Jewel's Sake Bar and Grill

Topic started by Jewel on Jan. 14, 2009. Last post by Shingui_Takeda 5 months, 1 week ago.
Post by Stephanie Ardor (128 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Jewel said:

I love that every site I go on, there is at least ONE of my threads still hovering near the top ;)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I MISSED MR!! T_T DAMN YOU SLEEP!!!!

Post by Saitire_Lefleur (182 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Stephanie Ardor said:

@Jewel said:

I love that every site I go on, there is at least ONE of my threads still hovering near the top ;)

I did too T_T Haven't seen her in nearly a year:(

Post by Jewel (1,654 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Stephanie Ardor said:

@Jewel said:

Awww I am still here :D

@Saitire_Lefleur said:

@Stephanie Ardor said:

@Jewel said:

I did too T_T Haven't seen her in nearly a year:(

I missed you too.. person I am not sure who you are :P

Post by Feral_Nova (1,863 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Jewel: AAAAAHHHH!!!

tackle hugs

Post by Jewel (1,654 posts) See mini bio Level 10

:D yay

Post by Saitire_Lefleur (182 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Jewel:

<---- Begins with "So" ends with "Nata" :P

Post by Jlynnana (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 13

She couldn't see what was becoming of herself; ever mirror, showed her the reflection that she knew, but everyone else could see the difference, she was slowly transforming into what was known as Chaos Black, and the further her mind went into the darkness; the further she lost control on who she was.

"Baba...you said, things would be easier..." she said, clasping her hands around a chilled glass of water.

Post by Crimson Vapor (303 posts) See mini bio Level 8
@Jlynnana:  

Entering the famous Jewel's bar with her ravishing red hair the beautiful Nirvana once again appeared. There hardly anyone in the place, no one to admire her catwalk strut towards the bar. Taking her seat she asked the bar tender for some cola and rum. She looked over towards another young lady keeping to herself. She gave her a warm and friendly wave, as she turned her attention back to the menu.

@Crimson Vapor: Lynn's eyes darted up momentary, to catch the slightest of waves from the redheaded. Lynn let loose a shy smirk before placing her attention back on her own gilded reflection. "the patty melt is probably the best thing on the menu" she said, involuntarily. She was taken back, at why she even told the woman that. "Y-Yeah the Pattymelt, is their signature dish"

@Jlynnana:  

With a warm smile on her face Nirvana continued to look at the menu, She wasn't sure of what she wanted. All of this was still relatively new to her. The young woman whom she just momentarily waved at recommended the Patty melt here. Nirvana was grateful for the advice and answered back to her "Thank you I'll give it a shot." Turning back to the bartender she told in her sultry voice she told the bar tender. "I'll the patty melt its looks fantastic."

@Crimson Vapor said:

@Jlynnana:

With a warm smile on her face Nirvana continued to look at the menu, She wasn't sure of what she wanted. All of this was still relatively new to her. She looked up and saw the woman across from her ordered a patty melt. "In a sultry voice she told the bar tender. "I'll have what she's having."

LMFAO! I was talking to you tho

@Jlynnana: Crap my bad lol read it wrong:P I'll edit it:)

@Crimson Vapor: LOL gotta head out, will post when I come bck

@Jlynnana: Sure I have too as well take care:)

@Crimson Vapor: Lynn turned her attention back to her chilled glass of water; there was a shaking feeling in her arm, was it nerves? a bad pit filling sat in the bottom of her stomach. 'what's wrong with me"

@Jlynnana: Nirvana received her hot fresh patty melt, and ice cold cola rum. The aroma made the crimson haired beauty's mouth water. Not wasting anymore time Nirvana took a nice sized bite of her melt. "Oooh...oh wow, that tastes divine."  She was pleased with her meal, her first time actually eating in normal human society without being mobbed by love struck men and women harassing her. Seeing the young woman across from was by herself and Nirvana not being shy about anything, slid her meal over and took a seat next to the young lady. " You were right the melt is simply exquisite...it oozes flavor and warms my throat so much. So are you waiting for someone?" Nirvana asked in her naturally sultry voice.
Post by Masterofdeath (2,243 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Crimson Vapor: Seth walked into the bar and blindly took a seat next to a crimsoned haired female. He honestly wasn't really paying much attention to his choice in seating as he was more occupied in a internal argument inside his subconscious. He was forcefully kicked from his from his mind and he grabbed his head with a splitting headache. He turned to the woman beside him and gave a friendly, shy smile. "Hi do you happen to have the time?" he asked in a voice that was barely above a whisper. His watch was destroyed by deflecting a gun bullet, but he figured it wasn't important that this woman knew. He ordered a glass of water along with a bottle of beer, and popped two pills in his mouth and washed it down with the glass of water. He then took a sip of his beer and and his irises turned blood red. He then looked around and examined every person in the bar with trained eyes.

@Masterofdeath:@Jlynnana
 As Nirvana awaited an answer from the young woman next to her; a man entered Jewel's Bar. He sat next too Nirvana, but she didn't mind in the least. He whispered to her asking the time. Nirvana rolled back the sleeve to her leather jacket and whispered back to him in a sultry voice. "It's 9:30 P.M. the night is still pretty young."
Post by Masterofdeath (2,243 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Crimson Vapor: Seth laughed to himself at the woman's comment. "Looks I was thirty minutes late taking the pills as if they do anything anyway still the doctor's orders. The name is Seth though you probably don't care," he said with out even a hint of confidence in his voice. He had to admit the woman did have a slight charm about her almost as if it was magic, but it didn't really effect him due to his second personality and his own powers. He was about to say something to her again when suddenly his features darkened and a more serious dark aura surrounded him. "Well looks like my little friend isn't here anymore," he said mostly too himself before taking the bottle of alcohol and swallowing it all in one gulp.

@Masterofdeath@Jlynnana :  

"Ahh Seth..that's an interesting name. Do your parents have a strong religious background? My name is Nirvana by the way" She said with a warm smile. Nirvana started to eat her patty melt once more it got more and more delicious with each bite. As she started to drink her coke and rum she started to get some strange vibes from Seth. At the same time she was getting strange vibes from the young woman sitting next to her. Nirvana started to contemplate her situations shifting her eyes glancing quickly at the two of them. "I wonder what its with these two, its not me is it!?!? My deodorant is working perfectly. That young woman came to a bar for a glass of water for goodness sake, and what about  Seth he pops pills in front of me and chases them down with Alcohol. Ughhh....first it was that weird samurai in japan, then Telos City, now this. Uncle Ares told me Earth is crazy, but I didn't believe him because he is usually grumpy. Maybe she was waiting for Seth all along, and I'm interfering with a potential love connection" Nirvana thought to herself. Gulping down the last of her coke and rum she placed the glass, back on the bar.  "I'll be over at the pool table" Nirvana said with a nervous giggle at the two of them while rubbing the back of her head. Nirvana got up from the bar and headed over towards the pool cue rack to grab a stick. Once she found an empty table she started to set things up.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel