kira's bio

Topic started by kira112 on Dec. 5, 2009. Last post by kira112 4 years ago.
Post by kira112 (1,066 posts) See mini bio Level 9
 Name- Kira Koushi   
age- unknown 
race Immortal human 
Weakness:head chopped of
likes sleeping ,and drinking beer with friends
hates- doing anything that isnot part of his mission
 hair color black spikey 
eye color red.                                                    

Childhood chapter 1

An average boy lived with his family Rei wanted to travel the world on an adventure discovering new places with his brother Shoikai we both set out on our first adventure.We went across the ocean on a boat leaving behind our family and friends we were both chatting to each other it was quite a happy time but we started to feel homesick we have never been this far away from home before so we started to get worried about our parents and friends.A letter was found in a bottle passing by us I picked it up and read it.We have burned down your village and kidnapped your friend Sakura,if you want to see them again you will give up the scroll of The demon.Shoikai was not to happy with what they did I tried to stop him but he ran in with a wooden sword they smirked at him then killed him it was so fast I couldn't see him die I placed my hands together and closed my eyes read the demonic scroll and a red chakara like flames came out of me,myeyes were still red with dragon  eyes  teath appeared from me, and aura wings the boss of the gang  was wearing a black robe with a samurai hat said. we will take you and train you since its your destiny haha.Kira let out a dragon breath and  burned all  the Fuga 
 gangtillthey were crisped theonlyone who stood before me was their  leaderhe was spinning his sword creating wind hiseyes changed into a more red  with three pupils around it as he  had entered my body the dragon wasnot  caged  though he haddid somehand  signs  really fast and sealed the dragon inside a cage as Asachi  left the body of  Kira,he looked at  meas strange symbols appeared  around  kirait was dragon stigma he took the boy Kira and trained him in the arts of shinobi. 

Chapter 2  10 years later

Kira was woken up by asachi the leader of Fuga clan we have a mission for you,we need you to scout out a village hidden under leaves see what their plans are"Okay" Said Rei as he put on his black ninja suit and black mouth mask. Their was children walking about people laughting dancing.Rei hided in the mountains scouting out what info he could find out. Another  sharingan user cough onto me his eyes were looking into my eyes It felt like I was being controlled by him,though I ignored those eyes mines was better than the other ninja I put him into my genjutsu as I showed him my village been burned down and me appearing before him trapping him in a wood jutsu and stabbed him with a spear 10 times until he passed out from shock.Kira travelled through the cliffs till he came to the main office where the Hokage was focusing his red chakara into his sword he created red lightning and ran through the low ninja's and sneaked into where the Hokage was it was a girl with pink hair taller than me.Rei was struck by love at first and muttered to himself "no ninja's don't fall for these charms. and punched the girl in the face knocking her out he hides her in a near by locker hopefully she didn't notice him.Rei went through the paperwork looking for plans of attacking it seems this village was ready to attack us tomorrow,though he looked again the name of the hokage was Sakura "but,she died this cant be true" he disappeared into the mountains unnoticed. The guards returned looking for their hokage she was dumped in a locker are you okay Sakura? yeah am fine,wait the masked ninja took the plans.after returning to Fuga clan Rei was angry "you told me Sakura was dead" ohh I lied,you cant go back to her your a villain now. "maybe your right" the end.  

Saskei- will he come find me for revenge who is this person?

Chapter 3  Betrayal

Kira awoke from his bed at midnight as he put on his ninja suit and ninja mask placing his normal Katana in back case.he went into where Asachi was sleeping taken out his blade he cut Asachi in half as a puff of smoke appeared "fake?" Asachi began to move slowly as he cut the arms and legs of  Kira what felt like slow motion was just him moving really fast.Kira had fallen to the ground  as he was losing blood. Asachi spoke how dare you betray me now give me that demon of yours. as his eyes were about to go  sheringan Kira  had stabbed two kunai into his eyes as he began to rip them out,my eyes you stupid brat. kira mearly smirked as he placed them in a jar,"now you cant see me its time to die this is for killing my family!"He slashes the katana into the two arms of Asachi as they both fall to the  ground  blood squirting out. "and this is for your lies about Sakura" slashinghis two legs off blood spalts out ofhimthesword was stained with blood please don't kill me am  sorry "oh your sorry that makes it all right eh? As he charges up blue lightening  and wraps it  around his  hand running  towards him he shouts "Chidori" as  he touches Asachi's head it splatters all over the walls,Kira was covered in blood as he took the  white katana from Asachi and placed it in his case,he  grabbed a kunai and gouched out his own eyes as he placed the eyes Asachi as his.His eyes were red now as the sharingan was their inside him, tough something else happened Mangekyo Sharingan.  Amaterasu  itsafire  that doesnotgo  out until it burns the target and also an unbreakable Genjutsu  called Tsukyomi. guards piled up  as the boy covered in blood smiled"I am your new boss" they looked at Kira strangely and started to kneel down "hahaha" he sat upon the throne.  the end of chapter 3

Rei                                                                                                                                   

Village on fire

asachi

Weapons 

Kagekira

This sword cuts the air into black mist allowing the user to step into anyone thing or objects shadow. 

Dragon sword