Jewel's Sake Bar and Grill

Topic started by Jewel on Jan. 14, 2009. Last post by Shingui_Takeda 9 months ago.
Post by Shadowchaos (2,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@SamJaz: "You have no hope," Raven said casually as he recognize some new powers were gained. Though he knew how to use it he doubted he would just due to to what it was. He guess he had to help this man just to stay on good terms though. "I will help you though even if you have no chance of getting that girl," he said as he droppped the shield and stood up.

Post by SamJaz (12,969 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Shadowchaos: "Cool man. What's the plan?" SamJaz asked.

@SamJaz: Raven thought for a moment as his computer of a brain processed every piece of information. "How about you just got up and talk and if you start having problems I will save you though drop your defenses in your mind slightly just enough to recieve telepathic messeges so I can give you tips," he advised with a look of coomplete seriousness showing no proof if he was planning a trick or not. Though with his personality it was highly unlikely he would lie. He got his drink refilled then picked it upand stood up. " Lead the way," he said as he motioned for SamJaz to move.

Post by Soltice (59 posts) See mini bio Level 10

The mystic detective could feel the warm embrace of her dear friend Nirvana. Letting out a sigh and said to Nirvana, "Actually i'm in a fairly good mood, it's just that I've exhausted most of my mystical energies on an urgent matter. I'll explain it some later, but anyway Ms. Model Solstice chuckled are you enjoying Earth life so far?".

@Shadowchaos: "Aaaand I'm chickening out." SamJaz said, finishing his drink and getting to his feet. "I'll see you later Raven." He added, walking out while taking more than a few glasses at Nirvana.

@SamJaz: Raven nodded quickly to the leaving person then drained his cup. He put a gold penny down to pay then teleported away.

Post by Blindside (1,003 posts) See mini bio Level 12

There was a click-click-click as John entered the bar. Using his stick, he found an abandoned booth and sat down. Letting out a long breath, he slumped over the table, tired.

@Blindside:

"Long day?" Jardsam asked, sitting in the booth alongside John with two cups and a bottle of whiskey.

@SamJaz said:

@Blindside:

"Long day?" Jardsam asked, sitting in the booth alongside John with two cups and a bottle of whiskey.

John's head rose. "The longest." He replied with a smirk. "And you?"

@Blindside said:

John's head rose. "The longest." He replied with a smirk. "And you?"

"Not even thinking in days anymore." Jardsam replied, pouring two glasses and pushing one to his new friend. "Work."

@SamJaz: John clumsily grabbed the glass. "I certainly know how that feels."

@Blindside: "Sucks, doesn't it?" Jardsam asked, swilling the amber liquid. "Your clients just give you books and books of problems they've caused for themselves and tell you to fix it." He took a drink. "I honestly thought being an accountant was just gonna be finding errors, not hiding them."

@SamJaz said:

@Blindside: "Sucks, doesn't it?" Jardsam asked, swilling the amber liquid. "Your clients just give you books and books of problems they've caused for themselves and tell you to fix it." He took a drink. "I honestly thought being an accountant was just gonna be finding errors, not hiding them."

John laughed. "You're an accountant? I'm a troubleshooter of a sort also."

@Blindside: "Fleshy Troubles or Technical Troubles?" Jardsam asked, raising his hand to call someone who worked here over. He could genocide for some onion rings.

@SamJaz: John grinned. "Most definitely troubles of the fleshy variety." He heard the clicking of shoes on the floor. He gripped his stick more tightly. "I feel like you're not exactly a stranger to that business either."

@Blindside: "Yeah, I'll have a large plate of onion rings, fries, your three favourite dips and a dip that you personally find to be vile beyond human comprehension." Jardsam told the waitress, handing her a $50 dollar bill.

"I'm familiar with it, but mostly in balancing the books." Jardsam added, looking again at John. "Most of my work nowadays is on the more macro scale, so I don't get as personally involved as I used to."

@SamJaz: John frowned as the waitress clicked away. "You know, it would have been nice if you'd told me you were ordering some food." He said. "But I get what you mean. I don't know if I could do that. I love getting my hands dirty. Stuck behind a desk...No." He shook his head with a smirk.

@Blindside:

"That said, I have a very nice office." Jardsam joked as the waitress returned.

"Here's your order." The waitress said, placing two steaming plates of onion rings, two plates of fries, and six dips, three in front of each murderer. "Is there anything else?"

She had been gone for less than fifteen seconds.

It took seventeen seconds for the average person to walk to the kitchen from this table.

@SamJaz: John smiled. "My favourite office is out there." He gestured towards the door. "Out in the streets." He frowned as the waitress spoke. "That was quick...Unnervingly so."

@Blindside: "I don't like waiting." Jardsam said as the waitress made her way. "Simple matter of moving a few numbers around the decimal point."

"One of the benefits of the office, actually." Jardsam said, dipping an onion ring into a red dip. "Try the squid and peanut better dip, it gives the same sensation as being molested by tentacles." He laughed. "Only a true culinary genius could come up with something that tastes so foul."

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel