Massive Bleach Rp : OoC

Topic started by Nerx on Oct. 5, 2009. Last post by cfatalis 5 years, 2 months ago.
Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@cfatalis said:
" @lordhaseo: read op haseo and the rule "

what did i mess up!?
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@lordhaseo said:
"
 

Bow

axeff bow: its power mached head chapotion Shigekuni Yamamoto-Genryusai at its full power, but will be helpless after using it! the bows are red, unlike most quincy bows that have blue arrows the axeff bow  has red! he also has arrows that can teliport if it misess the target the first time and keeps on teliporting till it hits the target it was firing at the first time!   
Type of Bow: tiyra-class extermanation bow
Quincy Cross: alfita
Sanrei Glove: yes     "
so what use is the weakness if the arrow is like heat seeking missile that teleports?
Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@cfatalis said:
" @lordhaseo said:
"
 

Bow

axeff bow: its power mached head chapotion Shigekuni Yamamoto-Genryusai at its full power, but will be helpless after using it! the bows are red, unlike most quincy bows that have blue arrows the axeff bow  has red! he also has arrows that can teliport if it misess the target the first time and keeps on teliporting till it hits the target it was firing at the first time!   
Type of Bow: tiyra-class extermanation bow
Quincy Cross: alfita
Sanrei Glove: yes     "
so what use is the weakness if the arrow is like heat seeking missile that teleports? "

by cutting the arrow or blocking it with some good defence type move!
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@lordhaseo said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @lordhaseo said:
"
 

Bow

axeff bow: its power mached head chapotion Shigekuni Yamamoto-Genryusai at its full power, but will be helpless after using it! the bows are red, unlike most quincy bows that have blue arrows the axeff bow  has red! he also has arrows that can teliport if it misess the target the first time and keeps on teliporting till it hits the target it was firing at the first time!   
Type of Bow: tiyra-class extermanation bow
Quincy Cross: alfita
Sanrei Glove: yes     "
so what use is the weakness if the arrow is like heat seeking missile that teleports? "
by cutting the arrow or blocking it with some good defence type move! "
you, yourself write yamamoto, see what op writes......
Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@cfatalis said:
" @lordhaseo said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @lordhaseo said:
"
 

Bow

axeff bow: its power mached head chapotion Shigekuni Yamamoto-Genryusai at its full power, but will be helpless after using it! the bows are red, unlike most quincy bows that have blue arrows the axeff bow  has red! he also has arrows that can teliport if it misess the target the first time and keeps on teliporting till it hits the target it was firing at the first time!   
Type of Bow: tiyra-class extermanation bow
Quincy Cross: alfita
Sanrei Glove: yes     "
so what use is the weakness if the arrow is like heat seeking missile that teleports? "
by cutting the arrow or blocking it with some good defence type move! "
you, yourself write yamamoto, see what op writes...... "

o,du, nevermind,ill fix it!! 
hers my quincy bow 
Post by Juni_Hinamura (613 posts) See mini bio Level 10
OK here is mine, Well the gist of it I'll added more information later:)
 
 

Basic Information



Full Name: Juni Hinamura
Age of Death: 25
Age of Appearance: 25
Actual Age:  380
Gender: Female
Current Residence: Wanderer
Weapons: Katana Burnt Orange
Affiliation: Good

Personality: Can be aloof at times and play Jokes on occasion ,but turns very serious when it comes to combat. Doesn't really like about talking about her past much.
 
Physical Appearance:  Dark Blond Hair, and wears traditional Soul Reaper Garb. 5'8' in Height and  Weight 110
 




History

  A female warrior during the Warring states period in Japan, and served under Date Masamune. After giving Birth she became very ill and ultimately claimed her life.

 

Kidō

 

Bakudō

 
Name: Kakushitsuijaku (摑趾追雀, Summoning of the Tracking Sparrows)  
Number: 58
Effect:
Tracks and locates any spiritual force the user focuses on. To activate it, the user must draw a circle on the ground, cut into four parts with a specific character in each. The incantation animates the circle, causing various numbers to appear within until the specific set is found. The number set seems to be a variation on longitude and latitude  
Incantation: "Heart of the south, eye of the north, finger of the west, foot of the east, arrive with the wind and depart with the rain." 

  
Name: Sajo Sabaku (鎖条鎖縛, Locking Bondage Stripes)  
Number: 63
Effect: Similar to Bakudō No. 4, but stronger, this spell binds the arms of a target. It is said this kido spell is impossible to break out off from using physical strength alone.
Incantation: Unknown  
 
 
Name: Kyakko (曲光, Curving Light)    
Number: 26
Effect:
Hides the target from sight, by bending light. The spell has the ability to totally hide the presence and reiatsu of the user or specified object
Incantation: Unknown  
 
 Name: Sekienton (赤煙遁, Red Smoke Escape
Number: 21
Effect: Creates a blast upon activation and is used like a ninja's smoke bomb.  
 
 Name:  Hōrin (Disintegrating Circle
Number:  10
Effect: 
Causes an orange hued tendril with spiraling yellow patterns to erupt from the users hand and attemp to trap a target. the end of it remains in the hands of the user allowing them to control the path of the tendril before and after capture. The kidou is able to connect with another one of itself if both have captured a target and bind them together. 
Incantation: "Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini!! Look upon yourself with horror and tear out your own throat!"
 


Hadō

 
  
Name: Sōkatsui (蒼火墜, Blue Fire, Crash Down)
Number:  33
Effect: Fires a burst of blue spiritual energy at a target in a similar manner to #31, but over a wider area and with more power.
Incantation: "Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws." 
 
 Name: Tsuzuri Raiden (製本雷, Bound Lightning)
Number:  11
Effect: Electric current flows through any object the user touches and is able to lead electricity, damaging any target that is in contact with the object the current runs through.
Incantation: Unknown  
 

 Name: Tenran (闐嵐, Orchid Sky)
Number:  58
Effect: A widening tornado-like blast is fired towards the target.
Incantation: Unknown  
 
 Name: Hiryugekizokushintenraiho (飛竜撃賊震天雷砲, Flying Dragon-Striking Heaven-Shaking Thunder Cannon
Number:  88
Effect: 
Fires a gigantic electricity blast of spiritual energy resulting in an truly enormous explosion.
Incantation: Unknown
 

Shinigami Skills


 Name: Hakuda
Effect: The ability to fight using hand to hand combat
 
 Name: Shunpo (瞬歩, Flash steps)
Effect: a movement technique that allows the user to move faster than the eye can follow.[2]. The focal point that determines the bases of this technique is speed. As speed is the main point of the technique the method is best characterized by how fast one can get from point A to point B in the least amount of steps. Training and skill are what determines how fast a user of shunpo can move; those of little skill in the technique or those who haven't used it an extended amount of time would obviously be out of practice, causing those individuals to be considerably slower, which requires the use of more steps to move the same distance and become winded far easier in a shorter amount of time.
 

 

 

Zanpakuto



 

Sealed State:

  A Katana with a Burnt Orange Steel Blade, the Hilt has a Orange and Black Tiger pattern
 
 Unreleased Katana

 



 
 
 
 
 

Shikai


Name: Serenade
Spirit Description: A Tiger Woman wearing Samurai armor
Inner World:
Type: Double Blade Staff
Call Out Phrase: "Pounce Serenade!"
Shikai Appearance:  A Double Blade Staff, one Blade is Black and the other is burnt Orange, the shaft has the orange and black tiger stripe pattern.
 
Shikai Abilities: The Staff can Break in two and is connected by a chain it can extend to 10 ft to catch enemy off guard in close range. Another ability it has is to fire multiple fireballs at enemy using high speed rotational twirls.
 

Bankai

 
Name: Inferno Lily Serenade
Call Out Phrase: "Go in for the Kill, Inferno Lily Serenade!"
Description How It Was Achieved: Through battles with the Hollows and years of training.
Bankai Control:  Mastered
Bankai Appearance: When she shouts out "Bankai!" her released Bladed staff suspends in the air then begins to twirl at a high rate of speed, creating a small dimensional portal. She then proceeds to walk through portal, then reappearing on the other side in sleek Black Armor with orange tiger stripe design, a Ninja scarf made of fire around her face that looks alive. She also Possesses two long Katana's  one with Black Flames surrounding the blade the other with orange flames.
 
Bankai Abilities: During her Bankai state she is able to absorb fire based attacks, to add to her own power or shoot it back with triple the force. Everytime she swings the blades there is a tiger roar emanating from them. 
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Juni_Hinamura: at last we got our shinigami
Post by Sonata (35,691 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@cfatalis: LOL I cant let you Arrancars and Vizards have all the fun terrorizing:P
Post by Chengy (1,711 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@Sonata:  Wrong thread btw, i think this one will be going inactive *shrug*, very nice and intresting profile btw :)
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
finally
Post by Sonata (35,691 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@Chengy: LOL thxXD
Post by Chengy (1,711 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@Nerx:  you joining the new one ?
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Chengy: course but i am keeping the old character
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Nerx: we are all keeping the old one, it's only like transition
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel