My newest RP characters.

Topic started by TheBlackDragonz on Aug. 13, 2013. Last post by SamJaz 11 months ago.
Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14

PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES Name: Lucemon Species: Angel Age: Appears 12 Gender: Male Height: 5'10'' Weight: 89 lbs Body type: Lean Skin colour: Pale Eye colour: Blue Hair colour: Blond Hair style: Wavy Tattoos: Purple ones down his right arm to his hand, his right side and on his cheeks. Piercings: None PERSONAL DETAILS Aliases: Satan Orientation: Most likely straight. Marital status: None Date of birth: Creation of the Digital World Place of birth: Heaven Current residence: Hell SOCIAL INFORMATION I.Q.: 140 Education level: He was taught by God :L Languages spoken: Assumingly all, but prefers English. Ethnicity: Caucasian Religion: Lol Political affiliation: Tyranny Fields of interest: Power, Pride, Himself, Overthrowing God Occupations: Ruler of Hell Social class: Both highest and lowest. MEDICAL DETAILS Blood type: Unknown Smoking habit: None Drinking habit: None Drug use: None Prescriptions: None Disabilities: None Diet plan: None Other medical features: None UNIQUE ITEMS ABILITIES AND WEAKNESSES -Divine Aerial: Lucemon charges his leg with dark energy and lashes out at the opponent in a flurry of kicks, the second one hits, all the others afterwards do. Hits up to 20 times. -Grand Cross: Lucemon's tattoo glows as a omnidirectional burst of holy energy shoots out in ten waves. Extends for 100 meters at full power, then begins to weaken. -Purgatorial Flame: An all-cleansing flame that cures all negative statuses, but also is accompanied by a intense burning sensation.

1 down...
Post by Fehafare (8,010 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@TheBlackDragonz:

You don't really need spoiler tags here. You could make one thread for each of your characters but anyway, see the white toolbar over the post box? At the right end click the "More" button and you'll find what you are looking for.

I'm on an iPad x.x
Post by Fehafare (8,010 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

Then don't know to be honest.

Post by SamJaz (11,196 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Online Now

@TheBlackDragonz: Didn't know you could post on an iPad tbh. HRM. Code looks like this

<div class="js-item-cage" rel="spoiler">

<div class="js-spoiler-btn"><a href="#">SPOILER WARNING: Click here to reveal hidden content.</a></div>

<div class="js-spoiler-div"></div>

Ok Where do I put the text though?
Online Now

@TheBlackDragonz: Nooo idea. Hold on.

<p><br>

</p>

<div class="js-item-cage" rel="spoiler">

<div class="js-spoiler-btn"><a href="#">SPOILER WARNING: Click here to reveal hidden content.</a></div>

<div class="js-spoiler-div" style="height: auto; opacity: 1; visibility: visible; ">IMAGEDDIN SPOYLERED</div>

</div>

<p>&nbsp;</p>

Like that.

Ok, I'm sorry, but you'll need to read it as a giant paragraph because I just don't care anymore x.x
Online Now

Good start, looking forward to seeing it all flesh out.

Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@TheBlackDragonz: I'm not currently active on the forum but I reccomend that you flesh out one character and play with 1, then when you are tired of him or you told all the stories you planned for him retire him and bring a new one

Post by ChronoWolf (2,085 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@TheBlackDragonz: Ah, fresh blood for the Hellscraper. Welcome, welcome. Feel free to take the hellivator all the way down.

Online Now

@TheBlackDragonz: Just remembered, current floor is sorta smashed, so make sure you mention the large drop when you enter.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel