Mangetsu Inc.

Topic started by Mangetsu_Inc on Oct. 11, 2011. Last post by Absolute_Justice 1 year, 1 month ago.
Post by Mangetsu_Inc (6 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Years ago, a young and enterprising criminal had a revelation after a great personal tragedy. Killing and stealing arent works made for the intelligent people. This young man had an idea, a plan to get higher and higher. He decided to leave the dirty work to others, while he focused all his mind into the accumulation and management of resources, wealth and information. His plan would take decades, and a lot of effort, but after only 15 years of hard work and dedication his hands were in everything, even legal enterprises. He reached the top of the food chain, or at least that was what he thought. For five years he was on the top, without knowing about the secret world, to blinded by ambition and pride to realize that he was running straight towards a brick wall. He found that after a brutal assault on his base of operations. His empire was destroyed, and twenty hard years were down the flush. For the next five years he studied the supernatural and secret things in the world, using what resources he had left. At first he was fill with a burning desire of revenge, but after studying for so long all the different and powerful adversaries the world could put on his way, his rage was suplanted by another emotion. He grew calmer, studying techniques of meditation, and theoriess of the esotheric world that lived hidden of the other men eyes. His studies tried to cover all the knowledge he could find, technology, magic, spiritual, divine and otherworldy lore were at his grasp. With this newfound knowledge he hatched a new plan, and decided not to be the conqueror, but the provider. In only five years, using his new business strategy, he recovered all his losses, and even gained more, turning his organization into the criminal Underworld version of Walmart, giving any kind of resources at reasonable prices, and working in all the countries. He was giving the knowledge that always reminded hidden, to all the criminal scum of the world, profiting in the death and despair of millions each year.

Now, after carefully setting the cornerstones of his power and influence he opened a special service for the big players, the really powerful ones. Millenary Mages, Monsters of Science, Alien Warlords and Wicked Masterminds were his target in this business, and he was planning to take advantage of this situation and get as much profit and power out of it.

Thus Mangetsu Inc. was born, a service to grant Villains of all caliber and power resources and manpower for their schemes.

Kuro-san Organization rules the business, and each client haves a black card, with the company shield, that grants them acess to the Obsidian Market, Mangetsu's display of resources on sale, and the acess of the exclusive Black Soul Lounge, a satellital bar and meeting room that also serves as comunication satellite and also as a intel tool.

Requirements for being a Client

• Only Villains Allowed
  • Invitation by Kuro-san Right Hand Usso-san
  • Respect for the Non-Agression areas. (Like the Lounge)
  • Proper payment of products and services

Mangetsu Staff

Dr Shishido

Rank: Leader of the Technological Research labs (Codenamed ShinkaLABS)

Mangetsu Member Access: Level 5 (Full access)

Specialty: Weapon Systems and Defense Technology

Traits: Acute Nihilistic Tendencies, Sado-Masochist Streak, Over-developed Curiosity

Ubication: ShinkaLABS (Location Classified, Access from the Black Soul Lounge Terminal

Aoki Minato (A.K.A God of Gamblers)

Mangetsu Member Access: Level 4 (Advanced Acess)

Speciality: Betting, Underworld Contacts, Debt Collecting

Traits: Greedy, Nervous, Thrill-seeker, Video Game Enthusiast

Ubication: Osaka, Japan (Lucky Oni Gambling Parlor, Gallileo Gallilei Game Arcade)

Tsukimori-san

Rank: Regional Operations Coordinator, Member of the Board.

Mangetsu Member Acess: Level 5 (Full Acess)

Speciality: Economic Operations, Field Coordination, Military Operations

Traits: Loyal, Open Minded, Movie Freak, President of Takashi Miike Fanclub inside Mangetsu

Ubication: Tokyo, Japan, undisclosed location

Current Customers

Newdeath

Akuma Shinma

Zella Thorn

Zella Thorn

Blindside

Blindside

Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Are neutrals allowed? 
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,552 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@TheRedRose: Did the requirment say Neutrals by any chance?

Mangetsu takes the villains or in extreme cases, extremly ammoral neutrals that have cash, this isnt a group this is more like a VIP Black Market.

Also you need to get Kuro-san interested in your character to get an invitation, as Kuro-san searchs for a particular profile in his clients

Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

This is sort of deserted, thought Kuro-san as he beamed up the Black Soul Lounge and was received by the crew, he took a seat in the main room and the waiter brought him a bottle of sake and a small serving of sushi, Tuna nigiri. He watched the Earth throught the window as he took this moment to rest and reorganize his ideas

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@Kuro_San: "Mr. Kuro-san", these words emerged from the mouth of a shadowy man with intense glowing red eyes. Walking into the main room, with an appearance that was somewhat different from the last time he and Kuro-san had spoken, Newdeath came with a request. "There is something that I require from you", The Genius continued.

ND

@Newdeath: OOC: NOBODY knows that Kuro-san and Usso is the same person, Usso is the right hand man to Kuro-san. Anonymity is his real super-power XD (And you dont need to use Mr if you use -san is almost the same.) I'll take as if you said Mr. Usso

Shinma-dono! what a wonderful surprise, Usso was informed of Newdeath arrival minutes before he showed up, as the only way to enter the Black Soul Lounge was by using one the member cards in an authorized Teleportation station. The Kisekian Warlord asked about the Mangetsu services and the Yakuza Emperor simply replied without taking the eyes away from the view, What do you need?

@Kuro_San: (Sure man, I actually forgot the name you told us to use so I just went with Kuro-san, ND doesn't know anything :P)

"Military force. To reach my goals, not even my personal army is enough. I require some more manpower", Newdeath explained calmly.

ND

@Newdeath:

What kind of military you need, cannon fodder thugs for urban operations? Or elite mercenaries for special operations? I can also offer two variants that are more expensive and of better quality. Kuro-san had just two items he thought that Newdeath could like.

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,749 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Kuro_San: OCC: I am sorry I havent joined yet with my villain I need to get a complete and final version of my character before hand and I need time to work on it for that lol.

@Kuro_San: "I need elite mercenaries for special operations. While I have master mercenaries at my disposal, they all belong to my own factions. If I use them, I'll be suspected and I need to be away from suspicions during the first few days of my plan. Then.. well there'll be no problem", Newdeath replied.

ND

@Newdeath: Usso checked his smartphone, The best team of employees are the Silk Guard. Dont let their name fool you, they are harder than steel and are trained to resist torture and mental intrusion, they have training and equipment 10 or 20 years ahead of the finest U.S.A troops.

@Kuro_San: "Good. They're perfect for the job I have in store".

ND

@Newdeath: Splendid, We're glad of helping. Anything else you can need? Usso asked as he contacted the Silk Guard boss and started working on the accounting

@Kuro_San: "No. That is all Mr. Usso. Thank you for your time", and in an instant, Newdeath disappeared.

ND

@Newdeath: As the signal of the teleportation device faded Kuro-san leaned the chair, Interesting fellow, right Tsukimori-san?. Responding to his boss question, the right hand of Mangetsu appeared from the curtain shadow and replied. Yes Aniki, I'll be starting the arrangements for the exchange of goods. The Second in command for Field operations left the room as Kuro-san gazed the stars with a cup of Mirin Nihon and whispered, So this is how it starts...

Post by Blindside (1,003 posts) See mini bio Level 12

The blind man slipped his visor on. His crimson-tinted vision allowed him to locate the teleporter, and he took the card key he had been sent, and placed it onto the scanner. Suddenly the world whirled around him, leaving him feeling quite sick, and everything became solid in what must be the Black Soul Lounge his invitation spoke of. His visor deactivated, leaving him with the familiar blank darkness and he tapped his cane on the floor and started walking forward, brandishing his invitation like a lawyer would an official document. "Hello? I am looking for a guy calle Usso Namae." He called loudly.

Coming from the main room, Usso Namae, the facade for the infamous Kuro-san, walked with calm and composture towards the teleportation bay. Greetings guest, I think you've got our invitation to be a VIP client of Mangetsu, please come on in, follow my lead towards the main room, so we can chat about your decision. The Yakuza Emperor walked with calm in front of Blindside, calmly leading towards the reunion room.

@Kuro_San: John roughly followed the voice. "Sorry if I start to wander off a little, I don't have a pair of eyes to help me find my way around." He started to walk after the man, tapping his cane on the floor every couple of seconds. "Mr Namae I presume? You can call me John."

@Blindside: Yes, you can call me Mr. Namae, and I'm aware from your particular condition, so let me help you John, Kuro-san voice sounded understanding. Computer, please create a sound path towards the Main Meeting room, a light tapping if you will. Usso kept walking foward, but always without taking his attention out of Blindside movements, as a light drum kit sound was proyected from the floor towards the main meeting room.

@Kuro_San: John grinned. So far, Mr Namae, and of course, above him, Kuro-san, was treating him well, as he followed the path of sound, a light drumbeat to the meeting room. As he reached the meeting room, he phased through the door, andpicked the closest seat. "So, Usso. You said that you have a proposal. I just warn you. Do not waste my time. As a busy man, I have taken it upon myself to follow up on your invitation. Alas, curiousity may be my only vice." He sighed, and then grinned a little.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel