Massive Bleach Rp : OoC

Topic started by Nerx on Oct. 5, 2009. Last post by cfatalis 5 years, 2 months ago.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Finally with lots of people agreeing it is in my decision to finally set this up 

and remember folks

No God modding, no auto hitting, no being close in power to Aizen or Yammamoto and Arturo

okay basic rules , fill out the form ...

Zanpakuto:
  • Shinkai : If any
  • Bankai : limited to captains
  • Kido  : create your own max 4 , no hax though

Make your character unique: try mayuri or komamura (optional)

Vizard/Shinigami/Arrancar: Pick one unless you want to go Quincy do you want that though?

Chose a side or create a faction with buddies

We will discuss a crisis later.

So far thats it, I'll edit as it goes

People So far

• * Nerx

http://www.animevice.com/forums/rpg/34/saiga-onitsuka-bleach-rp/207061/ 

• cfatalis

http://www.animevice.com/forums/rpg/34/avant-meddici/207051/#1

• Chengy

http://www.animevice.com/forums/rpg/34/information/207020/#1   

http://www.animevice.com/forums/rpg/34/kazra-suminoe-character-profile-bleach-rp/207159/#1

• lordhaseo

name: haseo yashtorii 
race:Quincy 
Affiliation:    Lone wolf  
look like: http://www.animevice.com/profile/lordhaseo/all-images/84-48124/haseo_last_episode/83-96501/     

Special technique:  Tizu Narrowa (infinite death) 
Ultimate technique:    white angel of death 

Story: In process

before the mass murder of the Quincy nation there was 7 main leaders, one for each continent, Haseo was the 4th leader in charge of Europe. When the  Soul Society  started to slaughter the entire Quincy  race, Haseo and his personal guards bring the fight to them! 3 days later Haseo was the only one left, badly injured, he retreated and went into hiding. Now he hides in the  
shadows 

waiting for the day the Quincy    race is to be restored!

powers: i have the power of healing, but only myself 

Quincy  bow powers/techniques:my bow has the power to teleport to hit the targets if it doesnt hit the first time, i have the same bow as  Uryuu Ishida      

, but instep of blue arrows there red, i also use his   Quincy   knife/arrows, and every other common Quincy   power!  

• Sayuri

Name: Sayuri 
Species: Arrancar 
Affiliation: Predator
Hair Color: Green 
Eye Color: Green 
Zanpukuto: (add later)

Vast Spiritual Power - Having been formed from many lower class Hollow over many years, Sayuri has very high spiritual power, which is a double edged sword, granting her great power, but giving her a weakness. To maintain it, she needs to feed on Shinigami, Vizards, or Hollow to keep her form from becoming unstable and ceasing to exist. 

Master Swordsman: Years upon  years of intense training has allowed her to perfect her style of sword combat.

Hierro: Able to form very strong defense to block many powerful attacks, such as taking a full powered normal cero at point blank, and being uneffected. 

Cero: Green cero that is cast from her finger. Sayuri is able to manipulate her cero. Iin normal form, the cero, growing in a wide angle, forms a large triangle type figure. 

Cero Doble: Purple/pink cero that takes in an opposing cero, combines the power with her own, and emits devastating power from her mouth.  

Cero Hierro: A special manipulation where a cero covers her body, one centimeter thick. Everywhere that is covered by the cero makes her defense much greater, but limits her mobility. While having cero armor, she is able to fire off a cero from any position on her body. 

Sonido: Moving so fast her movement appears to be teleportation to most, Sayuri uses nearly as few steps as possible through space, making her speed nearly unequaled. 

Strength: Able to stop powerful attacks with her bare hands, Sayuri is nearly as deadly without her zanpukoto as with it. Her blows are known to "turn shinigami into hollows." (by punching a hole through their chest)   

Master Hand to Hand combat: Similar to her skill with a zanpukuto, she is highly skilled with her hands.

Resureccion: Shinzui (Spirit) Her skin becomes pale, medium sized wings sprout out of her back, and her body becomes see through. While in this form, she becomes a ghost to a ghost, able to move through attacks without taking damage. She is much faster and stronger than before.  A weakness to this form is that her movement through space is her time limit. Every meter she moves through space depletes her energy. Once her energy is depleted, she returns to normal form. A way to regain energy is to remain still in this form. If she remains still, her body becomes tangible again, able to be attack. 

History:
    http://www.animevice.com/profile/sayuri/about-me/ 

• Destinyheroknight

Name: Rex     
Rex is an Arrancar that was created by Aizen. He was created after Wonderweiss.
Zanpakuto: Breaker  It look like a Broadsword. The blade is black and the  Hilt    is gold and white. 
Resurreccion : Its release command is Die. He transform into a dinosaur like. His speed and strength  increases. His sword change into a fang like blade.    
Powers & Abilities    
Cero: He can fire his cero from his sword. 
Bala 
Hierro 
Sonído  

• xZerOx

name: Zero
race: Arrancar
Affiliation:  the new 6th espade 
look like:   http://a488.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/67/l_56d6dec003894c59c0bc54b75b80d4e7.jpg rank:4th  
Story:     created by aizen after the war. To release my Zanpukato i say "hush: sairento teisei(silent whisper)" my body then transforms almost ghost like and I also have the ability to control the air around us. 

Hierro skin: which increases my defence 10 folds.  

Cero: Purple cero that is cast from my mouth. When I'm more serious, cero is cast when i roar.

Grandrey cero: an even bigger Purple cero which is cast from my finger.  

Sonido: Moving so fast my movements appear to be teleporting.

Strength: Able to stop Any powerful attacks with my bare hands.      
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Zanpakuto: Mugen, a western white sword
Shikai : "Expand" Mugen , creates automatic moving blade with each swing, the blade also takes a swing everytime the original is swung, 6 blade is the maximum
if this zanpakuto have a familiy tree , this would be like the stepdad of zenbonsakura
Bankai : turn mugen into a large sword with red lines, scarf made up on energy appear, the scarf disappear little by little as time passes, when it vanish the oponent once struck after that wil be striken with countless blade each with the strength of the original

bio
 Avant Meddici
Species: hollow,reverse arrancar
Age unknown: said to be the first arrancar naturally
Affliation: No one, a hired sword he has been employed by both side for a couple of time
Zanpakuto: Mugen
Hair color: white
Skin color :pale white
Character history
Avant Meddici previously known as Akira Kanzato was a soul that is saved in the nick of time before becoming hollow, even after he entered soul society his heart plug from the time before still exist in place, after searching for employment he enters the Shinigami institute, there he met genryusai yamamoto for the very first time, both of them still young candidates, he was known to be a power hungry candidate, for a captain position, in one mission he faced a hollow, no-one in his patrol squad is able to defeat that hollow, angry that he can’t defeat the hollow, he pulled and crushed his own plug, since he is already a shinigami, the process that took place in his body was difference, when he became a hollow his body was largely humanoid, afterward he crushed the hollow, and escapes the scene before most shinigami came, when he arrive at a pond, disgusted at how he look now, he rips his own mask, screaming that he is not a hollow, afterward he goes to hueco mundo traveling along, and accepting jobs from other hollows, in shock of how many hollows have retained their thoughts and banished their impulse to eat things, he start to discover that while they are similar they are still different, years later yamamoto became the leader of gotei 13, who hired and suggested him for all kind of situation that soul society may not want to be known, such as the Quincy war, and futher more almost all black operation, he found out through this operation that there the same people as him, hollows who ripped their own mask and gaining power afterwards, he changed his name in to Avant Meddici , his zanpakuto evolved from absorbing hollow energy and now called itself Superbia but will respond when the name Mugen uttered

species, reverse arrancar, shinigami who became hollow 

Powers and ability
Cero: as other arrancar  and hollow, Avant possesses a cero, that is white in color, the blanc de cero, which is fired like a shotgun from his mouth, the cero wsa powerfull enough to eliminate 20% of the quincy during the quincy war and destroying three menos grande in one shot
Hierro: again he displayed unique characteristic that he can focus his Hierro in points of his body, making his hierro extremely focused or covering all his body, he also displayed the knack and instinct on how to use it for offensive purposes such as hardening parts of his body to extreme degree and striking the adversary with it
Sonido: his sonido pales in comparison to other of his ability, as it’s standard in speed, however he used more as a way to enhance his overall speed rather than instant movement, such as swinging his sword, or attacking with the speed of sonido behind it
Regenaration: as he didn’t trade regeneration for power, he still have the power of instantaneous regeneration, as long his core is not destroyed his body will continue to repair itself, but this ability could overheat and drain much of his power
ressurcion: by actually releasing his power he activates his ressurcion, he doesn't need a phrase for this, his ressurcion look like his normal self, but with a longer cape than the usual combination of captain cape and arrancar uniform he wore, it is essentially the reverse of tensa zangetsu, it slows the enemy around the user,
he also recognize ichigo's hollow form as being identical to him, while the only difference is the hair and horns and of course vast difference in power

neutral more or less 

@cfatalis: a bit vizard ish but kewl
@Nerx said:
"
@cfatalis: a bit vizard ish but kewl "
basically i try to you know , make use of plothole, if ichigo can go hollow after he became shinigami, what' stopping me from making his natural version
@cfatalis: posting soon yo
and you have to tell other people, if there's only two of us, might as well do it via pm or msn
Post by Chengy (1,711 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Profile is here -  Here

Zanpakuto: Neron -  Neron takes the form of a normal Katana. The katana has a black hilt wrapping as well as a Rounded Tsuba with a dragon carved around it.
  • Shinkai : Neron Incinerate -  When Neron's Shikai form is activated, two major changes occur, the first is the right arm transforms into a gauntlet like black demonic arm. A large chain is attatched to the gauntle which is attatched to the end of the sword, the second change is the Katana blade changes shape to become much wider
  • Bankai : Neron Angelon -  When Bankai is activated the gauntlet which was originally on the right hand appears on both hands as well has similur looking greaves. Large wings sprout from Zeeke's back which are made of black fire. The Katana turns into a large Scythe.
  • Kido  :

Name:  Hōrin (Disintegrating Circle
Number:  9
Effect: 
Causes an orange hued tendril with spiraling yellow patterns to erupt from the users hand and attemp to trap a target. the end of it remains in the hands of the user allowing them to control the path of the tendril before and after capture. The kidou is able to connect with another one of itself if both have captured a target and bind them together. 
Incantation: "Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini!! Look upon yourself with horror and tear out your own throat!"  

Name: Rikujōkōrō (六杖光牢, Six Rods Prison of Light)   
Number:  61
Effect:
Summons six thin, wide beams of light that slam into a target's midsection, holding them in place. The target is then unable to move any part of their body including the parts that were not struck by the beams.
Incantation: "Carriage of Thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six!"   

Name: Shakkahō (赤火砲, Shot of Red Fire
Number:  31
Effect: 
Fires a ball of red energy at a target. 
Incantation: "Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws."  

Name: Sōren Sōkatsui (双蓮蒼火墜, Twin Lotus Blue Fire, Crash Down
Number: 63
Effect:
Essentially a doubled version of #33 , this spell fires two shots of blue fire with greater potency than the single-shot variety
Incantation: "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! On the wall of blue flame, inscribe a twin lotus. In the abyss of conflagration, wait at the far heavens."   

Make your character unique: (see above link for bio)

Vizard/Shinigami/Arrancar: Vizard
I love you Guys
@Chengy: nice back ground picture 

and yeah he does feel like ichigo+ vizard guy
Post by Chengy (1,711 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Thanks, still in development, the background storys not even definate yet lol just wrote it in 10 mins of boredom
@Chengy said:
" Thanks, still in development, the background storys not even definate yet lol just wrote it in 10 mins of boredom "
same reason as why i did mine i guess
Lets all invite moar people XD
@Nerx said:
" Lets all invite moar people XD "
try sonata? and some other bleach fan 

that guy who made last chapter would also probably be interested as well
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
I'll join up, but I need to figure some stuff out first. Be sure to bug me about this. 
@AgentJ said:
" I'll join up, but I need to figure some stuff out first. Be sure to bug me about this.  "
yes i will
@cfatalis: I like your after images thing
@Nerx said:
" @cfatalis: I like your after images thing "
not exactly after image, it's a real energy blade

so one slash will result in about six wounds, all from different angle and even different way of wounding
@cfatalis: cool

one followed by five and so on right?
Post by Sonata (35,688 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Leaning toward being a Shinigami.
@Nerx said:
" @cfatalis: cool  one followed by five and so on right? "
yep, the blade can be controlled and directed, but only the original can summon more
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel