Kat Scarlett (BIO)

Topic started by AnimeDefender on Oct. 5, 2013. Last post by Galenbeta 9 months, 1 week ago.
Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Name: Kat Scarlett

Faction: Neutral

Personailty:

Kat is a tomboy, probably the toughest as well. She is the type of person that will take every advantage to win a fight against her opponents, even if it means killing her opponents. Once she has a grudge against someone, she will remember that person until the day she dies. She also for some reason has a strange hate for beanie babies. She likes to read many books, articles, manga of many types. Kat is also a Master Martial Artist.

Appearance:

Kat may look like a gentle girl, but in reality, Kat is the opposite of a gentle girl. Kat has red hair, usually wears a brown coat with a cute top and blue pants. Kat doesn't really care what she wears as long as her clothes serve it's purpose, protect her body from cold temperatures.

Powers:

Kat only has her powers when she is in her transformed state.

Transformation: Oathkeeper

This armor can withstand 7 tons of pressure

Super Strength- Able to pick up one ton.

Super Speed - Able to run at 500 miles per hour

Laser Eyes - Able to shoot lasers from her eyes. These lasers can reach 2,000 Degrees. These lasers can go up to 15 feet per second in speed

Fire Resistance - This armor makes Kat nearly immune to fire. Her armor can withstand 10,000 degrees.

Items:

Arms of Pain - In addition to her armor, Kat get's these exta armor for her arms. Arms of Pain increases Kat's punching strength to 2 tons of force into every blow she gives to her opponents. The second effect of this armor is making Kat's opponents feel more pain over time in the fight, the longer they fight, the more pian they will feel. The downside to this item is that if Kat uses this too much ( around 30 minutes ) then she will lose all feeling in her arms and moblity of them for an entire day.

Childhood:

Kat never had a childhood. She was kidnapped from her parents in a very early age. Kat was raised in a illegal fighting dome. She doesn't know who her parents are, or her relatives, nor did she care because at that time the only thing that matter to her was to survive in such a hellish place. Kat had to become very deadly in order to survive in that fighting dome. Kat had to fight her way to the top, and become the toughest and deadliest of all the fighters there. At the age of 12, Kat had escaped the dome. She traveled to many places in the hopes that she can make a new home, a beautiful home.

Current Day:

Today, Kat runs her own Dojo, though she never had a student long enough to train them properly because she scares of anyone who doesnt listen to her. Kat also travels alot still, not as much as she's used to in her younger years. Kat has mastered many types of martial arts. Kat goes to school though she never really pays attention to anything the teachers because Kat already knows she wants to be the best martial artist on the planet.

When Kat wears a dress
When Kat wears a dress

Kat doesn't really know anyone personally in her life. The closest person that can fill in that spot is her neighbor right next door, a very old nice lady. Her name is May, like Kat, she is also a Martial Arts Master, May helps Kat with her assignments and with food. Kat is very happy to meet with such a nice person, though they really don't know eachother. Kat constantly fights with people in her school, all of them knew martial arts, and all of them she defeated with ease. Currently Kat wants to take on the world, and become the best of the best in the martial arts world, she trains every day and makes sure that one day she will wear the belt that says " Worlds Greatest Champion".

Post by SamJaz (11,281 posts) See mini bio Level 19

That, was an unexpected twist to an interesting character. Me like. Can't wait to see her in action.

Post by Sonata (35,106 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Agree with SamJaz nice little curve ball there I look forward to more.

@SamJaz: @Sonata: Excuse me for being a very oblivious bastard, but what are you guys talking about lol? Is it because she was kidnapped and raised in a fighting dome?

@AnimeDefender: For me, it was

a) Grudges. That is a huge character flaw and one that will cause her problems in the future. For you, and for us, it gives something to work with and something for character interactions that will extend beyond a single RP. Say, RP 1, Kat and Alvin are opponents. However, RP 2, Kat and Coleen work together, make friends. Coleen is also friends with Alvin, and invites him to assist in the quest.

Instantly, you have character dynamics, Kat likes Coleen, but hates Alvin, Coleen's trying to mediate the two friends, and Alvin can't understand why Kat can't drop it. Instant story.

2) The unexpected transformation into robot form. Did not see that coming. Much more interesting than when some dude does it. Don't know why, other than gender disparity.

Post by Fehafare (8,089 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@SamJaz:

I guess chicks don't tend to be Kame Riders and Guyvers or any cyber armor users for that matter, that being said, i like this.

@Fehafare: And those that are, are pink. Kat, on the otherhand, seems to be complete badass. Not even a badass chick, just a pure badass whose manliness transcends the barriers of gender and reaches unlimited Gar.

Online Now

@SamJaz: Something's sexist about that post, i'm not sure what, but something is.

@Fehafare: About how I find it refreshing to find a character that ignores gender stereotypes?

Kat is not a dude, nor a girl trying to be a dude. But she's more hardcore than a lot of the male characters around the vice, or most anime.

Unfortunately, the appropriate term for this sort of behaviour (See, Overly Manly Man), has been associated with masculinity, and the lack of this behaviour is seen as emasculating, or worse, Feminine.

Being seen as feminine is worse, not because the woman is week, but because it puts forward the idea that femininity is undesirable.

For example: You throw like a girl- That statement puts forward the idea that women are inferior. A completely bullcrap notion, but one widely accepted throughout society nonetheless.

But, this is not the place to have a gender equality debate. The term Hardcore is the only gender neutral adjective I can use to describe how I see Kat, even though the terms Manliness would apply if the character were male.

Gah, the limitations of my language. I'm glad I've brought Coleen into the hellscraper. Hopefully she'll allow me to better voice my opinions on the subject.

Online Now

@SamJaz: I think what set me off is you making a difference between badass chick and just badass.

I for one do not really associate badass with any gender.

@Fehafare: Me neither, but the English Language does. Which is such a shame, especially in light of Fullmetal Alchemist, Attack on Titan, etc. Sadly, you get Naruto and Bleach where standing around with a kunai is standard fare.

@AnimeDefender:

TL;DR, Kat is awesome, can't wait to see her in action.

Online Now

@SamJaz: The HST is rather meh on that part. A pity given that i like strong women. In that light, i think i'll break my new rule and have myself one final character. Yeah i know i didn't last long don't kill me but i promise it's only one, a female one so i can have 2 males and 2 females. Hopefully i'll get to make her a villain or something like that.

@AnimeDefender: What Sam said.

@Fehafare: So, can we finally move on in HS?

Online Now

@SamJaz: Sure though either you or CWolf have to make the first move.

@Fehafare: Sure, I'll double post.

@SamJaz: @Fehafare: You two have no idea how big my smile is just by reading your comments lol!!! Thanks for the complements!!!

SamJaz said:

Fehafare: And those that are, are pink. Kat, on the otherhand, seems to be complete badass. Not even a badass chick, just a pure badass whose manliness transcends the barriers of gender and reaches unlimited Gar.

This made me lol so hard!!!

@AnimeDefender: Welcome to Animevice. You get used to the insane comparisons and explanations from yours truly.

Online Now

@AnimeDefender: That makes me glad.

No problem.

Post by Sonata (35,106 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@AnimeDefender: The armor transformation. I have had ideas for similar characters like that in the past.

Post by Blindside (1,003 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I like it.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel