Jewel's Sake Bar and Grill

Topic started by Jewel on Jan. 14, 2009. Last post by Shingui_Takeda 8 months ago.
Post by Blindside (1,003 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@SamJaz said:

@Blindside: "I don't like waiting." Jardsam said as the waitress made her way. "Simple matter of moving a few numbers around the decimal point."

"One of the benefits of the office, actually." Jardsam said, dipping an onion ring into a red dip. "Try the squid and peanut better dip, it gives the same sensation as being molested by tentacles." He laughed. "Only a true culinary genius could come up with something that tastes so foul."

John clasped his fingers together. "Interesting..." He smiled. He reached out a hand, and reaching carefully, he picked up an onion ring. Resting his walking stick on the seat, he gripped one of the dips with a shaking hand. Using merely his sense of touch, he guided the onion ring to the dip and then put it in his mouth, biting down. "Quite right." He lowered the dip back to the table and placed the onion ring back on its plate. "So you have some...talents, I take it? As most people here do?"

Post by SamJaz (12,840 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now

@Blindside: "I am a phenomenal juggler." Jardsam boasted. "And not bad at football either. But if you're referring to my ability to make objects rotate around one another, then I'm nothing special by today's standards."

@SamJaz said:

@Blindside: "I am a phenomenal juggler." Jardsam boasted. "And not bad at football either. But if you're referring to my ability to make objects rotate around one another, then I'm nothing special by today's standards."

John chuckled. "You know what I mean." He said firmly.

Online Now

@Blindside: "And you're avoiding the question." Jardsam said with a smile the sound of the music coming closer as the other sounds in the bar became slightly muffled. "But the only supernatural ability I have is the power to make things rotate around each other. Nothing to write home about."

@SamJaz said:

@Blindside: "And you're avoiding the question." Jardsam said with a smile the sound of the music coming closer as the other sounds in the bar became slightly muffled. "But the only supernatural ability I have is the power to make things rotate around each other. Nothing to write home about."

John laughed. "Certainly more impressive than what I can do."

Online Now

@Blindside: "Oh?" SamJaz asked. "The ability to navigate simply by registering the vibrations of air molecules is an impressive feat in and of itself, wouldn't you agree?"

@SamJaz said:

@Blindside: "Oh?" SamJaz asked. "The ability to navigate simply by registering the vibrations of air molecules is an impressive feat in and of itself, wouldn't you agree?"

John raised his stick. "I navigate like any blind person. A combination of this and my other senses. But I have other talents." He smiled and slowly faded from sight, reappearing a moment later. "Invisibility, for one."

Online Now

@Blindside:

"A very effective technique against those who perceive the universe by waves and particles impacting small pieces of flesh." Jardsam said with a smile, picking up a handful of fries."

Jardsam than began to rotate the particles of heat and air around him, creating two circles, rotating in opposite directions, with a vacuum in between them, and these rings stretched vertically until the accountant was completely encased by these two cyclones, causing an absolute barrier of silence.

The leather in John's seat began to vibrate, acting like a speaker as the cyclones slowed down, rotating only to maintain the field of silence. "You may find this trick provides the same effect?" the seat asked John, vibrating to imitate Jardsam's voice.

@SamJaz said:

@Blindside:

"A very effective technique against those who perceive the universe by waves and particles impacting small pieces of flesh." Jardsam said with a smile, picking up a handful of fries."

Jardsam than began to rotate the particles of heat and air around him, creating two circles, rotating in opposite directions, with a vacuum in between them, and these rings stretched vertically until the accountant was completely encased by these two cyclones, causing an absolute barrier of silence.

The leather in John's seat began to vibrate, acting like a speaker as the cyclones slowed down, rotating only to maintain the field of silence. "You may find this trick provides the same effect?" the seat asked John, vibrating to imitate Jardsam's voice.

"Ah. Cute." John smiled. "Like I said, what you can do is much better than what I can do."

Online Now

@Blindside: "The main difference is a question, once again, of time, and scale." Jardsam replied, the twin cyclones and the impromptu speakers ending their service. "But enough about me. Who's turning out to be difficult to remove?"

@SamJaz: John smirked. "You know how it is. One...*ahem*...businessman starts to think he is the business. His competitors ensure some money is funneled to the right place, and I take care of things. Of course, he's...paranoid. Guards, security systems and the like." He waved a dismissive hand. "I'll get it done."

Online Now

@Blindside: Jardsam nodded appreciatively.

"John, I have a proposal."He said. "I would like to purchase your current contract. I will pay you three US Billion and I will remove this businessman tonight. In return, I will sell you one of my personal vendettas."

Post by Shingui_Takeda (199 posts) See mini bio Level 8

WASSUP

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel