Locale:Anonymous

Topic started by _FUSE_ on April 21, 2013. Last post by this_is_riddle 1 year ago.
Post by Manami (1,474 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Jlynnana: Later Shanana!:P
Post by Surkit (516 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Manami: Was always watching it as a kid, that and the brave little toaster

Post by Manami (1,474 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Surkit: That's a good movie too, 

Hey Surkit, we are sort of spamming your own thread here lets head back to the Trinity ThreadXD
Post by Surkit (516 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Manami: lol point taken

Post by Y intercept (75 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Sits at a french coffee house having horrific dreams of her programming

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,756 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Y intercept: (mind if I join? ;) )

The Last Gunslinger sat at the coffee French coffee house, some papers in front of him dealing with information on several bounties he was currently after at once after all the life of a bounty hunter was never one of peace money was small and bills kept coming, Crow sighed a little in frustration he had few leads to go off of and they weren't really hopeful. He pushed his treasured cowboy hat up revealing eyes of cobalt, then a smile crossed his face as his order finally arrived a frozen coffee covered in whip cream, chocolate, and extremely sweet. It was at this time that the Rail-gun noticed the girl at the table across she seemed to be upset, the American cowboy got up with a friendly smile on his face and tapped on her table gently getting her attention, "Hola senorita."

@Lobos_Del_Rayo:

Tori’s mind quickly snapped from her vision and over to a man whom interrupted her; eying him a bit cautiously; the demon inside her twitched to injure him; Tori’s dominance allowed her to maintain composure.

“Hey” she said, somewhat reserved, pulling her arms back from across the table to take a defensive position. “Can I help you?”

@Y intercept:

Crow just held his defensive smile but couldn't help but notice the way she reacted taking a defensive position this usual meant a few things including the girl had a some military training taking a position like this was something that was natural to her, she had been a victim before and was automatically defensive, or even she was simply an introvert and shy not use to random people, especially those dressed like a cowboy, coming up to her either way Crow was going to be friendly, "Lo Siento, I didn't mean to disturb you. I just notice that you seemed a bit lost in troubling thoughts. Not to mention a pretty girl like you shouldn't be sitting alone. Mind if I join you?"

@Lobos_Del_Rayo:

“Lo siento…?” she whispered back, her mind computing it and identifying it as Spanish. Crossing her legs, she let loose a subtle smirk relaxing a bit. “You may” she said, taking her coffee in hand, eying him as he took a seat. “What’s with the get up?” she asked, slowly building confidence.

@Y intercept: (sorry Spanish isn't my strong suit that's probably completely wrong)

Crow took a seat across form the girl as he took a sip of his extremely sweet frozen coffee, smirking about the her question regarding his...unusual...outfit, "Oh this well you see I'm a bounty hunter from the states, Nevada to be exact so the outfit is a bit of a tip of the hat towards the bounty hunters before me. Plus I always liked cowboy and gunslingers as a child and the hat is a gift from my grandfather." Crow smiled he never really had a good explanation to how he dressed like it was just always what he preferred at least he wasn't dressing like John Wayne he tried to keep it modern. "Let me introduce myself, I'm Crow Cementerio." The Gunslinger offered his hand in a polite gesture.

@Y intercept: (got to go for now continue this when I get back) :)

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: "hphm a cowboy eh?" She said, smirking again, this time she extended her hand to shake his hand. "My name is Victoria, Victoria Vega" pushing the wayward hair beyond her ear she winced a bit and backtracked a bit. "Ahhh a bounty hunter, sounds like an exciting job" she said, setting her mug back on the table. "Wait..." her eyes sharply dared towards him, her hidden hand slowly running up her skirt for her desert eagle. "You're not on mission now?" she said, clutching the grip of her weapon, slightly exposing her bloomers, ready to shoot if tha was the case.

@Y intercept:

Crow shook hands with Victoria and smiled while sipping from his ice coffee till Ms. Vega asked him if he was currently on a mission he didn't have to have x ray vision to see the woman reaching for a weapon under her skirt his expertly trained eyes could tell from the slight movements in her arm but he did his best not to alarm her as he replied to her in a calm voice. "Yes I'm currently on a mission but if you are actually a 45 year old man with a curly mustache who often dresses like a gothic vampire while claiming to be the resurrected Vlad the Impaler then I'm not after you. But if you are well then I would be a little disturbed." Crow just smiled and laugh a little as he remained calm not even going for his signature revolver located on his hip but just hidden by his jacket as he continued, "Besides I don't think it would be a good idea to draw that weapon you are holding. I rather not shoot up a nice little coffee shot." The Gunslinger took another sip of his sugary sweet beverage acting like nothing was out of the ordinary.

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: "Very good, your eye's are better than I expected" she said, removing her hands from the gun; "But if you believed me to try and kill you with a gun you've got another thing coming" she said, showing that she simotenously charged her psycho energy on her index finger. "So vampires huh, scary business" she said, leaning forward clasping her mug with both of her hands. "Tis a strange world..." she said, cryptically; having trans-versed the universe again, she realized she was up against far stronger phenomenons then she previously encountered.

@Y intercept:

Crow smiled a little as the vixen revealed she was more than meets the eye but Crow was no push over either but this was just a friendly conversation, "Well vampire I don't think so...Weirdo who probably wasn't hugged enough as a child and has a fetish for blood I would say positive. But either way it is a very strange world filled with trash and that is while there men like me to sweep away the trash." The Last Gunslinger smirked as he continued with his iced coffee finishing it off he then look over Victoria. "So Ms. Vega what are you doing here like I said earlier pretty girls never sit alone unless there is a reason?"

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Tori chuckled a bit before, rubbing the sides of her legs. "First Crow, you can call me Tori; secondly there's no reason I just love this spot and this seat" she said, with a slight smirk. "Me and a friend used to come here all the time to chat and gossip, but thise days are long gone."

@Y intercept:

Crow smiled at Tori's explanation of how her and her friend use to come to this spot and chat, it was for the Gunslinger to remember the days of time go by letting his mind drift back to a child before the day he lost everything and sent him on the course he currently was on; Crow mind quickly snapped back into reality and laughed a little as he realized he had just been doing the same thing that Tori was doing when he came over drifting back to memories that may be a little too hard to handle. "Well Ms. Ve...I mean Tori I think I bugged you enough. I think maybe I should take my leave it was very nice meeting you." Crow was about to get up and go back to his original table when he suddenly remembered something from earlier a smirk played on his lips as he spoke calmly, "One more thing Tori you seemed concerned early that I was after you enough to try and kill me. Let me ask why would you be concerned if a bounty hunter was after you?"

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: "I think I walked into that one..." she said, almost choking on her coffee. "Crow, I'm not actually a nice person; just like you kill bad people for money" she said, taking a deep breath before feeling a dark presence over take her. "Yes..." she said, lustfully. "Just like you kill bad people for a bounty, I kill people period; depending on what the organization needs" she said, reclining.

@Y intercept:

Now Tori had the Gunslinger's attention, it seems she wasn't just some person sitting in a coffee shop enjoying the world around, Ms. Vega was an assassin and even beyond that she was one Crow didn't have knowledge which was a rarity seeing as a bounty hunter usually had to keep track of the latest killers in the underworld in case one day they came after said bounty hunter. Crow had caught quite a few baddies and step on plenty of toes along his way so there was problem a number of organizations that wanted him dead, is this the real reason Tori is here to kill me. What organization could have sent her? But she seemed surprised by me so maybe not then again that could be an act. It seemed that the roles were reversed as Crow's hand slowly moved towards his signature revolver, Quicksilver, at his hip as he spoke calmly "So Tori what organization exactly do you work for?"

Post by Crimson Vapor (303 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Neo Telos City

NTC at night
NTC at night

Nirvana had just landed in one of the largest cities in the world in Neo Telos City. The place as expected was moving at a rapid pace. Nirvana wear a burlap bag over her head and a tarp around her body covering it from head to toe walked along the sidewalks of the city. The people around that noticed her looked at her if she was some kind of nutjob. This embarrassed Nirvana, but was the only way to keep them all save from her power of her radiance. If anyone caught a mere glimpse of a strand of her hair, the sound of her voice, or even looked at her hands the person would fall in love with her instantly regardless of sex, race, or status. Nirvana was getting hungry from her travel from Japan to here to Neo Telos City, but there was no way she could walk inside a restaurant with a bag over head. Nirvana sat in the park frustrated by her problem, she wished she could just disappear.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel