, or burned down to the ground by Emerald when she is on a bad mood! What are you waiting for? Call now! Our insurance cover almost anything except Raging Nordic Demigods or Tarot Card Spirits handled by a crazy girl!!! Take advantage of our discounts, if we destroy all your worldy belongings you'll only pay half!

We're back into the show, brought you by Mangetsu Inc, if you're going to submit your body and soul to an evil corporation this year, choose this one instead of Disney! Kuma overly animated mood contrasted with Callis silent shyness, as the pair was now standing on the main stage, just in front of the audience. Arent you excited of being here Callis, my friend? Kuma asked while shaking the Knight, that moved from side to side with evident discomfort in his face, Y-yes I'm very happy of being invited, but could you please stop shaking me Mes From Argentina? Callis gave Kuma a quick glare, and the young man stopped in his tracks with a sudden cold sweat in his forehead. Okay, okay, so do we start with the firsts string of awards? Kuma passed the envelop and Callis lifted a piece of paper and tried hard to read, but he was unable to do so, Eh..eh...ahh, the crowd was silently looking the Knight

Oh sorry, I forgot all about your problem, said Kuma as he took the Card, this are the winners for Character awards! We have several ties in several categories, some close ones and a small group of crushing victories

Best Hero of the Month: Raseri

Kuma: This was almost obvious, there isnt anybody as great as the Ultimate Fighting God in this field

Callis: That's true, Ras is the most important hero in the world, and is a honour to grant him this award

Raseri:

Calmly walks to the stage with a confident but grateful smile. "I honestly didn't expect to get this award. I thought it would go to Cal but I'm grateful for winning this thing", he chuckled. "I have a list of people I'd like to thank actually", he said, pulling out a small piece of white paper with a list of names. "I'd like to thank Callis for making me want to be as noble as him. Odin for never doubting me. Thor making me wanna improve all the time. Harumi for letting me join her awesome team and being a cool leader. My mom for keeping my humanity in me. Dahlia for making me remember not to take sh*t from anybody. And last but not least, I'd like to thank myself for being so awesome", Raseri joked with a chuckle. "If you weren't on the list, I probably forgot to put you there for a good reason anyway. Thank you", he laughed, waving at the audience as he walked off the stage with the award.

Best Villain of the Month: The Count

K: This was kind of a set back, I was routing for Kuro-san, but I must accept the Count is one Bad Mother$%&$%&

C: You're right, the Count is even more wicked than the noblemen in my homeworld

Best Neutral of the Month: Falken and Dahlia

K: The category with the least votes haves the Tattoed Marvel and The World Greatest Mercenary in a tie

C: I was expecting Messa Magenta to win this, Falken come off like an ammoral man, and he doesnt deserves this

Most Badass Character of the Month: Crow Cementerio, Raseri and Callis

K: Triple Threat Tie! The Gunslinger, the Demigod and the Knight share the resident Chuck Norris Award!

C: I'm greatly honored of sharing such an award with Ras and Mes Cementerio, I dont think I deserve it, but thanks to the voters.

Raseri:

Surprised that he had one yet another award, Raseri walked to the stage. He however, was not surprised that he won a "Badass Award". Grabbing the microphone, Raseri smiled, "Let's be honest guys. Who else did you expect would win this award? Emerald is pretty badass but I'm still the boss in this category. Shout out to Callis and Crow for winning this one too, keep it real guys", Raseri said, accepting the award before walking off the stage. Wicked Bastard Character of the Month: The Count

K: This was as obvious, he managed to overcome Raseri, and he is french, what more do you need?

C: I'll gladly fight him and take him to justice

K: I'll gladly serve him bad scargot, maybe he'll die, or maybe he'll surrender, Frenchmen are good for that

Best Couple of the Month: Crow X Caius

K: This is kind of weird, but the voting gave them a crushing victory, the other couple didnt had a chance , the Yaoi fans are mayority

C: *Blushes* This isnt right, why are to men in this category

K: I'll explain later, calm down

Crow: *Walks to the stage his cowboy hat pulled over his dace in embrassment*

Caius: *Caius skips onto stage with a massive smile on his face. He hugs Crow's arm and addresses the audience.* See Crow! It's cannon. Now you have to ship it!

Crow: *He tries to pull Caius off him still hiding his face. He speaks into the mircophone half adressing the audience half to Caius.* Cauis I'm pretty sure this is illegal you are 12 I'm 23 I seen less creepy things on To Catch a Predator.

Caius: *Clings onto Crow* Don't worry sweet cheeks. Caius will protect you. *Caius hops onto his tip toes and kisses Crow on the cheek. Then he addressees the crowd.* I'm so honoured you think we have such chemistry. Our sex tape will be out... oh.... I would say around November 16th. You can find it on hotsuffrpg.av.com

Crow: *A blush burned onto Crow face when Caius kissed him then addressed the crowd.* No please stop voting for us you are only encouraging him. I blame you yaoi fans Caius what sex tape there is going to be no sex tape. And don't think you cantrick me into having sex with you its not happening. *Chris Hansen appears on stage.* Oh god my worst nightmare come true

Caius: Oh, you say that now, but believe me when I tell you: Yaoi always wins. You can't fight the fangirls, so why don't you just encourage them. They'll love you for it. And as for the sex tape, it's already in the editing stage. You just don't remember it. *Caius grins not revealing if it was a joke or not.*

Crow: *He stares terrified at Caius "joke" okay Caius you win if I do something that all these yaoi and Craius fans want to see will you deserve the sex tape. *Blushes bright red about what he is about to do.*

Caius: Of course honey! *Caius jumps up, clinging around Crow's neck with his arms, and waste with his legs, and kisses him on the lips. Then he turns to the audience* Thank you everyone for the award!!!!

Crow: *Crow was caught off guard almost falling backwards he caught Caius supporting him and for the breifest moment was resisitant to Caius kiss but to satisfy the sick's boy needs and get that sex tape Crow kissed back. The moment he did a million camera flash went off at once and all the yaoi and Craius fangirls squeeled in delight. The kiss last for a second but it was one second too long he let Caius go and turned to the audience.* Yeah thanks everyone now he has something else to hold over my head instead of a sex tape. *Crow grabbed Caius's hand and started pulling him off stage before the boy could embrass him anymore.*

Caius: Darling, your tongue tasted amazing! What mouth wash do you use? *Caius grins and licks his lips as he begrudgingly follows Crow off stage* By the way, there never was any sex tape.

Character Development Award: Callis

K: The Beast Knight training and transformation got a lot of screen time, as well as his pathological shyness

C: Everybody is too kind, I'm honored to receive this award *Hides his face*

K: Come on, dont cry, you only got recoignized by your efforts, and shy guys are cute....

Funniest Character of the Month: Caius

K: Everybody laughed their asses off their chairs with Caius antics this month, will he keep this up? Check Crow Must Die!

C: I havent met Mes Weaver, but I surely dont hope to in the near future, or in the future at all

K: Come on, dont be harsh, he is just a boy.

Best Line of the Month: "Bitchnuggets" by Emerald

K: Emerald insult after failing to deliver an attack against Mugen gained recognition in the Vice!

C: That fight was dangerous...

K: She, and unluckly he didnt failed to burn the training ground to cinders...

Dormammu: BURN TO CINDER! CHAOTIC FLAME!

K y C: Get out of the stage!

D: Okay *Drags his feet towards backstage*

Perverted Old Man/Woman of the Month: Caius

K: This isnt even a surprise I refuse to comment this, is just too obvious

C: I..

K: SHHHH, I said no comments!

C: But.....

K: NO COMMENTS!!!

Prettiest of the Month: Emerald

K: I was voting for Harumi, who did vote for Emerald! I'm sure she threatend them with the Sun card! Who did you vote Callis?

C: ......

K: Callis?

C: * Looks at the nominees pictures and blush*

K: Man!?

C:*Faints*

Best Battle of the Month: Raseri vs The Count

K: a Viking vs a Frenchman, this is ridiculous, we all knew how this had to end, but instead now we have zombie Raseri in Ebisu.

Kuro-san: I always thought that Mind wins over Might

K: What are you doing here? Where is Callis?

Ks: I own the broadcasting company, and the co-host was feeling sick so I took over

K: Okay, let's go to the next award

Raseri:

"Another one? Damn", Raseri chuckled in surprise as he spoke into the microphone. "Well I think that even The Count knows that we won this one because of me. Any fight with me is bound to go down in history", he joked. "I kid of course, I'm not that into my fighting skills. I guess it's time for The Count to say his thing", Raseri chuckled. "Again, thank you", he smiled, leaving the stage.

Best Moment of the Month: Raseri Vs Validimus

K: The Angelic Brawler vs the Son of Thor, Christian and Nordic mythology clash in a violent earth-shatering match

Ks: Yes a interesting match indeed, I'll would put my money on Raseri, he seems a bigger threat

K: I pictured you as somebody that would cheer for Validimus, you know, since you're a wicked monster and a bastard.

Ks: I think you're mistaking for somebody else, I'm just a humble businessman

K: Bullshit! You're are K, Three security guards jumped over Kuma and tied him up in big ball of violence.

Ks: Okay, that ends that, Let's move to the last award of this block

The Winners climb to the stage and receive the award

Validimus: It was just given. Whatever we do is instantly the best. Don't you agree, Ras?

Raseri: It's hard to argue with facts. I think we both knew that we were making history when we jabbed.

Validimus: Indeed. History is written by the strong *bumps fist*

Raseri: You got that right dude. But who else was going to win this award.

Validimus: Yes, I'm afraid we have to step down from the next award...

Raseri and Validimus: ...like NEVER! *they cross arms and generate a sonic boom*

Raseri: You guys must never forget. We don't battle, we just allow you to lose!

Validimus: Right out of my mouth!

Best Character of the Month: Raseri

Ks: This was something to expect, he was the most active and outgoing of all the character, so rise your glass in honour fo Raseri the Nordic Tiger.

Raseri:

With a surprised and slightly shocked look on his face, Raseri walked to the stage. Grabbing the microphone, Raseri chuckled in disbelief. "This award I don't think I deserve. In my opinion, it should have gone to Callis. But for this I must thank everybody who's made me who I am. Thanks so much guys, this was really it", he said with an appreciative smile on his face as he walked off to the stage.

The curtain closes, and the movie with videos with all the winners pass, as the show enter to another comercial break, While Usso goes back to his seat. The curtain opens after the commercial break, and Kuma and Callis are back in the stage. -This would be a perfect time for a musical number, but I dislike dancing with a sniper aiming for my head.- Kuma pointed his forehead where a laser point was barely moving,- People, give our guest host a warm welcome, up there in the balcony, Falken Degiraz!- The Crowd claps, and Falken bows for a second and returns to his aiming position. - He is there to make me shut my mouth about certain information- Kuma shuts up after he hears the click of Falken gun We should continue with the awards Mes From Argentina, said Callis with a worried face, -Yes! You're right, that will keep something out of my mind, now the Player and Thread Awards!

Most Creative of the Month: Kuma

C: I congratulate you for this award, but isnt it strange you're hosting?

K: What're you implying? You also won an award!

C: But you deserve it less than I deserve mine!

K: The voters choose it, I didnt forced them!!!

C: ...

K: Okay next award!

Best Location of the Month: Martyrdom Ship

K: This place saw a lot of action in August, battles and kidnappings

C: Yes it was hard to get in, I amost died fighting in there

K: *ignores Callis mopping* We should Ask Mesa if her VNN can do a Cribs-like show with Martyrdom!

Best NPC of the Month: Odin

K: Raseri's grandfather, spoting a kick-ass viking beard and imposing his pressence.

C: I met him in person, he is a man I deeply respect, I could never thank him enough.

K: I bet he uses that divine aura and power to score as a beast

C: How can you say that? He is a King, loved by his people and feared by his enemies!

K: But saying, "I'm the All-father, want to see my spear that never fails it's target" is kind of a infallible pick-up line

Best NPC Villain of the Month: Morka

C: I dont know why she is here, she wasnt a villain, she was only misunderstood

K: Come on! Even your chiavalery haves limits, she was a cold hearted Bitch!

C: You shouldnt insult a woman

K: I'm not insulting a woman, I'm insulting a cold hearted Bitch...

C: .... Next award...

Most Helpful of the Month: Superevil 225

K: She got the best ideas in the months, and helped a lot of people

C: So she gets the award!

Best Story RPG of the Month: Dragon's Soul

K: Is awesome, the zombies, the teamwork, the constant british insuts it haves almost everything!

C: I hope we can manage helping Messa Sayuri with her quest.

Best Battle RPG of the Month: Against a new Menace

K: I said it before and I'll say it again Frenchmen shouldnt win against Vikings, is against the rules of nature

C: I hope the rules you mention include a Beast Knight not being tor to bits by a Viking

K: Let me check...

Vicer of the Month: Kuma

K: *Laughs loudly* HOHOHOHO I'm the best around, nobody will ever beat me down!

C: *leaves*

K: What? I can celebrate if a want! Right?

Ks: *leaves*

K: Right?*looks around* Why is everybody leaving?

As the curtain closes, hiding Kuma behind it, Falken ziplines to the main stage and grabs the microphone, We'll see all of you next time! The host choosed by the people is Caius Weaver and Superevil225! I hope you enjoyed this magical evening and prepare for the next! This is Falken Degiraz, peace and out! After the classical gesture, the Mercenary used a grappling hook to leave throught the ceiling, and a moment after he left, Kuma places his head throught the curtain, Where is everybody? Lights out and closed door are the only answer.

(If you like you can post your (or your character) acceptance speech and I'll edit it later into each award)

Post by The_Count_Of_Monte_Cristo (415 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Kuma_From_Argentina
Oh? Very funny, I must say. I'll post my acceptance speech tomorrow, if I can.
Post by DreamWeaver (782 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Should next time's host post the categories here? Just so everyone can see 'em....
@DreamWeaver:  If you want, or you could include new people in the PM (I prefer the second so this only ends up being awards and speeches, and we use the PM as the OOC
Post by Superevil225 (6,742 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@Kuma_From_Argentina: The problem with the PM is that I have to dig it up, and it's too easy to forget somebody. Why don't we make an OOC topic for the vice awards?
Post by Raseri (2,534 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Kuma_From_Argentina: Awesome! I'll have my acceptance speech ready soon. 
@Superevil225:  That's a better idea
Post by paladin (1,192 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Kuma_From_Argentina: @Superevil225: I liked that nominating to the new Vice Awards was secret. Although there are certainly advantages to the public vote as well.
Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,882 posts) See mini bio Level 12
I'll have my speech soon   
O_O how did i win cutest couple of the month I want a recount XD
@DreamWeaver
I would love to see a speech for Caius and Crow cutest couple of the month
@paladin: @Kuma_From_Argentina: Well, the voting could still be private. Just the one who's hosting will post the possible categories there.

@Lobos_Del_Rayo
Pffft Craius (that's their new pet name) won fair and square. You probably voted for it too. XD
And yes. We should collaborate via pm and then post it in script style. :P
@Superevil225
Craius XD and um maybe I kinda voted for them too XD. Okay you talked me in to it a scpirt style speech with Crow and Caius XD
@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Alright, I'll send you a pm in one second. :P
Post by Zella_Thorn (735 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Superevil225@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Oh boy this ought to be good:P
Post by Validimus (147 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Kuma_From_Argentina: @Raseri: Well, I will do my acceptance speech with Raseri. After we got the results, one of us will post the entire conversation.
That's the best way IMO.
Post by Kuro_San (1,339 posts) See mini bio Level 11
At least I made a good award ceremony, and I believe I laughed more than anybody who read it while I was doing it....
Post by Validimus (147 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Kuro_San: Well, if it's a consolidation enough, I found your ceremony amusing. It even bring me some smiles.:p

@Kuro_San
That was hilarious. Crow is terrified what goign to happen when Caius host the awards XD

Post by Raseri (2,534 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Kuro_San: I was actually smiling as I read the entire thing :P I couldn't help laughing
Post by Kuro_San (1,339 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Lobos_Del_Rayo:  I'm also terrified of it, I hope it doesnt involves anything strange
Post by DreamWeaver (782 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Cutest Couple Award Acceptance Speech

Crow: *Walks to the stage his cowboy hat pulled over his dace in embrassment* 

Caius: *Caius skips onto stage with a massive smile on his face. He hugs Crow's arm and addresses the audience.* See Crow! It's cannon. Now you have to ship it!

Crow: *He tries to pull Caius off him still hiding his face. He speaks into the mircophone half adressing the audience half to Caius.* Cauis I'm pretty sure this is illegal you are 12 I'm 23 I seen less creepy things on To Catch a Predator. 

Caius: *Clings onto Crow* Don't worry sweet cheeks. Caius will protect you. *Caius hops onto his tip toes and kisses Crow on the cheek. Then he addressees the crowd.* I'm so honoured you think we have such chemistry. Our sex tape will be out... oh.... I would say around November 16th. You can find it on hotsuffrpg.av.com

Crow: *A blush burned onto Crow face when Caius kissed him then addressed the crowd.* No please stop voting for us you are only encouraging him. I blame you yaoi fans Caius what sex tape there is going to be no sex tape. And don't think you cantrick me into having sex with you its not happening. *Chris Hansen appears on stage.* Oh god my worst nightmare come true 

Caius: Oh, you say that now, but believe me when I tell you: Yaoi always wins. You can't fight the fangirls, so why don't you just encourage them. They'll love you for it. And as for the sex tape, it's already in the editing stage. You just don't remember it. *Caius grins not revealing if it was a joke or not.* 

Crow: *He stares terrified at Caius "joke" okay Caius you win if I do something that all these yaoi and Craius fans want to see will you deserve the sex tape. *Blushes bright red about what he is about to do.* 

Caius: Of course honey! *Caius jumps up, clinging around Crow's neck with his arms, and waste with his legs, and kisses him on the lips. Then he turns to the audience* Thank you everyone for the award!!!!

Crow: *Crow was caught off guard almost falling backwards he caught Caius supporting him and for the breifest moment was resisitant to Caius kiss but to satisfy the sick's boy needs and get that sex tape Crow kissed back. The moment he did a million camera flash went off at once and all the yaoi and Craius fangirls squeeled in delight. The kiss last for a second but it was one second too long he let Caius go and turned to the audience.* Yeah thanks everyone now he has something else to hold over my head instead of a sex tape. *Crow grabbed Caius's hand and started pulling him off stage before the boy could embrass him anymore.*

Caius: Darling, your tongue tasted amazing! What mouth wash do you use? *Caius grins and licks his lips as he begrudgingly follows Crow off stage* By the way, there never was any sex tape.

(Lobos and I collaborated to bring you this piece of awesomeness)

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel