Kazi

Topic started by haseo_yashimora on May 5, 2010. Last post by haseo_yashimora 2 years, 9 months ago.
Post by Guyver (3,406 posts) See mini bio Level 14
"No!" Stays on the floor, with broken bones and everything. X_x "The farther away from you, the better." X_X
Post by UsachanMaN (4,521 posts) See mini bio Level 15
"Okaaaaaaaaaaaay~!" she yells back down, and accidentally knocks down flower pot from the window sill. "Yoooooo! Shoooooooo! Watch out for the flower pot!" :S

"What?!"

Sees a object descend over his already bruised face. O.O THUNK!

X___X He slides his head to the left and sticks his tongue out like a dead animal.

Witnesses Sho's miserable state and descends using the stairs
Crouches near Sho and pokes arm...."Yo, Sho. You dead yet?" O.O "I mean....are you alive?" O_O
Slaps her hand away from himself and attempts to crawl away from Rain, towards the base. "Get away from me! You are the supreme incarnation of disaster." X_X
".....But I only wanted to help." >:(   Slouches and heads into the base as she's been told.

Activates Guyver suit, in order to heal faster. "That's better." Walks with Rain, as they head inside.

"You've done enough with the whole infiltrator thing." >.>

"But there WAS an infiltrator! I heard him! Or maybe it was a her....." 
"Or maybe....it was you!" O.O "Maybe you have a double personality!" Sho scoughs and chuckles xD
Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14

yes want to take you all on ^^  it should be fun xD
@haseo_yashimora: 
all of us at once D: Lol wouldnt that be a bit too much XD
@Guyver said:
" "Or maybe....it was you!" O.O "Maybe you have a double personality!" Sho scoughs and chuckles xD "
"Yo....you think so?" takes his words seriously, looks at her own hands and shudders. "Maybe you're right! I'm a threat to the world!" O.O
Forms a big bubble and enters it, trapping herself in her own water prison. "I'm stayin' in here for the rest of my life!" 
Post by Bigheart711 (4,097 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@UsachanMaN: Bladering asks in curiosity, "Rain, how can you be able to battle while you're in there!?"

"Ha! Bubble Girl!" Starts playfully pushing the large bubble throughout the base, with Rain inside of it.

yes rain, want to test kazi's strangth, and see who i need to well ill tell you that part later
@Bigheart711 said:
" @UsachanMaN: Bladering asks in curiosity, "Rain, how can you be able to battle while you're in there!?" "
"Now that you mention it....how will I be able to battle in here?...Hmmmmm." Taps her chin as the wheels in her head begins to turn. "Aha!" she exclaims as an idea pops in her head. "I'll just run-over my enemies like an over-sized boulder!" >:D

@Guyver said:
"

"Ha! Bubble Girl!" Starts playfully pushing the large bubble throughout the base, with Rain inside of it.

"
@_@ gets dizzy as Sho pushes her around the base. XD

@haseo_yashimora: 
okidoki! 

Post by TheYellowFlash (583 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Hello Krazi Kazi's!!!!!! :DDDDD
@TheYellowFlash said:
" Hello Krazi Kazi's!!!!!! :DDDDD "
long time no see how ya doing?
Post by TheYellowFlash (583 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@haseo_yashimora: What you talkin about, I'm also AntiRox XDDDD But I'm good, hbu? :P
I still think you should of kept Kaen. *Tsk. Tsk.* What a shame.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel