Most Wanted

Topic started by Brokencyde on Dec. 7, 2008. Last post by Flawless 5 years, 8 months ago.
Post by Flawless (100 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Atsuma_Akubara said:
"feels so forgotten

Wants to see (Rayne) Flawless vs. whatever Seph's name is anime style."
Man we've done that so many times on CV its not even funny, I am so tired of fighting anime style. Btw his name is Brokencyde
Post by TheDrifter (663 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Flawless is Rayne?
Post by Rain_Man (1,318 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Katsumi_Shizuka said:
"Oh but I do. You should hear when I talk or something it's hilarious. Jewel was cracking up last night cause we were skyping and I was getting all my words mixed up"
lol what's skyping?
Post by Katsumi_Shizuka (364 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Flawless said:
"Atsuma_Akubara said:
"feels so forgotten

Wants to see (Rayne) Flawless vs. whatever Seph's name is anime style."
Man we've done that so many times on CV its not even funny, I am so tired of fighting anime style. Btw his name is Brokencyde"

you do know that this is an anime site and everything we will be doing in rpgs will be anime style.

It excites me I can't wait to get the humor of anime out xP
Post by Rain_Man (1,318 posts) See mini bio Level 7
,,,,, anime Hentai lol
Post by Katsumi_Shizuka (364 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Rain_Man said:
"Katsumi_Shizuka said:
"Oh but I do. You should hear when I talk or something it's hilarious. Jewel was cracking up last night cause we were skyping and I was getting all my words mixed up"
lol what's skyping?"
www.skype.com

oh we can put sex in our rpg's o_O
Post by TheDrifter (663 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Katsumi_Shizuka said:
"Rain_Man said:
"Katsumi_Shizuka said:
"Oh but I do. You should hear when I talk or something it's hilarious. Jewel was cracking up last night cause we were skyping and I was getting all my words mixed up"
lol what's skyping?"
www.skype.com

oh we can put sex in our rpg's o_O"
0_o

I'll ask about that for you if ya want me too...
Post by Rain_Man (1,318 posts) See mini bio Level 7
TheDrifter said:
"Katsumi_Shizuka said:
"Rain_Man said:
"Katsumi_Shizuka said:
"Oh but I do. You should hear when I talk or something it's hilarious. Jewel was cracking up last night cause we were skyping and I was getting all my words mixed up"
lol what's skyping?"
www.skype.com

oh we can put sex in our rpg's o_O"
0_o

I'll ask about that for you if ya want me too..."
ASK ....it's part of anime, i would love to add some sexual moments lol .:P
Post by Katsumi_Shizuka (364 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Well it wouldnt be graphic Drift. Of course I so do not know how to write a none graphic sex scene ...... I could try xP
Post by TheDrifter (663 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Katsumi_Shizuka said:
"Well it wouldnt be graphic Drift. Of course I so do not know how to write a none graphic sex scene ...... I could try xP"
PM it to me so I can...uh, look it over LMAO :P

j/k
Post by Flawless (100 posts) See mini bio Level 1
TheDrifter said:
"Flawless is Rayne?"
ep....I guess the secret's out lolz

Katsumi_Shizuka said:
"Flawless said:
"Atsuma_Akubara said:
"feels so forgotten

Wants to see (Rayne) Flawless vs. whatever Seph's name is anime style."
Man we've done that so many times on CV its not even funny, I am so tired of fighting anime style. Btw his name is Brokencyde"

you do know that this is an anime site and everything we will be doing in rpgs will be anime style.

It excites me I can't wait to get the humor of anime out xP"

yep I friggadealz ya man, but in all truth and honesty I'm here to kill time and keep a lil eye on things. CV is always gonna be number one for me. A while's back I would've had a blast with this site, being that Rayne was anime based, but now it's jus like a played out song to me. Oh well, I'm here tho.. For the time being that is
Post by Katsumi_Shizuka (364 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Flawless said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Flawless is Rayne?"
ep....I guess the secret's out lolz

Katsumi_Shizuka said:
"Flawless said:
"Atsuma_Akubara said:
"feels so forgotten

Wants to see (Rayne) Flawless vs. whatever Seph's name is anime style."
Man we've done that so many times on CV its not even funny, I am so tired of fighting anime style. Btw his name is Brokencyde"

you do know that this is an anime site and everything we will be doing in rpgs will be anime style.

It excites me I can't wait to get the humor of anime out xP"

yep I friggadealz ya man, but in all truth and honesty I'm here to kill time and keep a lil eye on things. CV is always gonna be number one for me. A while's back I would've had a blast with this site, being that Rayne was anime based, but now it's jus like a played out song to me. Oh well, I'm here tho.. For the time being that is"
Kill time elsewhere. i'm sorry but This isn't The Vine and it never will be the vine. So if your not contributing and your just waiting for teh Vine to get more action packed go somewhere else. I'm tired of all these Vine reminders. I love the Vine, dont get me wrong, but the vine doesn't hold my attention anymore. Mostly because my knowledge of comics is very limited.
Post by Flawless (100 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Katsumi_Shizuka said:
"Flawless said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Flawless is Rayne?"
ep....I guess the secret's out lolz

Katsumi_Shizuka said:
"Flawless said:
"Atsuma_Akubara said:
"feels so forgotten

Wants to see (Rayne) Flawless vs. whatever Seph's name is anime style."
Man we've done that so many times on CV its not even funny, I am so tired of fighting anime style. Btw his name is Brokencyde"

you do know that this is an anime site and everything we will be doing in rpgs will be anime style.

It excites me I can't wait to get the humor of anime out xP"

yep I friggadealz ya man, but in all truth and honesty I'm here to kill time and keep a lil eye on things. CV is always gonna be number one for me. A while's back I would've had a blast with this site, being that Rayne was anime based, but now it's jus like a played out song to me. Oh well, I'm here tho.. For the time being that is"
Kill time elsewhere. i'm sorry but This isn't The Vine and it never will be the vine. So if your not contributing and your just waiting for teh Vine to get more action packed go somewhere else. I'm tired of all these Vine reminders. I love the Vine, dont get me wrong, but the vine doesn't hold my attention anymore. Mostly because my knowledge of comics is very limited."
No offense but last time I checked there were no specifications for being a user on this site.I'm not here bothering any one in any form or way neither are my intentions.I was merely stating my opinion and reasoning for being here.If you didn't like it don't reply to it.I don't have any problem with any one here so if that's the case then I should be left alone.I'm free to linger around this site if I want to as long as I'm not contributing any harmful material to it. With that being said, I have no problem with you, I was only stating my opinion which I believe I'm entitled to say.
Post by Jlynnana (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 13
O_o

Sprays the drama disinfectant


^_^
Post by Katsumi_Shizuka (364 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Jly, no drama just being me and tired and grouchy. No problem with Rayne, just tired of people trying to be best.
Post by Flawless (100 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Jlynnana said:
"O_o

Sprays the drama disinfectant


^_^"
it's okay relax I'm not here to bring Drama, me and Katsumi were only having a minor disagreement thats all
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel