Jewel's Sake Bar and Grill

Topic started by Jewel on Jan. 14, 2009. Last post by Shingui_Takeda 6 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by Shadowchaos (2,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@SamJaz: Raven smilled gently as he heard the voice in his head. "Hello SamJaz would you be coming to have a drink here?" He lifted the drink up and again drank it dry. He then ordered another one and kept drinking.

Post by SamJaz (12,424 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now

@Shadowchaos: There was a clink as a glass tapped Raven's glass from behind him.

"What's cracking?" He asked the mimicker. "Stasis not managed to kill you yet? Or is his girlfriend still covering for you?"

@SamJaz: "Very funny, but no I have not seen Stasis since I lost the battle to him on purpose. Though have you reconsidered my offer for the new world," he answer in a friendly tone not even letting his energy move to show any change in emotion. "Though I do have many things to discuss with you about the changing times," he said as he now decided to get down to business.

Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

JAYDEN LEFT THE SAKE AND BAR GRILL

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Dante enters the Jewel's Sake and Bar Grill. He looks for his master Raven. He looks around trying to find Raven, finally Dante does find Raven. @Shadowchaos: "There you are Raven" said Dante with an sadden face. Dante had been looking for Raven since he woke up from his deep sleep. "Do you spend alot of time here Raven?"

@AnimeDefender:@SamJaz: "Yes I do sometimes come here when I need a good drink or just need some time to relax," Raven replied with a serene look. He ordered a drink for Dante and then turned back to SamJaz. "This is my apprentice Dante, he still needs lots of work though he still isn't quite at the level Zera was at when you guys face her oh so long ago," Raven joked as he made a coin flip over and over again in midair.

@SamJaz: @Shadowchaos: Dante looked at SamJaz with great curiosity. "Hello SamJaz, I am Dante, Raven's apprentice. Nice to meet you." Dante looked at the drink that Raven ordered for him. Dante turned to Raven and asked him " Is this sake? You know I am still sixteen." Dante watches Raven flip the coin multiple times.

@AnimeDefender: So age is just a number and besides physically even though I am hundreds of years older I am only seventeen," He stopped flipping the coing then made it warp into his pocket by focusing his energy into it then using his teleport power.

@Shadowchaos:"You may look young but that still doesn't change the fact that you are a lot older than you look." Dante looks at the sake and decides to take a sip, he suddenly get's drunk from just taking only a sip of sake.

Online Now

@AnimeDefender: @Shadowchaos:

"A lot of people around here are." SamJaz said, referring to the fact that many people were decades or millennia old while looking young enough to buy their first house. "If it makes you feel better pretend you're from England. Legal drinking age is sixteen. Legal marrying age too actually, so long as your parents consent." SamJaz took a drink of his Lilt.

"More to the point, Raven, I came to offer you a job." SamJaz said, his smile completely blocking his thoughts. His mind was a fortress, his heart hidden amongst a labyrinth of fog and locked doors. He'd even somehow become immune to precognition.

Many oracles tried. All they could get in response to his future was a desire to bear his children.

@SamJaz: @AnimeDefender: Raven ignored the young drunken person beside him and gave his attention fully to SamJaz. "What would this job be," he asked letting his energy rise to create a dark shroud around him while still staying calm.

Online Now

@Shadowchaos:

"I have acquired... potential enemies." SamJaz said, carefully wording his proposition as to not give too much away without a binding agreement. "Across a large geographical region. I would need you to provide location of their strongholds, and details reports on their battle preparations."

@SamJaz: "in exchange what can I expect," Raven asked quietly not really trusting those around him all to much as he could sense some danger. "Also what is stopping you from doing this you must have some kind of useful power," he added taking another sip of drink.

Online Now

@Shadowchaos: "My obstacle is distance." SamJaz explained. "Distance, and time to travel that I would need to spend doing other things. You however, are able to bypass such inconveniences. What would take me centuries would take you less than a month."

Post by Soltice (59 posts) See mini bio Level 10

The raven haired mystical detective entered the legendary bar and grill with her denim jacket draped across her shoulders.Solstice could feel the disturbances of energies swirling around the room. However keeping her usually calm demeanor she headed towards the bar and sat in an empty stool. She was expecting an old friend to drop by soon, and the discuss the major events that will soon unfold.

@SamJaz: "less than a minute actually and though what really is the reason to do this," Raven replied with his eyes closed as he focused on the task at hand even though he didn't have to yet. Still it would be smart to see what was happening.

Online Now

@Shadowchaos: SamJaz considered Raven's question. Though unable to read his mind or sense his future, Raven was still a lot more intelligent than SamJaz, at least as far as processing power went. He wasn't one to respond to threats, or small bribes. Most attempts at manipulation would be seen through instantly.

So, SamJaz tried an unusual approach: Honesty.

"A chance to see an improved model of your ideal society." He said eventually.

@SamJaz: Raven thought over the proposition breaking it down carefully to fullyunderstand the impact. He placed a anti sound sound shield around him and Samjaz to keep it so their voice would not be heard but they could leave if they wanted to just by waling through it. "Alright explain to me your plight," he said with a serious face ready for the task at hand.

Post by Crimson Vapor (303 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Nirvana entered the lavish establishment wearing a blood red mini dress, and matching open toed high heels. Absorbing all the sights and sounds she looked around the bar. Pulling down her dark tinted sunglasses she saw the person she was looking for in Solstice. "Look at her always on time for everything." the crimson haired beauty thought to herself. Nirvana rushed over towards Solstice and gave her a big hug. "Solstice!! Hey girl!! Geez you look kinda bummed out what wrong?" Nirvana asked her friend while taking a seat at the bar.

Online Now

@Shadowchaos: @Crimson Vapor: @Soltice:

"Alright, here's the situation holy crap look at her." SamJaz said, jaw dropping at the sight at Nirvana, and the girl she was embracing. "Business later, right now I need you as a wingman." SamJaz said, confiding in Raven in all seriousness.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel