Lebreus Vs Falken

Topic started by Falken on Sept. 30, 2011. Last post by Levance 2 years, 9 months ago.
Post by Falken (219 posts) See mini bio Level 9

THIS IS AN OOC I FORGOt TO ADD IT IN THE TITLE (SORRY)

A shady weapons dealer hired Falken Degiraz, the Greatest Mercenary you've never heard about, to steal or just take a strange weapon used by an individual named Lebreus J. Himbeldt.

@Levance: In this thread were are going to decide the place of the RP and the circumstances....

And a cool name XD

Post by Levance (1,846 posts) See mini bio Level 12

A common guy who travels searching something to do, a bit imprudent and childish, so he is always in trouble, figures that he's over 20 and his behaviour is of a fifteen years old boy.

First of all I would like a place that is a mysterious one.

Post by Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto (8,779 posts) See mini bio Level 18

@Falken: What you also forgot to put was whether it was OPEN or CLOSED.

@Levance: I imagine that Falken would track your character, were does he usually lives or travels? Or were can you imagine your character being?

@Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto: It's a VS match between two characters, so it doesnt needs one, and if you check the last 5 pages of the RPG section you'll notice not every thread haves and OPEN or CLOSED sign

@Falken: Actually he is traveling through the world in search of something to do, but to be a mysterious place, he probably enter in a cove or an abandoned mansion I don't know, any sugerences?

@Levance: Would you like an old forgotten Buddhist temple in Tibet, that was abandoned in the Tibetan Exile? They could have been studying about the mysteries of the universe and your character could be trying to investigate about it.

@Falken: Well then all those other thread creators haven't been reading the rules now, have they? You seriously need to change your OP to reflect the actual status of this fight being "closed" to other characters. Also, 'OOC' only means "Out Of Character", so you've been misusing the term the whole time.

@Falken:Yeah, it may be, however, he wouldn't be investigating it for serious matter, he probably entered because he's a curious guy

@Levance: That could work, do you want me to do the opening post and set the enviroment and the surroundings or do you want to start?

@Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto: Could you please stop, I'm getting tired of having constant rule reminders, when everybody does the threads like this, If I misuse it is a shame, and now please, if you could be so kind, could you stop posting in the ooc of a thread you arent involved with and if you still got complans sent them by PM.

Please, this way we can keep this calm and dont bother other players...

make the opening post. It may sound arrogant, but under certain conditions, this battle may end very quick, does that ruin the game?

@Levance: Under different circumstances this battle can last a lot, so I dont have any problem with it. Falken wont be at his top strenght, or he wont use his really powerful weapons, as most of the intel he got on your character only describe it as a normal man.

How do we name this thread?

You mean the battle's name?

@Levance: Yep, any suggestions?

mmm let me think.

The struggle for Pandora?, what suggestion do you have?

@Levance: That sounds Awesome! I'll start with it right now.

Ok

@Levance: Posted, use the one without the message to the mods

I'm new at this any mistake, you're free to correct me. A little correction, the Pandora's box is just a name, it is a collar with a jewel

@Falken: Maybe you should have the thread closed to only your character and Levance's so we WOULDN'T bother you.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel