King of the Monsters Ooc

Topic started by Guyver on Oct. 23, 2009. Last post by Guyver 4 years, 9 months ago.
Post by Guyver (3,406 posts) See mini bio Level 14
This is a Kaiju based rpg. You are to create your own monster for this rpg. I will have a story up by the next real thread.  Fill in this:

Monster's Name:
Height:
Type of Monster:
Powers:
Origin/Brief Bio:

I'll have my info in a bit. I'm collecting pics
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
yeah i will join

monster name: astranagant
 height :120 meter
type of monster: ancient dragon, malice formation
power: brute strength ( his awaknening most oftenly involve the destruction of thing around it, in one incidence it ripped an underwater volcano
flight (more like levitation, defined by the intesity of the malice, the bigger the better the speed is
breath weapon(light beam, larger than itself has a very high blast radius must be charged first), shown to be capable of vaporizing a fully mature king ghidorah
corrosive claw and bite, 
regeneration,(as long as malice still exist he will be able to regen)
the two head is capable of firing smaller beam, used as a cutting tool
the skin is also resistant to physical attacks( we are talking about angel-type resistance here)
as a formation of malice it doesn't have any biological wekaness( no suffocating, no getting tired, no bleeding , etc)
origin/bio: formation of malice since ancient time, it is one of the keeper of the balance, it awakens everytime, someone wished him to  awaken, he effortlessly rips giddorah apart during their first meeting during dinosaur age, and also rips the egyptian army and the sea open, as they were descending toward moses, account of it being seen during major war events was large in number, he was neutral in all aspect

nowadays: he is only controller by a man, that has a malice for all the kaiju, and as such it gain the intelligence needed to fight, it has been recorded that some people did use this kaiju as a guardian or protector, but his purpose was different
Post by GeNeSiS (92 posts) See mini bio Level 3

thats sweet I'll join in as well ^-^ so i'll post my monster bio soon :P
Nice!
it was written under 10 minutes, so yeah it lack details

Name:Bolltra
Height: 80 Meters
Type of Monster: A Strange Bat, Bat Hybrid
Power: Great Strength, Flight, Speed, Sonar and Acute Senses(can see from great distances and dark areas), Sonic Scream(is powerful enough to irritate and knock a foe back) Infectious Bite and Claws(When injured by either both, the enemy may be paralyzed and suffer from rabies.) His signature move is having his 65 meter tail(tipped with a sharp organic metal that is stronger than steel) puncture a foe and drain its blood. Blood will regain health to Bollta. If the tail is removed, it will regenerate shortly after.
Origin/Bio: Centuries ago, a small meteorite landed on Earth. In it, were symbiotic worms that survived interstellar travel. The symbiotes would soon die if they did not find a host, so they assaulted a now extinct bat. Losing most of its control to the worms, the bat was only a portion alive, while the symbiotes inhabited the host's brain. But, contact  with the alien creatures mutated the host's biology. It turned the bat into a Kaiju. The cycle of the worms in its former habitation was to infect and control life for its warm blood to survive. Bolltra's(the worms) mission: to keep the host alive, so they may live as well.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Hellz Yeah

Monster's Name: Gargoroth
Height: 1670 ft
Type of Monster: Extra-dimensional,
Powers: 
  1. Extremely fast : can go up to high hypersonic speeds (above mach 5)
  2. Leaping abilities : Gargoroth could leap over 1000 miles in a single bound
  3. Clever Fighter : has been observed to use tools such as radio towers and trains in combat, knows to throw gas trucks at enemies. He could grapple foes as well
  4. Explosive protrusions : his spikes will ignite Kaiju blood upon contact causing a spontaneous combustion within the organism
  5. Blast Wave:  He creates a massive explosion with himself as the nexus. While having a very large radius,
  6.  Hyperkinetic Strike: ability to attack foes by simply making the movements of attack. One with this ability could hit a foe simply by amplifying the kinetic energy and sending it in the direction of the foe. A cast is molded from the kinetic energy as an attack motion is formed, so it appears as though an airy arm or foot is flying at the foe to kick or punch him. This ability could even be used to do the infamous "double jump".
  7. Durable: could withstand the blast of the Tsar Bomba
  8. Strong: can lift up anything twice his size with no strain , has even uprooted an offshore oil rig once
  9. Does not breathe : can exist in the vacuum of space unharmed and travel to the deep seas
Origin/Brief Bio: The being that is known as Gargoroth was first discovered within a burrow covertly found on bottom of the Mariana Trench and it is rumored to be linked with the great cataclysms of Atlantis, Lemuria and Mu. The first attempt to capture this beast ended in disaster as the incident nearly shifted the tectonic plates on the surrounding areas which could prove disastrous, also the fact that when it was destroying their forces with relative ease. The beast lairs within his habitat but on eating periods usually hunts on the Ebirah sub-species of giant shellfish.
Damn, my monster is the smallest
@Guyver:  make him a size shifter and about out Battle rp , i thin I will focus on your monster rp first ... sorry man
@Nerx: time to give my monster more detail
Nah, don't want my monster too big. 80 Meters is fine. He's more of a smaller creature, but very fast.

It's cool.
@Guyver: well if you look at it, 80 meters is about the size of gyaos, a freakin flying bat dragon thing  that more or less beat the crap out of gamera

and also mothra
mothra is adorable
@Nerx said:
" mothra is adorable "
which one, the first ? it is adorable...., next one, it look fuckin gay
@cfatalis: first one
@Nerx: well true enough, it did laid eggs, proving it is female

I'll post the main thread later tonight
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel