Knightcore - Knight Walker Vs Coleen Kurugi

Topic started by SamJaz on Sept. 8, 2013. Last post by ninja2170 11 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by SamJaz (12,562 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now

@ninja2170:

(OOC- you're no selling- ignoring damage from your opponents attacks You've done this a few times now)

"Don't get me laughing again." She warned, pointing again. "Because smart people don't need to say it. They just are. And do not give me that bull." She warned. "You don't go threatening to enslave the galaxy one moment, then claim you're no a threat when it suits you. You've just shown yourself to be a liar, or an idiot, or a madman, and either way, you're still smuggling."

Post by ninja2170 (548 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SamJaz: i cant do that my self and people of that callibar woudnt follow me just help me sale my threats "forget it htriber" pulls out gun blows brains out millions of strange bugs exit his lifeless body.

Post by SamJaz (12,562 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now

@ninja2170: Looking down on the grim scene below, Coleen pressed a button on her sunglasses and called it in. "Cleanup on aisle twelve."

_/_ "Dammit Kurugi!" _/_ The voice on the other end shouted. _/_ "You're a loose cannon! You had specific orders and-" _/_

"Suicide." She stated. "Just get someone to shift the body."

Post by ninja2170 (548 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SamJaz: "its good to be home" he said in relief "cant believe I had to pull a substitution thinks jay"

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel