naruto- the 2ed ninja war OOC

Topic started by lordhaseo on Oct. 16, 2009. Last post by cfatalis 4 years, 8 months ago.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@lordhaseo: Me and cfatalis are making our charas
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Nerx: i see flaw on the planning
 
example 
 
nerx is beating me up till the point of half death
then i reveal it's a genjutsu and stab nerx vital area
then nerx reveal it's a genjutsu and stab my vital area
repeat ad infinitium
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
meh thats why i don't use it
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Nerx: proposed solution
 
if you are gonna use genjutsu
 
(use bracket, and say genjutsu, and remember you need con and focus to do this, which you are unable to do, when youa re laying on the ground half dead)
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@cfatalis: And ask consent before inflicting wounds to avoid autohit
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Nerx: there's that, and also you are not fuckin itachi you cannot genjutsu just anyone
Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7

remember thought guy fill this out first 
 
name 
age 
rank 
village 
look like 
personality 
type of shinobi 
juisu  
weapons, if eney 
keka genki , if so name clan and villages/ can make up clan    
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
i know i have at least filled most of it, well beside what he look like
Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@cfatalis said:
"i know i have at least filled most of it, well beside what he look like "

well you all ready no what im going to look like!
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@lordhaseo said:
" @cfatalis said:
"i know i have at least filled most of it, well beside what he look like "
well you all ready no what im going to look like! "
yes, either he is going to look like your avatar, or that guy you used on bleach or pein
Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@cfatalis said:
" @lordhaseo said:
" @cfatalis said:
"i know i have at least filled most of it, well beside what he look like "
well you all ready no what im going to look like! "
yes, either he is going to look like your avatar, or that guy you used on bleach or pein "

avatar!
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@lordhaseo said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @lordhaseo said:
" @cfatalis said:
"i know i have at least filled most of it, well beside what he look like "
well you all ready no what im going to look like! "
yes, either he is going to look like your avatar, or that guy you used on bleach or pein "
avatar! "
see......
Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@cfatalis said:
" @lordhaseo said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @lordhaseo said:
" @cfatalis said:
"i know i have at least filled most of it, well beside what he look like "
well you all ready no what im going to look like! "
yes, either he is going to look like your avatar, or that guy you used on bleach or pein "
avatar! "
see...... "

yep, lol
Post by Chengy (1,711 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Why was the bleach one broken...
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Chengy: err see haseo post in there, now tell me there's an easy way to read that, don't wory we will continue on
Post by Chengy (1,711 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@cfatalis: simple. ignore him
Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@cfatalis said:

" @Chengy: err see haseo post in there, now tell me there's an easy way to read that, don't wory we will continue on "


what do you mean me im not the one who put this in it!!! 
   
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@lordhaseo said:
" @cfatalis said:

" @Chengy: err see haseo post in there, now tell me there's an easy way to read that, don't wory we will continue on "


what do you mean me im not the one who put this in it!!! 
    "
if you think it in a logical way, he is the only person capable of doing that in hueco mundo
Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@cfatalis said:
" @lordhaseo said:
" @cfatalis said:

" @Chengy: err see haseo post in there, now tell me there's an easy way to read that, don't wory we will continue on "


what do you mean me im not the one who put this in it!!! 
    "
if you think it in a logical way, he is the only person capable of doing that in hueco mundo "

ya, but you blam that shit on me!
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@lordhaseo said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @lordhaseo said:
" @cfatalis said:

" @Chengy: err see haseo post in there, now tell me there's an easy way to read that, don't wory we will continue on "


what do you mean me im not the one who put this in it!!! 
    "
if you think it in a logical way, he is the only person capable of doing that in hueco mundo "
ya, but you blam that shit on me! "
not that, i am talking about your post the first one which is so full of  spelling mistakes
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel