Jlynnana's Bio

Topic started by Jlynnana on Jan. 13, 2010. Last post by Feral_Nova 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by Jlynnana (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 13
This is just an overview I'll have my actual Bio done sometime soon,

Biology

Jlynnana (Ja-lan-na) is a human girl whom was actually killed in a car accident, However a professor named Hylan Maple, recovered the girl's body from the grave and spliced her DNA, with that of Pokemon. Using The Power of the RED CHAIN, he synthesized it's power to her cells and allowed her body to act as it once was. She however doesn't have any memories of her past life.

Physiology

Jlynn is composed of cells from Different Pokemon, allowing her to launch any and every known Pokemon attack. Unlike most Psychic Pokemon, she can think at 2x the speed of light; which means she can think faster than most people can blink.

One of Jlynn's most notable features is the Yellow hair extending from the back of its  head down past her legs; this actually serves as a indication to other scientist around the world that she is in fact a Pokemon and not a woman.

Gender differences

This Pokémon is a genderless species.

Special abilities

Jlynn is highly skilled with Psychic powers. It can levitate through use of telekinesis (though it can't have this ability), speak telepathically, and take control of another living being's mind. Jlynn is also capable of wielding various types of attacks. To exert its powerful psychic abilities, it will stay motionless for long periods of time in intense concentration to raise its capabilities to the maximum power.

. Escape

She was sent for further studies off the Isles of Brittania, when her scientist tried to have sex with her, quickly maturing her brain patterns she mind raped, him killing him, and then fled into the world. Her first known exposure to the rest of the world was when she battled a Pidgey in Japan, She charged up a powerful Hyper beam, and took half of Okinawa out with it.

Types:   Normal/ Psychic

Species: Human

Ability: Synchronize

Ex. @ 100. 1,56786990

Pokedex

Kanto 000

Johoto: 000

Post by Sonata (35,690 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Pretty Cool so far, even though I admit I chuckled at the thought of Producing with a Ditto;P
LOL, it made me laugh lol
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
All you need is a pokemon master xD
Post by Sonata (35,690 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I'll have to steal the specs for the Master Ball then your all mine Jly MUHAHAHA:P
O_o
Woohoo sona 
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
So far its a nice bio. 

ND
Thanks
@Jlynnana: I thought you would put fighting into the types
I should,shouldn't I lol.
@Jlynnana: whats wrong with fighting / psychic ?
I hate to mix types like that. Fighting is weak to psychic so, i didn't want her to be the two things that arent compatible.
@Jlynnana: so she wouldn't beat herself up xp
Post by Sha (516 posts) See mini bio Level 10
precisely
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Sonata said:
" I'll have to steal the specs for the Master Ball then your all mine Jly MUHAHAHA:P "
congrats, you just made me get a new idea
Post by TheYellowFlash (583 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Jlynnana:
lol does your character always walk aroundwith no pants xDDD!!!
@cfatalis: which involves what?
Post by TheYellowFlash (583 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Jlynnana:
hope no one comes up behind her xDDD!!!!
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Nerx said:
" @cfatalis: which involves what? "
question marks and profits
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel