Joe's Gym

Topic started by Boxer_Joe on Nov. 5, 2010. Last post by Ryu_Norkorobi 3 years, 3 months ago.
Post by Boxer_Joe (305 posts) See mini bio Level 10
A place for the vicers to train and hone their skills, the gym is fitted with only the latest in technology for the most extreme training, simulations, weights that can go up up limitless gravities, one on one coaching you name it!

Rules of the gym:
1.No fightning, sparring is okay but no fights to the death.
2.Be respectful
3.Work hard, there are no slackers here
4.(You may use the training here to leanr new moves and such to put in your bio.)
5.(This is a canon thread so you may use it any way you like)
6.(The equipment may be whatever you want.)

Post by Maximus (2,394 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Can a wolf train here? :P
Post by Mesamia (5,109 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Ohhh great Idea, I will definitely be in Joe's Gym:P
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
I guess Keith would be glad for some work-out.:)
I can even call the sorcerer's pals like the  Lictors, Lancer, Psylock, Crunchy, the three Sesshous and a guy even I don't know his name yet.:p
Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14
hehehehehehe
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,697 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Batsu started lifiting weights over 50 tons only to warm up, as he also used Fuushinkui to lift small objects around him with small thyphoons, he was training his focus and dexterity with the Fuushinkui under extreme conditions
The wolf jumped on a treadmill and began to run like a psycho at full speed and throw slashes with the guitar, practicing his aim at full speed
@Maximus:
@Kuma_From_Argentina:

Joe nodded at the hard workers vety pleased "Ahh the youth of today come in all forms don't they, boy do I remember the days where it was just young hoodlum kids comin off the streets lookin fer a fight" Joe said in his slang-like manner of speech he then glanced over at a large punching bag and then towards the old worn boxing ring "Man I hope I get a chance to meet these guys, in the ring that is heh,heh,heh." Joe then landed a strong right straight into the punching bag sending it flying into the air as it came back down with a indent in the middle from where Joe had punched it.
Post by Guyver (3,406 posts) See mini bio Level 14

The shimmering armor entered the illustrious gym, and marched upstairs. Reaching the second-level of the building, The Guyver noticed an empty corner, and approached the vacant space. He settled his private belongings aside; and placed a blue mat over the hardwood floor, afterwards. The Bioboosted Armor dropped his muscular build into a one-armed handstand pose, vertically flexing his broad legs skyward. Using a single index finger to hold his bulky weight, he commenced lifting his body, inversely pushing himself up-and-down, with effortless ease.
Post by Apollo (341 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Without a warning Apollo appeared on the top level of the gym. Blinding unbearable intense gold light radiated out of the god that covered everything.
"Ha! I am the Sun God, Apollo. You pitiful weights, move up!"
Without using any kind of special power, all the weights started to move up and down to his command. The objects were moving by nothing but Apollo's pure unstoppable weave of awesomeness. Yes, Apollo is training. Not his muscles, neither his power but his own magnificence.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Apollo: (LOL pure unstoppable weave of awesomeness :P) 

ND
@Apollo: (Oh My God)

(I'm just going to assume you're a floor above me, right?)
@Newdeath: @Maximus: (Thank you. Look forward to Apollo's massively awesome work out.:p)
@Apollo: (LOL) 

ND
@Maximus:
@Guyver:
@Newdeath:
@Apollo:
(I half expected Justice to come and say something like that lol)
@Boxer_Joe: (LMFAO Justice will probably have his men shed tears due to his supposed awesomeness) 

ND
@Boxer_Joe: 
(LoL, I imagined a contest between Justice and Apollo where the two pull weights by sheer energy of awesome. Perhaps, no one can ever be as great as Apollo 
/arrogance)

Sho shook his head, and continued to pushing himself, while in a handstand.
Post by Superevil225 (6,742 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@Apollo: (Awesome Apollo is Awesome XD)

Sabine enters the gym and begins to stretch before her work out. Safety first kids! <3
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel