Naruto RPG anyone?

Topic started by Little_Sparrow on March 2, 2009. Last post by Sonata 5 years, 6 months ago.
Post by Little_Sparrow (1,220 posts) See mini bio Level 12
A lot of us like Naruto and we don't like how it turns out so why don't we do are own Naruto world, we could be new Ninjas in the leaf village like how Naruto started. Or we could play the characters themselves anyone ???
Post by Sonata (35,386 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Oohh thats a pretty good Idea:)
Post by Acer (5,676 posts) See mini bio Level 11
YES YES And did i say YES. The one on the vine didn't fly but this will. I think we should play our own ninjas and work our way through from academy students and so on.
So we would split it into teams and so on and have people who would act as the trainers and so on.
Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7
im pain then!!!!!!!!!!!
Post by Sonata (35,386 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I'll Be a trainer!;)
lordhaseo said:
"im pain then!!!!!!!!!!!"

Its are own made up ninjas.
Shall we place it in the future from the Naruto Story so we can look back on things that happened in the mangas, Hopefully that way we can still talk about the day Azuma died and so on, prehaps the trainers could have known the old ones or prehaps be some of the old crew like an older version....
ooooooooooooooooo my bad, but you just said, "Or we could play the characters themselves anyone ???" so can i!?
if i cant ill be haseo a jonin who is the leader of a new team, sooooooo who wants to be my genin parters!?

No we decied on made up ones as I said to you beofore. you can play as a made up character, have you RPed before.

no but is the blog above you ok!?
Im teaming with Acer. Im sure more people will turn up
Little_Sparrow said:
"Shall we place it in the future from the Naruto Story so we can look back on things that happened in the mangas, Hopefully that way we can still talk about the day Azuma died and so on, prehaps the trainers could have known the old ones or prehaps be some of the old crew like an older version...."
I think the trainers should be older versions of the curent characters, so an older Shikamaru which will make it much easier because then the trainers could be NPC's because of the lack of people that RPG on the site in this moment in time. Also that way we know the charcaters and can write them much better but still put a twist on them like Shikamaru being less lazy because of his commitment to Kurenai's child and the promise he made to Asuma.
Acer said:
"Little_Sparrow said:
"Shall we place it in the future from the Naruto Story so we can look back on things that happened in the mangas, Hopefully that way we can still talk about the day Azuma died and so on, prehaps the trainers could have known the old ones or prehaps be some of the old crew like an older version...."
I think the trainers should be older versions of the curent characters, so an older Shikamaru which will make it much easier because then the trainers could be NPC's because of the lack of people that RPG on the site in this moment in time. Also that way we know the charcaters and can write them much better but still put a twist on them like Shikamaru being less lazy because of his commitment to Kurenai's child and the promise he made to Asuma.
"

Yeah thats what I was thinking, So shall we set this up say in a couple of days, To give people time to join?
so its going to be after shippuuden!?, if so like i said,
if i cant ill be haseo a jonin who is the leader of a new team, sooooooo who wants to be my genin parters!?
Little_Sparrow said:
"Acer said:
"Little_Sparrow said:
"

Yeah thats what I was thinking, So shall we set this up say in a couple of days, To give people time to join?"
Yeah sounds good to me

so its ok!?

I think me and Acer are just starting out, I dont think we have even made it to the Genin exams yet.... just wait for others to join and ask them or Pm some of your friends and see if they will join.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel