Maestro Le Blanc Character Bio

Topic started by xX_Nobody_Xx on March 12, 2012. Last post by xX_Nobody_Xx 2 years, 4 months ago.
Post by xX_Nobody_Xx (62 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Japanese Name: Yuuichi Nakagami

French Name: Édouard Le Blanc

Alias: Maestro, Maestro Le Blanc

Nationality: French and Japanese decent

Languages spoken: French, English and Japanese

Sex: Male

Height: 6 ft 1

History

In the island of Japan, a theoretical neurologist and psychologist by the name of Akito Nakagami has begun to explore ways to bridge the expression of certain genes within cellular levels with the human limbic system. His theory states that with enough genetic manipulation of a human being’s DNA, and a heightened state of brain activity, a human being would be able to channel their emotions into creating extensions of their own body to embody the current emotion that the person is feeling. Dr. Nakagami published his theory in a detailed scientific journal titled: The Genomic Engineering of The Homo Sapiens’ DNA in Response to Limbic Brain Activity.

Although his theory was well thought out, and he explained his rationale with extensive detail; the scientific community criticized the theory heavily since it has been solely based on theory, and has not undergone any trials in the real world. Also, since Nakagami’s theory is based on humans, he would not be able to conduct any experimentation since human experimentations is a banned practice.

Depressed with the downfall of his theory, Nakagami decided to withdraw from his mind-blowing idea and focus on simpler scientific methods. Overtime, he coincidentally meets a young French musician named Claire Le Blanc, and they eventually wed. A couple of years after their marriage, the two are blessed with a young son who they name Yuuichi.

Being the son of a talented musician, Yuuichi has been introduced to music ever since he was an infant. His mother enrolled him in piano lessons and the child displayed phenomenal talent. Being a neurologist, Akito was well aware of how music had a great effect on the human brain, and musicians had more synapses occurring between neurons than the average human. Since he has discarded his studies a long time ago, Akito was now itching to resume proving his theory, using his own son as his guinea pig.

Akito spent 3 years experimenting on his son, and brainwashed him at the end of every session so Yuuichi would not remember what his father was doing. Akito`s experimentations included genetically modifying his son`s cells, engineering them so that they would have certain types of responses to the emotions that his brain undergoes. Unfortunately, Akito`s experiments backfired, and he unintentionally prompted his son`s cells to demonstrate cancerous traits. Claire eventually finds out about her husband`s horrendous experiments. She then takes on full custody over her son and leaves for France. Authorities then take in Akito, and jail him for his illegal crimes.

Taking his mother`s last name and a new French name, Yuuichi has become a well-known French pianist, referred to as a young piano prodigy by the name of Édouard Le Blanc. Édouard had no memories of the experiments that he`d undergone with his father, however he was aware that there was something wrong with his own body. His mother has taken him to various doctors all over Europe, and they realized that the boy had a mysterious type of cancer that seemed to only trigger under certain types of conditions; however, they did not have any other ways of explaining it or treating it. Édouard`s cancer didn`t pose any threat to his well-being like the other types of cancers, so the boy did not mind what the doctors said.

Years pass, and Édouard has become a world-wide known musician; his health was still in good shape despite the presence of his mysterious cancer cells. One day, Édouard recieves a letter stating that his biological father has passed away, and his will states that Édouard is the only person that will inherit his possessions. Returning back to Japan, Édouard goes through all of the required paperwork of transferring his late father`s possessions into his own estate. While going through his father`s study, Édouard is surprised to see that his father had a detailed day-to-day journal of all the conducted experimentation that he`d done on him. Within the journal, Akito outlined what the cancerous cells truly were - they were the genetically modified cells that had a direct link to Yuuichi`s limbic system, which is the layer of the brain in charge of human emotion. Akito described how these genetically modified cells are capable of taking form of the heightened emotion that Yuuichi feels. Intrigued by this unusually strange and fantastical science, Yuuichi begins to follow the steps left by his father in order to bring the theory out of paper and into practice.

Down the Path of Darkness

(will be up soon)

Appearance

General Appearance
General Appearance

Despite being both Japanese and French, Yuuichi displays more of his Northern European phenotypes rather than his Japanese inheritance. Yuuichi has shoulder-long blonde hair, and pale greyish-blue eyes. He has a tall built, and moderately developed muscles. Yuuichi is often seen dressed in a red shirt topped with a long black leather trench coat, and black leather pants.

Personality

Yuuichi&squot;s "Gentleman" Facade.
Yuuichi's "Gentleman" Facade.

Yuuichi is a calm, composed and charismatic man, and comes across as a collected and classy gentleman. However, this outer facade conceals Yuuichi's true nature. Yuuichi is actually a conceited person, since he is well aware of his great talents both in music and science; and now with his knowledge that he is able to create weapons with the use of his own cells, it has given him more self-confidence and pride. Yuuichi is a cocky character, who knows that he's a smart and talented human and doesn't need people's approval or input to tell him that.

Yuuichi is able to display a wide variety of emotions, and he trains himself to do so. That is because his Emotion-Cancer Cell Manipulation power depends solely on emotion.

Since he is a rich man, Yuuichi likes to over-exaggerate his entrances and appearances with lights and other enhancing mediums. He also has a way with words, and tends to go on with dramatic soliloquies whenever he gets the chance to.

Powers and Abilities

Emotion-Cancer Cell Manipulation:

After inheriting his father's studies and research facilities, Yuuichi is on his way to mastering his father's theory of manipulating cells based on the state of emotion his limbic system is in. The injected genetically modified cancer cells in his body multiply and take the form of a weapon attached to his body. Although an effective weapon, any damage done to the weapon ultimately affects Yuuichi as well since it is an extension of his own body. If the weapon is destroyed by his opponent, he will not be able to retrieve it again, and will have to re-inject himself with these cancer cells. Also, these weapons cannot withhold an entire fight, which is why Yuuichi also relies on his own martial arts for defeating an opponent.

Fear/intimidation: When under the emotion of fear and intimidation, the cancer cells within Yuuichi form a sheild which replaces his right arm. This shield manages to cover Yuuichi's vital body parts, mainly his head and his upper body.

Sword
Sword

Anger/Aggressiveness: When Yuuichi's sympathetic nervous system is activated (i.e. pupils dilate, sweat glands open, etc), his cancer cells stream through his blood and accumulates into his left hand, and takes the shape of a long red sword, replacing his hand.

Other

Music: Having been a musician all his life, Yuuichi is a phenomenal composer, which is what earned his the alias `Maestro Le Blanc". After studying his father's notes on human emotions, the Maestro is looking for methods to tie in his music in manipulating and swaying human emotions in ways that would be favourable to him. (NB: This does not hypnotize, it just sways people, ultimately it is up to the character under this influence to decide what to do).

Martial Arts: Although being a musician, after recieving the power of Emotion-Cancer Cell Manipulation, Yuuichi has dedicated himself to learn martial arts in order to enhance his physical agility, and to make up for his power's weak points. His keen senses which are a result of his music, allow him with quick response times and coordination - which aids him with his martial arts.

OOC

Phew! Done for now :D Ok, so this is a villain idea that I got and finally brought him out of my head. His ability is a bit of a spin-off of Shu's "The King's Power" in the Guilty Crown series. I tried to balance out his ability with weak points, but if you guys think he's overpowered just let me know and I'll get rid of some stuff.

I haven't made him at his full-potential yet, but I'm planning to develop him more as I RP with him.

Oh and this is Usachanman btw, if you guys dont know XD

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,607 posts) See mini bio Level 13

This sounds cool, he could meet the Emotion Crest Guardians and it would be awesome

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,786 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@xX_Nobody_Xx: Awesome a villain :) Pretty cool character and sick power

Post by Sonata (35,159 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Thats a pretty cool ability.

@Kuma_From_Argentina said:

This sounds cool, he could meet the Emotion Crest Guardians and it would be awesome

Thanks! Yes I think it would be a cool encounter.

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: @Sonata:

Thanks guys!

Post by Asune (1,191 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Now that can become a heavy power, if is developed it would even deny the will of fight of the oponent or something like that

@Asune: Well his power only harnesses his own emotions, and not of his opponents; but I am planning another type of attack that could play on the opponent's emotions to some extent (he wont be controlling since that wouldn't be fair to the opponent). But I'm planning on working on him a lot more and developing him into a major villain character here on the site.

You're Kurai right?

@Kuma_From_Argentina: No its Usachanman :p (Paintress is my other character)

@xX_Nobody_Xx:Since ND left the forum, how many villains are now?

@Asune:

Kuro-san

Masako

Zella Thorn

Enigma

And Usachanman

@xX_Nobody_Xx:

Sorry, I though of Kurai, becouse the xX_ _Xx

@Asune: It's a shame ND isn't around, I really liked his presence on the RP forums. To answer your question, I know that the currently active villains are Kuro-san, Masako, Enigma, and Zella.(if I'm missing anyone I apologize, just correct me XD). I know its a lot less than there were before the Vice re-boot, which is why I'm creating this character.

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Lol no worries XD

@xX_Nobody_Xx: Kuro-san is more a pack of villains

The Numbers: A Gunslinger-themed Mercenaries that go from Number 5 to 2

Tsukimori-san Squad: Kuro-san right hand man enforcer, a pair of Japanese Swordmen, the older Brother and the Younger sister

There are also 3 of Nine Crest Guardians that are evil, one is working for Kuro-san, while the other two are still unreveleaded

Courage: Daisuke Emiya (Paladin Character)

Love: Aiko Tachibana (NPC)

Hapiness: ?????

Wisdom: ????

Willpower: ????

Wrath: ????

Hate: Juro Fuuma (Currently fighting on Crow's Runaways Thread)

Sadness: ????

Fear: ????

@xX_Nobody_Xx: @Kuma_From_Argentina:You forgot about mine Atahlia, I'm also playing to establish her as one villain here

Post by Saitire_Lefleur (182 posts) See mini bio Level 8
@xX_Nobody_Xx: Wonderful bio, I like there is a bit of science to him, and he is of Japanese French decent. Saitire may like him.:)

@Kuma_From_Argentina said:

@xX_Nobody_Xx: Kuro-san is more a pack of villains

The Numbers: A Gunslinger-themed Mercenaries that go from Number 5 to 2

Tsukimori-san Squad: Kuro-san right hand man enforcer, a pair of Japanese Swordmen, the older Brother and the Younger sister

There are also 3 of Nine Crest Guardians that are evil, one is working for Kuro-san, while the other two are still unreveleaded

Courage: Daisuke Emiya (Paladin Character)

Love: Aiko Tachibana (NPC)

Hapiness: ?????

Wisdom: ????

Willpower: ????

Wrath: ????

Hate: Juro Fuuma (Currently fighting on Crow's Runaways Thread)

Sadness: ????

Fear: ????

Thanks for clearing that up for me. So are those all under Kuro-san's control?

@Asune said:

@xX_Nobody_Xx: @Kuma_From_Argentina:You forgot about mine Atahlia, I'm also playing to establish her as one villain here

Sorry about that, lol I had a feeling I missed somebody XD

@Saitire_Lefleur said:

@xX_Nobody_Xx: Wonderful bio, I like there is a bit of science to him, and he is of Japanese French decent. Saitire may like him.:)

Thanks, mademoiselle! Le Blanc will probably be interested in Saitire and her exceptional gift with robotics :)

@xX_Nobody_Xx:

Kuro-san only controls The Numbers, The Tsukimori Squad and The Crest Guardian of Hate, Juro Fuuma.

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,786 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Something tells me that is only the tip of the ice burg for Kuro-san. I think we will be seeing a lot more villains being under his control.

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: I only mentioned the ones tha already appeared, I have dozens of NPC ready to make an appereance

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel