Meet The Parents - RP

Topic started by SamJaz on June 10, 2014. Last post by SamJaz 2 months ago.
Post by SamJaz (12,411 posts) See mini bio Level 20

On the outskirts of London, four young girls were approaching the Crown mansion. "Wow." Cristina said. "You two live here?" She asked Lily and Mary, Chloe holding onto Mary's hand.

Hagane and Elias were both setting the table, a habit the Marine had developed as a child and a role he'd managed to wrest from Wordsworth whenever he came to visit.

"Still no word from home." He told his mother. "It's really starting to look like a time anomaly now."

Before Hagane could reply, the front door opened.

—=-=—

Deeper in London, Jackie, SamJaz and Kelly were busy preparing another meal. In the lounge was Karen, Hitomi, Luna and Clair, but they were still waiting on one more guest to arrive.

—=-=—

Even deeper in London, Moore and Emily stood outside the Cowbell residence. "Sure you want to do this?" Moore asked Emily.

—=-=—

Yet deeper into the heart of London, three girls entered a large, luxurious penthouse. "I'm home!" Elliott called out, Suzanne and Ciel following her inside.

"So, you live here too?" Suzanne asked Ciel.

Post by Fehafare (9,028 posts) See mini bio Level 13

"Yeah, too strange?" Mary replied as the girls approach the mansion.

She was really happy that Hagane and Crown could finally meet Chloe.

Inside Crown walked into the kitchen. "Everything alright?" he asked as he heard the front door open.

They were there.

"Well then, want to go to the living room and make yourself comfortable?" Mary asked.

Lincent moved through London at a fast pace.

He's gotten used to this city by now, though he wasn't used to saying these words.

"Family dinner."

"Yeah. You got to see my dad and had to endure that stuff. Naturally i want to get to know yours." Emily replied getting closer to the door.

"Yeah..." Ciel replied.

Interacting with Suzanne wouldn't be easy.

"Hey!" Hagane said, at the door, before turning around to Elias, who nodded. "Nice to me-I remember you!" Hagane said, pulling Cristina and Chloe into a hug. "You two been staying out of trouble?"

"Yeah… You're Mary's mum?" Cristina asked.

"Apparently." Hagane said, leading everyone into the living room. "So you're…"

"Chloe." The blue-haired girl said with a grin. "Nice to meet you."

"Cristina." The brunette introduced, before noticing the massive hulk of hunk in the back. "And, you are?"

"Elias." The muscular man said, saluting loosely as he continued to lay the table.

—=-=—

"So, Karen." Clair said eventually. "Love that shirt. Mind if I steal the design?"

—=-=—

As they walked in, Moore called out. "I'm home!"

"Great, we were about to start- oh no…" A tall, muscular man with thick red hair said, shaking his head. "Alright, what's the boy paying you? I'll give you double for your troubles and let you be off."

—=-=—

"Huh, how'd that happen?" Suzanne asked as Elliott continued searching for signs of life in the house.

Crown just followed while smiling. "Nice to meet you two." he said as he faced the two girls.

Wow, who would have thought two years back that something like this would be happening at the Crown household, or rather Phantom's Mansion at that time.

Mary took Chloe by the hand and went to Crown.

"Dad... this is my girlfriend Chloe." Mary said.

"Nice to meet you Chloe." Crown said given the girl a quick hug.

"Eh, thanks. And sure go ahead, but i want to see some of the profit." Karen replied with a grin.

Luna on the other hand just move to the side and placed Hitomi in her lap so that she could hug her.

"Excuse me?" Emily asked with a confused look on her face.

"I lost my home, Elliott was kinda enough to take me in."

"N-nice to meet you too, Mister Crown." Chloe replied, slightly awestruck to being hugged by such a famous actor, but Cristina had other plans it seemed.

"Hi." Cristina said, standing next to Elias. "So, where do you fit into all of this?"

"Well, those two are my parents." Elias explained, pointing between them. "I haven't been born yet though. Time travel."

Cristina's crazy person alerts start going ballistic, but she decided to keep talking, just to see if the positives outweighed the negatives.

—=-=—

"I'll cut you the regular rates." Clair replied as Hitomi started playing with Luna's bellybutton. "You're going to have to show me the rest of your wardrobe, however."

—=-=—

"Dad, this is my girlfriend Emily." Moore explained, already knowing where this was going to go.

"Right." His dad explained. "And how much did you pay her to stand here and-"

"Hey, Emily!" Rin said, pushing past her dad and grabbing her by the hand. "Good seeing you come with me." She said, dragging her off upstairs to her room.

—=-=—

"Oh." Suzanne replied. "That's… nice of her."

"Since then she's been my favourite little freeloader!" Sally Fabre said, grabbing Ciel by the shoulders and pushing her into her room. "Listen, you just HAVE to try out this new blouse I bought you, it's going to look so amazing…"

"And that's why I love her so much." Elliott told Suzanne with a whisper, saluting Ciel's noble, unwilling sacrifice to Sally's inane antics.

"Don't worry, just relax." Crown told Chloe.

Though he also wanted to greet Christina she seemed to be busy with Elias so she'd leave the two alone for the time being. Mary smiled at her girlfriend "So, what do you think?" she asked her as they walked to a corner to talk a little bit. Lily felt a little bit lost in the situation but quickly remembered something. She quickly went upstairs and knocked on Olivia's door.

"That a dea-" Karen stopped. "How high are the regular rates?"

"Never asked, how's business Hitomi?" Luna asked.

Emily wanted to struggle at first but figured that there was no resisting Rin's will.

Once they were inside her room Emily sighed a little bit and straightened out er clothes.

"So, what is it?"

"Since when do i wear blouses like that?" Ciel asked casually, feeling as if something was off.

"Your family's… nice." Chloe said, looking around at the mansion. "Like, really really nice."

—=-=—

"So, first impressions of your daughter's girlfriend?" Hagane asked Aleister as they dispersed, keeping out of earshot.

—=-=—

"Just a minute!" Olivia replied, picking out a frock she liked and pulling it over her head and stepping into the corridor.

—=-=—

"You usually get a tenner for every item I sell." Clair told Karen. "And theses things smell like hotcakes."

"So, yeah, we're doing well." Hitomi told Luna. "Not quite enough to build my own castle on Oxford Street, but getting there."

—=-=—

"So, mum and dad don't believe that you're actually dating Moore, and they think he hired you to make him look good."

—=-=—

"You do now!" Sally told Ciel. "Isn't it great?"

"Oh, thanks." Mary said. "You're not embarrassed or anything are you?" Mary asked with a little bit teasing in her voice.

"She seems like a sweet girl." Crown replied. "I really wish just the best for the two." he added.

"What did you say... what was she again?"

As Olivia stepped out Lily hugged her. "Come on, we have guests, you get to meet Mary's girlfriend."

"That sounds like a deal to me then." Karen said while considering Clair's offer. "And once we're done here you can come around at my place and swim through my clothes as much as a you want."

"Huh." Luna said with a sour expression on her face. "Looks like i'm the only one broke here."

"What?" Emily flat out asked. "How would they even come up with something like that?"

"I guess. Thanks." Ciel said surprisingly politely.

Though she didn't think she'd wear that she could still appreciate a gift coming from Elliott's sister.

"Embarrassed?" Chloe asked Mary. "Now. Slightly intimidated, yeah. Not used to all this… niceness. Feels like someone's about to shoot me and mount my head on the wall."

—=-=—

"A superhuman crocodile hybrid." Hagane answered in the calmest way possible.

—=-=—

"Oh, they're already here?" Olivia asked, skipping out of the door and taking Lily by the hand. "Come on, let's go!"

—=-=—

"Nice." Clair said, getting to her feet as her needle drew a drop of blood from Karen's knuckle. "Then we've got a deal. I'm gonna go change."

"And that's because the rest of us are working." Hitomi told Luna, citing Clair as an example. "With the exception of SamJaz who gets monthly payments from a couple of thousand people around the world, but that still took a lot of work to set up."

—=-=—

"Well, you have to understand my parent's thought process." Rin explained. "Moore said that he had a girlfriend coming over for dinner. Very funny. Since all they think he does is sit on his backside and play video games all day, they've long since decided that he's not going to achieve anything in life. So, when he says he's got a girlfriend coming over, what they think he means is that he's paid some girl from school to come over and impress mum and dad so they don't think he's a screw up. That, or he actually got a girlfriend, but by dad's logic, you're way out of his league. Therefore, Moore offered you a couple of hundred quid to pretend to be his girlfriend of the night."

Rin smiled. "Yeah, they aren't home a lot so they never really got to know him. But my dad honestly thinks you're just some poor young girl being exploited by Moore, and you're only with his for his money." Rin shrugged. "I'm guessing Moore didn't quite explain the extent of mum and dad's disdain for him when he briefed you on the way here. If you still want to leg it, I've long since perfected an escape route through my window, because it's going to be a long night of awkward."

—=-=—

"Love having a little sister to dress up like this." Sally explained. "I haven't managed to get Elliott into a skirt willingly since she was ten."

"Intimidated? Come on don't be silly." Mary laughed a little bit. "They're just nice people, you'll get used to it." Mary kissed her on the cheek while she spoke.

"I'm sure they all just like you a lot, i mean what's there not to like about you?" Mary added with a grin as she led Chloe back to the center of the room.

"Aha... that's.... pretty cool actually." Crown says with a smile as he put his arm around Hagane's shoulder.

"Hope it's gonna work out."

Lily nodded going downstairs with the girl whom she practically considered her little sister... though she was technically her aunt.

"Eh what's that about, some contract stuff?" Karen asked as Clair took her blood.

"Hey i work hard too, look at my muscles." Luna yelled trying to show off.

Emily listed to the story, switching between disgust and disbelief as the facts came coming. Emily had to think, though Moore wasn't really showing any of that, it seemed like he had a really tough childhood as far as parental love was concerned. She also wonder what she would have ended up like if her parents treated her like that. However, she also decided that she was staying, Moore needed her support and her parents had to be set straight.

"Like hell i will. I'm stay here. Time to get some facts right in this house."

"Aha." Ciel replied. She nearly pointed out that was practically ten years older than Sally.

However given how this worked that wasn't a good idea. She'd stay silent and put up with this.

She put on the clothes handed to her.

Chloe smirked, kissing Mary back before following her back.

"So, Chloe, this is Ellie." Cristina told her. "He's like a space captain."

Elias rolled his eyes. Be nice to Mary's friends...

—=-=—

"Okay, this is going to be funny." Hagane said, turning him around to see Cristina's obvious attempts to flirt with their military son as Olivia and Lily came down the stairs.

—=-=—

"Basically, she gets right to use your design, and you get royalties from what she makes." Hitomi explained, ignoring Luna's attempts to impress as Clair slipped away. "Like you're a musician who just signed a record label."

—=-=—

"Alright then." Rin said, opening the door. "Don't start a fight." She whispered, clapping Emily on the bum supportively as they reentered the hallway and headed downstairs. "Dinner ready yet dad?"

"Yeah, in a second." Mr. Cowbell said, before looking up at Emily. "Look, are you sure-"

"She's my friend." Rin said, before Moore or Emily could counter. "Moore's not forcing her to do anything. Really dad, you're being pretty creepy about this."

Moore glanced at Rin, eyebrow raised as their dad rethought his position. "Well, okay than. Sorry about that… Emily?"

—=-=—

"Looks fantastic!" Sally all but squealed. "Newest Nakamura, worth every penny."

Mary could understand Elias. She knew what he was like and how hard this must be. Still she was more than happy to see that he was doing his best and really trying.

"Could it be that you take delight in this?" Crown asked with a smirk. "But damn i love you so much." he added as he kissed her.

"Wanna introduce yourself?" Lily asked Olivia ad they came down.

"Sounds good." Karen said "Plunder my wardrobe as much as you want."

"It's alright just don't assume stuff like that in the future Emily said.

"If you say so,thanks." Ciel replied in a bland voice.

"So, how many planets have you visited?" Chloe asked, humouring Cristina.

"It wash less visiting and more conquering or terraforming." Elias explained. "I personally have set foot on over 50,0000 habitable celestial bodies."

There were others, but he didn't deem it appropriate to bring up war stories at a dinner party.

—=-=—

Hagane squeezed Alesiter's bum. "I love me too." She replied. "Wonder how long's dinner going to be?

—=-=—

Within seconds, Clair entered the room, wearing a vest similar to Karens, though a blood red vest covering her vests, with three straps woven as lace, holding the sides of the vest together over Clair's larger chest, especially compared to Karen's.

"One of you is going to have to change." Hitomi suggested, only for SamJaz to poke his head out of the kitchen. "Dinners ready in two minutes."

—=-=—

Moore relaxed slightly. This were slightly getting better. "So, how'd you two meet?" Cowbell asked Emily.

—=-=—

=[ Ordering a curry, what do you want? ]=

Yeah Mary was impressed.

Say whatever you want but if you have visited or conquered 50,0000 anythings that is as impressive as it gets.

"Hey Elias, what's the most interesting planet you were on?"

"Should be any minute now. Need to ask Wordsworth." Crown replied before realizing something.

"Hey Hag, didn't want to bring it up tonight but there's something i'd like to talk about. Before dinner if possible."

"Not a bad idea." Karen said.

Puffy white mist surrounded her and her clothes disappeared.

As the mist cleared Karen was standing with a new outfit.

"There we go."

"Well, we go to the same class you know." Emily replied hoping that there wouldn't be too many questions.

=[Whatever you like, but come and save me from your sister.]=

Elias thought about it. "Off the top of my head, I'd have to say Riscend."He said, pronouncing it as a mix of the words Rise and Descend. "There was a gravitational cyst spanning between the north and south poles, curving in a single helix across the western hemisphere. So this line, about a mile in width, causes things to float. Stone, ice, water, it just floats. Doesn't affect people, animals, or anything brought into the line. I visited the planet for less pleasant business, but I remember standing on a floating stone, the abyss beneath me, water rising on either side of me like a reverse waterfall, and I was hoping from stone to stone as I looked up at this castle carved out of a single, gigantic sapphire, just floating above the darkness with ocean on either side. I've seen other cysts, but none of that size or beauty."

Elias smiled at the memory

—=-=—

"Sure." Hagane said, leading Aleister upstairs. "In private?"

—=-=—

Clair winced. "Not as good to be honest." She said. "The jacket's far too much, makes you look like a dairy pimp. As for the swimsuit harness combo, you're onto something, but it looks like a cheap costume for a Katy Perry music video rather than the sleek elegance of this thing." She explained, gesturing to the top she was currently wearing.

Walking around Karen, Clair pulled out a pencil and started drawing lines in the air, leaving glowing red lines in the air around the succubus as she made notes. "This bottom needs to be a skirt, left size current length, going down to mid-thigh around the right. The buckle needs to be smaller and placed between your shoulder blades, connecting the cloth at the nape of your neck to this straps coming from the sides. Hm… no, place the buckle on the nape of your neck." Clair decided. "Loose the side straps, have the front come down with the yellow cloth, The yellow needs to be brighter, shining just slightly while the blue should be duller… add a piece of cloth here and here…. yeah." Clair said, stepping back and admiring her design. "Mind if show you?"

—=-=—

Moore's father nodded. "It's a good class… That Fabre girl's in there too, Sally, right?"

Rin nodded. "Yeah, it's a great class." She said. "Moore's friend Joe's in there as well"

"Oh yeah." George Cowbell commented as Moore snuck into the kitchen to handle his mother. "Good kid. Hard worker. So, Miss Goodwin, what do your parents do for a living?" He asked.

—=-=—

The door opened, "Sally, stop molesting Ciel and get out here." An elegant women in a black dress said.

Nathan Fabre. A talented mathematician whose parents clearly wanted a boy but did not get one. Oddly enough, they've yet to see a penny of their daughters billions or either of their granddaughters.

"Thought you were out tonight mum?" Sally asked, following her and Ciel out to the lounge.

"I was." She replied. "My date was a complete bogan so I left him at the restaurant. What are you girls up to?"

"Just gonna grab a curry and watch a movie." Elliott said.

Nathan shook her head. "Sod that. We're going partying."

Mary listened contently to what Elias had to say. Well first of all she had to admit it, it's impressive that out of that absurdly huge number of planets Elias could actually pick one out, especially so fast like e did just now. Though she wasn't a bad student by any means the explanation of how and why stuff was happening didn't get quite through to her, however the description of what was happening did. For Mary it was hard to even imagine a scenery like that but she didn't have to, Elias's words were enough to pain the picture for her. Being able to freely jump from floating stone to floating stone as the rest of the world floats around you. "Could you take us there one day?" Mary asked the question without thinking too much about it.

You had to use chances like these.

"Sounds good." Crown replied as he teleported the two upstairs into his room and onto the bed.

Karen was about to snap at Clair as soon as the criticism started, however she decided to stay silent as Clair started listing her plans and drawing the lines. Why interrupt someone who clearly knew what they were talking about? She relaxed while Clair was doing her drawing and designing and just waited for her to finish. "Yeah sure go ahead." she said as soon as Clair offered her to show her the results.

"My dad's a cop." Emily replied. "Mum's busy as an estate agent."

God bless Elliott's mother. Or at least that's the first thought Ciel had when Nathan Faber entered the room, saving Ciel from Sally. Ciel was perfectly fine with the plan Elliott just put down. By now she was used to these movie nights and could even enjoy them to a certain extent, especially if it was only her and Elliott. However Nathan completely and utterly shattered any hope for a peaceful night like that.

They were going out.

Great.

"Well, I'd have to figure out the timeline business first." Elias said. "Although… that would probably be the quickest way to figure out what's happening."

Elias thought about it. "Do it do it do it do it." Cristina urged him, enchanted by the idea, Chloe grinning in disbelief.

"Alright." Elias decided. "After dinner I'll take a squad by teleportation to see what's happening. If it's safe, We'll come back for you to take a look."

Elias was the buried under a large pile of female flesh. "Can I come Ellie?" Olivia asked, running in to join the pile.

—=-=—

"Hardly the time for that." Hagane said with a smirk before being distracted by the overjoyed squeals downstairs. "What's on your mind Tiger?" She asked Aleister.

—=-=—

"Just turn around…" Clair said, taking Karen by the hand and spinning her slowly. "Aand…. viola!" She shouted, pulling off her coat and revealing Karen's new dress.

It was a similar design, though with a yellow matching her previous attire and the light blue replaced with a darker shade of indigo. The hot pants had been completely converted into a skirt that showed off plenty of one leg while covering the other. The yellow pattern stretched up, covering her navel but not her hips, stretching out to cover her breasts and shoulders, before connecting at the back of her neck with a smaller buckle. The back was completely bare from the small of he back all the way to the nape of her neck, which Clair brushed as she rearranged Karen's hair, undoing the pigtails and loosely braiding her hair into a single ponytail, draped over her right shoulder.

"We're going to have to change your shoes, since the blue no longer matches." Clair added, removing Karen's headphones and considering what to do with them before removing the spikes, pressing the speakers tighter, and recolouring them to indigo and yellow and placing them around Karen's neck. "You've got beautiful ears, you should show the off more." She added, before patting her on the neck. "Watch out for your Get Naked button." She added, referring to the buckle on the back of Karen's neck. "That'll be £30,000." She added, writing up a receipt for the succubus.

—=-=—

"Good lines of work." George said, nodding appreciatively. "And what are you thinking of doing when you leave school?"

—=-=—

"Go on, get changed." Nathan said, before noticing Suzy. "Ah." She said. "I'm going to need to get everyone dresses, aren't I?" She asked, pulling out her phone.

—=-=—

Hitomi's phone rang. One of her clients. Great. "Excuse me." She said, getting up from Luna's hug and walking into the corridor. "Good evening Nate, how are things?"

Best. Little. Brother. Ever.

That's the only thought that was going through Mary's head as she threw herself onto the pile. Lily on the other hand just stood there. What happened? And why? Ah whatever, no reason to be the outcast in the room. Taking a short sprint down the stairs Lily joined her sister and the other girls, piling up on her little brother who could lift them all with ease.

"Ah come on, i'm sure you think it's always the time for that anyway." Crown replied with a smirk. "But no it's not that. It's about some of the stuff you say." he added as his voice and face became more serious.

"I don't deserve you." Crown said the line. "Why do you say something like that? Why would you degrade yourself like that?"

Karen was a bit surprised.

This wasn't as much a slight change to clothes as it was a complete makeover of her. But she liked it. Looked good and was comfortable.

"Gonna pay you when we go to my place for the wardrobe diving." she replied as she looked at the receipt seemingly accepting the amount of money demanded from her without any problems.

"Thanks. And i'm not quite sure. I'd kinda like to do something in the area of information science and technology." Emily replied.

"Not necessary. I can go as i am." Ciel replied hoping that she wouldn't have to go through some tedious clothes changing.

And lift them up with ease Elias did. Raising all five girls in his arms, he walked to the table and started seating them. "After Dinner." Elias said. "If everything's not on fire."

—=-=—

Hagane thought about it. "Tiger, if we're going to talk about low-self esteem, you're the poster boy." She told him. "You have far too many good points that don't serve to float your own ego. That humility keeps you focused on making me and the girls happy rather than filling your own appetites first and I love that about you.

"I am lucky to have you." Hagane told him as she sat on the dressing table. "And I don't want to forget that. I mean, let's face it. I'm awesome." Hagane explained. "I'm attractive, smart, funny, great with the kids, fantastic in the sack, I run my own secret police and come with my own castle. I could go on but you could write a better list about me and set it to music. That'd be a great anniversary present if you want to make a note about that.

"Anyway. Me saying I don't deserve you." Hagane said, getting back on track. "I'm not degrading myself when I say that, far from it. You're just so amazing that I never get enough run up speed to show you how much you mean to me because I keep getting blown away by everything you do. Just by smiling and saying morning to me when you're only half awake, you've already made me forget everything I'm going to do to show you how much I love you today. That's no fault of mine, I'm sure any other girl would be a gibbering wreck by now.

"We deserve each other." Hagane said. "You're just a lot better at showing your appreciation than I am, but that's because I don't have a romantic bone in my body and that's okay. I could keep going on about how much we love each other and how great we are for each other and how we both want to be better and making the other happy but my panties are already around my ankles just talking about it and we really should be downstairs with the kids." Hagane said, crossing her legs. "Unfortunately."

—=-=—

"I'm actually taking the evening off with- did that girl just say that she can go as she is?" Hitomi told Nathan as she waved at Lincent coming out of the elevator, opening the door for him. "Hold on."

Walking inside, Hitomi announced. "Lincent's here! Clair, we've got a situation, we need you in the field." She added quietly, handing he seamstress her phone as Clair and Karen finished their plans.

"Hold on." Clair told Karen before taking the phone. "Clair here. What do you need? Well, I'm just as good and I'm closer. What's your address again? Got it. Be there in five."

Hanging up the phone, Clair tossed the phone onto he sofa and waved to SamJaz as he brought out the shepherds pie. "I'll be back in a ten minutes, don't start without me." She told everyone before leaving.

—=-=—

"Computers?" George asked, surprised. "Interesting. What makes you choose that field?"

—=-=—

Nathan hung up the phone as the doorbell rang. She opened the door to see a stunning woman with black hair with a red streak hanging in her eyes. Her red sleeveless vest was very open, held in place by three straps of lace, which she wore over skinny black jeans and red high heels. "Sorry I'm late, Clair Crown." The seamstress said, walking in and, with surprise, recognising a younger version of aunt Ellie- her brother's namesake. "Huh. Okay. And you must be Ciel." She added, recognising the mass of silver hair. "Elliott, Sally and I don't know you?"

"Suzy." The martial artist replied.

"Right." Clair nodded. "So, I'll do the most reluctant one first. Come along Ciel." She added, taking the soldier by the hand and walking into hers and Elliott's bedroom.

"Okay, assume I know a lot of things already while you take your kit off and you can fill in the gaps while I work." Clair told Ciel. "I'm Ellie's niece from the future. Has she met her dad yet?"

"You know Elias, when you do stuff like this it's easy to forget that you're my LITTLE brother." Mary complained in a comedic manner as she crossed her arms. Lily surprisingly enough didn't complain at all.

_________

Crown listed letting out a sigh of relief the more Hagane spoke but at the same time he had to laugh a bit. "That's your problem? You can't keep up with me romantically?" Crown asked. "You know i could say the exact same thing. I mean how do you think i feel when i wake up in the morning, barely aware of myself, feeling as medicore as it gets and then i notice your hair's in my face. I notice it's smell and i feel the warmth of your body and your heartbeat against my chest. And then i just end up smiling. Yeah you just being there makes my day." Crown explained as he walked over to her. "Sure, would be easier if there were more practical showings of your affection, but you know what it would be unfair of me to ask for more." he said as he put his arms around her kissing her.

"And yeah, as much as i'd love to disagree right now, i can't. We should head down." Crown said as he pulled her panties back up before giving her one final hug.

"I'm really glad this got sorted out."

_________

"Busy as ever huh?" Luna asked casually as she saw Clair take off. "By the way you never told me, who's the girl. You two look like you're close and she seems rather nice."

Karen threw herself onto the sofa admiring her new clothes. "Could get used to this. Isn't even expensive." as she was speaking Luna gave her a sour look.

Yeah right, 30,000's not expensive.

Luna would murder for that kind of money. While that little argument played out in Luna's head Lincent entered the room. "Good evening.... family?" he asked as he waved. "I'm Lincent, the brother to some of you i guess, thanks for inviting me to free dinner and a surprise family reunion."

_________

"Oh, well i guess i spend a lot of time on electronic devices and stuff." Emily replied.

She'd drag it out a bit before pulling the gamer card.

_________

"What?" Ciel asked as soon as Clair started speaking.

"Do you have any proof?" she demanded right away not seeing a reason to believe empty words. "And not that i know." she added.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel