Jewel's Sake Bar and Grill

Topic started by Jewel on Jan. 14, 2009. Last post by Shingui_Takeda 5 months, 1 week ago.
Post by Jlynnana (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Crimson Vapor: "No, I just happened to stumble on to this place; It's kind of where I come to collect my thoughts" Lynn said, taking a sip of her water. "You don't seem like you're from around here.

Post by Crimson Vapor (303 posts) See mini bio Level 8
@Jlynnana: Nirvana let out in a sigh of relief to herself then replied back to young woman saying "Oh that's understandable, we all need places to gather ourselves." Nirvana was finished placing billiard balls in perfect position on the table. Now having two pool cues in her hand she walked back over to the woman sitting by herself. With a smile Nirvana said to her  "Your very observant, it's true I'm not from around here. But I'll tell you what, how about we play a little game. A game of pool with a  fun twist, Each ball we knock into one of the pockets we ask the person a question about themselves. We'll keep it PG-13 if you know what I mean, so how about it you game? Don't worry I'll be gentle." Nirvana said to her a mischievous grin.
Post by Masterofdeath (2,242 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Online Now

@Jlynnana: @Crimson Vapor: Seth watched the exchange between the two females and laughed a cold dark laugh. This game should be interesting enough he guessed. It would provide enough amusement for the moment and allow him to him to relax. He grabbed his beer and walked over to the pool table. He put on the look of his host which was pretty convincing unless you could sense energy. So they were gonna play with those rules; those were rules he could have came up with when he was three. They did not challenge the competitors nor did it have any purpose. They could lie about the answers and nobody would know the difference. In his games if telling the truth was part of the rules then lying would result in a punishment. This might be interesting never the less and would allow him to watch these strange females a bit to understand. "Mind if I referee?" he asked in the same shy voice that his host had ever since that accident. which really bugged him considering how weak it made him sound.

@Crimson Vapor: @Masterofdeath:

Lynn stood up with her hands on her hips; "Hmmm You'd have me at a disadvantage considering I don't know how to play" She said, eying the billiard cautiously. "You can ref I don't mind" she said, taking a pool stick to the cue.

@Masterofdeath@Jlynnana:  

"Oh you've never played before, to tell you the truth I recently started playing myself. I'm getting the hang of it; all you really need to remember is that it requires a strong yet gentle touch." Nirvana handed her a pool cue and grabbed another cola and rum from the Bar. Looking over towards Seth she smiled nodding her head in approval for him to be the referee. "I guess I'll get things started, watch me." Nirvana with pool cue in hand she leaned over the table arching her back and placed a shot right in the middle of the ball pile breaking them apart. None of the balls went inside the pockets, but Nirvana was still pleased with the start. She walked over to young woman, and said to her with a smile "It's your turn use the same form I used to hit the blank ball using its force to knock the others in the pockets. Remember be strong yet gentle."

@Crimson Vapor: "Right..." Lynn said, watching as Nirvana started the game by breaking, letting loose a deep sigh, Lynn arched her back just a bit; aiming for the easiest striped ball in the corner; she gently pushed her stick into the white ball; the ball screamed across the billiard hitting a solid green ball. "I guess I'm solids" she said, with a smirk on her face, already feeling better.

"Where are you from?" she said, standing up resting the cue on her cheek.

Online Now

@Crimson Vapor: @Jlynnana: Seth gave a slight chuckle to himself. This game was simple and non challenging. He could win the entire game in one move easily as it was based on angles and force. It was simple physics and a game on top of that. He had a certain talent for games so a game as simple as this would be little more then boredom for him. He just watched the game with boredom not really paying attention to who won or lost.

@Jlynnana:  Nirvana took another sip of her new glass of cola and rum. Looking on as Lynn took her turn, it seem her little idea was working a nice fun way to break the ice. "That was a nice shot I'll take the stripes then" Nirvana scanned the table looking for a nice shot to take. Once she picked Nirvana started to prepare her shot, as she was doing so she spoke to Lynn. "As you guess earlier you're right I'm not from around here., I'm actually from Mt. Olympus..The Mt. Olympus believe it or not." Nirvana hit the blank ball correctly easily causing one of the striped balls to go in one of the pockets. "Alright it's my turn now" Nirvana said with a grin, "So I never got your name, you mind telling me what it is?"

@Crimson Vapor: "My name is Ma Xiahua; but my friends call me Lynn" Lynn looked at the angle for her next shot. "Hmmm no shot there" she said, slowly walking around the table looking for a better shot. Once again bending at the waist she took aim on a yellow ball, but missed. "Damnit."

@Jlynnana: "Ma Xiahua..that's a pretty name Chinese I figure" Nirvana replied.  Nirvana took aim at her next shot. With Lynn early misses another good opportunity opened up for her. Knocking down another stripe ball she then asked her "So where exactly are you from?"

@Crimson Vapor said: "China, off the shores of the Yellow River, currently; I stay on a massvie ship called the Tempest" Lynn admitted, seeing the oppertunity, Nirvana created by hitting her ball in. Placing a leg up on the corner of the table. Lynn saw an oppertunity for two questions. Gently tapping the back of her solid colored targets; she knocked two in the same hole.

"Two QUESTIONS!" she exclaimed proudly.

"What's a God doing down here? and what's your name?

@Jlynnana:  "Ahh I figured you were Chinese, and a massive ship. I admit that is very impressive". Nirvana continued to watch Lynn knock down two more shots. "You certainly got the hang of this game" Nirvana said to her with a chuckle. She took another sip of her rum and gladly answered her two questions. "Actually I'm a demigoddess, daughter of Aphrodite. I came down here to simply have some fun and meet new people, much like yourself. The name is Nirvana,  it's nice to meet you. Nirvana took aim once more, but missed her target by a hair. "Ahhh shucks can't believe I missed that one."

@Crimson Vapor: "It usually doesn't take me long to pick up on things" Lynn said, standing with her hands on the top of her stick, and an arch perched into her back. "A demi-goddess" sounds important" Lynn said, bending to hit another ball. "So The goddess of Love is your mother, what do you govern?" Lynn asked, hitting but missing.

@Jlynnana: Nirvana took her turn and saw another opportunity to knock in  two balls at once. It was a tricky shot, but she was confident that she could make. " Actually I'm still seeking a title for myself, it one other reason I came to Earth, to sort of fine my place, and learn about my other talents." Nirvana concentrated on her shot and hit the balls precisely causing them to split into the two middle pockets. "Now I have two question for you dear, have you thought of doing some modeling yourself you would be great in my opinion. Also you want to try this cola rum it has been fantastic." Nirvana said with a chuckle.

@Crimson Vapor: "Modeling?" Lynn said, with a raised brow; her question came from left field it didn't really make sense to her. "I've never thought about modeling, I train way to much to do something like that" Lynn said, positioning herself to knock another ball in. "As for the drink, no, thanks; the last thing I want to do is start dancing atop these tables" she laughed, thinking about how alcohol tpically effected her.

Striking the back of the white ball, Lynn inadvertently hit the 8-ball in. "What does that mean?"

@Jlynnana: "Train!?...Nirvana wondered for a second then it hit her. "Ohh right train, like in martial arts. I had a feeling when I first saw you that was the case,but I didn't want to stereotype you. Well the reason I asked about the modelling is because I think I am pretty close to figuring out my calling. I want to study to human race, what makes them tick,what makes them do what they do whether it is good or bad. So the first thing for me to do is get into their pop culture, and modelling seems like great first step for me. Nirvana downed the last of her rum and chuckled as Lynn admitted to not holding her liquor well. "Hey I'm a party girl myself, the more lively the more fantastic the night becomes." Watching Lynn take her shot, and missed Nirvana said to her "Knocking in the 8-ball before it was time means you lost hun. You played very well for your first time though"
Online Now

@Jlynnana: @Crimson Vapor: Seth filed the information that he learned in his brain for later even though truth be told it was of no importance He might have need to know of these weird individuals later though and any information could help him. He smiled when the game ended and now it was his time for him to have some fun. "How about I play both of you now? We can use new rules or the same rules your choice. I will take both of you on at the same time it really doesn't matter to me," he challenged with a friendly smile on his face.

Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Post by Shadowchaos (2,803 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Raven walked into the bar and the air around him was cooler than the rest of the room. He walked to the front each step silent and light as if he never took one. He walked like a man who was trained to for the upper class life where each moment of his life was made to gain favor of the person above you. He sat down and the bar and looked and the woman behind the bar. He read her a bit and could easily tell anything he needed to know about her. He ordered a drink and brought it up to his mouth and drank it using telekinesis. He decided to try a experiment here however and find out if there were any people with abilities. He sent out a telepathic message to say hello that only those with powers could hear. He also made sure that is could be easily traced to him so a person that heard it could find him. He also decided to keep repeating it every ten minutes so if a person walked in they would hear it. So now all he had to do was wait.

Post by SamJaz (11,155 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@Shadowchaos:

A voice was heard in Raven's head.

~ Hiiiiiiiiiiiii ~

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel