Lebreus vs Akahana OOC

Topic started by Akage_Hana on March 12, 2012. Last post by Asune 2 years, 6 months ago.
Post by Akage_Hana (115 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Just an OOC thread for a light spar between both Lebreus and Akahana. Out of character comments belong here on this thread.

I've made an OOC thread, just a quick question for the opening post, what context would the characters meet in? Like where do you want the battle to take place, etc.

Post by Asune (1,191 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Akage_Hana:Not sure, have any idea? can you give me a link to your char bios?

@Asune: Well Hana is a traveller, so perhaps she runs into your character while she's wandering around, that's the idea that I got now lol

Here's my character's bio link: http://www.animevice.com/forums/rpg/34/akahana-the-red-demon-character-bio/330539/#11

@Akage_Hana:Got an idea, she is a wanderer no?, check Lebreus's bios a bit, and make akahana travel to Scion's city (the one is still active, though heavily devastated), I had an idea to make Lebreus fight without using the Magic of Logic (It can be very broken sometimes), but it would be better if it occurs on Scion, if you agree, now we only need a motivation for the struggle

@Asune: Sure sounds good, I can have her travel there; can you just give me a brief description of the city so I can describe it in my post?

Hmm, well Lebreus is a hero, right? I can have Hana steal something expensive from some place with the intention to eventually return it, but Lebreus catches her doing the action and fights her...? Lol just a thought unless you got another idea.

@Akage_Hana:Good, after all is just a light spare, not a battle to death.

Scion's city is a city based on a real city, but no one specific, I mean it isn't a city with fictional stuff, however it was invaded by unnatural beings and almost anihilated, due to that the world of fiction was given to known to Scion, the city now is a shadow of what it was. Because now people knowns about the existance of the unnatural or fictional, they're like investigating with it, so the labs and army development have some unnatural stuff at the contrary of the appareance of the city

Cool thanks for the details. I'll have the openIng post sometime today.

@Asune: Alright, posted lol I apologize for being a bit tardy.

@Akage_Hana:Posted, sorry for be too late, and sorry for bad redaction

@Asune: The post was really good! Lol this time I'll be a little late with my reply, I've got some work I need to catch up on.

@Akage_Hana: No problem with that

@Asune: Thanks for understanding, I should have it up by the end of the week

@Akage_Hana:

<GOOD>

@Asune: Posted, sorry for the delay. The post was a bit short because I didnt want to start the fight before Lebreus' reaction. You can start it in your post :)

@Akage_Hana:Posted, a bit short though

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel