Memories and Reflections of characters

Topic started by Lobos_Del_Rayo on Sept. 23, 2011. Last post by Lobos_Del_Rayo 2 years, 10 months ago.
Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,792 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Crow wondering....."Did I taste peanut butter and chocolate when Caius kissed me?"
Crow wondering....."Did I taste peanut butter and chocolate when Caius kissed me?"
Memories we all have them and we all have our favorite one but what about our characters. This can be done as creator or character what are some of your favorite memories of things that your character has done in an Story RP, Battle RP, or even in places like Jewel's Bar and Grill. You can event use things that other characters done that have been and will continue to be memorable moments.

OCC

Personally speaking my favorite memories about Crow is when he is put into any uncomfortable position with another character most of the time this is bewteen Zella and Crow or Caius and Crow. Also my first fight with Crow which was with Guardian it kinda went stale but it was a really intense batlte.  

Character

Crow favorite memory is his fight against Daisuke it was a back and forth battle witht he two heroes coming to a draw at the end and then taking on a even bigger threat making them work together.  

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel