Knightcore - Knight Walker Vs Coleen Kurugi

Topic started by SamJaz on Sept. 8, 2013. Last post by ninja2170 10 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by SamJaz (11,548 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Online Now

Cole's Bio: http://www.animevice.com/forums/rpg/34/sketchinoda-bio/337855/

It was a cold, september night. Coleen Kurugi, Mercenary of the organisation, Sketchinoda, looked down upon her target from the rooftops.

Knight Walker. A being from another world.

Her objective- neutralise the potential threat.

A very open ended contract, but after the July invasion of Kansas city, the world's governments were very cautious against hiring hits against aliens. They weren't even clear if he was or not.

Still. Target confirmed, she pulled a white hoodie over her skintight black bodysuit. The baggy cloth would conceal the pieces of armour arranged on the suit, but more importantly, would hide the fact that she was wearing anything unusual at all.

She donned her sunglasses and silently descended the fire escape, stalking her prey like a cat in the night.

Post by ninja2170 (548 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Knight walker was getting lonely not being with anyone like himself so he decided to go to earth. he finds him self walking on a cold night forgetting that he doesn't have somewhere to go and doesn't carry earth currency "well I guess I can just walk around until im ready to..." he feels a presence he puts on glass looks around unable to find the person and keeps walking.

Online Now

@ninja2170:

When the time came to make her presence known, Coleen decided to use the traditional greeting for two people in an alleyway.

"You got the time mate?" She asked from behind him. The second he looked down at his wrist, or phone, or whatever, she'd charge in and grapple him to the ground.

@SamJaz: "hi the names Knight and if you wanted a hug just ask and I don't think your doing it right" he said jokingly as he is easily man handle on the ground "look I don't want trouble but if you want to fight I will fight you you seem worthy of a challenge" he says in discomfort.

Online Now

@ninja2170:

Cole grinned, drawing a knife from her sleeve and placing it to the knight's throat.

"It's not a challenge if you're getting curbstomped." She pointed out. "Talk. Who are you, what are you, what are you here for, and all that other crap I can't be bothered asking but need the answers for."

@SamJaz: "curbstomped you say your a cocky one" he speaks then swifly breaks from her bind leaving only a cut from the knife which would heal eventually. like I said be for my name is knight and I am human for the most part and just visiting but now I want to fight unless you cant take me" "he says with a smirk and who are you and what do you want with me"

Online Now

@ninja2170: Coleen flipped the dagger back into her sleeve, summoning her Geardisks- two large red gears with vinyl records on top, spinning under her hands.

She lunged, spinning into an attack as the gears rotated, ready to slice straight through the knights arms.

@SamJaz: knight admiring the girls skill quickly dodges and pulls his dagger out his pocket trying to mimic his mother skill he strike her arm with terrible accuracy and the dagger flies out his hand.

Online Now

@ninja2170: Her opponent disarmed, Coleen went in for the kill. She kicked high, aiming for his jaw, and once he was airborne, the gears would tear off his legs.

@SamJaz: air born he activates his boots and dodges and pulls out his pistol and fires 3 rounds at the girl. as she is distracted he goes for the dagger on the ground then looks for an opening in her defence he fly's towards her.

Online Now

@ninja2170: Bullets hit her in the shoulder, two impacting against the armour but one biting into her bone. She grit her teeth in pain, but managed to raise the gears in time to block the incoming knife.

She then scratched the disks, and she moved back in time three seconds.

Bullets hit Cole in the shoulder, two impacting against the armour but one biting into her bone. She grit her teeth in pain, but managed to raise the gears in time to block the incoming knife.

And that's when the second Coleen slashed Knightwalker across the back.

@SamJaz: knight feels a sudden pain in his back he sees blood rain down from his body "she can turn back time from what my goggles say 3 seconds" he thought to himself as he hit the ground he notices the cut is deeper than he thought he knows that this will effect his fighting and forfeits the match " I am done unless your trying kill me..." he pull a contained black hole out of his pocket that he wasn't getting any buyers for "we can both die today if you want" he says with a smirk

Online Now

@ninja2170: The past self, the one injured, faded away, and Cole stepped back from the compressed star, banishing the geardisks. She slowly reached into her pocket, keeping the other hand in the air to show she wasn't armed.

She withdrew an iPod, her thumb cycling through the songs.

"We're both holding instant death buttons, so let's play a game." Cole said, grinning behind her sunglasses. "You ask a question, I answer it. Then it's my turn. Continue until we're both satisfied. You go first."

@SamJaz: "wait your serious I dont want to die I was trying to stop this fight" he said in a shocked voice "but I love a game" "and you owe me three like I asked before name and your problem with me and lastly those records they would sale high can I buy them"

Online Now

@ninja2170: "One at a time." Cole said. "I'm Coleen Kurugi. Where are you from?"

@SamJaz: "not sure my parents were discovering the universe secrets when they had me" "why did you attack me?"

Online Now

@ninja2170: "I was hired." Coleen replied. "Where are your parents?"

@SamJaz: "don't know they left me behind after I got into using drugs that's when I could take of myself" "how about I take those gears we could split the money"

Online Now

@ninja2170: "No." Coleen replied sweetly. "Who's your dealer?"

@SamJaz: "its been a while sense I bought any but his name was Drex he made me what I am today" "whats with the music themed attacks?"

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel