Mesa's Mega Awesome Item Shop

Topic started by Mesamia on March 18, 2012. Last post by Sonata 5 months, 1 week ago.
Post by Mesamia (5,109 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Welcome Welcome!! Your number one hyper active genie is back! After making comedic kung fu movies, eating galaxy sized bowls of spaghetti, and creating a sexy male harem for myself (drool) I decided it was time once again to help the Vice Universe in awesome. 

If you are a human don't sniff the flower. The pollen will give you the runs
 If you are a human don't sniff the flower. The pollen will give you the runs
For many many many many years I have traveled around the multiverse, and always been a sucker for collecting artifacts. Now my lamp is starting get abit cramped, and this stuff is too cool to toss into an abyss. Since the Vice universe is constantly bombed by guys named Newdeath, and heroes vanished or die unexpectedly (Batsu T_T)  this place would be the best to open up shop. Now I know what you are thinking "Ha I can pay you top dollar Mesa! My pockets are full of monies:P" Not so fast my friend! you cant buy this stuff with the green. You can only buy these items with Mesa points. What are Mesa points? you ask well I'll tell ya.  

Mesa Points are a universal currency that can only be acquired through special tasks in RP's. That's right folks! Your character in character must perform specific actions That I assign before hand. They are not limited to battle and story threads. They can also be obtained at Jewel's Bar and even team threads. I will pop up in a thread occasionally breaking the fourth wall so I cant be detected by other characters with a list of objectives for those striving for the points. Now for a limited time offer the first 5 characters that sign up get 5 free Mesa points starting off. So don't hesitate!. 

Rules of the thread 

• You can post OOC or in-character here, but remember Mesa is breaking the fourth wall here so she is OOC and In-character at the same time.
  • Mesa's word is law. Inside this thread you are inside Mesa's lamp So her power is absolute here nothing is above her.
  • No Fighting
  • Mesa points can be obtained here as well, but it is a rarity.
  • Have Fun

Customers

Gerad - 5 MP's  

Crow - 5 MP's 

Paintress - 5 MP's 

Shin- 5 MP's

Jack/Carmilla - 5 MP's 

Starscream

The Rockin Items

The Daelic Lovers Armor-  An strong  armor forged in the dimension of Light ruled by the Daelic Knights. There is one for a male and one for female, Granting the wearer a strength amplifier up to 15 tons strong resistance to dark force magics and an astral buster sword. The armor can be camouflaged to appear invisible to the naked eye. Rumor has it when both of the armors are worn the story of the past users is foretold and grant a greater strength.  

Requirement- Must be of Good Alignment to use properly 
Mesa Points- 300 for each suit of armor 

Karasu Shadow Knives:  Tired of that one super fast fellow that always make you feel like a certain coyote?? Temporarily even the odds with these special shadow catching knives. All you have to do is stab their shadow with one of these knives and they will momentary be frozen in place, were you can dish a little pay back.  Once its over the knife will disappear and the victim is free to move again 

Requirement- Any Alignment 
Mesa Points- 100 for each knife (5 in stock)
Post by Asune (1,191 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Sign Gerad in, it would be interesting on his case

@Asune: Done and 5 MP's to Gerad.
Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,792 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Sing Crow in of course :)

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Of courseXD
Post by UsachanMaN (4,514 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Wooohoo Mesa is back in action!!!!! *huggies* :D Paintress is so in XD

@UsachanMaN: Big huggies back!!! and 5 MP's to you.

@Mesamia: XD Awesome!! :D

@UsachanMaN: I'll add a more items when I find the proper pics:P

@Mesamia: Cool! :D I'll be looking forward to the items you'll have up :P

Post by Superevil225 (6,742 posts) See mini bio Level 17

((Can Shin sign up?))

@Superevil225: Sure he can:) 
And he gets 5 MP:)
Post by Superevil225 (6,742 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Mesamia: Whooooooooooop~!

Post by kashif1 (1,813 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Mesamia: ((Is it alright if both Jack and Carmilla join?))

@kashif1: "Sure thing!!!"
Mesa holds up a megaphone and begins to speak "Alright everyone!!! the 5 MP sign up bonus is now over. Please be on alert for a future MP quest coming soon to your local Jewel's! Also a new item has been added and more will soon follow."
Post by xXZeroXx (322 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Mesamia: Sign Kurai in, and maybe you could have the gauntlets (Tsuna's gauntlets from KKR). I didn't want them in Kurai's bio, but I wanted them to be a separate piece.. The gauntlets would work to multiply magic (preferably fire magic, since Kurai is a Magus, and a very skilled with fire magic. :P I'll post a pic below. ^-^

:)

@xXZeroXx: Hmmm interesting I could recycle them into something else and put it on saleXD
Post by xXZeroXx (322 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Mesamia: Nyuuu.. don't recycle them into something else. D:

@xXZeroXx: Then what should I do with them.:P
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel