Kuro Senshi

Topic started by Kuro_Senshi on Dec. 5, 2008. Last post by Rain_Man 5 years, 7 months ago.
Post by Kuro_Senshi (9 posts) See mini bio Level 1

One Story, One World
  Okami, the demon slayer at a time, was alone. He saw the damned souls from beneath the world, he saw them rise out of their pittiful clusters and into the light. He saw everything, he watched as they terrorized the world and corrupted peoples minds. He watched , he watched. He only watched because these same demons were more in numbers than he himself could fight off.

One weapon against a horde of demons would not do good, but still Okami tried. He fought alone through the gates of hell and heaven to bless the middle grounds for this "War." This exact war was one against the angels and the demons, most of them, on both sides, corrupting the souls of humans or even sucking the souls out and making their "dormented" homes.

Although through this Okami fought, he killed these " humans" who had been corrupted and , the world around him, saw him as a theif, one sought to be in a penitentary where all the killers went. But if they had lived to see the battles Okami had fought in then they would of chose a different means to find him. So as he killed ,he was hunted, and as he was hunted ,he killed the hunters.

This went on for years until Okami was able to show the world this evil . On national television he ripped the soul of one such demon straight out of the body. This, dumbly , shocked the world by it's foundations. If these corrupted people, demons, angels, and this war were going on then why did they have to stand in the back while " ONE " Man stood alone.

So naturally they asked him to form a team. They didn't know the name this team would have but they new it would be the most inviting team , cause one human, could make the difference. Eventually Okami heeded these people and made his team. Kuro Senshi otherwise known as the BLACK SOILDERS, he knew he couldn't run the team alone so he found Rain Man, a young, independent, sly, and chilled person to help work the team with him, all he had to do was ask.

Rain Man upon being asked hastily agreed to being asked if he would join and soon Okami and Rain Man fought these corruptions,dissruptions, and accusations in the world. When the world saw the double team they wanted more, they wanted much more, they wanted a team. So will you, mabe one human, make the difference. Join and find out. This is only the beginning, the beginning to a long long road ahead.

Just count the slugs.
Just count the slugs.

Creed:

One person can make a diffence,
whether he or she be a human, demon ,or angel,
just know that when the time comes,
and the world wants to bring you down,
this brotherhood shall remain forever,
the Black Soldiers,
secrets will be held forever,
and we are not going to be done just yet.

Joining:
Contact either founders,
Show a piece of yoru work in a PM,
Be a good RPGer,
Be persistent , we always need a helping hand,
If you can't RPG we will train you until fit to join,
Just sit back and relax,we'll take you on a ride.

Founder
Founder

Okami
http://www.animevice.com/profile/Okami/

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Rain Man

http://www.animevice.com/profile/Rain_Man/

Post by Rain_Man (1,318 posts) See mini bio Level 7
finally got this up, took me awhile to write the bio, looks better in a forum then on a bio wall lol
Post by Joseph (340 posts) See mini bio Level 6
good luck, yo
Post by Okami (272 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Great job^^
Joseph said:
"good luck, yo"

thanks
Okami said:
"Great job^^"
I MAKE bios easy , i just need a timeline, and when you said " start now" i knew , FAST would be my middle name, took me like 7 minutes to write the bio and split it into paragraphs , then i had to make the creed and how to join(3 mins tops) then i had already put the pics so i was done.
Holy %$%^ O_O

I bow to your awesome bio writing skills. And it got me past a block I was having for my own XD
Okami said:
"Holy %$%^ O_O

I bow to your awesome bio writing skills. And it got me past a block I was having for my own XD"
lol, just repping, i wanted to join the team bad, and i wanted to do it quick. .........G'b's team was getting to me, but now that i've got this one , bio writing should be easy lol.....

got anything for our first rpg?
I was thinking something simple, like the groups first hunt. Just so that people get the chance to get to know each other and form relationships. You know... Once we have a team...
Okami said:
"I was thinking something simple, like the groups first hunt. Just so that people get the chance to get to know each other and form relationships. You know... Once we have a team..."
lets see what happens. could just be us two, we both got the skills no joke.
True. And its a step up from trying to murder each other XD

I'm going to try to bet my post up tonight.
Post by TheDrifter (663 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Whats Okami's CV account?
it's.........Ferro Vida, and you know me. lol
spoiler :P
Okami said:
"spoiler :P"

yes i am...
Rain_Man said:
"it's.........Ferro Vida, and you know me. lol"
Hmmm, Why not.

Sign me up Ferro

alright Drift is in . i'll add you.

for the team page
for the team page
Post by Kuro_Senshi (9 posts) See mini bio Level 1
already in man. awesome, we are probably the most gifted team here.
TheDrifter said:
"Rain_Man said:
"it's.........Ferro Vida, and you know me. lol"
Hmmm, Why not.

Sign me up Ferro"
Cool :DDDD

TheDrifter said:
"
for the team page
for the team page
"
That's bad@ss O_O
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel