Kazi

Topic started by haseo_yashimora on May 5, 2010. Last post by haseo_yashimora 2 years, 7 months ago.
Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14
hay guys im back, sorry for all that shit just another troll crap, meh, also ive desided to be a lowner and evil, remaking my bio and shit so, ya :" / ill post in here OOC only k
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@haseo_yashimora: ur evil now?
Post by Raseri (2,534 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@haseo_yashimora: You're back? Awesome. 
@Nerx said:
" @haseo_yashimora: ur evil now? "
for now anyways@Raseri said:
" @haseo_yashimora: You're back? Awesome.  "
ty
Post by Bigheart711 (3,783 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@haseo_yashimora:  Welcome back! <3 (*whew* I thought you left the site for good.)
Post by UsachanMaN (4,514 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@haseo_yashimora: 
Welcome back Haseo! :D
Post by kashif1 (1,813 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@haseo_yashimora: nice to see you again
Bumparoooooooo! 

Rain walks into the Kazi quarters and notices how empty it is.
"Helloooooooooooo!" she yells out, while cupping her hands around her mouth. Her voice bounces back from the empty walls and she hears her own echo "Hellooooooooooooooooo!" 
Rain, not noticing that its her own echo gets overly excited and continues to have a conversation with the echo. 
Rain: Who's there?!
Echo: Who's there?!
Rain: *frowns* I asked first!
Echo: I asked first!
Rain: >:( Noooo ME!
Echo: Noooo ME!
Rain: *throws a fit*

(lol I was reminded of the rams in Brother Bear, and couldnt help myself XD)

Post by Guyver (3,406 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Watches with a bewildered look
Watches with a bewildered look
(ROFL)

Spots Sho.
"Yo! Sho!" she yells out. She then stops and changes her tone of voice to a low whisper, " I thinks there's an infiltrator here at Kazi!" 
The blue-haired teen runs to her room and changes into an army vest and army pants. She then applies green paint over her pale face. After the preparations, Rain slowly began to creep around the base to find her target.

"Hey."

"Oh, really?" answers sarcastically. Watches Rain scout the base with an army attire.
>.>

Quickly changes into a Botan-kun costume to tease Rain and fires a paintball at her, before hiding behind a couch.

Feels paint ball hit the back of her neck. SPLAT! 
"Aha! The infiltrator strikes!" Rain wipes the paint off with her hand, and starts to muffle a string of sinister giggles. "Hehehehe.....but I have somethin' up my sleeves as well." Opens her army bag and pulls out her own paint gun. She then scans the room and sees a glimpse of what seems to be a bear-like ear sticking out from behind the couch. "Spotted target! FIRE!" 
@Bigheart711: @UsachanMaN: @kashif1:

thanx guys, was wondering to stir things up, i want to take all you on in a fight rpg!
@haseo_yashimora: 
you wanna fight us all :O
"I've been compromised." Leaps out and dodges the ball of paint in slow motion. As he slowly descends towards the floor, the furry creature fired three more salvos of red paint. "Nice try!"
"WAAAH! The infiltrator!" >:I 
Rain attempts to dodge the red paint balls, and manages to do so. " AHA!! You can't hit me, INFILTRATOR!" However, the teen fails to see the third salvo, which hits her torso. 
O.O "I...I've been shot." she states dramatically, while wiping the red paint off her shirt. Seeing the blood-like color, the blue-haired teen's eyes widened, lets go of her weapon, and drops to her knees. "I...I don't think I can make it." she says,  continuing her dramatic performance, "Farewell, cruel world!" and with that, Rain falls to the ground and closes her eyes, while secretly giggling to herself. 

"And another one bites the dust at the hand of....BOTAN-KUN!" Sho approaches dead-looking figure and stands right over her. The furry creature bends down and lifts her lifeless arm, before allowing it to fall back on the ground shortly after. "Looks dead enough," he spoke, pulling his helmet off. "Though......" He paused and rose to his feet. "Another round to the head can't possibly hurt something that's already dead." Points the paint gun at Rain's forehead at point-blank. 

"HAHAHAHAHA!" >:D

Feels another splat on her forehead >.< 
Sees the furry body, but recognizes Sho's head. "Sho?" a perplexed expression finds its way on her paint-covered face.
  "You meanie! You'd shoot a dead person?!"  she yells out, totally forgetting about the entire "infiltrator" incident. She then reaches for her paint gun and aims it at his head. "Mwahahaha! >:D Two can play this game!" Aims and fires.

D: "You dirty possum!"

Gets shot right in the eyes. "AAAAAAAH! I CAN'T SEE!" Stumbles back and falls out of an open window towards the city concrete below.

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" SPLAT! 

O.O
Walks over and looks out the window
"Yooooo~! Shooooooooooooo~! Are you alive?!!" 

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel